lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby axelandria » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:22 am

! ATTENTION !

due to popular demand, a loner role has been added! check out the role list to find out more!
    if you'd like to make a loner character, feel free, but remember there are only five slots open. the "one human per every two humanoids" rule still applies, so if you already have one humanoid character and want to make a second loner character, you must make a human character as well.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:56 am

@Axel

Can someone be a "loner" character, who doesn't join the lost kids on a permanent basis, but still has contact with them/stays with them sometimes?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Amethyst The Gem wrote:@Axel

Can someone be a "loner" character, who doesn't join the lost kids on a permanent basis, but still has contact with them/stays with them sometimes?

no, sorry. it would be too dangerous, because if the loner were to be caught, they could be bargained with to give away the lost kids' location, and because they aren't one themselves they may not be loyal enough to keep it a secret. jaz won't make exceptions, but perhaps a future leader might.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:33 am

@Artemis
I don't know.. about what you've posted? I thought Aria was a human so I wasn't sure why you explained her to be a dog.
Maybe you could explain this better to me before I respond with Kristian
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisRose » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:16 am

Sorry Doc,I got the two A (Aria,human,and Araya,her dog) names confused. Again. :roll: Its been fixed. Ive done this before twice,both times corrected it before I posted. Never again will I name two characters so similarly.
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 am

Oh alright, I get it now
Yeah the fact that the human and her dog had such similar names threw me off a little.
But thanks for clarifying! I'll try and respond with Kristian when I find time
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:10 pm

(If you guys are accepting, I'd love to join! ^^)

name:. Echo
sexuality:. Heterosexual

role:. Loner
species:. Humanoid
powers:. Echo is able to wield a mysterious type of magic that even she doesn't know a lot about. With it, she is able to deflect objects, carry things, or shoot bolts of this magic energy to stun or injure (When the bolts are strong enough to injure, they typically blow up). There are times when it almost appears to have a mind of its own and it often will act based on Echo's emotions. Thus, it can be hard to control at times. Thankfully, this magic is also able to protect her by springing into action on its own. Casting any sort of magic requires energy and concentration along with the appropriate hand gesture to cast the hex. The more powerful or destructive the spell, the more energy it takes. If Echo is too ambitious, the hex can devour all of her energy, killing her in the process.

personality:. Echo is fairly introverted and is rather serious. She tends to keep to herself and has a hard time warming up to strangers. She is emotionally fragile due to her history and can act upon impulse at times which can have deadly consequences. Smart and witty, Echo is able to get herself out of almost any situation. She is incredibly caring for those she trusts and will do whatever it takes to protect those that she cares about. She cannot stand those that abuse power and will fight for the weak. Echo tends to hold grudges and often holds onto past mistakes since she is hard on herself.

history:. Echo was raised in a rather broken family. Her mother passed away from a fatal illness when she was ten and has been living with her father, older brother, and younger sister since then. At the age of 13, both her older brother and sister were killed in a fatal car crash. Echo was the only survivor and the accident left her with a scarred face and one blind eye due to shattered glass flying into her face. It was then just Echo and her father. They never had the best relationship and he typically just saw her as a nuisance. Since Echo was young, she had demonstrated some type of hex ability that typically frightened her family. After the car accident, Echo was left emotionally unstable and has had a very hard time controlling her powers. Random objects will sometimes float around the house, she might accidentally detain the house cat in an orb of green, or she might zap a plant. Her mother had always helped her control it and then her brother. With them both gone, Echo was at a loss. Her father never made an effort to help her, leaving Echo feeling lost and nervous that she would accidentally hurt someone. Because of the danger that humanoids in hiding presented, Echo ran away from home and has been on the streets for three years, evading capture. She has never had an interest in joining others like her for fear that they would simply toss her aside like her father. However, occasionally she does long for companionship and might be seen watching some of the members of the Lost Kids.

(Let me know if I need to change anything! It is super late right now so my grammar and such may be off but I have been so excited to try to get in a form as soon as possible! Thanks!)
Last edited by Echo-song on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 am

I feel like her power is a little op, but it also just doesn't fit in the with this rp. you are only allowed to have 3 powers max, and I would count that as at least seven powers. also the fact that it can spring to life on its own, but yet requires intense concentration to do? I also feel like controlling emotions is very op. other than that though, she's good! once you change her power, she'll be good to go c:

edit;; just realized I didn't finish marley's post last time. aaaaaaaaaaH I'm so sorry

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 am

WAAAHH. I meant to take out that bit omg. She’s only able to lift things, shoot hexes to stun or injure, and shield herself with it! I’m sorry I thought I edited it but I guess not! I’ll edit it shortly! Also, basically it is the larger the hex, the more energy it takes. If she needs to shoot a large hex at a large target, that’s more energy, the larger the object she needs to lift, the more energy, and the bigger the shield needed to be formed, the more energy that is required. On top of this, Echo tends to lack stamina when using the ability. I can change it completely if you’d like though! It just may take me some time to find a new ability that isn’t sinilar everyone else’s haha! ^^
Last edited by Echo-song on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:04 am

Echosong316 wrote:WAAAHH. I meant to take out that bit omg. She’s only able to lift things, shoot hexes to stun or injure, and shield herself with it! I’m sorry I thought I edited it but I guess not! I’ll edit it shortly!

that's fine then! once it's edited feel free to get a first post up!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist