MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SpotSong » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:26 am

That's not too many... Only 4 isn't it? That's a tiny litter :3 at least from the cats I've had lol
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mothkit~

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:57 am

saralaxy wrote:
╔═════ Β°β€’ β™” β€’Β° ═════╗
B A S I C S
β•šβ•β•β•β•β• Β°β€’ β™” β€’Β° ═════╝
Name ↬ Mothkit / Mothpaw / Mothleap
Age ↬ Unborn
Gender ↬ Tom
Rank ↬ Kit

D E T A I L S
Strengths ↬ Agility, Stamina, Speed, Charisma, Fighting, Strength
Weaknesses ↬ Hunting, Intelligence, Adaptability, Craftiness, Herbalism, Religion
Kin ↬ Aspenfall [mother], Smokeleaf [father], Iriskit [sister], Jasperkit [brother], Mudkit [brother]
Mentor ↬ N/A
Mate ↬ N/A
Kits ↬ N/A

D E E P E R
Persona ↬ Mothkit is the reason "look before you leap" was invented. He's constantly acting first and thinking second, landing himself in lots of trouble. He's a complete goofball and doesn't enjoy the awkwardness that sadness brings. Due to this, he tries to lighten things up with jokes all the time and can seem like a jerk because of it. Mothkit is always on his paws at the ready for anything. His determination and hard work make up for his lack of intelligence, though many find his stupidity to be funny. Mothkit enjoys life to its fullest and follows his heart on every decision.
History ↬ To be written

Ahh so cute. Accepted! (No more kits lmao)
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:25 pm

click! c:
Name- Scarletpaw
Future/Past Names- Scarletkit, Scarletmoon
Prefix Meaning- Scarlet, she was named after the colour the moon was, on the day of her birth.
Suffix Meaning- paw to show she is only ranked as an apprentice.
Age- 9 moons
Rank- apprentice
Gender- female

Crush- open! ;>
Siblings- open!
Mom- willowfur
Dad- rockclaw
Mate- too young.
Personality/history- Scarletpaw has a unique meaning behind her name, her day of birth was at the same time of the red moon otherwise known as the blood moon. Scarletpaw was born in the light of the blood moon so her fur looked scarlet hence her name. Scarletpaw is a long furred red Norwegian forest cat with light ivy green eyes. She has a few battle scars, her most visible one is on her right forepaw. Scarletpaw is a kind hearted cat who means well and is very fierce when it comes to helping out her friends and family. She has a passion for collecting leaves to stick in her nest, she is extremely dangerous in battle and us a skilled opponent for any warrior. She is however horrible at swimming, Scarletpaw is a magnet for danger because she will throw herself into any problems. She is a loyal friend and would give her life for her clan in a heartbeat. Sadly deep down she has no self worth and believes she is not wanted, making it hard for her to get in any deep relationship's with any cat.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:18 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:click! c:
Name- Scarletpaw
Future/Past Names- Scarletkit, Scarletmoon
Prefix Meaning- Scarlet, she was named after the colour the moon was, on the day of her birth.
Suffix Meaning- paw to show she is only ranked as an apprentice.
Age- 9 moons
Rank- apprentice
Gender- female

Crush- open! ;>
Siblings- open!
Mom- willowfur
Dad- rockclaw
Mate- too young.
Personality/history- Scarletpaw has a unique meaning behind her name, her day of birth was at the same time of the red moon otherwise known as the blood moon. Scarletpaw was born in the light of the blood moon so her fur looked scarlet hence her name. Scarletpaw is a long furred red Norwegian forest cat with light ivy green eyes. She has a few battle scars, her most visible one is on her right forepaw. Scarletpaw is a kind hearted cat who means well and is very fierce when it comes to helping out her friends and family. She has a passion for collecting leaves to stick in her nest, she is extremely dangerous in battle and us a skilled opponent for any warrior. She is however horrible at swimming, Scarletpaw is a magnet for danger because she will throw herself into any problems. She is a loyal friend and would give her life for her clan in a heartbeat. Sadly deep down she has no self worth and believes she is not wanted, making it hard for her to get in any deep relationship's with any cat.

Accepted! Will find her a mentor
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:02 am

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
‒【𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π’πˆπ‚π’.】 female
: 9 months of age : crush: open
names : dawnkit, dawnpaw,
dawnflower : eye colour:
yellow with a hint of orange :

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
β€’γ€π“π‘π€πˆπ“π’.】 [ + ] sweet, helpful,
adventerous, Dawnpaw loves having fun,
she will make even collecting moss
like a quest. [ - ] Hyper, gets herself into
trouble, once in a while doesn't want to
speak to anyone. Gets very independent.

[ not my image ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 am

rosytea. wrote:
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━