We still Exist Discussion(Open and Accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

We still Exist Discussion(Open and Accepting)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Once apon a time...

Angels and Demons walked the earth with humans. They coexisted. Angels helped the humans along, while Demons fought for the human demise to raise Demons ranks. The humans were furious when they found out. Soon enough, a legion rose to destroy their kinds, took them to the brink of extinction. Hundreds of years have passed since those dark times. Now, the humans have forgotten for the most part, and a few Demons and Angels still wander the earth, fulfilling their purpose. But, that means that a few Hunters still exist as well. So, that begs the question...

Who Are You?

Code: Select all
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname (if any):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]
[b]Crush/Relationship:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We still Exist Discussion(Open and Accepting)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Name: Dawn Emerson
Nickname:Dawny
Sexuality: heterosexual

Dislikes: being alone
Siblings: Alex ((deceased))
Weapon(s) of choice: dagger
Role:Human

Place of stay:Treehouse in the woods just outside of the Major city limit; near a hidden lake
Personality: Dawn keeps to herself even though she hates to be alone. She tries her best to come off as kind to anyone she meets but sometimes she's a little too open with people.
Short Bio: Dawn grew up an only kid with her mother and father, wishing she could have a sibling. Technically she did, but when a virus swept through, her mother had a miscarriage. It killed both her and the baby. Her father tried to keep strong, but one morning when she woke up, he was gone. She never saw him again.
Appearance: Dawn has light brown hair and blue-green eyes. She stands 5'5" tall and doesn't look to be well built but she can handle herself. She has a large tattoo of a tree that stretches the span of her back and a small tattoo on her wrist
Crush/Relationship: Open

Full Name:Michael Fae
Nickname (if any):Mic
Sexuality: Hetero
Weapon(s) of choice:Hidden blade/Kitana
Role: Demon
Place of stay:Apartment in the nicer part of the city

Appearance: Michael is well built and stands at a solid 6'2". His hair is dark and clean cut. His body is covered in tattoos that glow and move when he exposes his full power as well as tattered black wings he hasn't used in years. Taken care of, they look like this
Personality: Michael is standoff-ish. He's rude, sarcastic and snarky. He tends to come off as cold hearted but when warmed up to somebody is just a big baby. He will do anything to protect his loved ones since he has none left anymore. He's a big fan of sketch and is very good at that. He has always been and always will be a rule breaker
Short Bio: Michael grew up in a training facility just outside of the gates of hell. Quite literally. He's trained to be ruthless ever since he was 10, but he can't quite help loving adorable puppies. Other demons find that weak, which is why they don't know. His father was a brother to the previous king, but never took the throne.
Friends:Lunara Ancheron
Enemies:open
Crush/Relationship: open

ImageImage
Full Name:Elisium Gray
Nickname (if any):Elise
Sexuality:Bisexual
Weapon(s) of choice:pistol and/or dagger
Role: Hunter Leader
Place of stay:

Appearance: Elise had bright red hair and brown eyes. She stands approximately 5'8" and has some muscle to her. She has a tattoo of a bird on her upper left arm, a symbol of her mother.
Personality: Elise is what people consider a bad girl. Shes rude, ruthless and she doesnt care about your feelings. She tends to come off as cold hearted but she does have feelings. You just won't know them.
Short Bio: Her mother was a big fan of classical music, and her father of wasnt around. He name comes from the mix ofthe classical compostition Fur Elise and Elysium or the Elysuim fields which was a mythology about the place of the blessed after death. Though she hates it, she's not willing to change it because her mother was the only thing that mattered to her. But she's gone now
Friends:open
Enemies:open
Crush/Relationship: open

Name: Everan Arvantis
Nickname:Ev, if he takes a liking to you
Sexuality: Bi

Likes: being flirty,talking to people, smiling, fixing things
Dislikes: loneliness, heartbreak
Siblings:none
Weapon(s) of choice: staff
Role:Fallen Angel

Place of stay:a small apartment towards the nicer side of town
Personality: Everan is what some people would consider "colorful." He bounces around like a child and is always smiling. He tends to be awfully flirty too, no matter who he's chatting with. It's what got him kicked out of the "angel squad" after all. He's got a bit of a big head when it comes to himself. He's also rather good at fixing things, like cars, computers, or people's hearts.
Short Bio: Everan great up an angel. He trained to help them when it was finally his time to go down to Earth. But...as soon as he set foot in the city, he fell in love. With everything. He loved the people, the place, the whole everything. He loved the girl he was supposed to be protecting. But of course, she broke his heart. Time and Time again he broke the rules and fell for the human he was sent to protect, and for that, he was banished to the mortal realm with his broken wings. Before they we're broken they looked like this
Appearance: Everan is 5'9" and carries himself with an air of confidence. He doesn't look strong or buff. He looks kind of lean instead. However, he does have muscle and could win a fight against even the strongest of men if he wanted to.
Crush/Relationship: Open
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:05 am, edited 16 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:05 pm

May I reserve angel leader and a demon?
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:48 pm

ImageFace claim: Lucy Hale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Casey Hawkins
Nickname: Unknown
Role:Leader
Group:Angels
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Physique: lean and muscular
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Hazel
Job: Artist
Weapons: Katana and Dual Daggers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
Casey is a quiet person yet her arrogance and stubbornness gets the best of her sometimes if she is in a grumpy mood. Her intimidating look is often mistaken but Casey doesn't seem to care much of how she looks but rather of what comes out of her mouth. Casey will only show loyalty to those who deserve or win her trust. She prefers to be on her own the majority of the time but Casey always has to remind herself that her angels look up to her. Being the leader of her angels, Casey will always make sure they are safe and will eliminate anyone or anything that harms them. Most of the time she will silently judge everyone she dislikes but she tries being civil with that person. Casey has the knack for being sarcastic with everyone, good and bad situations. Despite angels being "nice" and "careing" like the humans think; they are dead wrong when it comes to this angel. Casey is probably one of the most serious angels you could meet but there's always a place in her heart where she cares for her loved ones and her fellow angels.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
When Casey was just a child, she wad trained to kill and to not let her feelings get the best of her; especially when it comes to demons. Her hair and wings were dark colored for some odd reason. Most angels figured it was just rare for angels to have dark colored hair and wings. Still the happy child she use to be began to slowly fade away once she hit her teen years and it was nothing but train, train, train. The angel strived to be the best of the best. Last when she turned twenty-one years old and the war came, Casey was the first to battle. After the war and a few battle scars, Casey gained the privilege to become leader of the angels and she gladly took the opportunity. A few years later, Casey got a tattoo of a dragon to show the wisdom, strength and courage the Casey has gained over the years which resides on her back. This tattoo does glow a bright blue color when using her abilities.Another tattoo of a cross stays on the back of her neck, marking her as an angel.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative [✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies
[❥]
romantic interest [♥] Partner
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/center]
Name[=]
words words words words words words
Name [=]
name [=]
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:25 am

Accepted

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:29 am

I'll have the other character posted later today
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:32 am

res demon second in command

Full Name: Lunara Maleficent Archeron
Nickname (if any): Luna
Sexuality: Bi
Weapon(s) of choice: 6 pitch black dark-stone daggers and 2 swords of the same material
Role: Demon

Personality:
    Cold
    Ruthless
    Smart
    Skillful
    Brave
    Optimistic
    Serious
    Blunt
    Independant
    Bookish
    Quiet
    Kind (If you are her friend)
    Aloof
Short Bio:
:
As a young demon, Lunara threw herself hardheartedly into mastering her abilities--shadows, darkfire and flame. She would get up really early and go to bed late, working herself tirelessly every single day. After the battle, she got a tattoo of an owl to represent darkness on her shoulder and an inverted cross on the back of her neck to show that she was a demon. She typically leaves her hair down to hide it. In order to blend in, Lunara discovered a new passion of hers, literature. She eventually became a prolific author, which sometimes interfered with her duties.
Appearance:
Wings

Friends: Dante
Enemies:
Crush/Relationship: Dante
Other:
Last edited by Lunara Archeron on Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:36 am

@Sicarius no problem, there's not a huge rush

@Lunara I gotcha

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:09 am

my form is finished

also would Lunara be the queen?
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me