2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby Metronome » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Name: Sasha Belov

Role: Enforcer Squad member

Power: Agelessness, immortality, cyborg. Sasha stopped aging at 32, and could supposedly live on forever if nothing stops him. That said, he is by no means invulnerable. Sasha can die just like any regular human, and has the same weaknesses.

Over the years, he's had several parts and limbs replaced with cybernetics to keep him in the game. These attachments allow him a few special abilities: Super strength in his right arm, enhanced/night vision in his left eye, superior lifting strength from his back, and several little things that get upgraded every now and then. The drawbacks to these machines is just that: they are machines. They are prone to EMP devices, damage from high impact blunt force trauma, and hacking, although a bit more difficult than your typical laptop.

Personality: Sasha is quiet, reserved, and almost unnaturally calm in the face of chaos. He's content to do as he's told and not an ounce more. While he may know better, Sasha will follow commands that he knows won't work, because he's reached a point beyond being concerned about the constant war of mankind. First, it was the Cold War, then the Gulf War, the War in Afghanistan, the Iraq War, World War 3, the War on Mutants, he's tired of it. The only thing keeping Sasha loyal to the US government is that they hold the key to almost half of his body. If it weren't for him being completely crippled without his prosthetics, he would have gone AWOL by now.

Appearance: Sasha is a very large, muscular man. He stands at six foot seven, has pale skin and dirty blonde hair that is kept in a neat buzz cut. His eyes are a gray-ish blue, and usually cold in appearance. One is cybernetic, but looks identical to the other. They go just right with his perpetual frown. Sasha has several high tech bionic attachments, including his right arm, left leg, and one that runs the length of his spine.

History:

Sasha was probably among the first mutants ever born. He came to be on a cold winter night in Kazan, Russian, 1940. His mother overdosed when Sasha was 5. He was left to be raised by his father, who fell into depression after the loss of his wife. His father wasn't the kindest, and often times was neglectful. After Sasha's mother had died, he had essentially lost interest in being a father. He would often invite his loud and obnoxious friends over to watch soccer games, drink, and play poker while Sasha hid in his room and pretended not to exist. Sasha wanted to get out of the house as soon as he could, and joining the military seemed like the best option.

At age 22, he became a subject of fascination to Russian military scientists during the height of the Cold War. He could still drink, eat, and sleep like a teenager, with almost no repercussions. Blood work showed anomalies in his DNA. It was soon discovered that Sasha aged slower than the typical human. It didn't take long for them to coerce him into using this ability for the good of the Soviet Union. Looking every bit like a scrawny teenager, Sasha was trained and sent to the United States to be a spy, where citizens would easily write him off as not even old enough to drive.

Sasha relayed information he found back to the Motherland, all the way up until the 60's, past the point of which he stopped aging. He was eventually captured by American forces and imprisoned for his crimes. There, in jail, Sasha sat for 8 long years. Eventually, they figured out something wasn't right: this man had been locked away for almost a decade, something that would age a normal person in dog years, but he still looked as young as when they took him in.

Sasha was forced to tell the officials his secret, and of course, they began to scheme of how they could use him to their advantage. They gave him a choice: rot the rest of eternity in prison, or join their military and use his infinite years to become the best in every field. Sasha, of course, agreed.

1971: Sasha joined the American military. He did everything from para-rescue, sniping, scouting, disarming explosives, and everything in between. With nothing but time of his hands, he became good at pretty much all of it. However, he did pay a heavy price for his service.

1993: Sasha lost his right arm to an explosive. It was replaced with a crude electronic prosthetic.
2001: Sasha lost his left leg to a severe infection while in the field. It was replaced with an experimental bionic limb.
2009: Sasha lost his left eye during close combat. It was replaced by a high quality bionic lens.
2019: Sasha became a paraplegic during a bombing on their convoy. His spine was fixed with a high tech cybernetic attachment.

By the 2070's, all of Sasha's original hardware had been replaced with the very best. However, after a century of fighting wars, he was tired of it. Sasha demanded retirement, or at least a reassignment. As more and more mutants began to pop up, it was clear that they would need some mean to keep them in line. Sasha was reassigned to the Enforcement unit. He turned down any offer of a higher position, being perfectly content to do as little as possible. Honesty, he doesn't give two damns about the arise of mutants. Right now, he just does as he's told.
Last edited by Metronome on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:19 pm

accepted. new characters will be added to the front in a few minutes.

also, editing the rules so that characters have to be at least fifteen (for now). might change it later...
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2082(Need people :D)

Postby Expired_Karma » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:05 am

Bump
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:37 pm

AkikoAyama wrote:Bump

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

recruiting officer gal

Postby sataraxias » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 pm

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

┌────────────────┐

// AND YOU THOUGHT THE LIONS WERE BAD //
Ⅰ. edith "edie" crowe ⅠⅠ. female. ⅠⅠⅠ. 23 Ⅳ. 5'6
Ⅴ. bisexual Ⅵ. rebel recruiting officer Ⅶ. lion
paw tattoo on back of her neck. ⅤⅠⅠⅠ. teleportation

└────────────────┘

There's a strange charisma that clings to the rebellion's
recruiting officer despite her volatile, blunt nature.
Edie demands respect from those around her, letting
her opinions be known even when it means butting
heads with others. Fierce and passionate, she's like
a little lion: loyal and defensive of her people, a for
ce to be reckoned with. But beneath all the tough,
hidden doubts linger, a result of a childhood of being
unwanted, as she wonders whether she's broken; wh
ether she fights just because she knows no other way.

────────────────────────
RANDOM
* main weapons are a retractable staff & her fists
* edie's an eloquent speaker but bad at communicating
the things that matter most to her cough ansel cough
* side effects of overuse of teleportation include short
ness of breath, exhaustion and extreme irritation.
* she CAN teleport people with her but it'll crush
the breath from them and she's not into it.
* she has a severe fear of heights
* super artistic- keeps a sketchbook in her drawers
but would keep her art mostly to herself/only draw
when nobody else is around.

────────────────────────

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

WELL, THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS
Kicked out of home when her powers manifested by parents far too cowardly to report their daughter to taskforce
themselves, Edie stubbornly managed to defy fate by escaping the notice of the government agency that had stolen
so many of her "kind" into their system. Instead, she found her place among the dimly lit catacomb streets, running
with other nobodies and nothings under the protection of one Roy Ettore, a man she came to regard as a father, alt
hough he might not quite deserve the pedestal she'll place him on in the rare occasion she vocalises any part of her
past. Life on the streets was hard. A survivor to her core, Edie responded to all the world's cruelties by hardening
herself. She adapted fast and learnt quicker, forcing her power to bend to her control through stubborn relentless
will. Never the kind to submit, every punch and pummel she earned herself had her springing up for more, because
she was going down it would sure as heck be on her own terms. Spitting blood or not at all. Whatever that time on
the streets counted as, good, bad and in-between, all things end eventually. Consistent reckless behaviour resulted
in the catchup of consequence as taskforce agents caught wind of a girl who could blink through the world at will.
She was forced to turn to the sanctuary of rebellion, finding guidance beneath the prior recruiting officer Betha Le.
She climbed through the ranks, resulting in her current positioning as recruitment officer.

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

Last edited by sataraxias on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 12 times in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

soldier boi

Postby sataraxias » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:42 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

┌─────────────────┐

if time is money, i'll spend it all for you.
i'll buy you flowers with the minutes we outgrew.

└─────────────────┘
┌───────────┐
- in the middle of redoing forms
- personality notes:
calm, diligent, charismatic, indecisive
doubtful, kind, gentle, extroverted,
- facility child. :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────────┘
i. jasper ilario ii. male. iii. 21. iv. bisexual
v. banks <33 vi. rebellion soldier. vii. 6"1.
viii. tat of experiment number [r shoulder]
ix. time perception manipulation & nature
manipulation.

┌───────────┐
└───────────┘
Last edited by sataraxias on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:59 pm

AkikoAyama wrote:
AkikoAyama wrote:Bump

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Spouse:
Crush: Sparrow
Hair colour: Black
Talents: Fighting,singing
Hobbies: Training,music
Family: Mam - Dad
Mental Health: Anxiety
PTSD, depression, Bpd
Coping system: Play w/hair
Postition/role: Rebel soldier
Sexual Identity: Lesbian
Qualities: Impulsive, rude
secretive closed off
Body Mods Tattoo: Number
(C4867) on right shoulder

Mavis Macdounagh was born, an only child, on the 21st of February in the year 2066. She had a peaceful, happy and well, normal life, at least, it was. When Maves discovered her telekinesis, aged 4, her mom and dad freaked out. They told a Taskforce member who lived just down the street, because Mavis was just about to turn 5. They had to put her in a school, and the schools for inhumans would mean everyone was safe. A Taskforce officer came to her house, and explained to her she was going to a 'special school' because of her 'special abilities' and that she'd have a 'great time.' and that she could be a 'hero' and 'save the planet, improve it' She'd see her mom and dad whenever she wanted, and she'd learn loads! Mavis was okay with the move, and she went to the school, planning to see her mom and dad within a few days to tell them all about her new friends!
When she got to the school, she began taking mandatory, power based classes, and after a few days Mavis decided she wanted to see her family. But when she asked, she was told, no that's not happening and the small child had a tantrum. She missed her mom and dad! She ended up discovering she also could shift into a demon. All in front of a Taskforce officer, which resulted in her being taken to another side of the school, for different sorts of tests. Things like seeing her abilities and what her powers could do. Before she knew it, she was in an isolated facility. Her classes stopped, because they took up 'too much time' and were 'too risky.'
This went on for two or three years, no changes, nobody new, nothing new; unless you consider harder tests new. Tests were done daily, until one day, she met this lovely young woman. Her name was Carrie, she was able to make people see things that weren't there. She helped Mavis, helped her see things. She had been moved into the facility, and she cared deeply for the people around her. She'd often point Mavis' tattooed number, and compare it to her own and would say it was horrible that they had them. That it was unnatural and disgusting. The words drilled themselves in Mavis' mind, she guessed they meant bad things, the tattoos weren't nice. She hated hers.
Carrie and Mavis got extremely close. Often times, the teachers were just cruel and mean to them. So Carrie always took care of Mavis, and made sure that she didn't just go straight to sleep after the day of power use, that she'd eat and drink. And Carrie could check and make sure she wasn't hurt. There were a few times she did come back hurt, days Mavis couldn't control herself. But she quickly learned not to. Carrie had enough seeing how drained both she and Mavis had become. Mavis, who was only 10, didn't want to be there. Who would? Carrie didn't either and one day, she managed to cause a few guards to see things that weren't there, like, a pair of inhumans who were escaping. All the guards left, running to catch them. Mavis and Carrie took their chance, and left running, using fire-exits in order to leave.
Getting out was difficult because they did have some run-ins with guards, but thankfully Carrie had managed to keep the duo alive. When they got out, they ran as far as they could into the city, and together they found a place to stay for the night, and for the next little while. Occasionally, Carrie would find a cheap bed and breakfast to stay in for the night and she and Mavis would. Where they'd usually stay was an old, very run down abandoned shop and they were found one night after staying there for about four months. Mavis managed to get out, and, well sadly, Carrie ended back in Taskforce hold. Mavis ran for a while. She lived off stolen goods and had even stolen clothes for herself so she wasn't in the gown she wore in the facility.
She wandered around the city, sleeping wherever she could with a teddy she had stolen, until one day she got caught stealing. The man who found her stealing his shops goods chased her for a while. Then Mavis ran into Michael, and he saved her from the man's anger. He took her down to the catacombs and cared for her, minded her. He taught her how to read and write and he took her around the city. He helped her, and she helped him. Being able to steal seemed to be pretty helpful. Since she was so small, nobody expected her to be someone to steal money. She never stole high quantities at once, just what she needed from those who had plenty, Carrie had taught her how to and Mavis was okay at it.
Together the two joined the rebellion when she was fifteen. She had (and still has!) bad anxiety which does often manifest itself in bad behaviour which causes a lot of people to dislike her. But she also had a real family and she'd do anything for them. Mavis loves everyone in the rebellion, even if she doesn't show it.

As I'm going more in depth about Mavis' history, here is the links to the thread to my stories about the time Mavis and Carrie were together!
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:01 am

arsinoe westwood

sexuality: bisexual

role: taskforce 117 sniper
powers: n/a

about: arsinoe's mother, sarah, was an inhuman who had broken out of her conditioning. she married a human named mark, and they had arsinoe together. when mark found out sarah was an inhuman, he freaked out. sarah ran off, leaving arsinoe with a paranoid father. he was constantly on arsinoe about inhumans, telling her how horrible they were. arsinoe grew up to hate her mother. she moved out of her father's house at sixteen, trained and trained, and joined taskforce 117.
arsinoe is cold, distant, and aloof. she prefers to be alone, and will let you know if she dislikes you. she is often stiff and impersonal with strangers, but will soften up around those she trusts.
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

lines belong to From The Stars

name: hailey gunter
sexuality: lesbian

role: collectors officer
powers: invisibility ; speed

about:. hailey was never sent to one of the inhuman schools. her single mother hid hailey's powers effectively, showering her only daughter with love. on hailey's fourteenth birthday, neighbors ratted on them, and their home was raided. hailey's mother was taken in for questioning, but hailey escaped. she joined the rebellion within a few weeks, when one of the rebels found her playing with her powers in a back alley.
hailey loves swimming, reading, and drawing, and will often be found doing all of the above, in said order. she hates awkward situations and confrontation, and will often do anything in her power to avoid them. she's good at putting people at ease. hailey is easy-going and friendly, often very bubbly in conversations. she is very messy, in her room and in her life. hailey is also very adventurous, often doing dangerous things just for the fun of it.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist