➵ juniperclan - discussion thread ]]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:05 pm

main thread

JuniperClan: a clan known for their territory near Lake Superior, where they set up camp only a hop, skip, and a jump from the lake shore. These cats live in a grassy dip on the Minnesota-Canadian border, and are known for their tunnel-like dens and their long, fluffy coats that keep them warm against the chilly air that blows across the lake near their homeland. While these cats tend to be a peaceful group, it is no surprise that they are very protective of each other and the land they love. As the sun sets, you are given the option: do you join the clan of mist, or keep searching?
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:08 pm

ᴬᶰᶰᵒᵘᶰᶜᵉᵐᵉᶰᵗˢ:
---------------------------------------------------------
04-8-19:::Thread was made
04-13-19:::JunperClan Started
---------------------------------------------------------

The Forum:

You are expected to make your own forum. Please include basics. You must wait for me to accept you before you can roleplay.
Other important things to add:
BE AWARE THESE CATS HAVE LONG, THICK COATS. SEEING AS IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR TO THE CLAN, IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOUR CAT WOULD BE SHORT FURRED. PLEASE WRITE WITH THAT IN MIND.
At least give them a medium length coat, short coats will be asked to be changed.

+ Personality. No 'wait and see'. At least write a list of positive and negative attributes.
+ A real picture to represent your cat. If you can not find a picture relating to your cat, chances are a cat like that doesn't exist. this is realistic, not made up. If you have done research to make sure your cat is realistic and just can't find a picture so you make one, note that below the picture.
+ Age
+ Rank
+ Sexuality. If you skip this, I'll assume your cat is straight.
+ Relationships. This includes crush, siblings, mother/father, etc. Anything not listed will be taken as non existent/not important.
+ Anything else is up to you ! Make your forum as detailed as you want. Please try not to just have a bland list of everything I listed above, put some effort into it.
Last edited by seraphine. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - smokefeather ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm

name smokefeather gender male age 35m prefix smoke, for his grey coat suffix feather, for his light, gentle personality rank med cat wanted rank med cat sexuality gay crush/mate n/a, may develop voice darren criss scent nectar, mixed herbs fur type long, fluffy appearance pale grey coat with smokey tabby markings and soft yellow eyes parents nettlestep and rockstrike siblings pm if interested
x-
+ traits forgiving, amiable, compassionate, friendly
- traits unsure, cowardly, careless, self-critical
x-
personality smokefeather is just about the most easy going cat that one could ever come across. With a soft heart and a caring attitude, this tom tends to shift his focus on others at a moment's notice, making him a rather prime example of a medicine cat. His nature tends to make him a bit of a blackbird, willing and ready to chatter away and have a conversation with anyone who cares to speak to him, making himself seem somewhat annoying to those who can't handle his tangents. While he does have a rather friendly disposition, he can sometimes come off as self-critical, often times becoming concerned about if he's doing the right thing, both by acting the way he does and, commonly, by questioning if he's treating the clan correctly. He doesn't try to say so in front of his patients, however, but whenever something big happens (or even, perhaps, something smaller), you can always catch a worried glaze to his eyes, ready to question at a moments notice. To those who act on his questions, or question him back, he tends to fall short, often taking any critical opinion that is given instead of trusting his instincts to do what's right. While he may not be the best at... 'bucking up', he tries his best when it's necessary, and is always trying to help the clan to his best ability.

Current Relations
: Romantic Feelings // + : Positive Relations // - : Negative Relations // = : Neutral Relations
? : Possible Interest/Confused Relations // & : Friendship // # : Enemies

n/a
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - appleflame ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:10 pm

name appleflame gender female age 29m prefix apple, for her russet coat suffix flame, for her fiery personality rank warrior wanted rank warrior sexuality lesbian crush/mate n/a, may develop voice carla gallo scent pine fur type long, thick appearance tortie coat with pale green eyes and ear tufts parents willowdapple and grouseleap siblings pm if interested
x-
+ traits protective, dependable, energetic, brave
- traits tactless, defensive, abrasive, snappish
x-
personality appleflame is a molly who's best known for her rather abrasive, cold attitude towards others. She tends to be one of many words, although few would be considered nice. She tends to have a hard time relating to other cats, and acts out rather than trying to understand her feelings. An especially wry attitude takes up most of this molly's time, usually causing her to distance herself as much as possible, if not to crack a comment or two. While she never says anything volatile or extremely damaging, the times she says anything that could be considered 'nice', except for the occasional constructive criticism, is few and far between. That isn't to say she doesn't try, though. Overall, her view on life is to stay loyal and honest, but you don't necessarily need to be kind to do so. Her steps towards proper communication has improved since her time as an apprentice, but you can never take the spark out of her words.

Current Relations
: Romantic Feelings // + : Positive Relations // - : Negative Relations // = : Neutral Relations

n/a
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - brackenleap ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:10 pm

name brackenleap gender male age 28m prefix bracken, for his brown tabby coat suffix leap, for his optimistic attitude rank warrior wanted rank warrior sexuality straight crush/mate n/a, may develop voice ned vaughn scent dew and salt fur type long, fluffy appearance dark brown tabby tom with a white chest and hazel eyes parents flintheart and eelstep siblings pm if interested
x-
+ traits kind, devoted, loyal, optimistic
- traits closed minded, sensitive, passive, snappish when upset
x-
personality brackenleap is a very put together tom... or at least, that's what HE would call himself. In general, the tom is a very optimistic, hard driven cat who is willing to work as hard as he needs to in order to serve his clan as much as he can. Even though he does pride himself as being one who easily looks for the good in people, that can sometimes lead to his downfall. Brackenleap is biased in his ability to ONLY want to see the good in people, and tends to refuse to see otherwise, instead only focusing on the good qualities in a cat above all else. He tends to get rather defensive over his beliefs as well, and will react 'justly' if someone challenged his belief. Not that the tom would resort to violence, but he has a tendency to say what's on his mind, which can sometimes give him problems by saying things before he thinks it through simply because he's upset.

Current Relations

n/a
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - heronpaw ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 pm

name heronpaw gender female age 9m prefix heron, for her light coat suffix paw, for her apprentice rank rank apprentice wanted rank warrior sexuality bi crush/mate n/a, may develop voice Tiera Skovbye scent heather fur type medium, soft appearance soft cream fur with light tabby markings and sea green eyes parents yellowtail and reedleap siblings pm if interested
x-
+ traits empathetic, curious, calm,
methodical

- traits easily content, detail oriented,
quick trusting, envious

x-
personality the ever interested heronpaw tends to be the type of cat to take every opportunity to make sure everything is running smoothly, even if that time is not readily available to her. This molly is near perfectionistic in her attitude on life, although it's not out of a desire to be 'the best'. Often envious of other cats, she tendsto rank herself easily among them and tries her best to reach a good personal standing. However, she does tend to be very empatheticto other cat's struggles, often times putting herself in their shoes. Overall she comes off as a rather compassionate cat, take away for her worry over detail and her tendency to second guess everyone's actions, including her own.

Current Relations

n/a
Last edited by seraphine. on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ juniperclan - open for reserves! ]]

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:12 pm

please feel free to post here to reserve/post forms and characters here! reminder to please not take more than one of a high ranking cat (leader, deputy, mca, or med cat). thank you for any interest in this clan!
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ juniperclan - discussion thread ]]

Postby Starflight » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:23 pm

All done!

Name: Rosestar (formerly Rosedapple)
Sexuality: Straight
Kin: Pineglimmer
Looks: Rosedapple is a lovely tortoiseshell cat with amber eyes. She has long whiskers and long fur.
Personality: Rosedapple is a calm, stoic she-cat who is never fazed by anything that happens. Usually a voice of reason, she looks out for her Clan, especially the apprentices, and gives help and advice to any who ask. Unfortunately, she can appear distant sometimes, and has a lot of trouble with romance (she has been very unlucky and never talks about it) but she still dreams of having a mate.
Crush/Mate/Kits: None (open!)
History: She and her sister grew up in the clan and have a close bond. Rosestar was a popular choice for leader thanks to her steady, selfless, and honorable nature.

Name: Pineglimmer
Kin: Rosestar
Looks: Pineglimmer is a russet she-cat with a brown tail and paws. Her eyes are golden, and she has long fur.
Personality: Pineglimmer is very energetic and inventive. She is a hard worker and is friends with everyone she meets. The Warrior is encouraging and positive, and isn’t afraid to question orders or the Warrior code.
Crush/Mate/Kits: Open!
History: She and her sister grew up in the clan and have a close bond. She is a strong warrior and a wonderful friend, being a social butterfly.

Name: Turtlepaw (Turtletwig)
History: Turtlepaw grew up normally in the clan.
Strengths: +Running +Swimming +Agility +Tough +Forgiving +Honest
Weaknesses: -Stealth/Strategy -Fighting -Insecure
Personality: Turtlepaw is a tough tom with a lot of stamina, both physically and characteristically. He is a swift hunter. Forgiving and honest, Turtlepaw is an easy cat to befriend, but his insecurity makes him hard to become truly close to as he may push cats away for fear of not being good enough for them.
Appearance/Image: Turtlepaw is a brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes and long fur. He is an average size for his age.
Mate/crush: Open!
Other?: Theme song is Silhouette by Owl City and Words by Hawk Nelson.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ juniperclan - discussion thread ]]

Postby seraphine. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 am

>> accepted, thank you for joining! i'll add your information to the allegiances board.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby wildsight » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:39 am

next page
Last edited by wildsight on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes