m a f i a discussion and forms (open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

MAFIA (open)

Postby a b c d e » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:29 am

bump!
abcde ∙ she/her ∙ bi ∙ virgo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m a f i a discussion and forms (open)

Postby a b c d e » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:15 am

smol birthday bump
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:04 am

Full Name: Kathrine "Kat" Jessie Valentine

Appearance: 5'3, short blue hair, green eyes, plus size, button nose, likes pastels.

Personality: she's shy at first, but is very sarcastic, and has a sort of a short temper. shes very protective of her dad's memories and anyone she cares about.

Family: her two dads (Adam and Steve) died when she was 12, she then went to live with Adam grandparents, who were extremely homophobic and took it out on Kat. She since them hates her full name Katherine and only goes by Kat. cut off contact after high school.

Sexuality: heteroflexible (mostly straight with some exceptions that are few and far between, but there)

Why someone would want to murder them: easy target, protective, "loose-cannon"

Why they would murder someone: protective, pent up anger, will do whatever for those she loves.

Describe them in one word: protective

Other: When I realized this was like actual mafia I got so excited I love this game
Last edited by Shadowtheghost on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Rick Astley. wrote:Lily Smith
Anti-social
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4413192
All dead, nobody knows how or why.
A pet raven named Crow. (confusing, i know)
Lesbian
None
Chaotic Neutral
Grew up in a home where she was treated badly by her parents, she ran away when she was 13, and lives in a cave with her pet crow, she knows a lot about nearby wildlife, and occasionally steals stuff.
Why someone would want to murder her? Probably because of her sexuality
She gets angry quickly, especially at homophobes, so they would probably be her target if she was the murderer
Lesbian

I hope this is still open, it hasn't been bumped for awhile

ah, yes it is still open!! accepted!! <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:16 pm

Shadowtheghost wrote:
Full Name: Kathrine "Kat" Jessie Valentine

Appearance: 5'3, short blue hair, green eyes, plus size, button nose, likes pastels.

Personality: she's shy at first, but is very sarcastic, and has a sort of a short temper. shes very protective of her dad's memories and anyone she cares about.

Family: two dead dads, living grandparents that she has no contact with, doesn't know any of her bio family

Sexuality: heteroflexible (mostly straight with some exceptions that are few and far between, but there)

Why someone would want to murder them: easy target, protective, "loose-cannon"

Why they would murder someone: protective, pent up anger, will do whatever for those she loves.

Describe them in one word: protective

Other: When I realized this was like actual mafia I got so excited I love this game

accepted!! thanks for joining! hopefully we'll be able to start soon, if you know anyone who might be interested link them!! :D
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mafia rp (open)

Postby a b c d e » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Full Name: John Conroy Mullins
Nickname: Conroy
Appearance: Conroy is a middle-aged man with dark skin and beard. He dresses neatly but not overly fancy and has a well-groomed appearance overall. He smiles a lot, whether it's a polite smile in greeting or a huge one when he laughs. He hardly ever wears short-sleeved shirts or shorts, even in the summer, which a lot of people find strange, and he never takes off his wedding ring.
Personality: He's an overall friendly guy: he's usually the one to introduce himself first and start up a conversation. He is determined almost to a point and a lot of people might consider him stubborn.
Family: His wife is named Gracia and is pregnant with their son. He could be born nearly any day.
Crush/Relationship status: Happily married
Alignment: lawful good
Backstory: He has been in love with his wife since second grade and they've been happily married since they were both 25. His wife had never wanted kids, and he'd respected that, although he secretly longed for a child to love. At last, he expressed his desires to his wife and she agreed. They want to name their child Charlie.
Why someone would want to murder them: Conroy would have no idea why someone would try to murder him, but a lot of people could think of ideas. He is stubborn and quite intimidating -- he's 6 foot 2 and strong as an ox, and his appearance makes people wary of him at first. But once they get to know him, he's nothing but a blue-collar man doing his best.
Why they would murder someone: Probably if they disrespected him or his wife in any way, shape, or form. He is fiercely protective of Gracia and his unborn child.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:12 am

Full Name: Paris Edwards
Personality: Kind, honest (a bit too honest), nosey and not understanding what so ever
Family: Younger sister, Hope
Pets: Sidney
Crush/Relationship status: None
Alignment: Chaotic good
Backstory: Her parents died in a car crash three years ago and she raised Hope from then on.
Why someone would want to murder them: Paris can get very nosey and curious at times. She may gossip and when she finds something she will always find everything about it.
Why they would murder someone: She may think that murder is what they deserve.
Describe them in one word: Curious
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 am

marybelle wrote:Image
Full Name: Paris Edwards
Personality: Kind, honest (a bit too honest), nosey and not understanding what so ever
Family: Younger sister, Hope
Pets: Sidney
Crush/Relationship status: None
Alignment: Chaotic good
Backstory: Her parents died in a car crash three years ago and she raised Hope from then on.
Why someone would want to murder them: Paris can get very nosey and curious at times. She may gossip and when she finds something she will always find everything about it.
Why they would murder someone: She may think that murder is what they deserve.
Describe them in one word: Curious

accepted!! thanks for joining ^^
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

m a f i a (open)

Postby a b c d e » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:08 am

Bump 💖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m a f i a (open)

Postby a b c d e » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:38 am

α в c ∂ ɛ wrote:Bump 💖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me