MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 am

Activity check PMs have been sent out. We've already lost Frecklepaw, so I'm sorry to whoever was their mentor.

Also, I apologize for not replying.. I was kind of hoping to be able to get all of my replies in at once, but I guess that's not going to be possible since people don't seem to be posting. I'll get the replies I can up soon.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:03 am

i am getting up a post right now! I'm not sure if a reply has been posted for Dreampaw yet so i'm going to quote Moonstar's post
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 am

Sweetpaw and Stonewhisker have been removed. Smokeleaf's new apprentice will be Fox, since he's training her, and Cocoapaw needs a new mentor. I'll make it first come first serve for her new one.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:41 am

кσι wrote:
Sweetpaw and Stonewhisker have been removed. Smokeleaf's new apprentice will be Fox, since he's training her, and Cocoapaw needs a new mentor. I'll make it first come first serve for her new one.

OOH
Raccoonclaw can mentor... it'll give me a reason to use her.

Im trying to get posts up for Proddenstone and Maggie up right now, and i've put off Spot (Spottedkit)'s form because im working on stuff in other roleplays. Ill try to have it up today, but for the most of the day i'll be traveling someplace so i wont be on alot (but i THINK i can do it on mobile, idk)
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:45 am

Kittyhood wrote:
кσι wrote:

OOH
Raccoonclaw can mentor... it'll give me a reason to use her.

Im trying to get posts up for Proddenstone and Maggie up right now, and i've put off Spot (Spottedkit)'s form because im working on stuff in other roleplays. Ill try to have it up today, but for the most of the day i'll be traveling someplace so i wont be on alot (but i THINK i can do it on mobile, idk)

That's fine. Raccoonclaw it is.

Get the form up whenever you can, I don't want you to feel rushed.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 am

just gonna go ahead and bring this guy in. I'll get a post up for him later

Name↠ Scorchfire
      Age↠ 39 Moons
      Breed↠ Maine Coon
      Rank↠ Warrior
      Desired rank↠ Warrior
      Gender↠ Male
      Sexuality↠ Heterosexual
      Apprentice↠ Open

Sire↠ Unknown
      Dam↠ River
      Kin↠ Iris (f)
      Children↠ Open

Crush↠ N/A (TB Autumnleaves)
      Mate↠ Open

Clan↠ Dawnclan
      Past Clans↠ N/A (Loner)

Scent↠ Burning wood
      Birthdate↠ Leo
      Zodiac↠ August 15th
      Personality↠ Scorchfire's name is misleading, his personality is the complete opposite.
      Due to his unfortunate past, Scorchfire has made himself closed off and cold.
      He prefers not to interact with anyone other than his closest friends,
      and will keep himself busy with tasks around the camp.
      While he is somewhat emotionless, he does have his soft spots, if you can find them.

History↠ Scorchfire was abandoned by his father at birth.
      He grew up with only his sister and mother,
      and developed a hatred for the loner that left them alone.
      Scorchfire's mother learned about the clan cats and began the journey toward Dawnclan,
      which unfortunately began with the death of Iris, Scorchfire's younger sister.
      As if that weren't bad enough, shortly after their arrival,
      Scorchfire's mother was murdered by a rogue while she was out hunting.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:59 am

Here's my pretty gal!! ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm Thankful
for my
struggle
because
without it

Autumnkit Autumnpaw Autumnleaves Autumnstar

She-cat

37 Moons

Heterosexual

White ginger blotched w/dark amber eyes

Warrior

Autumnleaves is a straight forward cat. She doesn't sugarcoat anything, unless the situation calls for it desperately.She does have secrets, and a lot of them.She really dislikes the obnoxious cats in the clan and tries her best to keep them in check, though most of the time she fails,miserably. she has made a few mistakes, as expected, but there has been one too major to tell the clan.

Autumnleaves was born in a litter of four,it was her,her two brothers, Winterstorm and Summersun,and then her sister, Springrains. She was closer to Winterstorm than the other two,if only by a little bit. She loved them all dearly and still does. But thats besides the point.Autumnleaves has lived a fairly normal clan life,the only thing that is significant is that her parents died when she was younger,they drowned due to rough waters in the river in the clans territory,and Autumnleaves was there,she witnessed it.Cliche i know,I know. But it's cliche because it works -wink-

Juniperleaf {Mother~Black she-cat w/ green eyes}
Frosteddust {Father~Grey tom w/ specks of black & grey eyes}
Springrains{Sister~Grey she-cat w/ bright green eyes}
Summersun{Brother~Yellow tom w/ amber eyes}
Winterstorm {Brother~white tabby w/soft blue eyes}

Crush/Open {TB:Scorchfire}

Mate/None

Apprentice/Open

I
Wouldn't
have stumbled
across my
strength "~Unknown

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:13 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Here's my pretty gal!! ;3

"I'm Thankful
for my
struggle
because
without it

Autumnkit Autumnpaw Autumnleaves Autumnstar

She-cat

37 Moons

Heterosexual

White ginger blotched w/dark amber eyes

Warrior

Autumnleaves is a straight forward cat. She doesn't sugarcoat anything, unless the situation calls for it desperately.She does have secrets, and a lot of them.She really dislikes the obnoxious cats in the clan and tries her best to keep them in check, though most of the time she fails,miserably. she has made a few mistakes, as expected, but there has been one too major to tell the clan.

Autumnleaves was born in a litter of four,it was her,her two brothers, Winterstorm and Summersun,and then her sister, Springrains. She was closer to Winterstorm than the other two,if only by a little bit. She loved them all dearly and still does. But thats besides the point.Autumnleaves has lived a fairly normal clan life,the only thing that is significant is that her parents died when she was younger,they drowned due to rough waters in the river in the clans territory,and Autumnleaves was there,she witnessed it.Cliche i know,I know. But it's cliche because it works -wink-

Juniperleaf {Mother~Black she-cat w/ green eyes}
Frosteddust {Father~Grey tom w/ specks of black & grey eyes}
Springrains{Sister~Grey she-cat w/ bright green eyes}
Summersun{Brother~Yellow tom w/ amber eyes}
Winterstorm {Brother~white tabby w/soft blue eyes}

Crush/Open {TB:Scorchfire}

Mate/None

Apprentice/Open

I
Wouldn't
have stumbled
across my
strength "~Unknown

Adding to the front!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:53 am

I'm so sorry for my inactivity, my friend had come over and stayed the night so I couldn't get a post up. I'll try to get one up later today. <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:22 am

I might have Reaperclaw come and go, if that's ok of course.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me