-- ( ' a school for the gifted ♕ d/f )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -- ( ' a school for the gifted ♕ d/f )

Postby landogate » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:17 pm

i'm very excited to start rping again. laurence and cartia-leonette are open for relations c:
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- ( ' a school for the gifted ♕ d/f ) - Linnéa Paige

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm

╔════════════════════════════╗

| 'Len' | 'Trouble' | 'Golden' |
    | Female | Aegosexual | Aroflexible |
    | Academics: Engineering | French |
    | 18 years old | July 22nd | Leo |
    Faceclaim: Peyton List (1986)

╚════════════════════════════╝

Character Traits ~ Linnéa is perceptive, skeptical, perfectionistic, graceful, meticulous, spontaneous, confident, unabashed, arrogant, playful, brilliant and somewhat maniacal, as well as a fashionista, a show-off and an actual genius. Others first impression of her is that she is bored, mocking and oozes competence. Often impeccably dressed in gold - heels, jewelry, nail polish, and sometimes even eyeliner and lipstick - as well as black and ivory, Linnéa is respected by her fellow students and teachers. This senior is rather intimidating, usually drawls instead of talk, her voice perpetually infused with deadpan-ness, smile knife-edge sharp and gleaming, and seems untouchable. However, once you get to know her, she is now also a rambling nerd obsessed with sci-fi and fantasy novels and movies, often complains about her brother and his love of puns and cheesy humor as well as teasing him about his budding romance with a CSI, and her coos over sweet, fluffy stories are all genuine. When it comes to her love life, while she enjoys flirting, she is disinterested in being a part of a short-term romantic relationship and simply doesn't have enough time to bother with having a long-term one much to many's dismay and to her brother's relief. She enjoys intellectual conversations, banter, teasing, smirking, and (metaphorically) running circles around others.

Skills, Talents & Abilities ~ Incredible deduction & intuition. Can read between the lines extremely well. These skills both help her in her studies and they are part of the reason why she excels at engineering. Her mind runs in obscure paths and is terrifyingly fast and accurate. Is good at pick-pocketing and stealing and even better at omission, evading the truth and misdirection (lying without actually lying basically). (She was taught by her brother.) She is also a skilled markswoman.

History ~ She was basically raised by her half-brother, Lyon, as well as her grandfather before he passed away (Trouble is Lyon's nickname for her). She and Lyon lived with their poor-imitation- of-what-a father-should-be-father who was arrested when she was 8 years old and Lyon 17 (not nearly half-way soon enough) for being a corrupt cop and for child abuse. Before he ever got arrested however, Lyon was forced to go on 'jobs' with him and was often the scapegoat, leading to him having a dirty record from a young age. He (more often than what she would like) distracts their father from hurting her as much as possible, usually by getting their father to hurt him instead. However, did this not mean that she was unharmed. After their father was arrested, they were put into foster homes and as soon as Lyon turned 18, he filed for emancipation and fought for custody of her. Despite - or perhaps because - of all of this, Linnéa is bright, cheerful and captivating in her intensity. Lyon, being the cunning and intelligent pile of poop that he is, managed to get a well-paid job that consists of him breaking into places and informing the owner of how their security could be bettered, strategically utilizing his skills from his former criminal life. He made sure she got the best education possible and it paid off since she got accepted into St. Madeleine's.
Last edited by _Lyre on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 am, edited 23 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samesia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:30 pm

just wondering if i was accepted and if
this role play is still taking place? ^.^
teen // she/her //
---------------------------------
hey!
feel free to message anything anytime,
i always like meeting new people!
my trades are always open :">
x
samesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 pm

yes, you were. I’m sorry if I skipped over you on the main post and yes it is, anyone can make the forst post as I already said.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:46 am

i put up the first post, i hope it’s okay!
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:16 am

i should be able to get a post up once i get home! & i’m still open for discussing relations! c:
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samesia » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:27 am

@torrikor
haha oh dear, i had no idea that laurence was associating with dee at the same time.
i need to pay more attention sometimes
teen // she/her //
---------------------------------
hey!
feel free to message anything anytime,
i always like meeting new people!
my trades are always open :">
x
samesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:55 am

@samesia; that’s alright! don’t worry about it lmao
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm

I just finished my form! Hope I'm accepted, currently reading through the RP to see what's going on.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Classic Crime » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Could I reserve a male artist (painter) and a female academic (conservation sciences)?
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me