W a r r i o r D o g s || Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Discussion

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:20 am

Yes, you may. I'll mark the allegiance for you, now.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 am

Froststar

Name: Froststar
Pack: Riverpack
Breed: English Cream
Kin: Chestnutpaw
Mate: Minkheart (Deceased)
Sexuality: Straight
Fur Type: Long and shaggy, white fur.
Personality: Froststar is kind, and an understanding dog, but he will do whatever it takes to do what is best for his pack. Even if it means leaving his closest friends behind.
═══════════════════════
(Let me know if I should add anything else, it's my first time role playing on chicken smoothie.)
(Will you move up in ranks by being elected as beta, like Warriors, or fighting for your position like Survivors?)
Last edited by Owlcat on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Velvetstar || ShadowPack Alpha

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
V e l v e t s t a r
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Pack: ShadowPack
Breed: Wolf/Rottweiler/Border Collie/? mix
Sexuality: Bisexual

S t a t s
Eyesight
Poor ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Excellent

Hearing
Poor ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Excellent

Sense of Smell
Poor ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Excellent

Social
Introverted ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Extroverted

Charisma
Dull ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Charismatic

Swimming
Poor ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Excellent

Climbing
Strength
Weak ━━━━━━━━━━▢ Strong

Stamina
Listless ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Enduring

Speed
Slow ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Fast

Agility
Clumsy ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Nimble

Intelligence
Stupid ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Smart

Fighting
Poor ━━━━━━━━━━▢ Excellent

Hunting

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Crush: Open
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Mother: Bristlestar
Father: Crag
Siblings: Wonderpaw (sister)
Mentor: Sharptongue (formerly)
Apprentice: N/A
Other: N/A

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
P h y s i c a l
D e s c r i p t i o n

She distinctly looks more wolf than dog. She has a broad, long muzzle; large, round eyes, the right one being a pale blue and the left one being a striking yellow; big, webbed paws; a slender, elegant, heavily-muscled body; one lopped ear and one erect ear; a large gap between her shoulder blades; and a bushy tail. She is also very tall. She is mostly black in color, with red-brown highlights around her lips and feet, and a few white patches.
P e r s o n a l i t y
Definitely on the eccentric side, Velvetstar is incredibly mischievous and tends to treat situations she knows she can handle as a game, with a strong sense of sarcastic humor. She enjoys keeping things light and playful, even in the face of very real danger, and she still boasts enough confidence to spare, which is delightfully infectious to those that are on her side. She is quite the charismatic creature, even with the snideness she shows to enemies. Because of her confidence and her unwillingness to let things appear as bleak as they truly are, getting extreme emotions out of her is a difficult task. Clearheaded and driven, she is terrifying when she has a goal in mind or something important to protect, such as her Pack. Above all else, she will always put her subordinates before herself without hesitation. Her loyalty and ambition are such powerful forces that she is unafraid of backstabbing or deceiving others, so long as she believes it will be to her Pack's benefit. In mild situations, she is very patient, though that doesn't shine through in more dire ones. She is also remarkably intelligent and prone to intricate scheming. She takes betrayals against her very seriously and is known for holding grudges.
H i s t o r y
Velvetstar was born as Crowpup to Bristlestar, the previous ShadowPack leader. The tyrannical Bristlestar outright refused to name a father, which made her deputy, Sharptongue, suspicious. Indeed, Bristlestar had done something questionable in mating with a wolf, Crag, Crowpup's true sire, rather than her own faithful mate. Bristlestar wasn't just a bad mate, though; she was a despicable mother. She brutalized her daughter if she disobeyed or disappointed her in any way, and she used the Pack's fear of her to keep them from doing anything about the abuse. Upon turning six moons of age, Crowpup became Crowpaw and was apprenticed to Sharptongue, deputy of ShadowPack. She quickly developed a powerful bond with him, and he became her best friend as the only dog willing to stand up for her against her mother. Just before her warrior assessment, Crowpaw witnessed Bristlestar conspiring with rogues to force the neighboring Packs into submission. She alerted Sharptongue, who confronted Bristlestar in order to protect Crowpaw after the former figured out that the latter knew about her plan. Without much reluctance, Bristlestar killed Sharptongue by virtue of him knowing too much. In response, Crowpaw ran back to the Pack and alerted them of their leader's betrayal, though she was attacked by her shortly after. In retaliation, Crowpaw mortally injured Bristlestar to the point that all of her nine lives were lost on the spot. The Pack saw what she had done, but, much to her own relief, they saw her actions as justified and none dared challenge her. She was chosen by the medicine dog to succeed Bristlestar, with both her and the deputy dead, and she renamed herself Velvetstar, as her "exterior covers a dangerous weapon." Her first act as leader was questionable: When Velvetstar discovered that the rogues Bristlestar had plotted with were descendants of RiverPack and SkyPack, she became disillusioned and vengeful with both Packs and convinced the remaining ones, ThunderPack and WindPack, to help ShadowPack in forcing them from the forest, which succeeded.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by RogueRunner on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:05 am

Froststar is accepted. Also, the ranking system works like Warriors, in response to your question. The only exception to this is the addition of Omegas, which I added because some dog breeds would be too weak and small to contribute as warriors.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mouseheart || ThunderPack Omega

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:02 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
M o u s e h e a r t
B a s i c

Pack: ThunderPack
Breed: Yorkshire Terrier mix

S t a t s
Eyesight

Hearing

Sense of Smell

Social
Introverted ━━━▢━━━━━━━ Extroverted

Charisma
Dull ━━━━▢━━━━━━ Charismatic

Swimming
Poor ━━━▢━━━━━━━ Excellent

Climbing
Strength
Weak ━▢━━━━━━━━━ Strong

Stamina
Listless ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Enduring

Speed
Slow ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Fast

Agility
Clumsy ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Nimble

Intelligence
Stupid ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Smart

Fighting
Poor ▢━━━━━━━━━━ Excellent

Hunting

Mother: Darling
Father: Barkfur
Siblings: N/A
Mentor: Yellowflower (formerly)
Other: Littlesnout (wet nurse)

P h y s i c a l
D e s c r i p t i o n

The quality that stands out most about Mouseheart is his tiny stature. He barely stands taller than most young pups, and he usually weighs even less than them. He has a medium-length, fuzzy coat, which has a chaotic pattern of brown, black, and white patches. He has a scrawny, square body; large, erect ears; large, almond-shaped eyes; tiny, square paws; a plumy tail; a tiny muzzle; and tufts of extra fur on his brows and around his mouth. Most would call his appearance "funny."
P e r s o n a l i t y
Despite Mouseheart's size, he is as fierce as any warrior; he is irritable and has a bit of a bad temper, usually resulting in him snapping at much bigger dogs when they annoy him for even the smallest things. Dogs usually wouldn't guess so because of his hotheadedness, but Mouseheart lacks confidence in himself, bears an overwhelming drive to prove himself, and tends to let the word of even his worst enemies get to him. Insecure and rash, his decisions are typically swayed by what he thinks will make him look better with little consideration for how they could backfire. Even though these qualities would make him seem a rather undesirable companion, he makes up for it with his undeniable bravery and tenacity. He's no pushover and he would do almost anything for the few good friends he has, even though he doesn't show it often enough. Because they're so rare for Mouseheart, real allies are highly treasured by him and he always gets too attached for his own good, which more often than not only worsens the condition of the friendship because he will go to great lengths to keep himself distanced from others (due to a strong desire to hide his vulnerability, given that everyone already sees him as vulnerable). When not serving another, he is incredibly selfish in nature; he'll always put himself before some random, rude Pack dog if he can. He struggles with comforting or complimenting others.
H i s t o r y
Mouseheart was born to a past ThunderPack omega, Barkfur, and a doggiepet, Darling. Darling begged Barkfur to take her only surviving pup to the Forest Packs, as she knew that he would be taken away from her by her masters if they discovered his birth and she wanted him to stay with at least one of his parents. Barkfur obliged, but, due to his betraying the rules of the Pack by taking a mate with his low status, he was banished. The new pup was only begrudgingly accepted into ThunderPack, and named Mousepup for his tiny size. Unfortunately, over the next few moons, Mousepup barely grew at all. However, he was determined to become a warrior regardless and tirelessly begged for an opportunity to prove himself. A moon later than usual, he was apprenticed to Yellowflower. His new mentor was kind, gentle, and encouraging, so much so that she overlooked Mousepaw's faults and attempted to train him against great criticism and impossible odds. She felt more like a mother than Littlesnout, his hesitant foster mother, ever had. His incompetence was still quite apparent, though, and, in his desperation to become worthy of being a warrior, he challenged a SkyPack patrol with only Yellowflower and one other dog present. In retaliation, the brutal leading warrior of the opposing patrol commanded it to attack without hesitation, killing Yellowflower, the other ThunderPack patrol dog, and nearly Mousepaw before deciding against it. In the beast's own words to Mousepaw: "Death would be a kindness to a tiny scrap like you. I think that the role of omega is far more suitable, don't you?" After that, unsurprisingly, Mousepaw was punished by ThunderPack and the leader named him Mouseheart - but not as a warrior. Instead, he was relegated an omega, much to his despair, and he still angrily serves the Pack as one, waiting with bated breath for the chance to prove his worth yet again.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by RogueRunner on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloudtuft || WindPack Moor Runner

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
C l o u d t u f t
B a s i c

Pack: WindPack
Breed: Greyhound/Samoyed mix
Sexuality: Homosexual

S t a t s
Eyesight
Poor ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Excellent

Hearing

Sense of Smell

Social
Introverted ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Extroverted

Charisma
Dull ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Charismatic

Swimming

Climbing
Strength
Weak ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Strong

Stamina
Listless ━━━━━━━━━━▢ Enduring

Speed
Slow ━━━━━━━━━▢━ Fast

Agility
Clumsy ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Nimble

Intelligence
Stupid ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Smart

Fighting

Hunting
Poor ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Excellent

Mother: Snowtail
Father: Fleetwind
Siblings: Whitewing (brother)
Mentor: Leafbreeze (formerly)
Other: N/A

P h y s i c a l
D e s c r i p t i o n

Boasting a pure-white pelt, Cloudtuft makes for quite the pretty figure, svelte and light of build. She has extremely thick, long, plush fur, particularly around the paws and neck; a long, slender muzzle; beautiful, dark eyes; a plumy tail that curls to touch her back; and partially-erect ears. A good amount of muscle lies beneath her concealing coat and she's a small bit bulkier than the average WindPack warrior.
P e r s o n a l i t y
Cloudtuft is, as her name implies, light and soft of heart. She is extremely slow to anger, and even when she is angry, her fury never goes beyond the slightly ruffled. Though this makes her affable and easy to work with, it also means that she is too trusting, too forgiving, and doesn't take things as seriously as other dogs, which can be very frustrating to those that view her as a teammate. As sweet as she is, Cloudtuft develops a fiery dedication to whatever she becomes passionate about, whether it's another dog or a hobby. She hates seeing others upset and will go to great lengths to cheer them up, even if it means that she humiliates herself or impulsively says something stupid. Due to her non-confrontational nature, she struggles with standing up for herself and is often the yielding dog in arguments. Cloudtuft is somewhat naive, due to her intense desire to believe the best in others, but she is also pretty smart and can think tactically.
H i s t o r y
Cloudtuft, born as Cloudpup to Fleetwind and Snowtail, was the only surviving pup in Snowtail's last litter. Her mother was quite elderly when she gave birth, and died not long after Cloudpup opened her eyes. Her sire, Fleetwind, followed her soon after. Left behind by her true parents, Cloudpup was practically raised by her older brother, Whitewing, until she became Cloudpaw and was apprenticed to Leafbreeze. Under her teachings, Cloudpaw excelled as a hunter and eventually received her warrior name, Cloudtuft. She has grown into a respectable WindPack warrior, but she's very young and still has much to learn.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by RogueRunner on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mischief || Doggiepet

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:53 pm

M i s c h i e f
B a s i c

Pack: N/A
Breed: Dingo

S t a t s
Eyesight

Hearing

Sense of Smell

Social
Introverted ━━━━━━━━━━▢ Extroverted

Charisma
Dull ━━━━▢━━━━━━ Charismatic

Swimming

Climbing
Strength
Weak ━━━━━━━▢━━━ Strong

Stamina
Listless ━━━━━▢━━━━━ Enduring

Speed
Slow ━━━━━━▢━━━━ Fast

Agility
Clumsy ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Nimble

Intelligence
Stupid ━━━━━━━━▢━━ Smart

Fighting

Hunting

Crush: Lupinpaw
Mother: UNKNOWN
Father: UNKNOWN
Siblings: Skipper (brother)
Mentor: N/A
Other: Samantha (master)

P h y s i c a l
D e s c r i p t i o n

She is short, compact, and rotund in build, though muscular for her size. She has erect ears; big, expressive eyes; a flexible spine and neck, allowing her to rotate her head farther than other dogs can; paws that rotate like a two-leg's wrists; a mangy tail; a sharp, regal muzzle; and a squared body. She is dark red, nearly black, in color, with a yellow-white patch that stretches all along her underside (from her muzzle to the tip of her tail) and a circular, yellow-white patch on either cheek. She has a chipped incisor at the front of her upper jaw.
P e r s o n a l i t y
Her name is very accurate in regards to her personality: reckless and adventurous, Mischief is fully capable of getting into a great variety of different kinds of trouble. She is quite cheerful, but has an increasingly daring side that makes her prone to reacting in a more snippy manner than one might initially expect. She's extremely competitive and loves to challenge and push herself, sometimes to the limit and brink of exhaustion. She is prone to acting and reacting on impulse, sometimes doing things that she regrets instantly after. She doesn't really know when to quit and tends to push her luck. Mischief is playful by nature, sometimes accidentally hurting the feelings of even her closest friends when she fails to recognize their discomfort with her joking, which also makes her a bit of a flirt. She often fails to recognize authority and values fun above all else.
H i s t o r y
There isn't much to say. She is the pet of a wealthy twoleg family, adopted before she properly got to know either of her parents, and she was separated from her brother, Skipper, at a young age. She's a born escape-artist, though, and has jumped her fence more times than she can count, enabling her to interact with Pack dogs in the nearby Forest Territory. She has taken a particular interest in SkyPack, hoping to join them eventually (despite that she's been turned down before), and she has even developed a bit of a crush on one of their apprentices, Lupinpaw.
Last edited by RogueRunner on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MOOSESTAR || LEADER OF THUNDER PACK

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
───────────────
───────────────
░░░Coding by ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ░░░
───────────────
Moosestar is reserved, devoted &
clever. The male is known for his
reserved nature, & dignified per
sona. He is a serious leader, & h
e doesn't let others get but so cl
ose to him. He doesn't show his
emotions often, & prefers speak
ing to others one on one. He will
speak to more than that though
he's just more comfortable whe

───────────────
'███❝ 𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 ❞███
───────────────
n its only a small amount. He is a
devoted leader, every decision t
hought, and move is for his pack
and his pack alone. He's a fair d
og, and tries his best to do what
is fair, and right for his pack. He
is a relatively quiet dog, though

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ⅰ. Moosestar ⅠⅠ. Forty-two moons ⅠⅠⅠ. Male Ⅳ. Hetero/Demi Ⅴ. Leader of Thunderpack Ⅵ. Great Dane

┌──────────────────────┐

THE STAT CHART

Agility▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Strength▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Speed
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Stamina▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Combat▰ ▰ ▰
Intellect▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Medicine ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Hunting▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Tracking▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Swiming▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Endurance▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

└──────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────────────────┐
don't be fooled, because he is quite cunning. The male is a proud dog, but kee
ps it under control for the most part. It often hard to tell his emotions, becau
se he often seems emotionless, but is actually experiences the exact opposite.
He just doesn't want to seem like he isn't strong enough to lead the pack. If yo
u ever, get past his colder, more reserved side you'll find his more affectionate
& friendly side. He is actually a gentle giant, he just doesn't appear that way.

──────────────────────────────────
❝ 𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 !! Ⅶ. No crush Ⅷ. No mate Ⅸ. No pups
┌─────────────────────────────────┐
Originally born, and trained as a guard dog, Moosestar never thought he would
ever be more than that, much less a leader. He lived an average life, before s
lowly his food began to become less, & less, & finally he went without food fo
r days. One day though, he was let lose, & he survived on his own for a few d
ays, before stumbling upon a pack. He soon joined, & quickly rose in the rank
ings, & before long became the beta. After leading a patrol though their terri
tory, & defeating a fox the old alpha retired & he is now known as Moosestar.

──────────────────────────────────
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GOLDENPAW || APPRENTICE OF RIVERPACK

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxxxxImage
───────────────
───────────────
───────────────
Goldenpaw is reliable, friendly, &
kind. The young pup is known for
friendly nature, always welcomin
g back patrols, & newcomers war
mly. She is a energetic pup alway
s seeming to be full of energy. Sh
e also has a kind spirit, often doi
ng things for others, before hers
elf. This, pup cares deeply for h
er packmates, & tries to help out

───────────────
███x❝C'MON LETS GO❞x███
───────────────
as much as possible. She is a very
intelligent female, known to solv
e problems, & figure out solution
s quite easily. She loves to learn,
& adventure around her world to
learn more about it. She asks ma
ny questions, and is a very talkat

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ⅰ. Goldenpaw ⅠⅠ. Eight moons ⅠⅠⅠ. Female Ⅳ. Heterosexual Ⅴ. Apprentice of Riverpack Ⅵ. Golden Retriever

┌──────────────────────┐

THE STAT CHART

Agility▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Strength▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Speed
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Stamina▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Combat▰ ▰
▰ ▰ Intellect▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Medicine ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Swiming▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Endurance▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

└──────────────────────┘
───────────────────────────────────
ive pup. She also has a mischievous nature, she's always getting into something
& can even be a bit reckless at times. She loves water which makes her love t
he pack even more. She is considerate of others feelings, & she's extremely sl
ow to anger, and when she does get angry she doesn't stay that way for long. S
he is normally back to normal after a few moments, something else catching h
er attention. She's a good friend to have, when your down, and need someone.

❝HEAD TO THE RIVER AND HAVE SOME FUN!❞ Ⅶ. No crush Ⅷ. No mate
Goldenpaw was born into the clan to Sunnytuft, and Tawnyscar. She, and her li
ttermates, we're loved, and grew up healthy, and we're taught to respect othe
rs. Her life so far has been relatively normal, except at the age of five moons
where she fell into the river, and cut one of her paws on a sharp rock. Since s
he was already, pretty good at swimming, and others soon came to her rescue
she survived. Surprisingly, she isn't afraid of the water, and still loves to dive i
n, and swims every day, and hopes to become the best warrior in Riverpack.

Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NIGHTSIGHT || WARRIOR OF SHADOWPACK

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:55 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxxImage
───────────────
───────────────
───────────────
Nightsight is fearless, devoted, &
level-headed. She is a truly bold,
dog not afraid of any situation no
matter how dangerous it is. She k
eeps a level-head though, so whe
n things start going wrong she sta
ys calm. She can seem cold at tim
es, since she isn't one for feelings
& all that. She often has a hard ti
me with her emotions, but has en

───────────────
███IF YOU WANNA BE███
───────────────
ough control over them, to not ca
use her or the pack problems. She
can also be quite blunt, & is neve
r one to shy away from telling a d
og the truth whether they want t
o hear it or not. Likewise she isn't
afraid to voice her own opinions,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ⅰ. Nightsight ⅠⅠ. Twenty-nine moons ⅠⅠⅠ. Female Ⅳ. Demisexual Ⅴ. Warrior of Shadowpack Ⅵ. Rottweiler mix

┌──────────────────────┐

THE STAT CHART

Agility▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Strength▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Speed
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Stamina▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Combat▰ ▰ ▰
Intellect▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Medicine ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Swiming▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Endurance▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

└──────────────────────┘
& will certainly do so. Despite this, she is a relatively quiet dog, preferring to
be alone, rather than in a crowd. She is alert & often notices things others do
n't & is quick to stop gossip & fights between members. However, she is strong
willed, & stubborn, & often has a hard time taking direct orders from the high
er ranks. She is a devoted pack member though, & many things she does is for
the pack itself. She is confident that one day she could even rise in the ranks.

THE BEST FIGHT FOR IT Ⅶ. No crush Ⅷ. No mate Ⅸ. No pups
Nightsight was originally born a loner, & was taught that you we're either the
top dog, a member, or the lowest. So, she often went by that & never thought
she would ever join a pack because of it. However, once she reached the age
of twelve moons her parents died after a fox attack, & she struggled through
leaf-bare. Until she met the pack. She joined, & trained under their warriors,
& soon became a warrior. She is grateful that Shadowpack took her in, but sti
ll remember what her parents told her. She was a member, & not the top dog.

Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes