―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we have the festival event now or later?

Now
100%
Later
No votes
Other ( write in the discussion thread )
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:15 am

LurkingBrightness wrote:
Ðestiel wrote:
I_Am_Garbage wrote:hey, are you accepting?

Yes, we are accepting c:

Edit : Made my post, hopefully, I didn't miss anyone/anything ;w;

@LurkingBrightness ; I'm guessing you mean a new character of yours? o: or am I mistaking?

yes
also I think you didn't acknowledge Rin?

I'm not sure where Purity should go, and I'll edit my post in a bit o: sorry about that~
- she is now acknowledged in my post, very shortly but I hope it's alright ;w;
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP Characters

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:12 am

C A M D E N ✑ J U S T I N - M c C L E L L E N
Vampyre, Teacher

Personal Information
✑Age 459 (appears 26 ish)
✑Gender Male
✑Species Vampyre
✑Orientation Homosexual

Appearance
✑General Tall, pale, and friendly. About 1.92 meters (6'2") and 84 kg (185 lbs) of muscle, he can be a little intimidating. Favoring formal clothes, he honestly appears to be a mob boss. He has chiseled features and is handsome, with grey-blue, almond-shaped eyes. He has naturally auburn hair, kept decently long and in a wolf-tail style. It does not help his intimidation factor.
✑Species Specific When angered, hungry, or just because he wants to, he has red eyes, fangs, and long, black claws. He can change into a bat during the night if he wishes. He does not sparkle in the sunlight, although he burns easily.

Skills
✑Occupation Is a local agent of the government, whose sole job is to track and report supernatural beings. He is supposed to have tabs on all creatures in London, which is a lot. His cover-up job is teaching at the local college, where many of them hang out or attend. He also has connections with the Crimson Crew (idk what it's called lol)
✑Weapons Besides his own body, he wields many hidden daggers and handguns.
✑Abilities As a Vampyre, he is adept at mind magic. His specialty is to alter, erase, or look at memories of others. Of course, like all good vampyres of his status, he can change into a bat and lengthen his fangs and nails. He has some small enchanting abilities, but can only use single words with a clear purpose (say, 'Sleep', on a person, or 'Open' on a door). Using his abilities uses his energy and makes him tired and hungry.

Personality
✑Positives Calm, cool, collected, intelligent, calculating, friendly, prudent
✑Negatives Deceptive, skeptical, untrusting, neutral
✑Likes Cooking, teaching, reading, writing, nature
✑Dislikes Morning, stupid people, swimming, boredom

✑History x

L E A ♁ D A I K O K U
Kami of Luck

Personal Information
♁Age 2563, appears 29
♁Gender Genderfluid - generally appears feminine, but seen masculine on occasion
♁Species Kami, or god. Japanese god of luck (specifically commerce, prosperity, and demon hunting)
♁Orientation Polyamory, Pansexual

Appearance
♁General Honey-olive colored skin with green eyes. High cheekbones, structured jaw, and generally androgynous. Short, pixie-cut type hair style dyed maroon. Wears cute and genderless clothes, usually. Leans towards skinny jeans, boots, collared shirts, ties/bow ties, and blazers or vests. Low key loves suspenders. Is medium-height and medium build, at around 1.7 meters (5'6") and 67 kilograms (148 lbs).
♁Species Specific Changes gender without even noticing. One moment male, the next female. Has unique pale green eyes. Always smiling to some effect.

Skills
♁Occupation Local bookstore owner, also a safe haven for those unnatural. While technically a Demon-Hunter, has no care to pursue it and is retired from Slaying life.
♁Weapons Two hand-and-a-half blades, always colored black. Named Maha and Kala; usually stored in some other realm and pulled out for usage. They usually keep a hammer on them to settle more minor disputes.
♁Abilities Can store items in another realm and bring them back; must be smaller than they are, non-living, non-wifi. Is adept at sword fighting, but prefers not to use them. Due to being a Kami of Luck, can alter people's luck for a brief period of time. The effects last about a day or two, depending on the strength of the curse/charm given. They can also influence moods and emotions, in addition to luck. Best skill is making bomb drinks at the cafe, however.

Personality
♁Positives Sweet, kind, friendly, truthful, bold
♁Negatives Flirty, blunt, meddles, narcissistic
♁Likes Drinks, books, reading, helping, rain
♁Dislikes Dry weather, the cold, slayers

♁History x
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:25 am

@Moonblaze-Angel ; Uff, they both seem so interesting o: accepted and added in a bit, unless you're still working on them?
- I can see that their story parts are missing c:
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:47 am

ooh we’re getting not one but two new people?! fascinating. wonder how they’ll play into the story.

i can’t make any posts today, i JUST got home and i still have a bunch of things to do, but i will probably be able to post tomorrow. will keep updated
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:48 am

@exodus™ ; Take your time c: thank you for the update!
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:58 am

Go ahead and add the dorks, I'm still coming up with stories lol. I'm just . . . uh . . . going to hop into the huge mess? Lea is offering up her bookshop to the poor abused children
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:59 am

@Moonblaze-Angel ; Welp, I'll add them both now then x3 welcome to the mess c:'
Edit : they're now added and you're accepted ( in case I didn't say it clearly before )
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:55 am

Welcome and his Gangs Name is Crimson Death like him. (He's a bit of a narcissist.)
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:07 am

just realized the luck god’s age, looks like you aren’t the oldest anymore @ Des :^)
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:12 am

@Rusty - Same, lol. He sounds like a great leader to me. XD
@exodus, Des - They are an old fart. A stale one, really.

Both of my characters are open for relations (friends, enemies, crush, so, etc.)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me