⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

maplewhisker

Postby major pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Maplewhisker
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xxxmolly . she/her . twenty-six moons . bisexual . rainclan warrior

xxmaplewhisker, of average size, has a preened white coat covered in splashes
xxof orange tabby, with thick fur to block out the cool waters she swims in.
xxfew pink scars line her body, but her large claws have given many, and her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxalmond coloured eyes rest in lazy arrogance.

xxxxxxmother: sheepspring . father: timberheart . apprentice: open

xxmaplewhisker holds herself with an air of pride, but only so because she
xxrefuses to endure other cat's insolence. she is young, but understands the
xxway of the wild, and her place within the food chain, thus giving her many
xxmoons of experience that haven't physically graced her yet. but because of
xxher age, maplewhisker's ambition sometimes runs unchecked, manifesting
xxas a cloud of desire and intent, and obscuring her judgement when left
x.xto run rampant. this yearning for more began when she was merely a kit.
born to two clan cats, sheepspring and timberheart, maplewhisker was the first in a litter of three. as she was born first,
naturally it gave her a self-claimed edge over her kin, but being the only female, her need to prove her worth was almost
like a natural instinct within her. desperation transformed into aggression at an early age, however, a competent mentor
was enough to set her straight, and she deftly learned to pull her head in. her mentor was never quite able to push aside
her passion to serve the clan better, though, and it continued to flourish, first as a gentle probing into what being deputy,
or leader would be like, then as a demand, a burning essential she needed to be comfortable with her life. maplewhisker
is an intelligent and versed warrior, showing a hard edge, but blooming with passion for her clan and those she loves, and
for those reasons she knows time will shape her into a formidable warrior, but she will continue needing something more.
Last edited by major pb on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lake

Postby major pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Lake
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xxx.xx.xxxtom . he/him . twenty moons . bisexual . loner

xxlake is rather large, and with his great height comes lean muscle covered
xxthickly by long, grey tabby fur. his flank, shoulders, and left cheek bear
xxa few scars, and beneath his well groomed pelt, he is underweight. through
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit all, his brassy eyes still glow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxmother: cricket . father: finn . love interest: open

xxlake is as curious as a kit, which means his paws are usually running him in
xxthe direction of danger, more often than not. however, he is filled to the
xxbrim with a sanguine outlook on life in general, and with his positively
xxcharming demeanour, lake has survived getting his ears clawed off by
xxworming his way out of negative situations. it's easy to tell by meeting his
xxeyes that lake is a sweetheart, an abundance of compassion and empathy,
xxxx.xxthough intelligent enough to know when to stand his ground.
lake was kitted to a loner, cricket, and her rogue mate, finn. it only takes a split moment for his face to light up at the
mention of his mother, blatant adoration on his face. his memories of his kithood are clouded by cricket's doting personality,
and she shaped him emotionally to be the cat he is today. his father, finn, was far more detached, but also more hands on.
he moulded his son into a fine hunter, and warrior at that, and though never doted on him as cricket did, finn was a good
father. lake has many siblings, from past litters his parents have kitted, but none his age, so growing up was a lonely experience
for him, however, when it came time, he weaned himself from his parents, and thought best to leave them, journeying toward
where he'd heard stories of cats living in large groups. he seeks companionship, and perhaps even a cat to start a family with,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough he is uncertain of whether he'd ever fit into a clan's way of life.
Last edited by major pb on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hollypaw | the Confident Spitfire

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
Hollypaw
[ She-Cat ] [ 10 Moons ] [ Rainclan ]
[ Apprentice ] [ no mate ] [ no kits ]

a rather average-sized she-cat, Hollypaw is a
lean-muscled, slender she-cat with thick, jet
black fur. her long fur is often ruffled and a
bit unkempt, which only adds to her charms.
her has long legs, dainty paws, a short muzzle,
and ears that seem too large for her head. her
face is dominated by wide green eyes and her
black nose almost blends in with her fur. the
insides of her ears and her pads are a dark
gray and she has a long, feathery tail.

*Warrior Name; Hollyfrost*

theme song - xXx

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
History - Hollykit was the only survivor in a litter of four kits. Her mother was a kittypet named Luna who lived on the edge of Rainclan territory; her father a warrior named Ravenwing who hadn't seen the harm in flirting around with a few Kittypets. When it came time for Luna to give birth (prematurely at that), she left her twolegs and tried to find Ravenwing, but in the end, the kits came before she could. Luna was a young cat, as this was her first litter. Two kits were still born, one passed after taking only a few breaths. Luna died not long after giving birth to Hollykit, alone in the unfamiliar forest. It was the tiny black kit's pitiful cries that led to a patrol finding her, thankfully before a predator could happen upon them. With that patrol was Ravenwing, who was more than a little shocked to see the Kittypet laying there dead with the kits. Ravenwing reluctantly admitted responsibility for the birth and subsequent deaths of the kits and the clan leader ordered him to take care of his remaining kit when he would have much rather left her to die in the forest. Ravenwing ended up placing the kit in the care of a Queen named Larkwillow, refusing to name her as he wanted to take her back to the twolegs as soon as she was old enough. Larkwillow, however, refused to treat the kit like a burden and gave her a proper clan name, Hollykit. Larkwillow was an excellent mother. She had recently lost her own litter of kits to greencough and having Hollykit there allowed her to heal a bit from the loss. She doted on the little kit, more than making up for her lack of a father figure. When the time came that Hollykit was to return to the twolegs, Larkwillow adamantly refused, insisting that Hollykit was her daughter now and pointing out that the clan was all Hollykit had ever known and that abandoning her to the twolegs would be cruel at this point. Much to Ravenwing's dismay, the clan leader was inclined to side with Larkwillow. Growing up, Hollykit was well aware that she was not a full clan and that her father wanted nothing to do with her. She was often bullied by the other kits and it caused her to form a tough shell around her heart to protect herself from those who would shun her for the circumstances of her birth. At six moons, Hollykit took on the name Hollypaw and began to mentor under __________. She still has a very rocky relationship with her father. She wants him to accept her, desperately but is also wary of allowing him to continue hurting her. Personality - Hollypaw is a cat who has confidence in spades. Forced to grow up with a father who hated her guts and the knowledge that her clan would never fully accept her due to her heritage, Hollypaw formed a tough shell around her heart at a young age. She is incredibly independent and short-tempered and will snap at anyone who she thinks is patronizing her. She doesn't like asking for help and works about ten times harder than any other apprentice to prove her worth, not only to the clan and her father but to herself and her deceased mother. Hollypaw gives a lot of the older cats a hard time. She has very little respect for authority figures and argues constantly, just to prove her point. Whether that point is accurate or not isn't in question. She doesn't really care as long as she gets the last word in edgewise. She is very abrasive and more often than not comes across as straight-up rude. She is incredibly sassy and sarcastic. Hollypaw isn't all bad though. She is incredibly dedicated and passionate. She works insanely hard, harder than any other apprentice, and she has a definite soft spot for the elders and kits. She is probably one of the only apprentices that doesn't have to be asked to change bedding in the elder's den or nursery, or to check the elders for ticks. To the queens and elders, she's surprisingly polite, and seeing her with kits is like a whole other cat. She completely lights up and will let them play attack her tail or chase and jump on her whenever she isn't busy. When she isn't being a prickly little badger, she is surprisingly charismatic and charming. She has a great, goofy sense of humor, a sharp wit, and she is highly intelligent. She's just so guarded that only a select few get to see the caring she-cat hidden beneath the thorny exterior.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

hollypaw is accepted (:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
IDEPAW
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
she-cat ● she/her ● lesbian ● 10 moons ● rainclan apprentice

siblings: open - mother: troutshine

close friend: squirrelpaw - disliked cats: open
apprentice: n/a - mentor: sunshadow

romantic interest: open - mate: n/a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

physical:
tidepaw is a smaller than average cat with thick slick-back fur and a long tail. she's silver
and white with darker markings, her eyes a light turquoise.

personality:
tidepaw is a charismatic and playful cat, often seen getting into trouble with the other
apprentices. she's rather dependent, and hates doing things without the presence of other
felines. she does get easily overwhelmed with groups of cats that are too big though,
and freezes up when the attention of multiple cats is on her. she easily gets anxious, but
it can just as well be confused for being absentminded, causing some cats to get annoyed
with her. the she-cat is hard-working though to make up for it, if only to clear her mind of
stray thoughts. at her best she's cheerful and creative, at her worst distant and temper-
mental

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history:
tidepaw was born to a queen named troutshine, inheriting the she-cat's silver coat and love of swimming. her father was never mentioned, and no cat asked,
but it's thought that he was a rogue or a loner, making tidepaw only half clan-cat. she loved her mother dearly though, and to her she was enough. she grew
up as a daredevil of a kit, always running around and getting into things. she instantly took a love towards water after trying to catch minnows in the streams
that run by camp, even trying to swim a few times to her mother's dismay. a short while after her apprenticeship, a spring storm rose the waters around camp
and caused flooding. most of the clan made it out safely, thanks to the senior cats' experience with rising waters, but troutshine wasn't so lucky. since the
event tidepaw has been noticeably more distant, and developed PTSD centered around thunder and other loud noises, partly the reason why she is so anxious
around large groups. she's seen sitting in the back at gatherings thanks to this.

future name: tidesplash
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ravenwing | the Cocky Deadbeat

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:35 pm

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
Ravenwing
[ Tomcat ] [ 37 Moons ] [ Rainclan ]
[ Warrior ] [ no mate ] [ kits; Hollypaw ]

an unusually large tomcat, ravenwing is a jet
black tomcat with thick fut. he is a lithe, well-
muscled tomcat with long legs and very large,
sturdy paws. looking at ravenwin, it is easy to
see where hollypaw got her looks. they are
nearly identical, save for the patch of white
on ravenwing's throat and the color of their
eyes, which are amber and not green. he has
a thick, feathery tail, a black nose, and the
insides of his ears and the pads on his paws
are dark gray, almost black.

theme song - xXx

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
History - Ravenkit was born to Appledusk and Bearshade of Rainclan. He was born into a litter of two, him and a brother named Crowkit. Crowkit and Ravenkit were insanely close growing up. Their parents weren't the most hands-on when it came to rearing their sons, with Appledusk weaning them and leaving them in the nursery to return to her warrior duties as soon as she was able. Because of that, the two were nearly inseaparable. As an apprentice, Ravenpaw and Crowpaw were trained by a pair of well-known warriors, Lilyfang and Kestralheart. Their training immediately set the two apart. Crowpaw was instantly labeled the golden child. Everything he did seemed to come naturally and within days of beginning his training, he was hunting like a pro. Ravenpaw, on the other hand, struggled with his training. He was a good apprentice, but Crowpaw was great and it shows. This led the young tomcat beginning to resent his brother with a burning passion. The one thing Ravenpaw seemed to best his brother in was feminine attention and he latched onto that. Most of the she-cats in their age group though Crowpaw was kind of stick in the mud. A stickler for the rules, everything was by the books with him. Ravenpaw was reckless, impulsive and liked adventure. The two eventually grew into fine young warriors, earning the names Crowdusk and Ravenwing. Still up to his old tricks, Ravenwing was slacking off and avoiding his duties one day when he met Luna, a beautiful black and white Kittypet who had just moved into the area with her twoleg. The two struck up a quick friendship. Like most females, Luna was taken with Ravenwing's daring wit and soon fell for him hook, line, and sinker. Ravenwing never intended for anything to come of their union, since she was a kittypet, and stopped visiting her after a while. Imagine his surprise when his patrol happened across the deceased kittypet with three dead kits and a fourth clinging to life and waiting for food. There was no denying the kits were his; the one living kit was his near replica and he was unfortunately forced to admit to being with the kittypet. Having had such lackluster parents himself, Ravenwing never intended to have kits of his own and would have much rather left the kit there and allow nature to take its course, but the other warriors insisted on taking her back to camp with them, where the clan leader ordered him to care for the kit as his punishment for betraying the warrior code and being with a kittypet. Ravenwing immediately foisted the kit off on Larkwillow, a Queen who had recently lost her own kits, and soon regretted the decision when she convinced the clan leader to continue allowing her to care for the kit, rather than return her to the twolegs. Ravenwing has watched Hollykit grow from afar ever since but refuses to forge a relationship with the daughter forced upon him. Personality - Ravenwing is a notorious flirt. He loves she-cats, and with his charm and charisma, he typically had pretty good luck with them. An overconfident tomcat, Ravenwing can often come across as a cocky jerk at times. He is a bit of a know-it-all and can be rather patronizing with other cats. He is a decent warrior, but not the greatest, and he resents any cat who shows more hunting and fighting prowess than he does. He is rather prone to jealousy and is incredibly impatient. He uses his much greater size to make others feel small and insignificant when standing beside him and often uses intimidation and occassionally straight up aggression to get what he wants. He is basically a bully.

*Okay, my jerk Ravenwing is my final submission xD let the family drama begin*
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pm

poor hollypaw X3
ravenwing is accepted!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Yes, poor Hollypaw :lol: :lol:
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

i've finally finished with coal's form, and i should have the other ones done in a few hours c:
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm

If anyone has ideas for relations with my cats, let me know!

@Tidal; I was wondering if Amberthroat could be Hollypaw's mentor? I could see those two going head to head quite often but eventually bonding over the fact that neither of them is clanborn. Plus, lowkey, I could see Ravenwing trying to flirt with her and her shutting him down for how he treats Hollypaw

@Major; I love Coalheart. Peachblossom will definitely hold high regard for him and slightly idolize him and his skill as a medicine cat.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me