【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP[D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re:『 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 』

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:22 pm

--name : Amberbreeze
--appearance : A lean, tortoiseshell with green eyes. Her pelt is short and smooth.
Her fur is mostly black, with flecks of gold.

--scent : At first, smells like any other cat in Thornclan. Actually smells like many different things, including the marsh, forest, river and much more because Amberbreeze prefers to travel than stay in one place.
cause of joining : 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮
█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
--personality :Amberbreeze is an apathetic and annoying cat. When approached with a difficult situation, she prefers to stay quiet and let other cats find the solution. She is nice with young and old cats, but to any warriors, she would be seen as an extremely annoying cat. Amberbreeze enjoys watching other cats fight (both verbally and physically) because she finds most other things boring, but fighting can go in any direction. Since she is so quick to bore, she causes trouble often. When faced with the threat of death, she feels no fear and therefore has pulled some extremely dangerous "pranks" during her time in Riverclan. Amberbreeze can be quite playful, even in situations where it is very inappropriate but has a soft spot of kits and the elderly. She does not fear death because she has seen very old cats who are in pain from walking around, and she does not want to grow old like that one day so she swore that she would die before she became an elder in one way or another, though that time is not now. She will occasionally disappear for a few days before returning, visiting many different places including sometimes going back to spy on the clans for no particular reason other than boredom.

--history : Amberbreeze was born to Foxfur(father) and Bushtail(mother) in Riverclan. While she was still a kit, her father, Foxfur, decided to become a loner for reasons he never told her, and would occasionally sneak back outside of Riverclan camp and tell Amberbreeze about his adventures outside the clan until he was eventually caught and ran away, never returning. Bushtail didn't like her daughter too much, because she felt betrayed that her own daughter went to listen to the mate who left her even when she specifically told Amberbreeze not to. She never hated her daughter or showed any signs of aggression, but clearly only put up with her because she was her daughter, while she clearly loved Moonbelly much more. Once Amberbreeze became an apprentice, she began to wonder about everything that Foxfur had told her.
~ When she saw how disappointed Rainspark was when he became her mentor, Amberbreeze wondered about running away to find her father. She quickly got bored within the clan, not being able to leave without a warrior so she trained in all her free time so she could become a warrior quicker. Once she became a warrior, she realized that it was also boring to be trapped within your own clan's territory. So, she started to trespass on other clans. She would do this so often, that sometimes she carried other clan's scent and spread their scents everywhere. She always made sure to clean herself in a river or cover herself in mud and then clean herself so that no one would ever suspect it was her. Once the gathering came and the clan leaders started accusing each other, Amberbreeze was finally happy. She wasn't bored anymore, watching the clan's constant arguing but still had to keep on trespassing so they would continue. Amberbreeze also talked to cats during gatherings so that the arguing would grow stronger, and it eventually led to a battle that killed a Thunderclan apprentice, Fawnpaw.
~ She kept at it until she was caught in Shadowclan, and was then exiled from Riverclan. She wasn't sad, as she was finally allowed to roam free but she did want another clan to be in because she got lonely fairly quick. Amberbreeze roamed wherever she wanted until she eventually came across Thornclan, and joined. She could easily manipulate a situation into becoming an absolute disaster but is mostly too apathetic and lazy to do so. Daffodils and Chrysanthemums

█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
Relationships
--parents : Foxfur (Father) and Bushtail (Mother)
--littermates : Moonbelly (she-cat)
--crush/Mate : None/Open
--kits : None
𝒜`𝓂`𝒷` 𝑒`𝓇`𝒷`𝓇`𝑒`𝑒`𝓏`𝑒~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by sorellabac on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP[D&F]

Postby star star. » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:39 pm

updated thistlebranch’s personality!
    —if anyone wants to have relations with my cats (bubblepaw, cricketpaw, thistlebranch) let me know!
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am

The rules have recently been updated on the main thread.

@sorellabac
Amberbreeze is accepted and will be added to the character list.

@star star.
Great to hear. I hope it wouldn't be too much to ask if my character, Flutterstep, could mentor Cricketpaw.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:29 am

Bleakstar is finished @Strawberry
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:46 am

Batpaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She-cat||Apprentice||10 Moons||Scent: Apple Cider||Bi-curious
True to her name, Batpaw, she's quite active during the later times and tends to rest during sunrise. Despite being small, she proves to be good at hunting and fighting since she seems to be able to hear from far distances. She's a very thoughtful apprentice, open to take things into consideration and wants to make others smile. She a bit energetic and a bit childish but means well, which kind of gives a small annoying charm. She's very empathetic on a few occasions and tends to feel the emotions of others to an extreme at times. She wants to be able to know more about the world through all means/methods possible. She isn't very good at following a routine and seems to get annoyed and fidgety when told to do the same routine over and over again. When she lived in her former clan, she was born a runt and considered the weakest. She had trouble catching up to the rest of her littermates as well as the other apprentices. As such, she'd often get teased by the other apprentices. Her parents lost faith that she would reach up to the others, so instead of training her they would often neglect her and focus on her two siblings Copperpaw and Emberpaw. The fact that she was a runt spread all over the clan and got berated and talked down by her clan. Due to all the backlash, she left the clan, hoping to get stronger that way. She stumbled upon Thornclan and, despite her cheerful attitude, joined as she wanted to show her old clan how much she had grown and get revenge for the way they had treated her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mother: Reedwhisker
Father: Hawkstare
Siblings: Copperpaw (brother), Emberpaw (sister)
Crush: None/Open
Mate: None
Kits: None
Friends: None/TBD
Enemies: None/TBD
Mentor: TBD
Apprentice:N/A
Weight: 10 lbs.
Height: 1.5 ft
Physique: Pretty petite
+Traits: Great tracker,
Good at swimming, Empathetic,
Works well with others, good at climbing,
Works well in the dark
-Traits: Pretty disorganized,
Wears out a bit easy, Might disregard
rules, Reacts a bit early in hunting.

(Can't believe I actually decided to draw this...)Daddodils and Chrysanthemums.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:50 am

@LightOfArcana
...I am unsure, but the form still looks the same on my end. Also, you still have not placed the code anywhere on your form either.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:28 am

“She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell”

Name: Bleakstar
Previous names: Pheonixkit, Pheonixpaw, Bleakwrath
Sexuality: Bi-sexual (leaning toward males)
Family:
  • Leopardblaze (father)
  • Rosestar (mother)
  • Flurrypaw (sister)
  • Paleheart (brother)
  • Cypresswing (brother)
Former mentor: Crowbreeze Gingerpounce
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Appearance: A broad shouldered black and ginger tortoiseshell molly with odd eyes
Personality: Chrysanthemums and Daffodils. Bleakstar is an iron-fisted cat who demands the best out of everyone she works with. Cold and unforgiving at best, she's not a cat to cross. Bleakstar has a soft spot for her mate <name> and those who are loyal to her.

Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:56 am

@LightOfArcana
Your character is accepted and will be added to the list
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:06 am

strawberry,
      i have updated yewsplinter's form! i hope she may be accepted now.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 am

@heaven.
Yewsplinter is accepted and will be added to the character list.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me