Island of Secrets - Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Island of Secrets - Discussion

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:12 am

Old Discussion - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3885816

"Dr. Grant. My dear Dr. Sattler. Welcome......to Jurassic Park." -John Hammond, Jurassic Park

After the incident with the Kirby's on Isla Sorna, InGen decided that the dinosaurs on the island needed to be destroyed. Taking the island by storm, the genetics company didn't destroy the dinosaurs of Isla Sorna......they rounded all of the inhabitants up and experiments on them by replacing the frog DNA that had been used to fill in sequence gaps with human DNA. This ended up giving a small group of humans the trade mark abilities and memories of the dinosaurs whose DNA they received. Now these mutated prehistoric dinosaur-human hybrids have gotten free and are all over the island. The Asset Containment Unit has to once again clean up their mistake. But there is a catch....by now the company has built a multi-million dollar resort and live non-hybrid dinosaur park on the island and the guests and most staff members have no idea of the mutated hybrids running around. So now ACU has to deal with these escaped assets without drawing the attention from the blissfully unaware paying happy public enjoying the park.

On top of an already sticky situation hough, though InGen's goal is to deal with all of the hybrids on the island, there are five in particular that have made their top targeted asset list.

Three years ago a young lucky American teen by the name of Skylar Truesdale was hired by John Hammond for a top secret project of his personal interest, and based it on Isla Sorna. The project? Skylar was given four eggs with the duty of caring for and then raising the hatchlings that popped out of them. The catch? One was a Spinosaurus Eggs, one was a Tyrannosaur Egg and the other two were Velociraptor Eggs. The intention was too see if the three different species could be raised together in the same setting as a family. Skylar proved the theory right and raised the four carnivores together as a family for three years. During which the pack successfully drove several human attempts, including InGen, on their island. However, during InGen's last storming of the island a year ago these four dinosaurs were among those taken and experimented on by the company's scientist. Their caretaker not seen or heard from again after that day. At least until now a year later-

"We have learned more in the past decade from genetics, then in a century of digging up bones. A whole new frontier has opened up. We have our first genetically modified Hybrid." -Claire Dearing, Jurassic World

Rules
*Dinosaur Abilities help link- (these may come in handy if you want to create a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid. Remember I would like the abilities the same among species.) https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaur_Physiology
https://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/InGen%27s_List

*this takes place on Isla Sorna after the third movie events, not Nublar. Please keep that in mind.

*inspired by Owen and the Raptors of Jurassic World, this has similar elements

*Because Jurassic Park/Jurassic World are live action movies, either describe your character(s) with enough details or use a rl picture. In other words...NO anime!

*You may be a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid, normal Human at the resot or a member of InGen staf. If you are a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid then you may either be an escaped dinosaur or you can stay at the resort and cooperate with InGen.

*There are two places left in the main family of the escaped pack. They are the male Tyrannosaurus Rex and female Spinosaurus.

*If you want to have a Velociraptor Hybrid and have it be a member of the pack then feel free to do so. Remember it was the strongest, youngest and largest of the two packs on the island so it having lots of members is ok.

*make the retained abilities of your Dinosaur OCs measure up to it's species, as in Spinosaurus's are great swimmers and can breathe under water....Velociraptors are great jumpers, have high intelligence and can run incredibly fast.....a Rex has inhuman physical strength and so on.
-If you want to use a species already in use by someone, then please copy whatever abilities they have listed for their oc! Dinosaurs of the same species can not have different abilities, since the same traits were retained throughout all hybrids of each species!

*site rules

*have fun with histories, species and personalities

*Hybrids can have last names, but are not required to. Humans must have last names though.

*any Dinosaur species that has been introduced (Minus Indominous Rex and Indoraptor as we have new hybrids we are dealing with) may be used. As long as they follow the no Hybrid Species rule and as long as it is a species introduced in the books, movies or games(Alive and Builder, both of which I have so I will know). Again please just follow the rule regarding the three traits the retain as far as skills go.

*Recall that the dinosaurs were not taken to the island, rather InGen arrived on Isla Sorna and captured the dinosaurs already there. Though a few, like Rexy, were captured and brought along with them from Nublar. Like 99% of the dinosaurs/hybrids are native to Sorna.

*There are still normal dinosaurs still on the island but they are attractions in the park.

*Rules involving Cannons!-
I have decided to allow Cannons to make appearances BUT they have very strict guidelines I have listed here for them to be involved in the rp.
-They must be ncp characters. Meaning, if you are unfamiliar with this term, any person can play as them as they are needed. Though Eli Mills and Henry Wu both have regular rpers.
-They are to be used as plot devices/means to inject drama or action sequences only.
-I expect a reason as to why you want to include/what you plan to do with him or her.
-No Owen, Blue or Claire allowed.

*Forms must include a relationship section!

*Remember that Isla Sorna is not just an island. There are also several human structures, two of which are used as nesting grounds for the Velociraptor Pack. The structures are the Isla Sorna Aviary, the Isla Sorna Airport and Runway, the InGen Compound or Parenting and Embryonic Center, the InGen Village and the ruins of the Kirby's plane.
The resort is made up of the hotel with it's laboratory and control room, as well as the actual park itself with the attractions.

*Activity! We are slow posting responses most of the time, like as in a few days to a week even, and are cool with that. We're relaxed about when we post because we understand real life takes priority with school, vacations, family stuff or even just needing a mental brake to get rid of a writer's block episode or/and self-care. Plus yes it is slightly dark and heavy at times. BUT we are still active. If you join then you are expected to post, so be sure you can post at least twice a week. If something comes up then let us know on the discussion thread. We will be more then happy to catch you up when you come back and help you figure out how to jump back in if you ask.

(more could be added as needed)

"What was that?"
"Thats a Tyrannosaurus."
"Don't think so.....sounds bigger." -Paul Kirby, Dr. Allen Grant and Billy Brennan, Jurassic Park lll

Form-
appearance (Dinosaur must include their current human appearance and their former Dinosaur appearance)-
name -
species (Dinosaur, then please specify which species) -
age -
gender -
occupation -
personality -
history -
skills and abilities (Dinosaurs explain your traits here and only up to three max) -

"Mommy's very angry." -Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park 2; The Lost World

Members-
*Azazel Atticus l male l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Nicolai Atticus l male
*Spirit l Male l Dimorphodon Hybrid
*Veridian l female l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Wyatt Hoskins l male
*River l male l Spinosaurus Hybrid
*Maximus Threstle l male
*Tempest l female l Mosasaurus Hybrid
*Ashley l female l Dilophosauris Hybrid
*Caspian l male l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Dorain Hoskins l male
*Miracle l female l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Skylar Truesdale l female

"What the hell? Its in the cage."
"No thats impossible, I was just there!"
"Claire I'm telling you she's in the cage. Wait a second....there are people in there."
"Get them out of there now... NOW!"
"Paddock Eleven this is Control, you have to evacuate the contain.....Its in the cage! Its in there with you!" -Claire Dearing, Lowery and Vivian, Jurassic World
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:01 am, edited 23 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to the family!

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:06 am

"Do they show intelegence? With their brain cavi-"
"They're extremely intelegent, even problem solving intelegent. Especially the Big One. We bred eight originally but when she came in she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one....when she looks at you you can tell she's working things out." -Robert Muldoon and Dr. Allen Grant, Jurassic Park

Isla Sorna's Velociraptor Pack B, also known as The Pack or Caspian's Pack, was one of the two packs of Velociraptors inhabiting Jurassic Park's island Site B, better known as Isla Sorna. Before being rounded up and experimented on by InGen it was the youngest, strongest pack and was the one responsible for most of the chaos that ensued on the island. The pack is also known to be made up primarily of the three species which, between them, claimed the entierity of the island. It was also a NA or 'Nature Anonomoly'-classified pack due to the way it functioned and it's members. They are based out of the abandoned InGen Compound on the island as their main nesting site. A second nesting site they use is the Old Worker Village.

"What kind of metabolism do they have? Whats their growth rate?"
"They're lethal at eight months and I do mean lethal. I've hunted most things that can hunt you but the way these things move-"
"Fast for a biped?"
"Cheetah speed. 50...60 miles per hours if they ever got out in the open, and they're astonishing jumpers." -Dr. Allen Grant and Robert Muldoon, Jurassic Park

"Clever girl." -Robert Muldoon, Jurassic Park

Alpha Male - Caspian
Alpha Female - Skylar Truesdale l (human)

Beta - Veridian

Members -
-Miracle l female
-River l male l (Spinosarus)

Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Underestimate me... That will be fun"

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:55 am

ᴅᴏʀɪᴀɴ ʜᴏꜱᴋɪɴꜱ
Child of the sea

fc; tyler posey
Mᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴ||||Rᴜʟᴇʀ

xxxHe makes things happen using the power of the universe while having a steel grip on power, he is a leader at his best self but it is often disguised by charisma and or arrogance. He wants to understand the universe and use that to control those under him, as well as gain respect from those that see him as lower. Becoming egotistical in this, seeing himself at the top and no one else. Anything other than complete control is something that he will not stand for, he is going to be at the top and there is nothing that will stop him.

27 January 28th Bisexual 6’ 1”
xxxAs the youngest son of Vic Hoskins, head of Jurassic world, Dorian has a lot of expectations to live up to. Not that he ever took interest in taking over the company but he was a much better fit for it than his brother Wyatt for the heir to the InGen company. His childhood dream of becoming the male Lara Croft is something that he is quite close to achieving, he is good with both throwing knives and a compound bow. However, in combat he prefers a crossbow. Strictly for easier aiming and able to hold it at the ready without straining his arm all that much. He is notably terrible with firearms, he does know how to shoot but he isn't the best nor does he do anything active to attempt to improve this skill.

fluent in two languages; English and Hindi Licensed to fly a helicopter.
xxxDorian’s family has never been perfect. His father was so protective of him from the dangers that the company held he always was held at arm's length. Mostly for fear of someone from Biosyn finding out about him and taking him from his family. Overall this leads to Dorian not getting a good idea of who his father was, he gets painted a picture of him that is very broken, some liking the former leader and some of them vastly disagreeing with his views. Dorian did manage to excel in school, it was the only thing that really granted him his own sense of independence. Bumped up quite a few grades he managed to graduate high school at the age of 14. He got accepted into Harvard University with a hefty scholarship, but of course it didn’t last forever and once his father was gone, he no longer had the financial ability to continue his studies full time. Once his father was killed in what Dorian only knows as "an accident with a parks asset", he was given into the care of Doctor Henry Wu. Dorian has been working as his assistant and a lab technician in order to get more funds for his tuition to get the remainder of his PHD. He continues his post undergraduate studies one class at a time with the little bit of money that he is able to earn. He awaits the time where he graduates as this is when he can finally take his rightful place as the new head of InGen. He feels as though his duty on carrying on the legacy that he has been handed overrides his desires to work as a genetic engineer. Despite watching over the park probably going to become a full time position, he still hopes to be able to work as a genetic engineer as that is where his true skills lie.

"I do not do Mercy... I do damage."

xxx
He never saw his mother again after that, being taken where she could get the help that she needed as well as Dorian’s father deciding to place a restraining order to protect what little family he had left. Some parts of Dorian wish he got to know who his father was, but other parts of him are grateful that he didn’t when he listens to other people talk about his father scathingly.

xxxDespite the lack of any kind of actual relationship with his father, most people see him as someone who is almost identical. Treating him as though he were a direct clone of his father. Despite not looking anything alike, he has been called Vic on one or more occasions. Responding with a harsh snap, correcting the mistake. This often honest mistake, is something that truly gets on his nerves. He never has been and never really will be his father, he desires to be more and more of his own person, but since he never really gets to know who his father was he has no idea if the two of them are even alike in the first place.

“I am not him, what will it take for people to see that?”

xxxWith shimmering green eyes, a dark olive complexion, and all topped off within leather black hair. Dorian figures that if you look at him from the shoulders up he is quite attractive. He has a couple of miscellaneous scars, from various accidents while he was younger and still explored the world with a hopeful curiosity. He does conceal a small tattoo on his upper left arm. Right above the Elbow. With sharp points and an overall quite circular shape, it's a single strand of DNA. His father was none too impressed to find out that he got a tattoo, but Dorian wanted something to celebrate gaining his masters degree. Luckily enough for him, it’s not in a palace that a lot of people would easily see. Especially due to his fashion choices, and the way that his father reacted when he entered the house with a sore arm.

In a complicated long distance relationship with Eli Mills
xxxHis fragile mental health situation only gets worse when it is discovered that Dorian is a diagnosed Psychopath. Not to be mistaken with a sociopath, he’s not out for blood as a serial killer in a Hollywood film is. He’s often manipulative, power hungry, egotistical and is almost incapable of feeling any kind of remorse. No, this is not completely who Dorian is. He can be loyal and loving to those that he believes have earned that kind of affection from him. Which is rare, as his father conditioned him to keep his distance from strangers. Mostly from his father's paranoia of him getting Kidnapped and being held for ransom from Biosyn. His attachments have mostly been familial, although he does have some issues with the past of his mother's mental instability. It's not like you just wake up one day and completely forget about your mother trying to attack you with a steak knife. He likes to believe that he is close to his brother, but whenever he gets the chance to attempt to get closer to him, Wyatt only pushes him away.

“Dori is at that phase in life where he only has one thing on his mind
xxxxxxxx“Girls?”
“Homicide”

xxxDorian has a quite unique way of dealing with his fears, by trying to dominate and control them. So that he is the one literally taking control of whatever he is scared of. The reasoning for his various knives on his belt, in response to when he was attacked. His mastery of the weapon has allowed him some kind of solace, that it is something that will not harm him but instead will work for him. At some point or another, Dr Wu in particular, is worried that he is going to use this mechanism to create something in the lab, something that he can control. To ‘overcome’ his fear of the prehistoric creatures that killed his father.

xxxAs for his relationship with Eli Mills, the two of them have been dating for about six months up to this point. Meeting shortly after Dorian’s father had been killed and Benjamin Lockwood wanted to pay his respects to the supposed hero. The two flirted, having casual conversation back and forth. Until of course Dr Wu got funding from Mills to work on some new project on the island, that was when the two of them really hit it off. It seemed to be going great for a couple of months, but once Dorian had to leave to return to the island the two seemed to grow apart, talking less and less. Dorian is scared of the relationship drifting apart, but he is also starting to accept that the two of them might not be suited for each other as most of their conversations end up in a fight. When anyone else asks about the relationship he pretends as though everything is completely fine between the two of them, especially in front of Wyatt. He doesn't exactly have his sights set on anyone else, but is convinced that Wyatt is trying to set him and Maximus Trestle up. He believes the two of them would fight like cats if they engaged in a relationship of any kind outside of the professional world.
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations {"I made a plan of sweet Revenge..."}

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:56 am

Dᴏʀɪ's Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

“ Your life is no longer safe”
Dʀ.Hᴇɴʀʏ Wᴜ
-------------------
Positive - NPC

xxxBeing Dorian’s guardian after his father was killed, these two had plenty of time to bond. Dorian has come to think of him as the father that he always wished he had. Not only that but someone who understands and wants to allow Dorian’s love of scientific research to flourish.

Wʏᴀᴛᴛ Hᴏsᴋɪɴs
-------------------
positive - Spock and Kirk

xxxDespite not always getting along with him, Dorian has an unconditional love for his half brother Wyatt. The two of them fight like cats most of the time (Strangely similar to his relationship with Eli) but still stick up for one and other when need be.

Mᴀxɪᴍᴜs Tʜʀᴇsᴛʟᴇ
-------------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxSure Dori, disagrees with his opinions on the assets of the park, but if he were available he might potentially be interested in dating him. Purely on a superficial level, either that or he tries to seek out people that he likes getting into arguments with.

Eʟɪ Mɪʟʟs
-------------------
Boyfriend - NPC

xxxThis relationship is hanging on by a threat. Eli is starting to get tired of Dorian’s emotionlessness, despite wanting to propose to him not that long ago. Dorian doesn't think that their relationship will last much longer.

Tᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ
-------------------
Pitch1226 - Neutral

xxxSince Tempest is never hurting the part, other than petty theft and some just messing about, Dorian has no real interest in finding her and bringing her back to the lab. He continues to monitor her despite this however, watching in the event that the formerly aquatic hunter

Nɪᴄᴏʟᴀɪ Aᴛᴛɪᴄᴜs
-------------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxDorian really doesn't have much of an opinion on the young child, if anything he wishes to have nothing to do with him. He is fairly interested in the cloning technology behind his creation but nothing more. If he could spend the rest of his life without having to interact with him he would, however his work in Wu’s lab is clearly not allowing that to happen.

Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ Tʀᴜᴇsᴅᴀʟᴇ
-------------------
Neutral - Wolfrunner

xxxDorian has no opinion of the teen. He had heard rumors of her and her experiment, but since she has been absent from the park for so long he believes that its some kind of a myth. Or perhaps her test subjects decided to turn on her…

Asʜʟᴇʏ
-------------------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxShe has never really given Dorian a reason to dislike her, nor any reason for him to show favouritism. A cooperative hybrid is an asset, but still nowhere close to a friend. He is slightly wary of her knowing that she is still a carnivore underneath her quiet demeanor.

Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ
-------------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxDorian can appreciate the fact that the hybrid is at least a little bit cooperative, but it's still pretty clear that he doesn't care for him all that much. If anything he treats Spirit like a glorified lab rat, besides that is all that he was created for in the first place.

Cᴀsᴘɪᴀɴ
-------------------
Negative - Casperphobia

xxxDespite not knowing for certain, Dorian has a hunch that Capsian had something to do with his father’s death. He wants to find him and end his life himself. He has a feeling that the hybrid might be after him just as much. Maybe it was something his father did? He cannot say.

Vᴇʀɪᴅɪᴀɴ
-------------------
Negative - Spock and Kirk

xxxDespite never actually meeting the hybrid in person, Dorian still has a deep rooted hatred for her. She is a velociraptor after all. He wants to ensure that he can euthanize her just like the other velociraptor. All the species has done is cause trouble on the island, may as well eradicate them completely.

Rɪᴠᴇr
-------------------
Negative - Wolfrunner

xxxDespite this hybrid being part of the family on the island, he doesn't harbour as much disdain for River as he does the others. ALthough the fact that River saved his life makes him uneasy. The last thing that he wants to be is in debt to one of the hybrids. He will figure out a way to repay it to clear his conscience.

Aʟᴀʀɪᴄ
-------------------
Negative - AssassinPerson

xxxThe last thing Dorian plans on doing is meeting this hybrid. He had heard of Alaric’s strength and wanted very little to do with him. He has had the nightmare of Alaric attacking Eli quite a few times, which he finds strange that it's been recurring. Which has only added to his fear of potentially coming face to face with Alaric.

Aᴢᴀᴢᴇʟ
-------------------
Negative - Casperphobia

xxxThey are a velociraptor, enough said. Although Dorian does find them quite interesting as rather than following the lead of the other hybrids, they seem to be a little more laid back. Dorian even dares to think that the hybrid might be better suited in their human body from time to time. However he is still wary, knowing very well that they could strike out at any time.

“Once the clock begins to chime, your fate will lead to doom”

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ᴀ ʙ ᴄ ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ ʜ ɪ ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ǫ ʀ s ᴛ ᴜ ᴠ ᴡ x ʏ ᴢ
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"If you think Compliance is expensive... Try Non Compliance"

𝔸𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕪 || 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕤
A grove of ash trees
fc: Lauren amberose
ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 |||| ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣

xxxDesiring to create beautiful things with her own imagination yet she feels as though she is trapped within the walls of the resort. She wants to go off and find her own adventure, to see the beauty in the world. Yet she is stuck in a world of black and white. Loving others and wanting to protect those that she cares about is something clearly obvious about her. She however allows this to become false loyalty, loyal to the people that are keeping her from becoming her truest self, keeping her beauty locked away behind closed doors.

21 April 9 lesbian 5’ 11”
xxxThe most striking feature Ashley has is Stunning red hair with slightly lighter auburn highlights. In other words it makes her stand out from a crowd like a sore thumb. Her eyes are a strange mix of yellow and green, almost as though an artist was still in the process of mixing the two colours when they gave up and just added them anyways. Flecks of either color shining in different lighting scenarios, which allows people to be able to look into her eyes for longer periods of time and . Her skin is quite pale with a few birthmarks on both her arms and back that resemble tiger stripes. A cruel reminder of her dinosaur form, a form that she will never be able to return too.

xxxThese stripes, she has often gotten comments on during her little adventures through the park. Tourists either staring at them or some of the boldest of children all out asking her about it, as its quite uncommon for someone to have any kind of birthmark that repeats as much as hers does. This leads Ashley to wear long sleeves to attempt to cover them up, she has attempted to use her paints as well as make up, but all trials have been unsuccessful. So far it just remains as a reminder of what she used to be, and a world that has been placed forever out of her reach.

Currently lives in the resort, but still under heavy survelience.
xxxShe has been extremely complacent since she has been placed in her human form. Mostly because she has felt so empty without a pack to call her own. As the only dilophosaurus turned human she really has no one to turn too. She has come to resent the other dinosaurs feeling as though they have been selfish, InGen transformed them for a reason and their running away from the lab deeply angers her. She does wish for freedom from the lab, despite getting to roam around the park most of the time. Ash has a very strict curfew, but they are beginning to trust her more as she has no reason to leave.

xxxOften times, InGen has found her sticking around her old enclosure staring into it for so long that the tourists trying to enjoy the park have found themselves creeped out by the girl who won’t leave the Dilophosauris enclosure alone. Shes even had a few times where she has attempted to talk with her previous pack, those that she once had a bond with and now feels as though she is infinitely disconnected from. Sometimes she spends her time staring into the mirror attempting to make the calls that she has recorded on the phone that she was given. Every time they seem to fall short of what they are supposed to sound like, leaving Ashley cursing out the fact that she is unable to recreate these noises. Her last chance of being able to reconnect with her old life.

xxxHer unwillingness to let go of the past has prevented her from making any true and lasting friendships with anyone else in the park .Which InGen finds useful, although she has no knowledge of this whatsoever. Besides, why would they want to let her know that her self isolation was something that they were thankful for. Although, her recent association with the Mosasaurus hybrid Tempest has put them all on high alert.

xxxThe only thing that she fears more than going back to the lab itself is Dorian Hoskins. She knows of his nature and has seen the force of his anger on more than one occasion from the escaped hybrids. She does everything that she possibly can to stay on his good side. Which leads her to more often than not spend time in her little room, which is only a much cushier cage, to ensure that he won’t become upset with her for whatever reason. She doesn't understand the human all that well, nor does she wish too. She has heard the rumours about his father as well, this if anything has pushed her off the edge in regards to her fear for the human. Especially if it was found out that any of her kind had something to do with his death, then she knows that Dorian’s vengance would be directed at her.

“Im okay”
xxxxxxx“I know you’re not”

xxxShe is very stubborn in her ways. It would be difficult for anyone to try to convince ash that InGen are the ones in the wrong with creating the new human dinosaur hybrids. She is also very hesitant when it comes to helping anyone on either side, especially the dinosaurs. She longs to see the other creatures that were spared from becoming human, but she’s got a feeling that it will not come to pass. The lab workers are far too worried that if she does see the others of her pack she will run like the others did continuing that loop of self isolation. There have been talks about bringing some of the other Dilophosauri into their own human forms, but after the first escape of the main group of hybrids that were so closely knit they have decided against this.

xxxAsh also has come to have a great dislike for herself, in an area where she was despised for something InGen turned her into; she can’t help but feel those strong emotions leech into her own path of thinking. She doesn't know where she belongs, as she is no longer a dinosaur even if she saw the other Dilophosaurus that she used to live with, she knows that they would be virtually unable to communicate. Potentially even killing her out of fear of what she has become. The only time that she really feels like she knows where she belongs is in fleeting moments tangling with Tempest. Despite her anger and outward dislike of the other hybrid, she wishes that she could allow herself to get closer to her. If anything she envies the escaped hybrids, despite the fact that they betrayed those that she is convinced are trying to help them at least they have each other. While Ash is still all alone in the compound.

“Somedays you just have to create your own sunshine”

xxxThe only thing that has really given her life was the discovery of watercolor paints. After spending far too long staring at a painting kit that she saw in one of the tourist stores, she purchased it. Taking it back to her room and spending hours staring at the various vivid colours. That was until one of those that had been tasked to look after her found what she was so entranced by. Said handler was shocked finding that they hybrid was staring at the set of paints, So she decided (against her better judgement) To show Ashley how to use them. Ever since she finds herself staying up late into the night working the with colors that she had found to create pieces of color. The only real flecks of color in her life. She moved on from the child’s kit of acrylic paints and moved onto watercolor. Sometimes she can be found in various parts of the park sitting and painting the atmosphere around her. She isn’t the best at the artfrom, but her interest in it has never faded. Especially since its the only source of color in her life.

single, 21 years strong
xxxAs any normal dilophosaur, she is able to produce a venomous concoction from her saliva. It’s meant to help her digest food, but if someone was to really upset her she could use it to potentially add a fatal wound to whoomever came up against her. She’s also quite fast, as her species was inclined to be. However she is a very slow learner, InGen has decided to teach her to read (another reason she favours them). However she is still at a very low literacy level. Maybe one day they will get her to work for the park itself.

“Sombody make me feel alive and shatter me”

xxxShe would never admit to herself that she has feelings for Tempest. Despite a lingering envy for the free spirited hybrid, Ashley still wishes to be close to her. She knows that the life she has settled for is one that is inside a black and white cage to say the least, when she is with Tempest it seems as though her world has been thrust into color. Color that she has only before seen in her world of paint, a world that she was able to control. If anything she is terrified of the concept of the relationship between the two of them beginning to bloom. She is scared of what that could mean for her very fragile relationship with InGen, since they already have very low faith in her loyalty. If she were to begin any kind of relationship with the hybrid she runs the risk of losing the only life that she has left.
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations {"My life is compliance"}

𝔸𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕪'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
“Round and round like a horse on a carousel...”
𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥
_______
Positive(Ish) - Casperhobia

xxxThe only reason she thinks badly of Tempest as she does the other hybrids is because Ashley finds her attractive. She would never have the ability to admit this to anyone, especially herself. She finds some kind of freedom when she is around the other hybrid,

𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥
_______
Positive - Casperphobia

xxxAshley grew to have quite a close relationship while she was in the lab, when she was given the opportunity to leave she didn’t even take the young hybrid into account. Now that she has had time to remember, she is overwhelmed with guilt for leaving him all alone to face the wrath of Dorian.

𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕖
_______
Leaning to positive - Wolfrunner

xxxAfter their first interaction, Ashley was left with a good impression of the young teen. She hopes to make a friendship bloom between the two of them, even if she believes that it will only last for as long as the teen is on the island. Overall she is unsure as to how it will turn out.

𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕦s 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖
_______
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxAshley has never had the chance to meet Maximus in person, although she has heard good things about him from those around the island. Especially the handlers of those that were lucky enough to still be in their dinosaur forms. He was known for being kind, and the only person with the guts to stand up to Dorian Hoskins.

𝕎𝕪𝕒𝕥𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕤
_______
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxShe has never met him, but has heard things from those at the park, not that she is really one for gossip. She has a feeling that their personalities would clash should they meet. But that day has yet to come.

ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕚 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤
_______
Unknown - Casperphobia

xxxAshley has never had a chance to step off of the island that she has called her home for so many years henceforth she has never heard of him or knows of his existence. It will be a shock to her that they are applying cloning technology to humans.

𝔸𝕫𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤
_______
Unknown - Casperphobia

xxxLike Nicolai, Ashley has never had the chance to meet Azazel nor does she know anything about them. She would be fascinated to meet them though if she were to find out about their existence. Still wary however of the fellow carnivore as she is with the rest of the hybrids.

𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕤
_______

xxxTerrified is not even close to explain how Ashley feels about Dorian. She knows he has power on the island, and if she stepped out of line he would be the first person to put her back in the lab. She worries that he might eventually take out his anger for the other hybrids out on her.

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕔
_______
Negative - AsassinPerson

xxxIn Ashley’s mind, she still believes that Alaric still towers over her with both size and presence. As far as she is concerned, Alaric is someone that she dosen’t want to cross. If anything she goes out of her way to avoid him whenever possible.

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣
_______
Negative - Wolfrunner

xxxShe believes the same thing about River that she does all of the other hybrids. It's better to stay with InGen as they are the ones that supposedly have the power to change them back, there is no point in defying their wishes. Although she can respect the calmness that radiates off the fellow carnivore.

ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕟
_______
Negative - Casperphobia

xxxLike tempest, yet only ten times more of a wildcard, the last person on the island that Ashley would associate herself with is Caspian. She is not so much frightened of him, but knows that he probably holds some kind of disdain for her and her attachment to InGen. Like a mother bear and her cubs, she has no intentions of getting between him and his family.

𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖
_______
Negative - Wolfrunner

xxxAshley believes that she has been manipulated by her older siblings to follow their ideals, which is not necessarily her fault. Maybe one day she will grow to have some sense and realize that if she ever wants to enter into her former form again she is going to have to comply with Ingen’s wishes.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟
_______

xxxAshley dislikes all of the escaped hybrids and Veridian is no exception. Despite never having actually met her in person, although she remembers Veridian trying to learn how to read alike herself. Which piqued her interest in the other hybrid, potentially she isn’t as violent as her brothers.

“Its all fun and games, till somebody falls in love.”

𝕒 𝕓 𝕔 𝕕 𝕖 𝕗 𝕘 𝕙 𝕚 𝕛 𝕜 𝕝 𝕞 𝕟 𝕠 𝕡 𝕢 𝕣 𝕤 𝕥 𝕦 𝕧 𝕨 𝕩 𝕪 𝕫
𝔸 𝔹 ℂ 𝔻 𝔼 𝔽 𝔾 ℍ 𝕀 𝕁 𝕂 𝕃 𝕄 ℕ 𝕆 ℙ ℚ ℝ 𝕊 𝕋 𝕌 𝕍 𝕎 𝕏 𝕐 ℤ
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"You Push away everyone who is willing to put up with you"

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 am

𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝐻𝑜𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈
Deriving from Medieval and Old English, meaning Little warrior.

fc; Lucky Blue Smith

𝒯𝓀𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 || || 𝒯𝓀𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝓅𝓀𝒶𝓃

xxxHe is determined to live life to the fullest, having fun and letting loose. Besides, you do only live once. Often however at the expense of other people to try to hide his deep seated insecurities about his own self worth. Despite this playful personality, he is fiercely loyal to his family. Specifically his brother, despite their tensions he's the only family member that he is close to. He is desperately looking for others like him, to find a family of sorts and fears rejection. Keeping all people at an arm's length for fear of that rejection.

31 May 8 Unsure of sexuality 6' 2"

xxx Wyatt and Dorian's father made a lot of mistakes, particularly in high school. Wyatt himself being one of them. He's been repeatedly reminded of this by his birth mother before he was practically left on his father and his step mother's doorstep when he was only ten years old. His father hated the idea of an arranged marriage during his high school years and so he dated as much as he could. An unwanted pregnancy came about resulting in Wyatt. Becoming a burden upon his birth mother, He was dumped by when he was ten. Finding a way to cope, he has been a jerk ever since. .

Graduated Harvard University (Bottom of his class), with A PHD in Psycology

xxxIt's no secret that Wyatt is jealous of his brother. Hell, he is the one that got the life and the family that he wanted. Despite the fact that the family he was given too was one that was just as dysfunctional as his relationship with his birth mother. He wishes that he had been born legitimately, so that maybe he could feel some sense of what a family is supposed to be like. He makes up for his family issues by pushing away any semblance of love from anyone, this mostly looks like him being a jerk to others. Despite his age he acts like a teenager, it's like he is trapped in a body that has aged before his mind has had the chance to catch up. Despite this apparent jealousy, Wyatt fiercely loves Dorian. As Dorian is the only family member that he has ever really had accepted despite the fact that the two are only half brothers, he acts as though the two are twins. Wyatt refuses to tell his brother that he overturned a job offer to do something in his chosen field in order to stay close to his only remaining family member.

"Stay. I need you more than you think"

xxxHowever, almost at a Jekyll and Hyde situation, Wyatt is insanely protective of Dorian on occasion. If someone threatens him or even looks at him in the wrong way Wyatt turns into an entirely other person. Anger filling his every cell until unleashing his anger on whomever harmed his brother. Hiding the large scar on his right side from everyone, doctoring it up himself and doing everything that he can to keep suspicion away from the wound. The two do have a bond, but clearly Wyatt Is still trapped in thinking that Dorian will reject him once he is able to. Wyatt is determined to be the one to reject him first to put a damper on the pain, planning on taking some other job offer once his brother decides that he has had enough of his older sibling.

xxxWyatt is convinced that Dorian and their father had a close relationship, because Dorian was the one who became the heir to InGen instead of him. Someone who wouldn’t mind taking over the company in the first place, although he does have other job offers he wouldn't mind being the one of the Hoskins family to lead Jurassic World if his little brother isn’t up to the task. Which he strongly believes is the case, if you want to be a genetic engineer is leading a theme park filled with dinosaurs really something that you would want to get involved in? Even if daddy handed you the company because you were the supposed favourite?

"Why won't you listen, I am your father!
xxxxxxx"I know you don't care.

xxxWyatt's most significant feature is his platinum blonde hair. It's almost inhumanly so, he's bleached it to death giving it a very coarse texture that is difficult to tell from a distance. HIs skin is very pale, being described as a vampire on more than one occasion and his eyes are a bright icy blue. He is almost a polar opposite to Dorian, most figure that it is what his thoughts were when he bleached his hair in the first place from its original jet black. He has a tattoo over his left shoulder of a couple of music notes. He doesn't realize that this was the inspiration for Dorian to get his own tattoo once he finalized his masters degree. He mostly got it to spite his father, but Wyatt does like the artistic flair that was added to it as well. He also predominantly keeps it hidden from the world, quite possibly from the adverse reaction that his father had to it.

Is disapproving of Dorian's relationship with Eli Mills.

xxx Wyatt considers himself to be the most normal one in the Hoskins family. Without any imminent serious mental illnesses, and has been screened for them multiple times for various job offers as well as his own piece of mind. The only thing is his behaviour, he has seen people about it but nothing seems to work against his issues. He hasn't changed much since he was seventeen which is very odd for any developing adult. The only thing that could potentially be his salvation is developing some positive interpersonal relationships, starting with the one he has with his brother. Which is already a mess due to his own fear of attachment and rejection. Holding Dorian at arm’s length just as his father did

Just as his younger brother has a weapon or weapons of choice, Wyatt has one as well. Something that is the one thing that his brother seems to fail to exceed at. Hooked to his belt whenever leaving the confines of the resort is a matte black desert eagle. The luxurious yet powerful pistol is what he believes will be able to protect him from anything that leaps out of the forest in attempts to make him their meal. Not only that, but during his down time he is often taking it to target practice, as you can lose the skill if you don’t practice with it enough.

"Making bad decisions is my middle name."

xxxWhen he found out about his younger brother going out with the one looking after Lockwood Estate, he was anything but pleased. Not only did he not believe that Eli Mills was worth his brother's affections, he also was convinced that Mills was trying to gain something from the relationship. Power over the park potentially, either that or trying to score a deal between Dorian and Lockwood so that Hammond’s old partner could finally take some of the credit for something that he dipped out of a very long time ago. He still believes strongly that there is something festering under the surface of the relationship, but overall his fear of losing his brother is what is keeping him apprehensive of this doomed relationship. Upon however notiving Maximus’s interest in Dorian, he has taken it upon himself to get the two of them together… No matter what it takes.
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wyatt’s relations { “is that you, or your ego?”}

𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉'𝓈 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

“Limited edition, let's do some simple addition”

𝒟𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐻𝑜𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈
------------
Positive - Spock and Kirk

xxxBrother dear. Wyatt’s protectiveness comes across more as jealousy to the naked eye. He loves Dorian more than he could ever love any other human being on the planet. Some part of him is always on guard in the event that he needs to draw his weapon to come to his brother's aid.

𝑀𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓂𝓊𝓈
------------
Positive(Ish) - Casperphobia

xxxAfter getting the chance to pester the young man for a little while during work hours, he has come to believe that he is a much more suitable partner for his brother. The problem with his master plan is of course Eli Mills as well as Max’s inability to admit to his feelings… Wyatt will get him to spill, even if it kills him.

𝒩𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒶𝒾 𝒜𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓈
------------
Positive - Casperphobia

xxxThere is a lot about the young teen that reflects how Wyatt was when he was that age. If anything he sympathizes with him and attempts to get through to him, although to some extent he has resorted to trying to get under his skin with his overly clownish nature. Overall he believes that the pressure for Nicolai to be someone he is not has been bothering him immensely.

𝒜𝓏𝒶𝓏𝑒𝓁 𝒜𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓈
------------
Positive - Casperphobia

xxxThese two seem to be knit from the same cloth, they get along swimmingly. Personalities that seem to match to a tee. Although the two don’t tend to spend a lot of time together due to the nature of the experiment that led to Azazel becoming human.

𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉
------------
positive(Ish) - Casperphobia

xxxWyatt has had very little interaction with the young hybrid, when he does however he tries to give the frightened child as much comfort as he possibly can. Which seems completely the opposite of his personality to most people, but the potential of seeing Spirit is what leave Wyatt staying far far away from the lab.

𝒯𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓉
------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxA lot like Ashley, Wuatt knows that Tempest is next to harmless. But the wildcard is still not someone that Wyatt plans on interacting with if he can help it. He has a feeling that the two of them will be like oil and water should they have the chance to actually speak to one another.

𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓇𝓋𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑒
------------
Neutral - Wolfrunner

xxxEven though the interaction between the two of them has still been quite brief, Wyatt is convinced that the two of them are going to get along. Even if they do have differing opinions on some things, they might have more in common then both of them first believe.

𝒜𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎
------------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxAs long as Ashley won’t bother Wyatt he doesn't really care about her existence. He is sometimes curious as to why she decided to side with InGen despite the vast majority of the hybrids turning against the company. This isn’t however enough of a reason for him to actually pursue his curiosity and talk with her.

𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒶𝓃
------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxWyatt knows that his brother has a feeling that this particular hybris had something to do with their fathers death. Instead of being furious and thirsty for revenge: Wyatt would like to thank Cas personally for doing the park a service.

𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁𝑒
------------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxWyatt, if not slightly wary of the younger Velociraptor, is not all that frightened of her. He knows well enough that she is powerful even at a young age, but he still has really no interest in her. Although, he has a feeling that he would fall in love with her if given the chance.

𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
------------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxDespite knowing that Veridian is most likely the most harmless of all the hybrids, not including any herbivores, he still doesn't plan on getting close to her. Perhaps if he had the chance he would like to speak with her further, but as of now he would like to keep her far away from him and his brother.

𝑅𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇
------------
Neutral - Wolfrunner

xxxWyatt doesn't really have an accurate opinion on the hybrid, but like the rest of the siblings in the pack he has really no interest in interacting with them. Although he is thankful that River saved his brother’s life once he saw that short video from the camera on Dorian’s body armour.

𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒸
------------
Neutral - Assassin Person

xxxWyatt is a little intimidated by this hybrid in particular, He hasn’t had the chance to really talk with him (for obvious reason) and yet Wyatt is only focused on keeping his distance. He knows the power that the Hybrid has from the various testing that was done in the lab, he would hate to see what Alaric is capable of on his own terms and in his home environment.

“I call that getting tricked by a business”
𝒶 𝒷 𝒸 𝒹 𝑒 𝒻 𝑔 𝒽 𝒾 𝒿 𝓀 𝓁 𝓂 𝓃 𝑜 𝓅 𝓆 𝓇 𝓈 𝓉 𝓊 𝓋 𝓌 𝓍 𝓎 𝓏
𝒜 𝐵 𝒞 𝒟 𝐸 𝐹 𝒢 𝐻 𝐼 𝒥 𝒦 𝐿 𝑀 𝒩 𝒪 𝒫 𝒬 𝑅 𝒮 𝒯 𝒰 𝒱 𝒲 𝒳 𝒴 𝒵
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"The opposite of anger isn't calmness... Its Empathy"

𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
A fusion meaning; truth and growing
Fc: Janet Montgomery
𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 ||||𝓘𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

xxxFollower of logic and focus, but can easily allow opportunities to fly by while thinking about the most logical way to solve the problem.The voice of reason when instinct and passion are driving a group, which can have its pitfalls and benefits. Even applying this to her relationships with other people.She is desperate for trying to find out what makes people tick. She has a need to try to connect with people, afraid that he will end up alone. However her deep seated desire for connection could cause her to lose her entire family.

Beta Female 24 5' 11" Pansexual May 16

xxxA lifetime ago, Veridian was a velociraptor who's scales matched the meaning of her name. The bold shades of green which sparkled against the dark grey that made up the rest of her. Waking up after what seemed like an eternity realizing that she now had the ability of using five fingers, walk on two legs and possessed long (often unruly) hair that she was going to learn how to deal with. She was human. Now, there was plenty of bitterness from her pack mates, but Ver figured that she might be able to learn how to cope with her newfound body. After all, there was no getting out of it and the only way to move was forward. The one thing that she was pleased remained from her former self was her striking golden eyes, they clearly made her stand out from being a normal human. She is certain that it is going to come back and bite her though if anyone needed to identify her as a hybrid.

Strives for Perfection Harshly judges herself

xxxVeridian can be quite the perfectionist, focusing not just on small details but also worrying about the butterfly effect that every one of her actions could potentially take. Which some see as a valuable leadership skill, however when she refuses to act on a problem because she is so caught up on the little details that is when she falls apart. Veridian is not the kind of person that is good at thinking on her feet. She needs time to mull things over and to make the most educated decision, even when someone asks her what she would like for dinner she is the kind of person that would take forever trying to make a choice. She would be a nightmare taking to a restaurant not only would she have trouble trying to decipher the menu but making a choice would leave her potentially sitting for hours.

xxxFrustrated with feeling trapped both in a new body and a new life, Veridian tries to answer questions through her own adventures. This independent beta wants her freedom. Not just the freedom from the Experiments that both she and her pack were exposed to by InGen, but Actual freedom to explore the world in her new body. As well as to get a chance to actually embrace the world that has been opened up to her despite the fact that she may not be caged by InGen she still feels living in their shadow is just as bad as being back in the holding cells at the laboratory. With a deep need to protect her pack, she hopes that they can find somewhere else to go.

“I wonder what it's like to be loved by you”

xxxThe first thing that she noticed upon waking up in her new body was the slew of emotion that opened up to her. Instead of just having to rely on her instincts as an animal, she now had an entire world of emotion for her to explore. For Veridian it was like seeing the world in color for the first time. The most vibrant of all of them is what she has come to know as being called love. A feeling of complete and utter devotion to another that is not related by blood. It was deeper than just being mates, that was something that could fade but love. Love was something else entirely. She first encountered the emotion, when one of the scientists that was overseeing her care got engaged. The look in her eyes with the addition of the ring on her finger. Of course Veridian attempted to ask about it only to get a snide remark. However, her fascination with the human concept of love has still never faded.

“I like you”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx“You don’t know me”
“I would like too”

xxxLove being something That she was not quite capable of with the mind of a velociraptor, although her curiosity has only been egged on by those overseeing the experimentation wondering if the new hybrids are capable of feeling deeper human emotion. Love being the one that is at the top of that list. Ver Has taken it upon herself to also be curious about this posed question, not just does she want to know if she is capable of it, but she wants to feel it one day. I Want to meet that person that makes her feel special. Although she is unsure if she will ever get that chance due to her family, since It would kill her to leave them, and if she falls in love with a human that is a Possibility. It's unlikely after all that she could convince the rest of the pack that Her love for a human is real and that whomever this human is should be welcomed And accepted within their group. Especially since they have spent so long hating the humans that have betrayed them over and over again.

“ A bird may love a fish, but where would they live?”

xxxAlthough she doesn't have the amount of anger that Caspian does against those that held them captive. Veridian is often seen as the "good cop" to Caspian's bad cop. The only thing the two seem to have in common is their shared skill sets. She is known for being quite reserved, even with those that are close to her. Which is mostly because of how harshly she criticizes herself for every single action that she takes. Ver is constantly looking at her decisions as a second in command taking every single one of them and seeing how flawed they were. Never really accepting any form of praise from those that are around her. She strives for perfection, so that maybe the other hybrids would no longer have to live in fear if she was able to make the right choices. Against her better judgement however, she Does have an inherent interest in the human world. Since of course She was thrust into it without much explanation she desires to know more about it. She no longer wants to be a fish out of water, she wants to engage with the world that she has now been forced to live in. Although she realizes that this will involve her potentially giving up her family. Which is something completely unthinkable for her.

Capable of empathy yet full of faithfulness

xxxImprovise. Adapt. Overcome. The motto that Ver lives and breathes by. She is known for living in the moment as she sees the kinds of things that living in the past is doing to her fellow pack members.Veridian tries to be the one that keeps her eyes plastered on what the future could hold instead of what the present offers. Which has led her into some issues when it comes to trying to solve. She can get so caught up in trying to think about the outcomes of every single decision rather than actually making one. Which is what makes her not the best choice for alpha. Although at Beta, she is able to make sure that the leader is thinking ahead, guiding him into the future instead of allowing him to follow his impulses. Cas and Ver have a dynamic of Plato's chariot Allegory, Veridian being the voice of reason while Caspian is the voice of passion. Both of them are working together to lead their pack into the foreseeable future.

xxxSince being transferred into a human vessel, Veridian has slowly come to realize that she will not be able to keep up the same diet that she used to. Not only that, but any kind of raw meat is starting to make her feel Nauseous just looking at it. In her previous form eating humans was A slow Tuesday, but now she looks down at her potential meals with an ill stomach.
In keeping with her motto she has started to find nearby plants along with other vegetation to eat. Slowly she has been phasing out eating meat, however this has been a difficult task as her body is not accustomed to eating plant matter. The other issue being that she is worried that her family might notice. Despite her being able to stand up to Cas when absolutely necessary, she would rather not put herself in the position where she has too.

“The child is in love with a human!”

xxxShe is usually the one who is playing devils advocate in most situations, not only because of her curiosity for the human world but also because she is able to empathise with others. Something that she has adapted into well since being transferred into human form, she has realized that its something that her packmates have yet to learn or tap into. She strongly believes that they are all capable of it, if they would be willing to embrace that empathy is a part of their new human forms. Veridian has noticed that they all seem reluctant to embrace their new bodies, including the new emotions that come alongside them.
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Veridians relationships {"Better Bend than Break"}

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:58 am

𝓥𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

“Like a lioness only with less fur… “

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓮
----------
Positive - Wolfrunner

Ver is still awaiting the return of the young teen to her family. She cannot wait for the alpha female to return to finally begin leading this pack with some kind of sense. Before of course Cas runs them all into the ground. Or worse, right back into InGen’s arms with his careless behaviour.

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓷
----------
Positive - Casperphobia

xxxDespite the fact that she may disagree with his methods nine times out of ten, Veridian still loves Caspian. Her brother can be hot headed, but she is the only one who is keeping him from tearing the pack apart. One day she hopes that she might be able to knock some sense into him.

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻
----------
Pitch1226 - Positive

xxxVer really respects the calmness that this hybrid seems to surround himself with at all times. She looks to him as an anchor when Cas is losing control of his new emotions. She wishes that the two of them were closer so that she could comfortably confide in him. Which is extremely prevalent with Skylar’s absence.

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓬
----------
Positive - AssassinPerson

xxxAs a mostly pack oriented biped, Veridian has always been confused by Alaric’s need for so much time on his own. She does enjoy having some time to herself, but without at least one other person the silence she finds is almost piercing. She however overlooks this most of the time, enjoying every moment that he is with the rest of the pack.

𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓵𝓮
----------
Positive - Wolfrunner

xxxShe loves the little hybrid as though she were her own child. Her maternal instincts are a lot stronger than she would care to admit and she does often try to push them down believing that raising Miracle is not her place. Ver would pretty much do anything to ensure the safety of Miracle, even if it means going against her values.

𝓔𝓵𝓲 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼
----------
NPC - ♥

xxxIt’s complicated is the only real way for Veridian to even begin to explain her feelings for the human that has been brought back as a hostage. All she can fathom for now is that she has feelings for him, those that she has never felt before. She has no idea how to navigate them as well, further navigating her conversations with him.

𝓓𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼
----------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxShe seems to be the only one in the pack that dosen’t hate Dorian’s guts. She realizes that wrong was done when his father was taken from him and that he does have every right to be thirsty for revenge. Yet she would never tell anyone else this, knowing that she would get a stern lecture. But ultimately, she will not be the one to end his life.

𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽
----------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxVeridian thought that her pack was the last of the hybrids that InGen was going to make. Seeing as they managed to escape, however she was quite wrong. Just as it will be for her siblings, it will be quite the shock to Veridian that there are more.

𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼
----------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxSimilar to the rest of her family, Veridian has no idea that Wyatt even exists. So she is unable to have a proper opinion of him.

𝓐𝔃𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓼
----------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxLike her Siblings, Veridian has never been outside of the island henceforth she has never had the chance to make Azazel’s Acquaintance.

𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓲 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓼
----------
Neutral - Casperphobia

xxxLike Nicolai’s sibling, Veridian has never had the chance to meet him or even knows of his existence.

𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓵𝓮𝔂
----------
Neutral - Spock and Kirk

xxxIn all honesty she doesn't really care about the fellow hybrid. The two could very well bond over their want to learn how to read, but they would clash on believing that InGen could turn them back into their other forms. As long as Ashley doesn't come knocking leading InGen to the only family she has left, Ver won’t have a problem with her.

𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽
----------
Neutral, slightly negative - Casperphobia

xxxVer feels very similar to this hybrid as she does Ashley. As long as Tempest dosen’t give her a reason to dislike her, she will leave her alone. Although she has a feeling that the two will most likely not get along, as from what she has heard of Tempest seems to rub her the wrong way.

“Will she braid your hair? Will she eat your heart?”
𝓪 𝓫 𝓬 𝓭 𝓮 𝓯 𝓰 𝓱 𝓲 𝓳 𝓴 𝓵 𝓶 𝓷 𝓸 𝓹 𝓺 𝓻 𝓼 𝓽 𝓾 𝓿 𝔀 𝔁 𝔂 𝔃
𝓐 𝓑 𝓒 𝓓 𝓔 𝓕 𝓖 𝓗 𝓘 𝓙 𝓚 𝓛 𝓜 𝓝 𝓞 𝓟 𝓠 𝓡 𝓢 𝓣 𝓤 𝓥 𝓦 𝓧 𝓨 𝓩
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me