☀ ┅┅┅ ❝ have a great summer! ❞ [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☀ ┅┅┅ ❝ have a great summer! ❞ [ discussion ]

Postby beestie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:23 pm

x
xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by beestie on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ ┅┅┅ code

Postby beestie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:29 pm

Code: Select all
[list][list][size=85][b]NAME HERE[/b]
[img][ photo here if using one ][/img]
[b]age;[/b]
[b]gender;[/b]
[b]sexuality[/b]

[b]role;[/b]

[b]personality;[/b]
[b]appearance;[/b] [if no picture is used]
[b]history;[/b]

[b]weapon of choice;[/b]
[b]horse companion's name & appearance;[/b]

[b]any other information?[/b][/size][/list][/list]
                  x
                  x
                  s
                  s
                  s
                  s

feel free to embellish these as much as you want!
Last edited by beestie on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ ┅┅┅ roles

Postby beestie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:30 pm

X
    ☀ ┅┅┅ CAMPERS [8/8]

the natural leader ; [ avery snow ] 'the chosen one', so snidely put. they're every adventure novel's dream
    protagonist, a rising star. the camp sees them as their next golden child - it always seems they have
    an unfair advantage in most camp activities. could it be they're just that good? or is there something
    more? played by lunine

the blind berserker ; [ duke freedmen ] a blind warrior, where the world is dark to him - except
    when looking at the daemons. they're the only things he's ever been able to see. he has an odd
    connection with the beasts, however he have no problem taking them down. played by peregrine.

the odd man out ; [ alice murphy ] who let them in here? it's obvious they aren't ready for this type of work.
    they're very hesitant and unsure of themselves in combat. surely they don't belong here. however,
    maybe with enough work, they could do a complete rally and come back, guns a blazing. played by kyouya

the reserved rival ; [ iggy mayweather ] the rival to the natural leader. she's just as capable as them,
    however it's obvious her efforts are being dismissed. she's determined to come out on top at some
    point, and she isn't backing down without a fight. played by peregrine.

the booksmart pacifist ; [ aj ? ] they don't take too well to fighting. it's not that they can't fight,
    it's just that planning and strategizing suits them more. they are usually found on the sidelines
    during training, watching the other campers and taking notes on their techniques. played by ghost17

the fearless hothead ; [ alexander morgan ] there's a lot of anger here - for reasons unknown.
    perhaps it's in relation to a childhood accident, or just blind hatred for the daemons. no one really
    knows. the hothead's definitely a hard one to crack, but someone may be able to get close enough
    without getting burned. played by prospecte

the rowdy rulebreaker ; [ noel west ] it seems they're only here to cause havoc. they enjoy the thrill of not
    listening to anyone - especially the counselors. they certainly are good at combat, however, they
    would just rather be doing something anything but following the camp schedule. played by perri

the flirtatious show-off ; [ lucio corona ] the camp heart-throb. they may not be the best at combat,
    but their ego says otherwise. many will notice their looks way before their lack of skills, and those
    looks are used to the show-off's advantage. keep your partners away, folks. this one's dangerous.
    played by ground zero.
    X
    ☀ ┅┅┅ COUNSELORS [1/4]

the strict sergeant ; [ name ] be sure to be following any and all rules around this counselor!
    they have no tolerance for funny business - they take the task of protecting mankind very seriously.
    they have a tense relationship with the rulebreaker and the show-off. open

the parental figure ; [ gwendolyn covella ] a caring individual, this counselor helps all campers
    whenever needed. they pride themselves on being there for everyone, especially those feeling out
    of place or defeated. no one seems to have a problem with this counselor, and there is little drama
    surrounding them. played by ground zero.

the child at heart ; [ name ] a real goofball, this counselor enjoys spending time with the campers
    as 'one of the kids'. they're fun-loving, and not very strict on the rules. they love to cause trouble
    with the campers, often helping with pranks and other childish activities. reserved

the snarky loner ; [ name ] this counselor doesn't exactly want to be here, but needs the summer
    money. they are often seen on their own or snapping at the child at heart or the rulebreaker. they
    are truly a loner, and they take their space very seriously. reserved

[ these can be modified to fit characters if requested ]
Last edited by beestie on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:33 am, edited 13 times in total.
beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ ┅┅┅ ❝ duke ❞

Postby beestie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:34 pm

DUKE FREEDMEN
[ the blind warrior ]
seventeen // male // heterosexual

☀ personality;
            duke, just by his appearance, has always been classified as 'mysterious'. most people
            never really gave him the chance to prove he really wasn't mysterious due to being
            uncomfortable by his blindness. in reality, duke is generally a happy and kind boy.
            while he is somewhat quiet, he does consider himself an open book. he'll answer any
            question about his blindness, past, or thoughts. duke isn't sensitive about his disability,
            and will accept jokes about it with open arms, and will even joke about it himself.
            he isn't energetic, nor does he like to party, but he's always down for an adventure
            if invited. people who know him well will definitely describe him as laid back, and he
            would agree with that. he's comfortable with his sexuality and masculinity - he has
            no problem showing his emotions or complimenting another guy. he likes to consider
            himself very neutral in other's arguments, and will give advice as best he can, even
            if it isn't the best.

duke does suffer from insecurity, however. due to him having never seen himself,
            it's hard for him to find an identity physically. he fears he's not be what might be
            considered attractive, despite what others have told him in the past. he struggles
            with finding his niche, both in style and appearance. he also fears he'll never be
            able to truly protect people due to his disability. he struggles everyday during
            training, and truly worries he won't graduate at the end of the summer.
            ☀ appearance;
            duke stands at 6ft exactly, with an average, if not lean, build. he has curly black
            hair that goes down a bit past his shoulders. he's of italian descent, meaning his
            skin tone is a deep olive. his eyes are a deep brown, almost black in some light.
            ☀ history;
            ick, i'll develop it as i go.

☀ weapon of choice;
            duke specializes in stealth/ranged fighting, so he uses a powerful hunting crossbow.
            he also utilizes small throwing knives for distractions or poison infliction.
            ☀ horse companion's name & appearance;
            georgie, a male donkey.

☀ any other information?
            lil blind baby
Last edited by beestie on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ ┅┅┅ ❝ iggy ❞

Postby beestie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:36 pm

IGGY MAYWEATHER
[ the reserved rival ]
eighteen // female // homosexual

☀ personality;
            having been bullied nearly her entire life for her rare skin pigmentation, iggy has
            built up pretty tough skin. she has no problem telling someone off if they make
            her mad, or letting someone know they've just said something stupid. she's very
            standoffish, usually keeping to herself instead of socializing with the others. when
            in big groups, she will stay somewhat on the outside of the group, closely observing
            body language and emotions of others with her arms firmly crossed. she has a strong
            resting b-face, which usually keeps unwanted visitors away. if she has to be around
            others, though, she will usually choose to be around other females. this is due to her
            seeing males as more of competition, both in combat and in seeking a partner. she
            gets along better with males socially, however when in training she will always take
            the side of other girls in order to put the boys in their places.

although iggy considers herself stoic and firm, she does often find herself struggling
            to talk to girls she takes an interest in. her exterior remains the same - cold and
            raw - however, her voice will waiver and stutter. every once in a while she will
            trail off and not be able to finish her sentence due to being too invested in the other
            girl.
            ☀ appearance;
            iggy is a solid 5'11", with a fit, slightly muscular build. she has vitiligo, which is actually
            somewhat symmetrical across her body. her eyes a rich brown with little flecks of yellow
            in them. she keeps her hair in long braids, however she styles those braids in various
            different ways.
            ☀ history;
            ick, i'll develop it as i go.

☀ weapon of choice;
            iggy enjoys close combat. she lacks skills in shooting and ranged, however she
            makes up for her lacking with her martial arts abilities and her expert use of
            wolverine-like claws.
            ☀ horse companion's name & appearance;
            roan, a huge shire mare.

☀ any other information?
            honestly, huge lesbian energy
Last edited by beestie on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ ┅┅┅ ❝ have a great summer! ❞ [ discussion ]

Postby beestie » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:22 am

WE ARE CURRENTLY

open / closed
x x x x x x xfrom the river to the sea.
┌───────────────────┐

- Image Image Image
- - - - - - - - - - Image Image Image
── ♡ bee / hunni ● adult ● discord: beestie. --

. commissions: usd open. art trades: closed.

- - - -quitting. only around for art/oc stuff.
- don't dm me about non-business things.
. . . . . . . . .Image

- - -going thru a very hard personal thing.
- - -● commissions/etc will take longer
- - ---than expected. very blind to time rn.
- - -● may go long periods without contact.
- - -● please be patient and understanding.

└───────────────────┘
support palestine. support congo. support sudan.
----support native peoples. black lives matter.

beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyouya » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:44 pm

───────── 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚢 | 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 ─────────
──────────────────── 𝚘𝚍𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ────────────────────

alice stands at a pretty small 5'3 with an average frame. she has wavy, black hair
almost at waist length and hazel eyes.

alice is always unfailingly polite whenever she isn't being eerily quiet. she is
calm and level-headed until a daemon is involved. her first and only experience
with one was quite traumatising - she would become a nervous wreck if she
were to face another one right now. she has zero confidence in combat (more
than combat actually). her small stature and low upper body strength make
the situation even worse. really the only area she shows any sort of promise
is with firearms. the longer the range, the better and more comfortable she
feels. rifles and shotguns are her weapons of choice.

- fun to tease as she gets easily embarassed
- mommy issues is putting it lightly
- half swiss so speaks german and some french
- soft spoken
- keeps things in and prefers to be left alone
to calm down if she's upset
- used to illegally street race for money after
her dad fell ill
- this beautiful andalusian boy is her companion,
his name is pandemonium and she's a lil' intimidated
Last edited by Kyouya on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kyouya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` the fearless hothead | alexander morgan

Postby Rikugan » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:57 pm

an infernal hellfire was seen within his eyes

ALEXANDER MORGAN
      prefers to be called; alec
      age; 18
      gender; cismale
      sexuality demiromantic demisexual
      appearance; [portrayed by matthew daddario as alexander lightwood in the shadow hunters tv series.] 6'4" [193.04cm]

role; camper [the fearless hothead]

personality; alec's childhood trauma made for a nasty mixed drink of two parts hatred and one part isolation. his temper is notoriously lacking in stability, making it easy to awaken the rather intimidating beast within. he prefers to keep to himself, often distancing himself due to viewing emotional attachment as a weakness. he doesn't trust anyone at the camp in the beginning, and has a hard time socializing due to his much preferred silent approach. he doesn't like to show-off, but he excels in combat. it serves as an unparalleled outlet for his inner rage, and his fighting style is often pegged as swift and hard hitting. he makes for an extremely formidable opponent in battle, but due to his blitzing attacks and aggressive style-- he can be reckless with his own life, and can burn through stamina quickly if he's not careful.

he hasn't been close to many but a long since passed little sister, and his outlook upon those he comes to care for [which he will often deny with utmost objection] is that of an extremely overprotective and territorial relationship. every negative and lethal portion of his personality is blown up tenfold when it comes to those he loves, and in spite of his ever-existing denial, he would sooner lay down his corpse than let anything or anyone come close to those he considers his. due to the unlikeliness of anyone ever growing close enough to see this side of alec, the more positive side of his persona are even moreso seldom.

he prefers to be left alone, but deep down-- the loneliness eats away at him and only further exacerbates his emotional breakdown. his anger rules him, and though it can cause impulsive, dangerous tactics in the midst of a dispute-- it can also be his most dangerous weapon.

due to his hostile and forward method of execution when it comes to fighting, he is littered with scars and bruises all across his body. when his temper is tipped off, his vision becomes blinded by red and his strategic judgement is skewered severely. his vigorous and belligerent strikes go uninterrupted, no matter how many wounds he receives while raining down an endless barrage of offensive moves on his opponent-- meaning that the adrenaline clouds his recognition of the pain, resulting in no matter the outcome of the battle, victory or defeat, he comes out thrashed in injuries and lacerations, bruises and ruptured blood vessels.

it's exceedingly dangerous when he gets angry, not just to those around him but to himself. many once said 'be careful around that morgan kid, he's got the devil in 'im'.

because once he becomes enraged, he won't stop pursuing his target, even at the risk of his own life.

history; growing up, things weren't easy. the parents weren't in the picture-- unless you consider the picture to be comprised of a drunk dad and a missing mother, a damaged son and a timid little sister. alec was always in charge of caring for his baby sister, named loreina morgan. lori was a ray of sunshine in his rigid hurricane of a home life-- always there to help her big brother smile. no portion of alec had ever grown to hate his sibling, in fact one could go so far as to say his love and compassion for her far outreached the most distant stars. he raised her himself, helped her stay in school whereas he'd dropped out-- beat up an ex-boyfriend or two for ever making her cry, stole food and educational supplies for her because money was tight. alec would've given her the world, and all things considered-- he gave her his world. she was his sun and his moon, the only reason he hadn't gotten incarcerated or killed-- the only white cloud between him and an endless onslaught of thunderstorms.

so when he came home from picking up her 16th birthday present-- a soft, stuffed white rabbit with a silver chained locket wrapped around its wrist, and found the front door of his home ajar and a frigid breeze rattling the screen? his heart sank-- his lungs briefly died as the air was pulled from them. clutching the stuffed animal at his side, he burst into a sprint and barged into his own home with the force of an intruder. his father was already gone-- body ice cold to the touch, good riddance-- as far as alec was concerned. that deadbeat was doing them more favors six feet under than alive and breathing the same air as the pure angel that was his sibling. the death didn't end there, though. the trail dribbled and drabbled into an all too familiar room, where his darling baby sister remain stagnant, no more of a pulse in her veins than there was a heart in alec's chest.

he scooped her up, held her face-- begged her, prayed to a God he didn't believe in to bring her back-- or to take him with her, but to no avail. for the first and last time in his life, he cried-- tears muddled with a fury that might as well have shook the house.

because as he outcried in a raspy, roar of pure untapped rage-- the daemon slithered out of the shadows like a cockroach.

you already know how it ended, because every single scar on his chest, back, and legs plays out the fight for you scene by scene-- the daemon? once alec was done with him, all that remained was a mess that painted the whole house. and the teen with eyes no longer filled with sadness, but a thirst for vengeance no number of daemons could quench? bleeding and bruised, lacerations littering his body-- but still standing, breathing-- alive and yet so dead inside.

to this day, he still has that rabbit-- tucked away out of sight, with red stains not intended for its snow white coat.

weapon of choice; two whip-like swords, that can transition from their whip state [7 feet in length when in whip form, the carbon fiber cables lined with blades] back into a bayonet state [2 feet in length when in blade form, the segments put together and secured to make for fast paced, visceral attacks]

horse companion's name & appearance; valraven [albino thoroughbred]

any other information? ooc; sorry for the length, hope this is alright! if you need anything, lmk
Rikugan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:18 am

Noel T. West
      age; 16-years-old
      gender; Female
      sexuality Pansexual

role; The Rowdy Rule-Breaker

personality; Daredevil at heart, she is prompt to jump into any situation she feels fit. A heated argument between two strangers? She'll fit right into that. A competition that she had nothing to do with? She'll see if she can fit right in. Because of this, she is oddly/extremely confident in herself. Firm and energetic means she needs to do more than to stay within the lines. It is simply in her nature. But, occasionally, she finds herself insensitive to others, meaning she is regretful about 73% of the time. And constantly, old memories haunt her. Old, embarrassing memories.
      appearance; Black, pixie-short curly hair rests on her head, naturally. Tan skin from her Native American heritage, along with some decorated freckles from her fathers side. Standing at 5''9, her body is a mesomorph, and weighs 163 pounds (at the moment). Her bronze eyes could cut through steel under the right lighting (sunrise or sunset). Also, she hates nail polish so don't expect any color on those.
      history; Her family is pretty wealthy, actually, being the youngest of the seven other children. After seeing her good-two shoes siblings raised up to be, she didn't want to be that way. So, she chose an alternative route. Which led her with the sight of daemons everywhere. When she told her parents what she saw, she was instantly put in martial arts classes, boy scouts (believe it or not), and her father took her to his country club where they shot guns (a lot). With the sudden strictness of training to be the best, she found herself overloaded at such a young age. So, when she can, she sneaks away, to parties and to meet new rowdy friends like herself.

weapon of choice; Noel specializes in melee weaponry, but could shoot. If she could choose a gun, it would be a Colt Defender or Zastava M76. No rapid fires for her, unfortunately, but is surprisingly good at paintball.
      horse companion's name & appearance; Hera, a Pinto, with her spots being light brown and white. Her face, is completely white though, a unique look for the kind of horse.

any other information? She does secretly have a tattoo on her thigh, with it being just a sun. Not too big, but it's very simple.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:11 am

𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙊𝙉𝘼
      age; eighteen
      gender; male
      sexuality heterosexual [ is actually a closeted bisexual ]

role; the flirtatious show-off

personality; lucio, at times, can be straight forward and lets other knows what he wants, but more often than not, he's whiny, and would rather drop hints of what he wants through vague messages. however, he can be quick to jump to someone's defense if they need it, but it's rare. on the outside, all lucio cares about is his well being, when in truth he cares about everyone's. hes just too chicken to show it.
      appearance; n/a
      history; lucio grew up in a wealthy family where everything was handed to him, and he didn't have to learn anything for himself. mostly his father babied him, but otherwise he gained no attention from his mother, which left lucio yearning for validation. but shortly after his 10th birthday, four weird beings started following him. his parents thought he was making them up for attention, but sadly he was the only one who could see them. volta, vulgora, valdemar, and vlastomil.

weapon of choice; though its mostly for show, lucio owns a double edged sword that's only seen one battle in its life. one.
      horse companion's name & appearance; a pure black thoroughbred mare with a white star named nadia

any other information? ooc; name and personality were greatly inspired by count lucio from the mobile game, the arcana created by nix hydra
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me