lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:07 am

Yee hee hee
I'm so up for that! I'll have David whistle for the birdy in my next post so that they have time to try and escape and will give time for Gabe to be hailed
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:10 am

Is anyone open? Mavis is currently outside.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mishka Khabarovski - "Teddy Bear"

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:29 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxImage

⇀ Description / Appearance
Height || 6'8"
Build || Large, Muscular, Threatening
Eyes || Bright blue
Skin tone || Lightly tanned white
Hair color || Dark Brown
Hair style || Short and soft
Demeanor || Quiet, Silent but deadly,
yet soft and loveable
Style || русский
Mishka is the type of guy you really don't want to
mess with. He's huge, he's mean and he's not
afraid to punch your lights in. Strong shouldered
and able bodied, he's stronger than most and a
little more stoic than most. His emotions really
were played with and because of this, he doesn't
show much emotion anymore. As a kid he was
bullied about his weight, but it all changed when
his eating habits and his work environment changed.
His hands are huge, and so are his feet. But this doesn't
mean he's a bad guy. He loves getting cuddled up into
blankets and reading books by the fire. He wears reading
glasses as well. Small specs on a large man's face is
pretty funny to see.

⇀ Important Notes
He speaks his native language, Russian , and only
some English. Stumbles on trying to get the right words
out sometimes
He looks like he's going to kill you, but loves you if you
won't hurt him
He's actually never been in a relationship with anyone
before, in fear of letting go of his family

xxxx
─────────────────────────────────
The burning you feel?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is shame.
xxName || Mishka Khabarovski xxSexuality || Bisexual
xxxCalled || Mishka - The "Bear"xxxOccupation|| Caretaker
xxxAge || 28 yearsxxxxxxxxxxPowers || Enhanced Strength
xxxDoB || January 14th xxxxxOrigin || Dzhugdzhur Mountains, Russia
xxxGender || Cis-Male xxxxxxStatus || Single
xxxPronouns || He/Him xxxxSpecies|| Were-bear

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────┐
⇀ Personality/Background
The Heavy Weapons Guy, more commonly known as Mishka, is a towering hulk of a man hailing from the cold and snowy North Eastern part of the continent.
He is the largest and possibly most dangerous man out there.
When he first started working, Mishka’s always been the dutiful son/big brother, taking care and protecting his family. Professionally, he’s one of the team’s big guns who’s primary function is defense/protecting the rest of the team. Put those two hats together and you get a life that’s incredibly draining, physically and emotionally. He’s so focused on protecting others, he just gets wiped out at times. He’s pretty grumpy in the morning, but unless you’re really annoying he won’t break your spine immediately. His snoring is earthshaking and can be heard through the thickest walls. Mishka gives the most gentle, soft kisses ever. You’d think such a large man with such a strong jaw would be more forceful, but no. They are very warm and loving and seriously anyone would melt. He was a huge, strong man who was often called “The Bear” by others. He was a man from a simple family, but managed to pull through with a lot of hard work. He always tried to keep his family hidden from his enemies, being forced to leave them alone for several months at times. But one day one of his own men betrayed him and told his enemies the whereabouts of his family. He killed the renegade and hurried back home in order to protect his family. It took 15 men to overwhelm him. Mishka really is a bad chess player. Not because of the lack of intelligence or knowledge of the rules; he just doesn’t see the point in moving tiny pieces around in complicated patterns, when there are very few situations he can’t resolve by pulling out his fists and punching things down. Mishka likes cooking to relax after a stressful day of shooting baby men, and typically makes traditional North Eastern recipes. Every time, his friends were wary of trying them, but did so because of the very plausible fear that Mishka would break them in half if they didn’t eat everything. Fortunately for them, they’re recipes Mishka has lovingly recreated from his dear mother, and they’re fantastic, so no one’s been broken yet. Of course, much smarter than most people give him credit for, which is something he exploits in his work to take people by surprise. In his personal life, it’s useful in weeding out the jerks before he wastes too much energy on them. Like a hibernating bear, Mishka appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, Mishka isn't dumb; he's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Mishka lost his father in the gulag when he was very young and because of the trauma of his actions during their escape a lot of those memories have been suppressed. He doesn't remember his father very well. Mishka spend the majority of his life in a family of women and he grew up separate from a lot of society… He didn't learn things like gender roles and such… In the North East, they all had to pull their weight (making him a pretty outspoken feminist once he rejoined society). And as much as he loves his sisters he always wanted a brother… Growing up surrounded by women he wished he had someone to relate to that was of similar age. He didn't know very many men until he was also grown and by then he found many of them to cold and insecure to form close relationships with them. He seems completely neurotypical to me, aside from the hints of both psychopathy and PTSD that come with being a mercenary. I do think he used to have problems from sleep apnea, but some surgery cleared that up. Now he just snores like a chainsaw. (Yes, I know sleep apnea isn’t a mental condition.)
Learning from his father that sharing your ideas can get you killed, Mishka keeps his own hidden as much as possible from people he doesn’t 100% trust. Attended school until the age of 10, when he dropped out and began working to support his family. He started off doing menial small jobs and unskilled physical labor until he grew up a bit. After that, he made most of his money as hired muscle, usually for people he really didn’t like. Was 6 feet tall by the age of 12 and more-or-less reached his adult height and physique by the age of 15. (During his last big growth spurt, you could practically hear his bones cracking.) This was a miserable time for him. Physically, he was always exhausted, starving, and sore from his rapid growth. Mentally, he felt guilty for consuming the lion’s share of their family’s food—he put in extra work hours to try to make up the difference—and then to top it all off, there was the trouble his father got into. By the time he and his family were thrown in the gulag, he was having none of it. After escaping the gulag and retreating into self-exile with his family. His English skills are self-taught, however, using books, magazines, and anything else. Shared every bit of his educational resources with his sisters. It helped keep them from going crazy while living out in their isolated winter cabin and eating bear meat for every meal. Heavy's father was executed for being a counter-revolutionist. After the death of his father in autumn, Mishka was deported to a North Eastern gulag along with his mother and three underage younger sisters, Mikhail, Yana, and Bronislava. Mishka and his family worked at the gulag for three months, until it was burned to the ground some time in December. It was later found that all of the prisoners had escaped and the guards of the camp had been tortured to death. His mother and his father did not make it out.
Image above is mine please do not use without consent
└──────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Sitting with a cup of vodka, reading Tolsoy
Walking through a street during fall
Reading to anyone, no matter the language
Cooking for friends and family
Small kittens

Dislikes
People who talk loudly to him
People who talk slowly to him
Small animals
Anyone who tries to hurt his family
or anyone he cares about
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:29 am

I figured I'd add another character into the mix
Just so that I can throw them into the RP if someone needs to be interacted with
:>
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:31 am

accepted c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:37 am

Perfect!
Thank you, Axel! Mishka is open if he's needed anywhere
:>
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:25 am

If someone wants to interact with Riley :P peacekeepers can see she is a humanoid now that her powers aren't controllable.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:44 pm

i'll send gabe over to rescue jaz and tars once he gets a response from elias c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 pm

If anyone's interested Harley is still open? I'm fairly bored.
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:20 pm

I would but My charrie Riley is in the city and for the most part still a peacekeeper until she's found out.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me