█░ discussion ░█

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

█░ discussion ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:24 pm

██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
image links to main thread
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ rules ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:25 pm

██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
i may add or remove rules as i please

i tess and nick rules apply
ii no god-modding. it's both a rule and a pun
iii no mini-modding. i will deal with any problems
iv fade to black when necessary
v minor cussing allowed
vi no killing anothers character without mine and owners permission
vii no huge plot twists without my consent
viii no controlling someone elses characters
ix no dating your own characters
x you may have up to five characters. just keep track of them.
xi ooc chat should go on discussion thread
xii forms must go on discussion thread
xiii i don't care if you show or hide sigs
xiv after five days of inactivity i will send a notice. two days after i will remove your characters from the roleplay without notice
xv reservations will last twenty four hours. after the spot will open up without any notice
xvi character ages must be between ten and sixteen
xvii lgbtq+ accepting and encouraged
xviii please include diversity! all races are welcomed and encouraged
xix add a header at the top of your posts i.e. name / age / gender / godly parent / sexuality / tags
xx not a rule but enjoy yourself! have fun
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ form ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:26 pm

██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
i am providing a form. please don't use it anywhere else and steal it. you may use your own form however. just include the basics i.e. name / age / gender / godly parent or species / weapon / personality or traits / sexuality / image and or description / fatal flaw. if using my form please include all the information included unless it's stated as optional and feel free to add to it.

Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#708090]quote[/color][/size]
[img]image[/img]
[size=150][color=#708090]basic information[/color][/size]
[color=#6495ED]username || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]full name || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]nicknames || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]birthdate || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]age || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]gender || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]pronouns || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]species || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]powers || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]weapon || [/color] here

[size=150][color=#708090]on the outside[/color][/size]
[color=#6495ED]eye color || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]hair color || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]hair style || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]blemishes || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]scars || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]tattoos || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]height || [/color] here
[color=#696969]build || [/color] here
[color=#696969]other physical attributes || [/color] here

[size=150][color=#708090]on the inside[/color][/size]
[color=#6495ED]fatal flaw || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]favorites || [/color] at least four
[color=#6495ED]least favorites || [/color] at least four
[color=#6495ED]fears || [/color] at least two
[color=#6495ED]positive traits || [/color] at least four
[color=#6495ED]neutral  traits || [/color] at least four
[color=#6495ED]negative traits || [/color] at least four
[color=#6495ED]personality || [/color] at least five sentences

[size=150][color=#708090]relations[/color][/size]
[color=#6495ED]godly parent || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]mortal parent || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]brother ((s)) || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]sister ((s)) || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]friends|| [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]best friend || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]enemies || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]crushes || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]pet ((s)) || [/color] here

[size=150][color=#708090]other[/color][/size]
[color=#6495ED]sexuality || [/color] here
[color=#6495ED]history || [/color] at least five sentences
[color=#6495ED]theme song || [/color] optional
[color=#6495ED]other || [/color] here
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ jasper aurelio cortez ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:27 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

turn..your..face..to..the..sun
and..the..shadows..fall..behind..you..

username autumn vibes
name jasper aurelio cortez
nickname n // a
age eighteen
gender nonbinary [[dmab]]
pronouns they ,, him
species demi-god
x
skin tone olive
eye color light green
hair color dirty blonde
hair style ^^
blemishes n // a
build lean ,, toned
height five ft ten in
x
likes sweets ,, going on walks ,, lizards ,, competitions
dislikes winter ,, dark colors ,, chocolate ,, tight clothing
fears haphephobia ;; being touched ,, scotophobia ;; the dark
+ traits gentle ,, loyal ,, charismatic ,, humble
= traits quiet ,, obliging ,, calm ,, reliable
- traits particular ,, needy ,, apathetic ,, obsessive
orientation demi-bisexual

abilities being the child of the god of healing and the sun and music jasper has a few powers to them. first of all they have the ability to heal other people. smaller wounds tend to be much easier to fix up while large wounds and bone breaks take a lot more energy to heal. healing people does make quite a bit of energy from jasper and they can't heal themselves ,, only other people. they can also use music to heal people or even singing but that isn't all that useful when they can just touch another person to heal them. jasper is a poet and they have an ability with poetry. they can use their poetry to curse other people for a short amount of time however it doesn't work all the time. jasper is very skilled with a bow and seems to have perfect shots every time. they don't even have to be looking at their target to make a perfect shot. the arrows just go where they want them to go.
weaponry jasper carries around with them a bow ,, arrows ,, and quivers. the arrows are tipped with celestial bronze and the bow is sharped on the ends and have been dipped in celestial bronze so if needed jasper can stab enemies that get too close with their bow. the bow is made out of white wood and is curved. the string is made of celestial bronze wire as well which is bendable and can also be used as a close combat weapon if needed. they also have a celestial bronze knife just in case they lose their bow in combat.

personality jasper is a quiet kind of person. they're not very loud mouthed and don't tend to raise their voice even when angry. they're soft spoken for sure and sometimes they may be too hard to hear at times. a lot of the time they don't even notice how quiet they are. they're just a quiet person. but don't take this for being shy. jasper isn't a shy person. in fact they quite like the company of other people and enjoy hanging with friends ,, family ,, or even just acquaintances. of course they'll more be in the background more than anything if in a group of people but won't mind giving their input every now and then. jasper is a calm person and doesn't anger very easily. they've learned that over the years patience and understanding is key and they've tried their best to master the mental state of patience and understanding. however if jasper is angered don't expect an angry torrent of screaming and cussing. instead brace yourself for the fiery calm of their anger. they may become quite petty of who their annoyed with and speak very little to them. not a fan of confrontation they won't say that the other party is bugging them and will just endure the annoyance. one will find that jasper is a loyal counterpart. they won't turn their back to their friends and will do whether they can within their mental and physical capacity to protect others. jasper is quite the obliging type and is actually a little bit of a pushover. they like to please other people sometime because they're afraid of ridicule. they don't like to be judged too much so to quell that they try to please the people they meet.one will never hear jasper bragging or showing off. they're the humble type and may even give credit to other people for the work that they helped do. they don't mind the spotlight but it can amke them uncomfortable. jasper is somewhat ocd. not to a crazy extent though. they do tend to like things a certain way and may request other to respect what they find to be right. but an out of place remote won't kill them so they try not to shove their ocd down others throats. because of this though they are observant.
quirks jasper has a rare fear and that fear is of being touched. they don't like physical contact and if they must touch anyone they will do so through the sleeves of a shirt or sweater or even gloves if they're available. they are deathly afraid of the dark as well. they suppose they get that from being the child of the sun god. they sleep with a nightlight by their bed. jasper doesn't like to show their poetry to others yet hopes to become a famous poet. they hate tight clothing so they only ever wear baggy clothes. paces and bites their nails when thinking or nervous. they're allergic to chocolate as well. finally they can fluently speak spanish and have a slight accent.
fatal flaw overly obliging

history tba

[size=200][i][[url=url][color=#DAA520]j[/color][/url][color=#DAA520]asper[/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=#DAA520]aurelio[/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=#DAA520]cortez[/color]][/i][/size]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[[color=#DAA520]eighteen[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]nonbinary [[dmab]][/color]] [[color=#DAA520]demi-god[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]demi-pansexual[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]crush[/color] ,, [color=#DAA520]here[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]location[/color] ,, [color=#DAA520]here[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]mentions[/color] ,, [color=#DAA520]here[/color]] [[color=#DAA520]tags[/color] ,, [color=#DAA520]open[/color]]

godly parent apollo
pets n // a
theme here comes the sun ;; the beatles
other n // a

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

andrew rodriguez [=]
words words words words words words

maximillion malloy [=]

oliver wesley fitzgerald [=]

adonis kal [=]

dominic jesse King [=]

arthur henry shapiro [=]

hamlet francis mckinney [=]

levi jude [=]
maya endar [=]

everleigh thomas [=]

harper love winston [=]

caroline beckett [=]

sofia gyra [=]

rus morel [=]

mercedes callahan [=]
name [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ casey hesper ░█

once..in....while..
someone..amazing..comes..along..
and..here....am!

username autumn vibes
name casey hesper
nickname cas
age sixteen
gender trans female
pronouns she ,, her
species demi-god
x
skin tone fair
eye color brown
hair color mouse brown
hair style down ,, messy
blemishes facial freckles
build small ,, lean
height five ft five in
x
likes sleeping in ,, food ,, relaxing ,, playing pranks ,, shiny stuff
dislikes working ,, exercising ,, productivity ,, felines
fears anginophobia ;; choking ,, elurophobia ;; cats
+ traits kind ,, playful ,, joyful ,, entertaining
= traits lazy ,, passionate ,, reckless ,, outgoing
- traits deceitful ,, klepto ,, prudent ,, dubious
orientation pansexual

abilities being a child of the god of thieves cas is a jack of all trades and has skills in many things. but those are skills. her powers start off with her silver tongue. her tongue isn't actually silver but instead she can be quite the persuasive type and can easily deceive others. she can sway their thoughts and decisions the way she wants them to ,, or at least tries to since this power isn't all that full proof. she can't just make someone change their mind. she has to sort of convince them ,, much like charmspeaking. another part of her powers is her way with her hands. cas is great at pick pocketing without ever giving off the slightest hint that she's stolen anything. she's ultimately undetectable and has her slight of hand down. low-key she wants to become a magician! cas is able to also unlock locks quite easily. typically she has to use lock picks but sometimes if her puts her fingers to a lock she can will the lock to unlock itself. though most of the time she can just feel the inner workings and direct her lock pick to unlock the lock. she can also quite easily unlock phones and other devices of the like with a touch.
weaponry casey carries around two simple celestial bronze daggers with her that she found on the body of an unfortunate demi-god that had met his fate too soon. she also has a pair of converse that ca sprout wings allowing her to fly for brief a amount of time. they were a gift ,, not from her father ,, but a half-brother of hers that she met on her travels.

personality on the surface cas looks like a sweet and innocent girl. now ,, they saying looks can deceive ,, yeah ,, that saying applies to casey. at first glance casey is just a go lucky ,, outgoing ,, bubbly type. she loves to be in the company of other people ,, not caring if its just one person that she's hanging out with or very large group of people. she loves to make new friends and meet new people. casey isn't a shy one. she is very out there ,, liking to be a little eccentric at times. she pretty much has no filter between her brain and her mouth. she just says whatever comes to her mind ,, not caring if it's offensive or not. this behavior may ward off some people from her company ,, but casey tries not to let anything deter her. if her mind is set on something then she will try with all of her heart to pull through whatever it is she wants to accomplish. but the hyper active side of casey isn't the only casey. at times she just enjoys to slow things down and relax. she likes to just to lay in bed and do nothing ,, which is also laziness ,, but she doesn't see it that way. she can be laid back. because of her laziness casey can be a bit unreliable and irresponsible. she will procrastinate doing stuff if her heart isn't into it. lastly casey is actually a very patient person ,, getting this from her experience of learning many small skills such as pick pocketing and lock picking. but if her buttons are pushed one to many times then she will not hesitate to yell and scream at the top of her lungs at why she is so angry at you. because of her lack of a filter from her brain to her mouth she will be brutally honest with the one she is annoyed with. she is a passionate person and sometimes her emotions plus her passionate side don't mix to well.
quirks cas has a huge fear of cats. it stems from being scratched by one when younger and now she simple fears them. everytime she comes across a cat she'll scream her head off. cas also is afraid of choking. the thought of choking on anything such as food ,, water ,, or even air gives her major anxiety. the feeling of being unable to breathe ,, even if just brief ,, scares her. cas carries around with her a lock pick kit and sewing kit in her pocket. on all of her clothing she has sewn on a single wing to represent her fathers winged shoes. cas loves shiny stuff whether it's worth anything or not. she just has a box full of shiny things. casey is a kleptomaniac meaning she steals stuff. finally she carries around an old and tattered teddy bear named corey.
fatal flaw recklessness

history casey was born to a woman by the name of delilah hesper and the god hermes. however casey wasn't an only child. she had a twin brother of the name corey. the twins were inseparable when they were young. they did everything together and seemed to work as just one mind and not two. identical twins too people always confused who was who. they were identical in every single way from their looks to their personalities ,, including the fact that casey was born a boy and not a girl. they were true twins. as stated before they were always by each others side doing everything as a pair. but with a single parent raising two children life wasn't all that simple for the small family. they lived in a small and crowded one room apartment. the twins slept with their mom in her bed or on the living room couch together. they didn't have much toys except a single teddy bear between the two that they agreed to name teddy. the twins would create wild fantasies for teddy and themselves to partake in from alien invasions to great wars or just a lazy day watching the clouds float by from the window sill. the twins were home schooled by their mother during the day and at night she would work a night shift at a gas station. on weekends they stayed with their neighbors while their mom continued to work at a restaurant as a part time waitress // hostess. life was hard but love seemed to keep the family together. however growing up casey always felt that there was something not quite right with herself in more ways than one. she just didn't feel right in her own body and one day while cloud gazing she told corey that she wanted to be a girl. she was scared to tell her mother this because she was unsure of what she would say. but corey told her that no matter what he would be by her side and that they would always be twins. that he didn't care if she was a boy or girl. they were siblings and nothing could break that bond. a few days later casey told her mother this and the news was taken well. the only problem was the family had very little money to get the operation done. determined however the twins started to take up small jobs. pet sitting. baby sitting. cleaning neighbors apartments. but it just wasn't enough. the money wasn't coming in fast enough and their mother couldn't help them out since she had to pay the bills. for their whole lives the twins were always good with their hands and one day they put their skills to the test. they began to pick pocket people walking on the street. people ins stores. anybody that seemed easy to take from. they would take jewelry ,, wallets ,, cash and whatever they could. sometimes they'd pawn off the stuff they grabbed or went back to the owner and would return the stolen goods in exchange for money. their mother believed them to be working hard but in reality the twins were becoming thieves. in no time flat the twins had gathered enough money to pay for caseys operation. afterwards she felt right in her body. yet there was a nagging at the back of her mind telling her something was wrong. not everything was right. her premonition was correct for when corey and casey went out one day to hang out in the park they found themselves being attacked by a hell hound. new to the world of the gods the twins weren't exactly sure what to do in the face of danger. so they ran for their lives as they were being chased by the rhino sized creature. nobody seemed to notice the hell hound but the twins and nobody came to the cries of help of the two teenagers. running through the park there wasn't much cover and the hell hound was closing in fast. the twins parted in hopes of confusing the dog but instead it continued after corey. it pounced on her brother and brought him onto the ground with a thud. in the heat of the moment casey had no thought. she simply ran at the hell hound with blind rage and jumped it. she dug her nails into its back and scratched at bit at the creature who in turn threw her off and turned on her. the creature looped over her with bared teeth and a deep growl. she mentally prepared herself for death in that moment. however an earsplitting pop went off followed by a torrent of cuss words. the dogs body froze for a second before it changed its focus onto its attacker. another pop and the dog began to charge. pop. pop. pop. the dog didn't slow as the bullets pelted its body all over. watching in horror the last she saw of her brother was him screaming the words run before the hell hound trampled him. for a moment she was too stunned to move but managed to get to her feet. she didn't know how but she got herself home. her mother was working that day. in a panic she packed all of her belonging into a backpack ,, which wasn't much beside a few spare change of clothes ,, her pick lock kit ,, cash from the safe ,, some snacks and water bottles ,, and her and coreys teddy bear before leaving her apartment building. she never returned to her home or mother.

[size=200][i][[url=url][color=#d2691e]c[/color][/url][color=#d2691e]asey[/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=#d2691e]hesper[/color]][/i][/size]
[[color=#d2691e]sixteen[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]trans female[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]demi-god[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]pansexual[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]crush[/color] ,, [color=#d2691e]open[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]location[/color] ,, [color=#d2691e]here[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]mentions[/color] ,, [color=#d2691e]here[/color]] [[color=#d2691e]tags[/color] ,, [color=#d2691e]open[/color]]

godly parent hermes
other cas has a male american english coonhound named kléftis ,, the greek word for thief.
theme emperors new clothes ;; panic! at the disco
other n // a

[✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

andrew rodriguez [=]

maximillion malloy [=]

adonis kal [=]

dominic jesse King [=]

arthur henry shapiro [=]

levi jude [=]
maya endar [=]

everleigh thomas [=]

harper love winston [=]

caroline beckett [=]

sofia gyra [=]

rus morel [=]

mercedes callahan [=]
name [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ zale arroyo addison ░█

the..progress..of..rivers..to..the..ocean..
is..not..so..rapid..as..that..of..man..to..error

username autumn vibes
name zale arroyo addison
nickname zay ,, addi ,, yoyo
age seventeen
gender male
pronouns he // him
species demi-god
x
skin tone chocolate
eye color pale green
hair color black
hair style medium ,, shaven sides
blemishes n // a
build strong
height five ft eleven in
likes adrenaline ,, being active ,, cheesecake ,,
dislikes sugar ,, doing nothing ,, canines ,, insolence
fears cynophobia ;; dogs ,, aichmophobia ;; sharp items
+ traits decisive ,, determined ,, vigilant ,, adaptable
= traits analytical ,, prudent ,, spirited ,, clever
- traits uptight ,, stickler ,, opinionated ,, narcissistic
orientation questioning

abilities being the son of the sea god zale is able to will water to do his bidding. he can cause pipes to explode or use water as a shield. he has a better connection with the ocean and salt water but any water he can work with. he can bend the ocean to form waves or if he has enough energy even whirlpools. not to mention he can ,, if he concentrates hard enough ,, large hands that will mimic his movements because why not. along with his water abilities zale can breathe under water and withstand any pressures. not only that but zale has a connection with horses and equines. he can speak to them and understand what they say. he can't control them but equines can be pretty easy to persuade.
weaponry zale uses a pretty unorthodox weapon. since he doesn't like pointy objects he doesn't use a sword or knife ,, instead zale has a baseball bat that he covered in celestial bronze from weapons he's taken from enemies or other half-bloods. he does carry around with him a blunt celestial bronze knife.

personality zale is for the most part a pretty nice guy. he's friendly toward everyone he meets and can typically be found smiling and joking around with his friends. however this isn't exactly the zale everyone knows. while to most he's a kind and outgoing guy zale is kind of uptight. okay kind of is an understatement. zale is a stickler for rules. he rarely ever goes against them and it the type of tell people off if they don't follow them. he's a go by the book sort of guy and hates deviating from what's expected of him and his peers. you'll never see him jaywalking or cheating whether it be on a test or in a game. he can't stand doing it and he can't stand other people doing it. to him rules are there for a reason and they should be respected and followed. however don't take this part of his personality as the whole of him. there's more to him than just loving the rules. zale is someone who will put time ,, effort and care into his actions. he doesn't like to skip steps or jump ahead or simply get lazy with stuff. whether it be working on a project or trying to build up relationships with burning bridges or forming new ones zale puts care into most everything he does. he's a sincere guy and wants everything about himself to be genuine and well earned. he's a spirited young man and is full of life and energy. maybe a little too much energy to be honest. zale is sort of an adrenaline junky. he likes to does stuff that gives him that tingly or butterflies in his stomach feeling. he won't do anything too outlandish or against rules ,, but he does crave that spike of energy every now and again. don't take him as reckless though! just because he likes adrenaline doesn't mean he'll be stupid about his actions. zale puts this energy into sports actually. he's done quite a few in his life such as baseball ,, the reason why he has a celestial bronze covered bat ,, wrestling and gymnastics. due to these sports and his adhd zale has grown to be very aware of his surroundings. he can take in information quickly and depending on the situation use that information to drive his actions. he can make choices on the spot that he know he will be happy with.
quirks zale is scared to death by sharp objects. point edges scare him because he doesn't want to be cut by them ,, this includes needles. he has an affinity for the yoyo and can actually do some pretty cool tricks with it so he carries one around with him. zale has done gymnastics before and can do a few flips and tricks and can e a bit standoffish with them. zale hates most sugary foods but has the biggest sweet tooth for cheesecake. he simply loves it. finally he typically is wearing a letterman jacket from when he played football for a while. it's white and blue with a z embroidered on the right breast.
fatal flaw hubris

history zale was born to a woman by the name of genevieve addison. unknown to his stepfather zale was the product of another man ,, well immortal man. with this knowledge hidden away from his stepfather zale was brought up into a wealthy family. his mother was an actress and his stepfather a lawyer. growing up zale was given whatever his little heart desired. he was a pampered and spoiled child and acted such in his early years. most of his memories are fond ones but many of them quite the same. the routine of being given all his hearts desires began to bore the young boy. he wanted something to work for and achieve himself. so he asked his mother if he could join a sport. that was the first time he was told no before. his mother didn't want zale to join a sport for she feared he might injure himself too badly. every time the topic was brought up she quickly changed the subject or told zale no. but adamant on joining a sport he continued to ask and beg and plead with his mother until finally she gave in. it was definitely a spoiled child moment but zale thinks of it as determination. anyway ,, zale joined his schools baseball team and from there he grew to love sports. he would hop around from sport to sport or be in a few at the same time. he wanted to join every one he could that his school offered. for once in his life he was striving for something and not being handed it. the feeling was great and gave zale some perspective on life. of course zale still used his parents credit card when he wanted and has yet to get a job and do any real work. however one day after practice zale was taking a shower in the boys locker room. turning the water on it sprayed down on him blistering hot. with a simple thought '"off" the water didn't stopped spraying from the showerhead. instead it simply changed direction and shot out it a horizontal line above his head. it scared the hell out of everyone and the water blast even left an indent in the wall. that's when zale discovered his powers and that's the day that monsters began to attack him. his parents don't seem to notice the monster attacks all that much which zale is thankful for.

[size=200][i][[url=url][color=#4682B4]z[/color][/url][color=#4682B4]ale[/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=#4682B4]arroyo[/color][color=transparent]..[/color][color=#4682B4]addison[/color]][/i][/size]
[[color=#4682B4]seventeen[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]male[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]demi-god[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]questioning[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]crush[/color] ,, [color=#4682B4]here[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]location[/color] ,, [color=#4682B4]here[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]mentions[/color] ,, [color=#4682B4]here[/color]] [[color=#4682B4]tags[/color] ,, [color=#4682B4]open[/color]]

godly parent poseidon
theme human ,, jon bellion
pets not exactly a pet ,, but a young pegasus mare tends to follow him around town. a palomino colored female that he's yet to name.
other n // a

andrew rodriguez [=]

maximillion malloy [=]

adonis kal [=]

dominic jesse King [=]

arthur henry shapiro [=]

levi jude [=]
maya endar [=]

everleigh thomas [=]

harper love winston [=]

caroline beckett [=]

sofia gyra [=]

rus morel [=]

mercedes callahan [=]
name [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ reserve ░█

█░ reserve ░█
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ reserve ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

█░ reserve ░█
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: █░ this sucks ░█ pjo au █░ discussion ░█

Postby _rιyα_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Where'd you go?
basic information
username || love, jada.
full name || Maya Endar
alias || none
nicknames || My
birthdate || May 3rd
age || 17
gender || Female
pronouns || She/her
species || Demigod
powers || Enhanced aim, stamina, and light healing powers.
weapon || A small steel blade forged with bits of celestial bronze that she got from a monster who collected trophies from his victims.

on the outside
eye color || Gray-ish blue
hair color || Blonde and brown
hair style || Long-ish, straight.
blemishes || She has a small mole on her neck.
scars || She has a long scar across her stomach, from where she was attacked by a monster when she was younger.
tattoos || She has a tattoo of a feather on her right arm.
height || 5' 2"
build || Slim, a bit curvy

on the inside
fatal flaw || She can never let things go, even the smallest of slights.
favorites || Being outside, summer, anything from Wendy's, and scary movies.
least favorites || Being stuck indoors, winter, McDonald's, chick flicks.
fears || She has an odd fear of trees ever since she watched the Slenderman movie, and she hates the dark.
positive traits || Charismatic, helpful, friendly, confident
neutral traits || Persistent, observational, calm, collected
negative traits || Irritable, overbearing, brutally honest, and rather disrespecting of authority.
personality || Maya is a very odd person. She hates pushy, overbearing people, yet at times, she can be pushy and overbearing herself. She likes to help people, but hates when others offer her help she doesn't need. Her hate for authority stems from the lack of involvement by her father in her life. Maya has never really truly trusted anyone, aside from her sister, mother, and her missing friend. So while she may be friendly, she most definitely won't trust you, at least

relations
godly parent || Apollo
mortal parent || Eryca Endar
brother ((s)) || none
sister ((s)) || Sydney Endar(human)
friends|| open
best friend || open
enemies || open
crushes || open
pet ((s)) || She has an Australian Shepherd named Coon.

other
sexuality || Heteroflexible
history || Maya grew up with her sister and mother, until monsters began attacking and she feared for their safety. So she left, promising her mother she'd keep safe herself. She was on her own for a while, until she met another demigod. They became great friends, protecting each other. But one day, they were attacked by more than they could handle, and they got separated. Maya hasn't seen her friend since.
theme song || nope
other || nope
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: █░ this sucks ░█ pjo au █░ discussion ░█

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:11 am