🔥Pack of the Burning City ; SU OPEN🔥

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🔥Pack of the Burning City ; SU OPEN🔥

Postby carelessbakugo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:19 am

After the human empire fell, the cities were left in ruin... A virus that spread quickly through the human population destroyed many families and left nearly all companions behind. Dogs were the most immune species from the virus, and they began to band together in efforts to survive the aftermath of the plague...

——

Quick Access

Apply Here ;; https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4428829&p=132038627#p132038627

Pack Members ;;
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4428829&p=132024131#p132038483

Pack Events ;;
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4428829&p=132024131#p132038515

——

Welcome to a new roleplay page dedicated to a mix of the fantasy of apocalypse and the society of canines. Here you can explore the world of a run down city in the perspective of an abandoned dog in search of other survivors, and live primitively in order to support themselves. Test your skills and learn how to survive like your ancestors did long ago...

——

Before you dive into the world of The Pack of the Burning City, be sure to read the rules and all information. The curator, carelessbakugo, will regulate the roleplay as needed. If you have any questions or spot any disturbances, don’t hesitate to PM them.

——
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.
💥Become a Member of the Agency Ground-Zero💥
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rules

Postby carelessbakugo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:22 am

——

The rules of the Pack can be found here. Be sure to read them before signing up.

Rules:

1. Be kind, courteous, and fair when roleplaying.
2. Powerplaying is not tolerated, i.e. you may not control characters that are not your own, have any mythical powers, or force any big events like earthquakes to happen (unless you specifically ask the curator first).
3. Keep your character realistic, no unordinary fur-colors or magic powers.
4. Please keep any replies 4-5+ sentences long, and use 3rd person, for the sake of keeping it interesting and detailed.
5. Use literate roleplaying speech, do not use asterisks. This is a literate-only roleplay, anyone using ** will be removed or denied.
6. Be sure to use brackets when talking out of character, or use pms.
7. Preferably only register one character to roleplay with, however you are allowed to use up to two characters.
8. Keep the roleplay PG-13, for the sake of underaged players. Keep the gore and R-rated roleplaying to a minimum and muted. No cursing is allowed, unless child-friendly.
9. Romance is allowed, however this is not a character dating forum.
10. Death of a character is allowed, however whenever a character dies they will not be allowed to return. (You may submit another character registration if you’d like to use another after.)
11. If you plan to make an event or drama happen during the roleplay (i.e. an earthquake, a storm, a rival pack attack, etc.) please inform the curator first to get permission.
12. Code Word ;; Embers
13. If you plan to change your username, please pm the curator in advance when you do so that they may make the necessary correlations for your character.
14. The curator reserves the right to deny or void any registration of any character/player for any reason, although negotiations are accepted if they are kept civil.
15. Remember that people have lives outside of the rp, so relies may take time. The same goes for any pms sent to the curator, carelessbakugo, expect a reply within a day.
More rules may be added as needed, please check up on the rule board often to see if there are updates.
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack Information pt. 1

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:21 pm

——

The Pack of the Burning City
Lore

It began with tremors in the human society. A plague that shook humanity’s foundations until they crumbled. It spread quickly and potently, leaving many humans weak and unable to fend for themselves. Many could not reach out for help before they were taken by the illness, and many mourned for their losses. Some were driven mad and sought escape from the inevitable tragedy that ended the reigning species on earth.

After the fall on humans, dogs were among the many companions left behind. Because of their genetic difference from humans, they were immune to the deadly virus that overthrew the race. This left many house-pet dogs untrained to fend for themselves. Without the restraint of home, some of the abandoned dogs searched for survivors of their own kind. They had many different beliefs of the fall of their humans, some heartbroken, some outraged, some blamed themselves for the cause of the virus. But all dogs had a similar understanding, they were going to survive alone.

Outside of the city is where they call their home, the Pack of the Burning City. When the rise of the Plague spread, their beloved city went up in flames from the chaos of riots and disorder. Streets were littered and buildings rundown, and overgrowth began to take over after the city settled. The group of dogs that escaped the confines of their homes banded together and make use of the barren land now. The seasons, weather, and elements test their strength as a team, but they thrive yet.
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack Information pt. 2

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:24 pm

——

The Pack Life

The life of the Pack embodies a post-apocalyptic society, depending more on survival and thriving than luxury. The dogs who make up this pack are a mix of strays and house-pets from before the disaster. Some dogs are clueless about survival, but learn from their fellow packmates how to hunt and protect themselves. Others were both with more intricate feral instincts, perfect for leadership. The group separates themselves between talents, but intermingles so that each dog experiences the skills of each talent.

The Chief of the Pack leads the rest of the dogs and gives orders that govern how the Pack runs. They give final decisions and orders on important matters, and address the Pack in gatherings.

The Envoy of the Pack is an advisor to the Chief, sharing decision-making and leadership tasks to lessen the burden on the Chief. The Envoy can take place of the Chief whenever they are absent, and often divides out tasks to the rest of the Pack.

Medics are dogs that specialize in herbology and knowledge of medicine to heal the pack of wounds. There are usually two, and they don’t often fight.

Officers are strong, strategic dogs that are equipped to defend the pack in case of attacks. They can fight well, but are also intelligent to negotiate.

Trackers are dogs that hunt and track prey for the pack to eat, whether it be large or small game. They are depended on to feed the whole pack.

Interns are pups that are old enough to train under experienced dogs as officers or trackers.

Reliants are what the pack refer any dogs that currently cannot perform tasks for the pack as. These such dogs are young pups or mothers, elderly dogs or disabled dogs.
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack Information pt. 3

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:45 pm

The Pack:

Chief 1/1
Villain / user: carelessbakugo

Envoy 0/1
coming soon...

Medic(s) 0/2

Head Officer 0/1
coming soon...

Officers 0/10

Head Tracker 0/1
coming soon...

Trackers 0/10

Interns 0/10

Reliants 0/10

All pack members will appear here once applicants are accepted. The roles of Envoy, Head Officer, and Head Tracker will be auditioned via questionnaire in the future, so please do not ask me to assign the role to a character or open up the auditions.
If you have a character here and you wish to change their role or user, please pm the curator.
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack Information pt. 4

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:50 pm

——

Current or Past Pack Events

Whenever there is an event either currently going on, coming soon, or in the past, it will be posted here. A current event will be marked in this color so that it is easy to follow. Watch out for events coming up, and feel free to pm the curator if you have any event ideas or suggestions!

The Plague of Humanity / Past

Applications Open / Current Event / Post Link ;; https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4428829&p=132038515#p132038627

Envoy, Head Officer, Head Tracker Auditions /Coming Soon / Post Link ;;

Vincent’s Arrival Audition / Coming Soon / Post Link ;;
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Applications

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:14 pm

——

Applications

Status ;; OPEN

Finally, the applications are here. Before filling out the application sheet be aware that there are several rules for applying.
All spaces on the application are required to be filled out, unless specifically marked as optional.
Use as much detail as possible, or your application will be at risk of being denied. Short, one-word answers are highly discouraged.
Applicants are encouraged to base their character around a CS Dog Pet, only realistic-looking ones, and provide a link or picture of the pet. If you don’t prefer to use a CS pet, use a link to a dog or a character instead.
When you are finished with the application, please either post it to this thread or pm me the application. The curator, carelessbakugo, will pm you as soon as they look it over.

——

Name ;;
Nickname ;; (optional)

Age ;;
Gender ;;
Breed ;;
Former House-Pet or Stray ;; (optional)

History ;;
Personality ;;

Relative(s) ;;
Friend(s) ;; (optional)
Mate ;; (optional)

Preferred Role ;;
Role ;;

Skills ;;
Weaknesses ;;

Character Link ;; (CS Pet link or dog picture or character)

Code Word ;; (Read all the rules to find it.)
Short Roleplay Response ;; (You may use your character in a small scenario.)
Last edited by carelessbakugo on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Villain’s Profile

Postby carelessbakugo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:43 pm

——

Villain’s Profile

Name ;; Villain
Nickname ;; “Dogs call me Vil, or address me as Chief.”

Age ;; 5 dog years
Gender ;; Male
Breed ;; Purebred Siberian Husky
Former House-Pet or Stray ;; “Both, I was taken in as a two year old and kept in a human family until the Plague hit.”

History ;; Villain was born into a purebred litter of pups to be sold away to new owners. However, once he was old enough to be sold, he escaped from the human house and wandered the streets of the city as a stray. He picked up streetwise skills and tricks to survive the city streets until he was two years old. One night while he was scrounging the dumpsters of a building, a young couple discovered him and brought him into their home to live. It took almost a year of coaxing for him to finally trust the humans, and he slowly started to become comfortable with living with humans. Villain was named by the male human, Dean, and loved him the most. Villain would spend time with Dean, running, hunting, training with Dean (whom was training for the military).
However, after the Plague occurred, Villain was left behind alone in the duplex they lived in. He managed to escape through the fence, and has been with the Pack ever since.
Personality ;; Villain is an observant, quiet dog who prefers to watch and listen rather than gossip. He usually doesn’t immediately accept any rumors he hears until he hears both sides to the story. He is a quick-thinking, strategic dog, and plans ahead for situations. He aims to please his pack, but understands that not all dogs can be pleased at once. He tends to be a little too stern when it comes to giving orders, and expects his orders to be taken seriously, however he means no harm whenever his words come off wrong. He prefers to be easy to approach and talk to.

Relative(s) ;; “The only living relative I have is my son, Vincent.”
Friend(s) ;; “None, as of yet.”
Mate ;; “I don’t have one.”

Preferred Role ;; “I am pleased where I am.”
Role ;; “I am the Chief.”

Skills ;; “Running and hunting have always been my sport, I prefer to be stealthy and strategic. It carries over into leadership skills.”
Weaknesses ;; “Dogs usually get the wrong impression of me when they hear my name, and that causes some trust issues, but I work hard to prove that I am a good leader who they can put their faith in.”

Character Link ;; https://sta.sh/222gmmpprvdd?edit=1

carelessbakugo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔥Pack of the Burning City ; SU OPEN🔥

Postby carelessbakugo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:45 am