🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The first drama situation for this Rp?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:57 am

Twolegs going to the forest
27%
Foxes/badgers/similar occurrence
20%
Natural disaster
27%
Raiding patrol
13%
Battle
7%
Getting further with the prophecy
7%
Other (Pm me)
No votes

Total votes : 15

🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 am

This the discussion thread for EclipseClan.

Rules
(all of these rules must be followed)

1. All of Tess' rules apply to this Roleplay!
2. Be respectful, and don't have any arguments.
3. Post forms on discussion board only!
4. Wait to be accepted before you start to Rp
5.No over-powered cats/cats with names like Shinystar or Fabulousglitter
6.Inform me if you are leaving the Rp (for both temporary and permanent absences)
7.No killing other people's cats without permission.
8. Cats can be Reserved!
9. Don't be your own mentor or mate.
10. Pm me to be a prophecy cat, only one per person please!
11. Here I prefer for people to talk in third person, sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Clan Rules
(Can be broken)

1.Leader/Medicine cat(s) cannot have kittens due to their duties.
2.You must be at least 6 moons to become an apprentice, and at least 12 moons to achieve the warrior status.*
3.No cross-clan relationships.
4.No crossing into another clan's territory unless invited.
5. No inner-clan fighting.
6. Listen and obey your leader's words.*
7. No rebelling against the leader of your clan.

*Not broken often, usually broken by EclipseClan.

Current Prophecy:

Five, five cats will end the eclipse, and lunar will be at peace.

Code: Select all
[center](name here)

Description/Image:

Orientation:
Desired Rank:

Personality/traits:
History:

Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Kin:[/center]

Don't forget to write the cat's clan if they are in one!

Anyone can join :)
Last edited by cloudy days on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:27 am

Eclipsestar
Description: Eclipsestar has amber eyes, a shaggy brown/black coat, and long scars down both sides. his claws are very sharp. He is also muscular and strong.

Orientation: Bisexual
Desired Rank: achieved

Personality/traits: Eclipsestar is mean, crude, moody and accusing, after-all he accused his sister of killing the previous leader when it was LunarClan. He hates getting his fur wet, and seriously will start a fight whenever without warning. He seems to have no weaknesses, but is it true? He also wants lots of power, and his evil plans for the future.
History: At first a rouge named Eclipse with his Sister Ivy, he managed to thrive, being the stronger one. His parents died when he was a kit, but the two kits were raised by an elderly loner. Soon after the loner's death, they joined LunarClan, and he pretended to be something he wasn't. After killing the previous leader, he blamed his sister, and changed the clan name after she was exiled.
Ever since he has been a ruthless, cruel leader.

Crush: Flamestep
Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: Sister: Ivy, his sister, and Wren his nephew. Parents are dead.
Last edited by cloudy days on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 am

Larksong
Description: Larksong is a cat with beautiful emerald eyes, longer then usual tail, and long whiskers.

Orientation: Straight
Desired Rank: Queen

Personality/traits: Larksong is a happy, kind she-cat that is intelligent, but her fighting skills let her down. She has a strong sense of smell, but she can't see in the night very well and she can be very naive. Overall she is a wishy-washy, happy cat. She wishes she could have kits, but StarClan's signs told her it wasn't meant to be for her to be a warrior. She is actually half-clan.
History: Larksong's mother died at birth, leaving her in SolarClan. Her father took her two siblings, leaving her in SolarClan. She never learned who her father was, until her first meeting of the clans when she was 8 moons old (a medicine cat apprentice), just before Eclipsestar took the previous leader's life. Ever since she has been determined to find out all about her family.

Crush: Aspenfur
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin: Parent from Solarclan is dead, same as her father from LunarClan. Her brother is one of the few members of the surviving, original LunarClan, and her sister is trapped in EclipseClan. (Pm me for brother and sister)
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 am

Ivy

Description: Ivy is a brown she-cat with short whiskers, dull green eyes, and many scars. Also a v-shaped nick in her ear. her fur is also very long.

Orientation: Straight
Desired Rank: None

Personality/traits: Ivy is rather straight-forward, kind and re-assuring, but can get very emotional. Her appearance may have many scars, but they are not just on the outside, but also inside too. She can come across as cranky, annoying and rude, but really it's because in her head she has flashbacks of the happy times her brother shared with her, then the great accusation against her. She is good at sneaking around, and being quiet.
History: At first a rouge named Ivy with her brother, she was weaker then her brother, so he would hunt and fight for them. Her parents died when she was a kit, due to a fox, but the two kits were raised by an elderly loner who would care for them and help them. Soon after the loner's death, they joined LunarClan, and her brother pretended to be something he wasn't. She noticed, and told him to stop being a fool. They got into a fight, but he won. he became deputy because of his false loyalty, but took the last life of the leader who ruled. it was blamed on her, and Ivy became an exile, despite doing nothing wrong. She has trained harder and harder, and has tried to be strong, but thinking about her brother made her even more eager to get stronger. She is now living in hope to save LunarClan, and is currently helping them to get stronger.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: Wren
Kin: Eclipsestar, and her kit Wren. Parents are dead.
Last edited by cloudy days on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 am

Snowpelt

Description: Snowpelt has lots of scars, both ears battered, and long, sharp claws. He also has light blue eyes.

Orientation: A-sexual
Desired Rank: Elder

Personality/traits: Snowpelt is very closed up and secretive, and some think he is just to shy too speak, as he never speaks. He is actually a little bit deaf, but still able to hear you quite clearly, it would just be a few small words he would miss out. He is extremely loyal to LunarClan, despite them being smaller then ever. He is not very kind, but very protective, and sure to lend a hand to any clan in need. he is also boiling with rage because of EclipseClan, so he seems even more distant as he is thinking. He is one of the only cats to know that Ivy is helping them, but he just hates that even more, thinking she is some kind of spy and he knows her exile.
History: Snowpelt as a kit was very happy and rebellious, often stepping out to SolarClan. they punished him with many scars, but he still carried on doing it. They said they would "teach him a lesson". The next time he went out, he was badly hurt, but now only scars tell the tale. He now lives with fury bottled up, along with his other emotions, but he lets it all out when fighting, proving him to be one of the best warriors.

Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: Parents (alive, both elders, one in EclipseClan and the other in LunarClan)
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread) Accepting!

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:35 am

Open and accepting! Anyone is allowed to make a form (prophecy cats will need a Pm). Roles can be reserved!
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 am

As I said, you can write your forms now! We are currently accepting! Don't be shy to post; I don't bite!
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:As I said, you can write your forms now! We are currently accepting! Don't be shy to post; I don't bite!

Anyone at all can join!
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •fallen• » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 am

Res leader of solarclan

Res medicine cat from either clan

Res two loners

Res 1 warrior from solarclan

Res 1 queen from eclipse clan [could she be deputy? I don't wanna take up alof of spaces but if that's ok]

[Forms will be up shortly]
•fallen•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Sure, you can reserve these characters! Maybe the queen could just be a queen? But if no one takes the spot she could be deputy :3 Would you like to be LunarClan's med cat?

Edit: 4 of the prophecy characters are open for playing! Just Pm me to be one :D Also a moons has been decided to be 30 pages, will extend if there is drama/more.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me