☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☀ We'll see the real ocean one day, won't we? ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 pm

ONDINE MALAYA

Full Name: Ondine Malaya, but she doesn't mind nicknames. Her name can be shortened literally to the number One. She honestly thinks that's pretty flattering! Her brother also calls her Momdine because apparently she's mom.
Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards males
Appearance: When Ondine looks at stereotypical pictures of surfer girls from the surface, she sees reflections of herself. With her tan complexion, sun-kissed blonde hair and bright blue eyes, she definitely looks ready for a day at the beach. It's a shame the only beaches here are underwater caverns far from sunlight.
Ondine stands at 5'7". She is thin, but has a low metabolism, and as a result doesn't need to eat her entire food rations. She lets others take the extra food. Ondine loves to work out, so she's quite athletic. She looks more slender and graceful than muscular though. It's probably because she focuses on lower body strength and balance, and doesn't eat that much.
She has a friendly and calm-sounding alto voice. Her singing voice is so average, it's remarkably average. It's much better for harmonizing than singing melody solos.
Personality: Ondine is laid-back and calm. Nothing seems to disturb or upset her. She has a high tolerance and will put up with even the worst behavior. She enjoys exchanging teasing comments with someone else, since it's nearly impossible to offend her. Ondine is honestly lazy towards real fighting and conflict's really not her thing. She wants everyone to get along. Ondine's not a complainer, and boredom doesn't exist for her. She's a kind of apathetic optimist (weird huh?) who could have a good old time just sitting there and doing absolutely nothing.
She listens well to others, even a child giving orders, as long as it's somewhat reasonable. Ondine's a really "go with the flow" kind of person. The main way to get this girl off her slacking butt is to directly tell her, "get off your slacking butt". She will listen to anyone without holding a grudge.
The other way to spark her into action? Threaten her loved ones. Nobody has seen Ondine angry before, and I don't think anyone particularly wants to.
Power: By the time she arrives at the Training Caves, she will already have developed her power of enhanced balance and reflexes.
Weapon of Choice: Two light swords. Ondine fights like she's literally moving as water.
Strengths: Fast and ridiculously agile, Ondine was always difficult to knock off her feet. She would make an excellent surfer if she made it to the surface.
Weaknesses: Her accuracy is bad and she's not strong enough to hit particularly hard. Her best bet is to outlast her opponent by dodging everything, until her enemy dies from a thousand poorly aimed and weakly executed cuts.
Family: Ondine's family died in the invasion, except her little brother Peregrine.
Odette Malaya; mother; 44 years old; 5'7"; deceased
Finch (Fowler) Malaya; father; 44 years old; 5'7"; deceased
Nadine Malaya; sister; 19 years old; 5'5"; deceased
Peregrine Malaya; brother; 10 years old; 4'11"
Crush: Open, once she arrives.
Other: Her power was originally intended to be Wayne's power, but Wayne does NOT get a power. Acacia disapproves of him so strongly and for a good reason.
She is currently in the hospital, being taken care of by Rowan Jin. The reasons behind this are unknown so far, but will be revealed soon after she arrives.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖘

Nickname: Elle
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Power: Sleep/Dream
Induction

Weapon: A whip

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

Build: Hourglass skinny
and short (4' 9")

Eyes: Sea Glass Grey
Crush: Open
Family: Michelle [36],
Denver [40], and
Damian [19] Argentine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

Eletha is kind, and loving, she loves to give everyone hugs. Despite the hell she has been through in the attack, she remains very childish and innocent and hates to see the people around her suffering. She doesn't really understand what happened two weeks ago. Eletha was typically impulsive as she was spoiled but was a kind girl.
However, now because of the attack she is always mentally unstable in a way. With her now at all times is a human skull whom she calls Damien, this was her brother. Damien died in the battle two weeks ago protecting her and she can't let him go. In order to protect her mind she got trapped in her childish mind unable to properly grow up mentally like the others. Should someone take the skull from her or try to explain to her what happened she'll lose it and her powers will become unstable.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗

Eletha's power makes people fall asleep with only a touch and to let her enter the dreams of the ones she's enchanted. The induced sleep period typically lasts anywhere from five seconds to a day, though it is rare to go longer than half an hour. Only when she is unstable can she channel the most of her power.

♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

baby blue’s characters

Postby baby blue » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

tyla is a very reserved person. she prefers to keep her
    troubles to herself and not bother anyone. this doesn’t
    mean that she isn’t afraid to stand up for herself. tyla
    is quick to argue, and she will do so until she is
    victorious. she often makes witty and sometimes
    regrettable remarks when annoyed or angered. she
    is also fairly good at her power. she feels as if this
    was the only power allotted to her because she
    can’t see. she will often get down when she thinks about
    this as she wants to do more. other than that, tyla is
    very loyal to her people. she would give up her life to see
    them all live. she’s also very family-oriented. she adores
    children and hopes in the distant future to have her own,
    but she is very power-oriented right now. she barely even
    hasn’t time to look, haha get it, at a guy. although she
    can’t see normally, tyla is very glad to be able to visual
    link because it allows her to picture items properly once
    she sees them through the link.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗

name tyla borden
    age 17
    gender female
    power visual linking
    rank acacia chosen
    sexuality bi
    weapon of choice
    throwing knives

eyes amber
    family x
    s.o. x
    crush x
    other she is blind

╚════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

henley is a very upbeat and cheery person. she
    doesn't really understand the concept of a negative
    attitude. don't confuse this with not being able to
    get angry though. she will has a fiery temper when
    extremely provoked and is never afraid to jump in
    and defend those if needed. henley is very
    concerned with the wellbeing of others and feels
    like she acquired this from the gaining of her
    powers, or it was at least intensified. henley tries
    to get along with everyone, but sometimes people
    can really test her patience, which is something
    she doesn't have much of. she likes to go go go,
    never stopping for rest until it is actual
    demanded of her.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗

name henley aldo
    age 17
    gender female
    power reverse healing
    rank acacia chosen
    sexuality hetero
    weapon of choice
    bow and arrow

eyes brown
    family x
    s.o. x
    crush x
    other

╚════════════════╝
Last edited by baby blue on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Both accepted. Tyla's power and blindness combined is very creative! I just need to know her height and I can add her to the front page immediately. :)
Because of the unique nature of her power linked with the blindness, I will make an exception and say she developed it almost immediately after Acacia's death (2 weeks before the other teens, who are starting to develop just now).
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby blue » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:03 pm

oops sorry about the height! i’d say she’s around five-foot-six. and thank you! i’ve never actually thought about doing this before so it should be very interesting for me as well!
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Thanks for the height. I've added her to the front page now. :)
I hope you enjoy yourself in the roleplay, and you and your character both get to meet a lot of new friends! <3
Feel free to introduce yourself on the discussion thread. We're all friendly. ^_^
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Full Name: Michael 'Mikey' Messers
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Appearance: Ocean blue eyes, black hair and lots of freckles.
Personality: Would like to be roleplayed, but hes not friendly, to say the least.
Power: He doesnt have a power yet.
Weapon of Choice: Dagger
Strengths: Strength.
Weaknesses: He feels the cold really easily, and a giant fear of water
Family: Michael is extremely vague about his family, often refusing to talk about them, only talking proudly about Peter. He sometimes references a girl called Macy. (Parents deceased, Macy Messer is his younger sister and Peter is his twin.)
Crush: NATM
Other: Nope!

Full Name: Peter 'Pete' Messer
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Black hair with emerald green eyes, lots of freckles.
Personality: Would like to be roleplayed, but hes optimistic and very energetic.
Power: He can speak to people in photos.
Strengths: Speed
Weaknesses: Defense.
Family: Pete is VERY proud of his family, referencing them all the time. (Parents deceased, Youngest Sister Macy, Twin is Michael. )
Crush: Open!
Other: Nope.

Full Name: Macy 'Mac' Messer
Appearance: Bright blue eyes with light blonde hair, knee length. She is 4''3. Her hair is messy and she struggles to keep it not knotted.
Personality: Shes clingy to peter, and aspires to be as amazing as her brothers. She will defend her brothers honor at all costs, and refuses to let her optimism fade.
Family: Parents deceased, Youngest Sister Macy, Twin is Michael.
Other: Nope.

EDIT; Thanks to Fallen Angel, i fixed Mike and Petes age!
< Adoptables! >

-= My Babies Down Below <3 =-

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 am

Before I accept you, I need to know Mike’s future power. Also Peter would not have discovered his power yet, it would appear during the roleplay. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

There is a reason why cats are the only ones with nine lives

Postby TheFae » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:43 am

Full Name: "My name is Faline. Faline Salvaje."
Sexuality: "I prefer males. I can at least hit them harder if they are out of line."
Appearance: "I have long, thick, and wavy black hair. It's a bit of a nuisance as it can get pretty wild, but I feel like it adds to the allure. My eyes are purple, I have no clue how they got like that but they are. I'm more muscular than lithe, and I'm roughly 5'4" last time I checked." She hates tying her hair back and would prefer to have it wild than anything else. Faline is noticeably muscular but it decently fast on her feet still.
Personality: "I can either be a brute or a lady. Changing skins is sort of my forte I guess." Faline is very loyal and very protective over her family and friends. She can be nice, and will even play/tease with her loved ones, but as soon as someone is upset or someone is in danger, her only focus is helping them. She becomes stoic and determined until her loved ones are safe, and she will go back to her old self. But she can be quite brutal if she doesn't like someone. She is polite and ladylike up to a point.
Power: "I don't know, but I can feel it prowling beneath my skin." Faline will be able to shape-shift into all types of big cats.
Weapon of Choice: "Swords. If you have a longsword, that's better." She normally likes to have two swords on her at all times.
Strengths: "You can say that I have cat-like reflexes, but I'm also strong and decently fast enough." Faline loves to fight hand to hand combat. She is definitely strong, and fast for short distances. She has endurance when it comes to strength, but not speed.
Weaknesses: "I tend to wreck everything I touch." She is awful at anything long-distance, save if she can throw it. She can't run for long periods of time, or even run far. Don't even let her touch long-ranged weapons. They shortly become close-ranged.
Family: "I have a sister and a brother. I will protect them at all costs." She doesn't like to talk about her parents. She feels as if she failed her family.
Crush: "I can crush your skull if I tried hard enough." She has a crush on Alder Jin.
Other: "It was nice talking to you."

Full Name: "Coahoma Salvaje at your service."
Age: "A lady will never say her age! Good thing I'm no lady. I'm 17, if you really wanted to know." Faline is older than her by 3 hours.
Gender: "Can you not tell? I definitely have the form of a woman. It's sorta hard to miss."
Sexuality: "I bi. I'll swing either way, as there is pleasure from both males and females."
Appearance: "Black hair, green eyes, lithe body. The whole package I guess. Save for the fact that I'm 5'9" but don't worry, I still rock those 6 inch heels." She is small, and she is lithe. Her hair isn't as long as her twin's, and she prefers to keep her hair back in a ponytail.
Personality: "I'm just a ray of sunshine, aren't I?" Coahoma is a feisty girl. She is very playful, and very daring. She loves to prove people wrong, especially when she is fighting. She also is very flirty, and will pretty much flirt with anything with two legs. But, she is also very loyal to those she loves. She may flirt with everyone, but there is only one person who truly holds her heart.
Power: "I hope it's something useful." She will be able to control sound, whether it's mimicking someone's voice or becoming silent when moving.
Weapon of Choice: "Daggers, both close and long-ranged." She is very good with them.
Strengths: "I am nimble and quick. And deadly accurate. Get it? Deadly? Because I will kill someone with my daggers?" She is fast and accurate. While she says she is bloodthirsty, she always makes the end quick. She also has pretty decent endurance and agility.
Weaknesses: "I have no weaknesses!" She is only strong enough to use her daggers, not much more. She will also clam up if there is too much screaming.
Family: "I have a lovely twin sister, Faline, and a younger brother named Ettore. You touch them, and I will show you just how deadly I can be." She is just as protective as Faline, perhaps even more.
Crush: "Where do I even start?" She really really likes Ondine Malaya. She loves to flirt with Mallius, but that's it.
Other: "Shouldn't you be training, slacker?" She is also a bit of a hypocrite.

Full Name: "Hello, my name is Ettore Salvaje. It is an honor meeting you."
Gender: "I am a male, much to the chagrin of my older sisters."
Sexuality: "I don't know yet."
Appearance: "I am pretty tall for my age, at around 5'10". I think I'm done growing though? My dad was only two inches taller, and my mom was smaller. I have black hair, like my sisters, but my eyes are a bright blue. Almost teal." He is not super muscular, except in his arms for some odd reason. Probably because he likes to train with a long bow to build up his endurance.
Personality: "I try to be a gentleman and friendly. If I'm not, I'm sorry." He is the opposite of his sisters. He is very much in control of his emotions, and he tries to be as friendly as possible. He is also very observant, since he is more of a listener than a talker.
Power: "I have no clue. I'll be happy with whatever." He'll be able to control temperature.
Weapon of Choice: "I prefer a bow and arrow, but I can use a longbow if need be."
Strengths: "I like to think I'm pretty accurate. I'm also calm under pressure." He is very accurate with his weapons, as long as they are long-ranged. He has great endurance with them too.
Weaknesses: "My sisters told me not to answer this question, and I think I fear their wrath more than I fear yours." He is awful with close-ranged weapons. Like really awful. He also is one of the worst runners ever, which is why he is towards the back when fighting anyway.
Family: "As I've stated, I have my two older sisters, who are twins." Ettore doesn't mind talking about his parents.
Crush: "I also don't know how to answer this question." Open
Other: "Thank you for your time, and it was a pleasure to meet you."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items