【Goodneighbor】 (Sandbox RP) [Accepting now!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

【Goodneighbor】 (Sandbox RP) [Accepting now!]

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 pm

You feel a tap on your shoulder and someone reaching into your pocket. By the time you turn to see who it was, they're gone. As you check your pocket, you find a small, hastily written, folded notes that reads:
𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖? ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤? 𝕆𝕣 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪?
𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣.
𝔸 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Goodneighbor is a (rarely) quiet,rural town centered in a mountain-hugged valley surrounded by forest. It's safe haven for those who can't find a place to call home. Those specifically being inhuman creatures. While some humans do call Goodneighbor home, most are unaware of their inhuman neighbors.
Recently, there has been some odd happenings around town (and that's saying a lot for this town). People, both humans and Unordinarys, have started to turn up missing without a trace. There seems to be an unseen threat looming on the horizon but only time will tell if the town will be able to save itself, or if it's going to be doomed to become a ghost town.

This is an open-world type roleplay. Virtually any kind of OC is welcome.

For those characters who would be unable to pass for human/ do not have a human form: it's optional that when needed, they can utilize magic to either shroud themselves or pass for human (either changing forms or a "Glamour" to hide their true forms).

Rules
1. All CS forum rules apply.
2. No godmodding (unless pre-approved and is reasonable).
3. No killing characters without permission.
4. Please no posting large images in the roleplay. Colored text, fancy text, etc. is okay.
5. The rest should be common sense.

Roleplay thread here

Forms
You can have up to five characters. Feel free to use your own forms instead. You can have one post or multiple posts for different characters. Before you join you might like to check out the IC thread and the 'Places of Interest' post. You can request to have your character be an established member (as in they run a shop, work somewhere, etc.) or play them as a newbie arriving to town.
Code: Select all
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Species/Powers/Ect.:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B] (optional)
[B]History:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]
Last edited by RavenWolf1010 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 17 times in total.
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm

Name:
John 'Hancock' Schnider (sh-ny-der)
Appearance:
Paul Rudd. He's 6'3" with a lanky but muscly build. Often wears a black canvas trench coat, jeans, and boots.
Species/Powers/Ect.:
Human. Chemist of sorts. Works with assorted magic and spells. Has a limited sense of premonition.
Personality:
Hancock is a very charismatic and easygoing guy. He is generally diplomatic and acts as the town mediator and unofficial leader. In times of strife, he's the guy to crack an awful joke to try and lighten the mood. Under his jovial exterior though is a very intelligent man who, when the time comes, can be serious. On the rare occasion he finds his way to the bottom of a liquor bottle either EVERYONE is his friend, or he seals himself in his house and struggles with old memories.
History:
His history is usually shrouded in mystery, and he almost never even mentions. The most that is known is that he had a very rough childhood.
Other:
He has a thing for ancient swords (Gabriel brings him them). Also is the town's local deputy.

Name:
Raven
Appearance:
Jemima West. Has several tattoos all over her body and a "resting mad face". Her wolf form is an all black, averaged-sized wolf. The only defining difference is her piercing grey eyes of her human form. She has scars in both forms, across her nose/muzzle, one on her right shoulder that extends towards her spine. Smaller scars are visible only while she's in her human form.
Species/Powers/Ect.:
Wolf Shifter. Her werewolf abilities allow for self-healing (quicker during the full moon), increased strength/ senses in human form. Susceptible to silver/wolfsbane (wounds inflicted will take longer to heal, silver that isn't removed from her skin will prevent her from healing). 
Personality:
Raven comes off as kind of jerk. She tries her best to be friendly but no matter what she always seems to have a sarcastic/ flippant tone. Her close friends swear up and down she's just a big softie (and she is) but she has a wicked side to her. Her past has made her extremely distrustful, especially of any kind of doctor, military, or person in a position of power. She has the tendency to bite first and ask questions later if she finds herself cornered or threatened. Of those that she calls her friends she is fiercely protective of and would go so far as to sacrifice herself to save them. Her protectiveness isn't just limited to her friends though as she's the first to step into a fight and either break it up or defend the victim. Not much scares her, not even death, and her self-destructive tendencies have gotten her into trouble more than once in town and with herself. Once you get past the gruff abrasiveness she's really not so bad. Just don't get on her bad side (which is easier said than done).
History:
Raven comes from a secret government facility that was originally experimenting with genetically modifying the human genome in order to create the 'perfect soldier'. Taking acquired werewolf DNA, they fabricated their own artificial shifter that is (mostly) unaffected by lunar cycles, and able to shift at anytime. After escaping, she sought solace with werewolf packs however, because she was created by humans, she was cast out and shunned. She was eighteen when she stumbled onto Goodneighbor and with the help of Hancock, has since taken up residence in the forest at the base of the mountain outside of town.
Other:
She suffers from a few mental illnesses including BPD and PTSD. Often she's plagued by nightmares and flashbacks, all exacerbated by drinking.

Name:
Gabriel
Very old. However, she appears to be somewhere in her late 20s.
Appearance:
Teresa Palmer. She stands at about 5'8". Scars cover her entire body from healed scraps and fighting. The most notable scar is the one that expands from her right ear, up over her jaw and halfway onto her cheek. Her wings fully expanded are about twenty feet in length. They are a dark "storm grey" with silver flecks at the end of her feathers.
Species/Powers/Ect.:
Archcangel. Her powers include:
- Healing. Reviving the dead is forbidden, but she can, however, try and coax souls back into their bodies. If said body is too damaged beyond repair then she cannot heal it. Nor if it's been more than a few hours since death.
- Resurrection (Her mortal form can be injured/ killed, but her Essence would remain. However it's possible with the right weapon for that to be destroyed as well.)
- Manifesting armor/ her weapon
- Dimension walking/ spirit walking, also could be referred to as dream walking
- Weather manipulation

Personality:
RP'd
History:
Gabriel has been around for thousands of years. She's fought Holy Wars, demons, and the likes, making her a well rounded combatant and fairly level headed. In her recent history she had a nasty encounter with a group of demons. Using weapons specially forged to kill angels, she was gravely injured and forced into retreat. That's when she stumbled half-dead into Goodneighbor. There, she was nursed back to health by Hancock and Raven, whom she bonded tightly with. However, as soon as she was well she was called back to Heaven for another mission. Between missions or in times of great turmoil, she returns to Goodneighbor.
Other:
Her sword (named Ekaitz) grants her the ability to manipulate the weather. She also has a brother named Ezekiel (aka Zeke).
Last edited by RavenWolf1010 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:35 am, edited 14 times in total.
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Reserved
Last edited by RavenWolf1010 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════╗

❝ Wʜʏ? Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴡɪɴɢs? ❞

╚══════════════╝
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Dᴇsᴇᴄʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
Dɪsɪɴᴛᴇɢʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsɪɴɢ sᴜɴ
A ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏɴ
- Dᴇsᴇᴄʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Sᴍɪʟᴇ ʙʏ Rᴇᴅ Hᴏᴛ Cʜɪʟɪ Pᴇᴘᴘᴇʀs -
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

POIs

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Reserved
╔═══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Goodneighbor】 (Sandbox- any OCs welcome) [Accepting no

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 am

up
╔═══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:36 am

up
╔═══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:42 pm

up
╔═══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【Goodneighbor】 (Novak Coburn)

Postby Tordier » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Username:
Gleon

Name:
Novak Coburn

Appearance:
In human form, Novak is 5'7", with a compact, muscular build. His skin is a light shade of tan, and his eyes are such a dark brown that they often appear black. Novak keeps his thick, dark hair short and well-groomed, and has a stubbly beard. Novak dresses for comfort, wearing breath-able shirts and jeans most of the time. He is rarely seen without his iconic black leather jacket. Novak is a glamour-user, as he does not have the ability to pass as human without the help of outside magic.
In his true form, Novak stands around two feet tall. He is compact, with an athletic body covered in bright red feathers, golden accents, and a pale underbelly. His head is topped with a small, backwards-facing crest. Like in his human form, Novak has dark eyes. His beak and legs are both black, as are the feathers of his wings and tail.

Species/Powers:
Being a phoenix comes with certain abilities. The simplest of these is flight. Novak is a strong, swift, and agile flier. He also possesses immortality, of sorts. If Novak dies, his corpse will burst into flames and he will be reborn as a hatchling. Some types of magic may be able to cause permanent death, however. Novak retains some skills and memories from his previous lives, with those from more recent lives being much more vivid plentiful.
Perhaps his most impressive ability is pyromancy. He can summon and control fire at will, and seems immune to even the highest temperatures as well. Aside from enabling his smoking habit, however, he rarely has reason to use it.

Personality:
Novak is both emotional and expressive by nature. He makes no attempt to hide his opinions under most circumstances, and has a hard time keeping up a poker face when situations require. He has a fiery temper, but is equally celebratory and excitable. At times, Novak can get a bit too caught up in his own experiences and fail to consider others' points of view. Some might consider him a bit bossy and inconsiderate when his expectations for others' behavior fail to take their feelings into account. No matter how strong his feelings about a situation are, however, Novak does know when to quit. If he feels like continued effort is no longer worthwhile, he will swallow his pride and move on. He has lived long enough to have attained wisdom, but also does not necessarily take life as seriously as he should. After all, Novak can just start over in another life if his current one is taken from him.

History:
Before this one, Novak has lived five other lives. He has a wealth of memories as a result. As for his current incarnation, Novak is living the life of a comedian. It is a new path for him, and he enjoys his work. For much of his young adulthood, he traveled freely, picking up gigs wherever he could. Then, he stumbled upon Goodneighbor. For the first time in ages, he had discovered a place full of others like himself, living peacefully. Naturally, this was something Novak wanted to be a part of. He has been a local ever since, and performs regularly at the local bar. Financially, he lives a humble life in a tiny apartment, but he he is so far satisfied nonetheless. He feels most at home with other unordinarys, so he spends much of his time in their company. Usually, this means loitering around Hancock's cabin. Novak also enjoys karaoke, though his singing voice is incredibly average.

Other:
Novak is gay.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenWolf1010 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:11 am

Accepted! Thanks for joining. Want to go ahead and start or wait for more people?
╔═══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, I'm Raven.
I'm an EMT and a
Jeep connoisseur

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
【Trade Thread】
【Auction Thread】
【Eldemore】
xxxxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪xxxxx
RavenWolf1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:21 am

No problem, mate. This looked just like that "something different" I've been after.
    It looks like it's just the two of us at the moment, but I don't mind starting anyway, as long as you're in agreement. I'm not in any rush, and I'll be hanging around if you'd rather wait for more people to join first.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me