⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 pm

@major -- coalheart is accepted!

@sarcastic -- i could definitely see amberthroat mentor hollypaw! their personalities make for a fun duo, and amberthroat would definitely shut down ravenwing.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ANDPAW
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
she-cat ● she/her ● pansexual ● 9 moons ● sunclan apprentice

siblings: n/a - parents: quicksand (mother), juniperleap (father)

close friend: mintpaw - disliked cats: open
apprentice: n/a - mentor: open

romantic interest: open - mate: n/a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

physical:
sandpaw mirrors her mother, an average-sized cat with fluffy sand-colored fur,
faint brown stripes visible on her face, paws, and tail. her eyes are a light brown.

personality:
sandpaw thinks of herself as elegant and dignified, and she's on her way there. she's
a hard worker, always straining to better herself at whatever task, despising failure. she
hates wasting time that could be spent on training, and due to that she hardly finds
herself getting into trouble with other apprentices. although she can be a loyal friend
and good to talk to thanks to her intuition, she can be competitive and brutally honest
at times. she's one to face facts head on rather than sugar-coating them, leaving her to
seem a bit inconsiderate even though she has her best interests at heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history:
sandpaw got her name from her mother, quicksand, who died shortly after her birth. ever since she was old enough to understand, she's silently taken
blame for the incident and has promised herself to be the best warrior she can be for her mother, something she has taken too close heart. this of
coarse has caused her to perform excellently in training, but also reflects in her lack of social skills and close relationships with her fellow apprentices,
though at times she regrets being left out of things. she's especially hard on herself when she isn't able to do something on her own, or falls behind in one
thing or another. even though her mother has passed, she still has her father, juniperleap. having not known him before her mother's death, she
has taken his distance as a sort of norm, although there's still the air of something missing. she does often try to make him proud by telling him about
what she's learned and accomplished almost daily. she's also close friends with mintpaw, often visiting her in the medicine cat den from overworking
during training.

future name: sandsnake
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 am

█████████

obintar
whatokayro'bi • rain's leader • female • 45 moons• Bi
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxx motherly, loyal, rebellious, paranoid, vengeful, strong, anxious, decisive
Blood dripping down her side and the tang of metal in her mouth, it was over, it was finally over. Watching her s
ister flea across the border a wave of relief travelled through her bones. Forty-two moons of paranoia finally lef
t her. It all started when they were born, side by side, the trouble-making torties. If there was fun to be had the
two would be there, joined at the hip, friends forever. The blood flowing through them was their driving force, t
hat all the world could burn away and the two of them would still be fighting together. They were sisters after a
ll. This all changed, however, one night out on the territory. RobinPaw remembered her mother's hesitation befo
re speaking and the stutter as she spoke. FinchPaw wasn't her sister, they were simply littermates. They had gro
wn up as siblings, the clan knew them as siblings, but they weren't. SandPool stressed that they don't tell the cla
n and that FinchPaw was her daughter despite the lack of blood running between them. It all began to fall apart
at first RobinPaw was unsure of what to do and this lead to her avoiding her sister as often as possible. Then as
quickly as they had been friends they fell apart and something new began to brew between them; Contempt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The tortoiseshell often asks herself what she would have done as an apprentice if her Clan didn't put up with he
r antics. When she wasn't breaking hearts or playing pranks she was toeing the line and helping the clan grow. S
he has natural talents with kits, and while this often leads to her leading a small band of youngsters out of cam
p for an adventure; she teaches them life lessons and morals they will keep with them for the rest of their lives.
RobinStar has an air of beauty to her; her form, words and appearance all speaking confidence and charity. How
ever potential lovers beware! RobinStar has broken her fair share of hearts, luring toms in just to turn them do
wn. Quite contrary to her birth in a water-based clan, RobinStar has a specific dislike of swimming. This doesn't
stop her from being an excellent swimmer, it also doesn't stop the stream of complaints the come from her maw
everytime she enters the water. As an adult she has toned down some of her less pleasant traits in favour of bei
ng devoutly loyal to a chosen few.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..Will you defeat them, your demons ?!!
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 am

┌──────────────────────────┐

FinchSong • 45 Moons • Female • Rogue • Bi

Finch has the nature of a lone rogue; aggressive, blunt and stubborn. She is res
            ourceful and intelligent but lacks in subtly. Most people find it hard to believe
            that Finch ever wakes up on the right side of her nest and they'd be right in thi
            nking that. She's been betrayed before and is slow to trust. She will do whatev
            er it takes to get wherever she needs to go. Never hesitant in a fight and alwa
            ys preparing for the worst. On her better days, she is soft and caring, some wo
            uld say it was her past that made her so closed off from showing affection.

After finding out she was adopted her sister closed her out, treated her like a
            stranger, just another face in the crowd. She had always looked up to her siste
            r but now at that moment, her sister seemed prude. A clan born cat rubbing h
            er fortune in the stray's face. It became worse as they grew up and Robin beca
            me deputy after DottedPelt- her mentor the former deputy died. It should hav
            e been her. She didn't want to be a deputy but she wanted to be noticed. Afte
            r a fight broke out between herself and her sister, one which ended bloodily Fi
            nch ran away. What had she become, why did she care so much about Robin's s
            ucess. Why couldn't she just be happy with her sister's success, who was she?

└──────────────────────────┘
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:31 am

JuniperLeap
male • 31 moons • sunclan warrior • bi
Mate: QuickSand Daughter: SandPaw

QuickPaw was a saint and QuickSand a saviour. He'd repeat that day in and day out to anyone
who listened, never falling short of praising the she-cat who had saved his life when they we
re barely apprentices. JuniperPaw and QuickPaw, two birds of a feather living the love story
that everyone dreamed of. The stars were aligned and every moment felt as if it would last f
orever. Then as quickly as it all started it fell apart, a universal trade-off- he could have the
child he had always wanted but he couldn't have his mate. QuickSand's passing was traumatic
for JuniperLeap and he hasn't been the same since. He does his best to raise his daughter but
half of his mind is still with the love of his life, in those happy moments before she died.

JuniperLeap is loyal to the core, he'd defend his clan with his life and that much is certain, h
is determination and kind caring soul often places him in the centre of his clan, working hard
to keep everyone happy. He is the ever present father figure to most, checking in and quietly
offering a comforting presence. Not the most chatty cat but he still remains a present figure
in the clan. He is stubborn, sticking to his course of action come hell or high water and that h
as been known to rub cats the wrong way. He is rather observant too, although this often play
s into his insecurity- never quite being sure if what he is doing is good enough, or if his clan-m
ates even care for him. This all leads into him spending any free time escaping into the past,
day-dreaming of times long gone where his love isn't dead and he is still happy.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 am

robinstar & finchsong are accepted! slight typo on robinstar's part though, where she was put as deputy rather than leader.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 am

Oops fixed!
      I'll get Juniper boi done asap!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowanstep

Postby wildsight » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 am

~Basics~
Name: Rowanstep
Sexuality: Hetero
Voice: Deep & Velvety

~Family~
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: None/Open
Crush: Open pm me
Mate: None
Kits: None

~Association~
Affiliation(s): SunClan
Current Rank: Deputy
Previous Rank: Warrior
Desired Rank: Achieved

Appearence: Rowanstep is a sleek cream colored tom with brown stockings.
He has a brown tail and dark brown ears and mask with bright blue eyes.

Personality: Rowanstep can be two different cats depending on the time. When he is
on duty he is strict and commanding. He takes being the clan deputy seriously. He lets
nothing get in the way of his job. He can be aggressive to those who pose a threat of
any kind. However when he has free time he is calm and laid-back. He like a having
a good conversation. However he can also be untrusting to those he doesn't like or
know. His loyalty to the clan is stronger than almost anything else. He'll always put
the clan first.

History: Rowanstep was born into SunClan. He used to be carefree never caring
about what happened. This was changed quickly. His parents taught him that
if he wanted to be a true warrior he was going to have to take his job seriously.
At first he was still the same. However he was a kit then but he began to change
when he became an apprentice. His father died a moon after he became an app-
rentice after fighting off a badger. He realized then that he cared about some-
things. He changed that day. He took his job seriously. Everything he did. As
a warrior he took that duty seriously until he became deputy. Which he takes
seriously the most.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dawnpaw

Postby wildsight » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 am

~Basics~
Name: Dawnpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual
Voice: Soft & Velvety

~Family~
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Five siblings
Crush: Open pm me
Mate: None
Kits: None

~Association~
Affiliation(s): RainClan
Current Rank: Apprentice
Previous Rank: Kit
Desired Rank: Warrior

Appearence: Dawnpaw is a white long furred tom with amber eyes and ginger
markings on his face, head, ears, back and tail.

Personality: Dawnpaw is always acts likes he's the toughest cat around.
He'll act calm when someone threatens him standing tall. He'll talk back.
But the truth is he isn't that way. Dawnpaw is actually soft. He cares about
others and can be sensitive. He just doesn't show it(or tries not to). When
others are watching him he's completly different when he's alone. If someone
tries to hurt him when he's alone he'll just run away. However when others are
watching he will try to stand up for himself. However he will never hurt his
attacker either way. He might be tough on the outside but in the inside he's
as soft as his fluffy coat.

History: Dawnpaw was born a loner. He had five other siblings. He was the
runt of the litter. As a kit he always followed his siblings around making sure
nothing happened to them. However his siblings would always make fun of
him for doing this. They would say if they did run into trouble he would just
run off anyway. So he would wait until they left and would track them instead.
However one day he lost track of them and wandered into clan territory. When
some of the clan cats found him he tried to run away. As he was running away
though he remembered what his littermates had said to him. He tried to face
the other cats but just couldn't turn around. He was taken into the clan and
has lived there ever since.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight