π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

habitat-polar (choose the event):

natural disaster (thinking about making the ice break)-followed by food shortage
50%
plague/sickness outbreak - one person per group is infected(volunteer)/fight for one vial of medicine
33%
random mutated monster animal thing that randomly picks on and kills people (more details will follow)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby coatiferous » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:12 am

@royale i'm done !
x
wΠ½Ξ±Ρ‚ i wσυld dΟƒ Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Ξ±kΡ” Ξ±wΞ±y Ρ‚Π½iΰΈ£ fєαя
β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
Οƒf bΡ”iΠΈg lΟƒvΡ”d Ξ±llΡ”giΞ±ΠΈcΡ” Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ραiΠΈ
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feanarii Addison

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:42 am

aph coati wrote:
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
x
x
    fc: Elliot Fletcher

x
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

NAME: Feanarii Addison ("fen-AH-ree AD-di-sun")
    ...↳ CALLED: Fean/ny ("fen/nee")
    ...↳ FACECLAIM: Elliot Fletcher

...↳ BIRTHDAY: January 17

...↳ ORIENT.: gay

ANIMAL: Harpy Eagle
    ...↳ STATS: 10 lbs | 6.5 ft wingspan

APPEARANCE
    ...↳ HEIGHT: 5'0
    ...↳ WEIGHT: 120 lbs
    ...↳ BUILD: Lean with a smaller frame
    ...↳ HAIR: Black, looks fluffy, never styled much past brushing out knots
    ...↳ EYES: Light green

OTHER
    ...↳ DISABILITY: Congenital anosmia (inability to perceive smell)
    ...↳ SCARS: Two on chest
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      PERSONALITY
      ++ Tolerant | Considerate | Generous ++
        Fean tries to make the best of a situation and give people the benefit of the doubt. Anything he does is to prevent inconvenience to others, and he tries his best to keep an open mind to listen to what others' concerns or opinions are, even if he doesn't agree with them himself. He tends to share what he has given he can provide for himself first.

~~ Confidential | Indirect | Questioning ~~
        Within the context of consideration, Feanarii hates being the one to tell someone bad news, no matter how minor. He'll beat around the bush until the truth comes out, though when the truth is something to be kept silent about, it's near impossible to rip it out of him. Of course, when encountering something he doesn't agree with, he may question those in charge. This had landed him in hot water once or twice for speaking out of line.

-- Cautious | Insecure | Perfectionist --
        Perhaps perfectionism is a gift in some ways, but a curse in others. He ha to get things exactly right or they're wrong, which plays into his insecurities over the things he does and says. Fean is extremely cautious when it comes to new scenarios, preferring a routine to spontaneity.

accepted!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laken harley

Postby FooeyJam » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:04 am

but with more of a red brown shade of hair

name: laken
also known as: lake, lakey, ken...
birthday: january 16
gender/interests: girl/straight

appearance: tan,
amber/brown eyes,
medium brown hair, 5'5.5

physical capabilities: pretty fast,
not all that strong, somewhat agile.
she has a lot of fire in her heart
so when she feels the impulse to do something,
or fight,
it can get scary.
not because she's physically strong,
but because she is
mentally strong.

animal: otter
animal skills: swimming, digging, can live through cold weather, pretty smart, pretty agile and can fit into tight spaces
animal appearance: her otter form is that of a basic otter, but with more of a red tinge to the fur. muzzle is creamy, paws are dark brown, only distinguishing feature from that of a regular otter is that her form has startling gold eyes

important traits: highly intelligent, can be apathetic when irritated or annoyed but is really in tune to her emotions, hates being underestimated or made fun of, not necessarily confident but can go out of her way to make friends if she finds it beneficial or she just feels like it. she's very inquisitive, and often has the right gut feelings, but will let other people take charge and make wrong decisions anyway if she doesn't feel like being confrontational. has watched too many survivor shows to die now. her perseverance is one of her best traits. when she puts her mind to doing something, it will get done.

Last edited by FooeyJam on Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:53 pm

FooeyJam wrote:
Untitled by Y-Management, on Flickr

name: laken
also known as: lake, lakey, ken...
birthday: january 16
gender/interests: girl/straight

appearance: tan,
amber/brown eyes,
medium brown hair, 5'5.5

physical capabilities: pretty fast,
not all that strong, somewhat agile.
she has a lot of fire in her heart
so when she feels the impulse to do something,
or fight,
it can get scary.
not because she's physically strong,
but because she is
mentally strong.

animal: otter
animal skills: swimming, digging, can live through cold weather, pretty smart, pretty agile and can fit into tight spaces
animal appearance: her otter form is that of a basic otter, but with more of a red tinge to the fur. muzzle is creamy, paws are dark brown, only distinguishing feature from that of a regular otter is that her form has startling gold eyes

important traits: highly intelligent, can be apathetic when irritated or annoyed but is really in tune to her emotions, hates being underestimated or made fun of, not necessarily confident but can go out of her way to make friends if she finds it beneficial or she just feels like it. she's very inquisitive, and often has the right gut feelings, but will let other people take charge and make wrong decisions anyway if she doesn't feel like being confrontational. has watched too many survivor shows to die now. her perseverance is one of her best traits. when she puts her mind to doing something, it will get done.

accepted!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:06 pm

just giving a heads up that I'll be doing another activity check on Monday so get your posts up. If I see that you have not even posted once since the roleplay started (I think there's two of you), you will be automatically kicked out because I think 2-3 weeks are more than enough to get a post up. More info on strikes and/or bans will be posted on Monday.

If you just sent in forms today, don't worry about this, You still have one whole week to make a post <3
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:12 pm

alright, i'm just going to say this now. my apologies but i'll be dropping out
    of this role-play. its a great concept and all, but i've gotten really busy
    and its gotten really far and i don't think i'll be able to catch up with
    everyone and everything, plus i don't have much muse for my charac
    ters either, so once again my apologies, but i'll be leaving this role-
    play. might rejoin once things settle down and bring in some new
    characters, or something but for now i'll be leaving.

hope to see you guys around the site. thanks <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:23 pm

wildsight wrote:
    alright, i'm just going to say this now. my apologies but i'll be dropping out
    of this role-play. its a great concept and all, but i've gotten really busy
    and its gotten really far and i don't think i'll be able to catch up with
    everyone and everything, plus i don't have much muse for my charac
    ters either, so once again my apologies, but i'll be leaving this role-
    play. might rejoin once things settle down and bring in some new
    characters, or something but for now i'll be leaving.

hope to see you guys around the site. thanks <3

I appreciate your honesty. Thankyou for letting us know and I hope to see you around in the future (maybe even on this thread ;) ).
Happy Holidays!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:24 am

hey, sorry for the delay in posting. i meant to post friday but we had a power outage so my internet was down for a good while. this week will be last week of school before my winter break, after that i should be more active. i do have a few tests this week that'll be taking up my time studying for, but i'll try to get a post up today since i'm not doing much.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:23 pm

@fooey jam
Two posts in one day? That’s amazing! Just a reminder though, please disable your signature while posting. Thank you <3
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:29 am

November-December Activity Check

I decided to do this so that we can all keep track of our activity. I think it will benefit all of us and it will help keep the rp running. If you think I'm being unfair or if I have missed your name, feel free to post your opinions on here or PM me.

Here is a list of people that have been active since joining. Thank you for the participation and I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work. I'm going to be giving all of you guys a little thank you gift for keeping the rp running <3.

(in no particular order)

@β€’ adriana β€’
@FooeyJam
@leaves
@DrMoneyBags
@ordinary people

@Alledowaya, while you have been posting, you have not been meeting the one week expectations. I'm going to have to give you a strike as it is not fair for the others. Three consecutive strikes will result in a ban. You can get rid of this strike by making it on to the green list for the next check :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@mitsubachili
@tawneypelt0504

I'm going to have to kick you guys out of the roleplay since you guys have not even posted once since we started. I don't think that you guys have enough free time atm to be part of this rp. If at any time you guys want to re-join however, I will be happy to accept you guys but I will treat you as if you already have two strikes. sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@aph coati will be exempt from this as they have just recently joined.

I will be updating the character list soon.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me