Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Dragonhearted Discussion

Postby BlackWren » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Oooh I'mma make a few characters to play if that's okay! I'm always a sucker for dragon shifter RPs 0v0
    Is there any characters/kingdoms in need of players currently?
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:18 pm

Awesome! It doesn’t look like any of the kingdoms are lacking so feel free to make a character for any of them! If you would like, any of my characters can have a sibling or another family member
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Okay! Thank you!

Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:19 pm

No problem!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Daniel is a rancher, but you can make siblings or cousins for him, and Circe, maybe Jade and Jessie. Joey can have cousins
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:17 pm

•Name - Loril Mercer
•Age - 17 years
•Gender - Female
•Sexuality - Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Knosihs Firelands
•Occupation - Princess
•Abilities - Fire Breath
•Skills - Swordsmanship, Tracking/Hunting, Tinkering.
•Relationships - Loril is the daughter of Mabel and George Mercer, and the younger sister of Dante Mercer. She has no lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Haughty, fairly vocal/outspoken, unafraid of causing a little bit of chaos. She's not nearly the diplomat her parents would have hoped, but she makes up with it with her sheer determination and physical might.
•Human Form - Loril has a more brown tone to her skin, a fair few shades darker then tan. Her hair is long and black, and textured naturally. She braids her hair quite often, to keep it out of the way while doing tasks. She's quite fond of wearing small bobbles in her hair or gemstones.
Her skin itself is dappled with vitiligo, mostly down her neck and across her arms and chest.
Her hands and feet are clawed, and orange and red scales ascend from those points towards the center of her body. Under her eyes she has a small scattering of nearly white-gold scales, and her eyes are a vivid shade of pale gold.
Her wings themselves are massive, and it takes her great effort to keep them from dragging across the ground. They're strong however, and are a sense of pride for Loril. An inky set of horns gently curves from her head, down then upwards and branches slightly like antlers.
•Dragon Form - Much like a callico cat, her scales take on a three toned effect. Her natural vitiligo turns her orange and red scales white, seemingly at random points on her body. She's lithe in muscle, but large in stature. With wings that are much larger than what could be deemed appropriate for her body. A scattering of black scales dot her body like flecks of ink and points of her body such as her tail tip, clawed feet, wings, and her horns, are the same inky black.

•Name - Varis Kohaku
•Age - 19 years
•Gender - Male
•Sexuality - Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Naigori Wilds
•Occupation - Royal Retainer (basically, a head servant/attendant)
•Abilities - Energy Manipulation, Magnetokinesis, Omni-Psiconics
•Skills - Well informed/educated, Swordsmanship, and various simple crafting/tasks necessary to attend royalty(braiding, correctly washing clothing, etc.)
•Relationships - The late Mirrian and Santos Kohaku; his parents whom perished about a year ago. No other family/relitives. Has no lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Very measured in his responses and polite but... In a distant way. He seems to care deeply however for the Royal family and their well being. He finds pleasure in calm and is friendly to the guard who's responsible for the well being of the Royal Family.
•Human Form - Varis's skin is fair, and a dappling of pale green scales seems to follow from his cheeks down his jaw and down his back - disappearing past his hairline. His hands and feet are pale claws, and some parts of his skin and scales are segmented due to scars. A very noticeable scar mars his face, spanning nearly the entire length of it. By some grace it seams to have spared his eyes, which are a soft violet.
Black, antler like horns push past his naturally pale green hair, of which seems to fade lighter at the ends. It's worn long, tied back with a silk ribbon in the colors of The Kingdom.
Varis cannot fly and stands an even 6 feet.
•Dragon Form
[I own this character/artwork so please don't re-use it for other RPs! Thanks <3]

•Name - Wren Syntek
•Age - 22 years
•Gender - Male
•Sexuality - Demisexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Drumfolk Valley
•Occupation - Weaver/tapestry maker(owns sheep as well on a small plot of land)
•Abilities - Electric Mimicry
•Skills - Tapestry/textile making, Sewing, and Animal care.
•Relationships - Unknown. Wren can't recall his family, and was raised as an orphan. He managed to make a living after coming of age, but it's not a wealthy life. He doesn't have a lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Very socal - will talk to anyone who wants to listen to him or will give him the time of day. Often speaks highly of those he's met, and is hesitant to speak ill of anyone. He gives many second chances, and has the mind of someone well versed in trade. As he's spent most of his life selling his craft as a merchant.
•Human Form - Wren is 5'10" and fairly thin. He wears loose fitting clothing that seems fairly cheap, but is embroidered nicely by his own hand. His hair is a soft wave of gold that just reaches his jaw, and is usually pulled up partially in the back to keep hair out of his eyes. A smattering of gold scales trail down his throat and disappear down his back and across his arms. His fingers are less like claws and more like humanoid hands, though the nails are sharper and thicker than that of a humanoid hand.
His wings are pale ivory, and golden scales follow up the shoulder of the wing and disappear at the first joint. His wings are also oddly feather-like, and the same feathery pieces grow from behind his ears. He does not have horns, but a longer tail does appear in his human form. Similar feathers rest at the tip of his tail and down the very top of it.
•Dragon Form - Wren's dragon form has soft, feather-like ears and a long, elegant muzzle. He's various shades of pale gold, gold, white, and cream, and his gold scales are broken up by feathery soft fur and feathers in general. He has no horns, and his wings are large and bright, nearly white on the tops as if sunbleached. His tail spans nearly the exact length of his body, and his body is similar in structure to that of a cat.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 pm

bad ideas dave wrote:•Name - Loril Mercer
•Age - 17 years
•Gender - Female
•Sexuality - Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Knosihs Firelands
•Occupation - Princess
•Abilities - Fire Breath
•Skills - Swordsmanship, Tracking/Hunting, Tinkering.
•Relationships - Loril is the daughter of Mabel and George Mercer, and the younger sister of Dante Mercer. She has no lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Haughty, fairly vocal/outspoken, unafraid of causing a little bit of chaos. She's not nearly the diplomat her parents would have hoped, but she makes up with it with her sheer determination and physical might.
•Human Form - Loril has a more brown tone to her skin, a fair few shades darker then tan. Her hair is long and black, and textured naturally. She braids her hair quite often, to keep it out of the way while doing tasks. She's quite fond of wearing small bobbles in her hair or gemstones.
Her skin itself is dappled with vitiligo, mostly down her neck and across her arms and chest.
Her hands and feet are clawed, and orange and red scales ascend from those points towards the center of her body. Under her eyes she has a small scattering of nearly white-gold scales, and her eyes are a vivid shade of pale gold.
Her wings themselves are massive, and it takes her great effort to keep them from dragging across the ground. They're strong however, and are a sense of pride for Loril. An inky set of horns gently curves from her head, down then upwards and branches slightly like antlers.
•Dragon Form - Much like a callico cat, her scales take on a three toned effect. Her natural vitiligo turns her orange and red scales white, seemingly at random points on her body. She's lithe in muscle, but large in stature. With wings that are much larger than what could be deemed appropriate for her body. A scattering of black scales dot her body like flecks of ink and points of her body such as her tail tip, clawed feet, wings, and her horns, are the same inky black.

•Name - Varis Kohaku
•Age - 19 years
•Gender - Male
•Sexuality - Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Naigori Wilds
•Occupation - Royal Retainer (basically, a head servant/attendant)
•Abilities - Energy Manipulation, Magnetokinesis, Omni-Psiconics
•Skills - Well informed/educated, Swordsmanship, and various simple crafting/tasks necessary to attend royalty(braiding, correctly washing clothing, etc.)
•Relationships - The late Mirrian and Santos Kohaku; his parents whom perished about a year ago. No other family/relitives. Has no lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Very measured in his responses and polite but... In a distant way. He seems to care deeply however for the Royal family and their well being. He finds pleasure in calm and is friendly to the guard who's responsible for the well being of the Royal Family.
•Human Form - Varis's skin is fair, and a dappling of pale green scales seems to follow from his cheeks down his jaw and down his back - disappearing past his hairline. His hands and feet are pale claws, and some parts of his skin and scales are segmented due to scars. A very noticeable scar mars his face, spanning nearly the entire length of it. By some grace it seams to have spared his eyes, which are a soft violet.
Black, antler like horns push past his naturally pale green hair, of which seems to fade lighter at the ends. It's worn long, tied back with a silk ribbon in the colors of The Kingdom.
Varis cannot fly and stands an even 6 feet.
•Dragon Form
[I own this character/artwork so please don't re-use it for other RPs! Thanks <3]

•Name - Wren Syntek
•Age - 22 years
•Gender - Male
•Sexuality - Demisexual
•Kingdom Of Origin - Drumfolk Valley
•Occupation - Weaver/tapestry maker(owns sheep as well on a small plot of land)
•Abilities - Electric Mimicry
•Skills - Tapestry/textile making, Sewing, and Animal care.
•Relationships - Unknown. Wren can't recall his family, and was raised as an orphan. He managed to make a living after coming of age, but it's not a wealthy life. He doesn't have a lover or crush currently.
•Personality - Very socal - will talk to anyone who wants to listen to him or will give him the time of day. Often speaks highly of those he's met, and is hesitant to speak ill of anyone. He gives many second chances, and has the mind of someone well versed in trade. As he's spent most of his life selling his craft as a merchant.
•Human Form - Wren is 5'10" and fairly thin. He wears loose fitting clothing that seems fairly cheap, but is embroidered nicely by his own hand. His hair is a soft wave of gold that just reaches his jaw, and is usually pulled up partially in the back to keep hair out of his eyes. A smattering of gold scales trail down his throat and disappear down his back and across his arms. His fingers are less like claws and more like humanoid hands, though the nails are sharper and thicker than that of a humanoid hand.
His wings are pale ivory, and golden scales follow up the shoulder of the wing and disappear at the first joint. His wings are also oddly feather-like, and the same feathery pieces grow from behind his ears. He does not have horns, but a longer tail does appear in his human form. Similar feathers rest at the tip of his tail and down the very top of it.
•Dragon Form - Wren's dragon form has soft, feather-like ears and a long, elegant muzzle. He's various shades of pale gold, gold, white, and cream, and his gold scales are broken up by feathery soft fur and feathers in general. He has no horns, and his wings are large and bright, nearly white on the tops as if sunbleached. His tail spans nearly the exact length of his body, and his body is similar in structure to that of a cat.

Looks good! Ill get them in!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Thank you!

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 am

Of course
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:31 pm

Ack sorry. I’ll try and hurry and get a reply up before you guys get too far ahead without me.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me