c r o w n s o f i m m o r t a l i t y

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

c r o w n s o f i m m o r t a l i t y

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:35 pm

yo
ho
ho
pirates
life
for me

~

╔════
the year is 1742, the treasure is high, the crime is higher, and the fight for everything is growing nearer.
the crown is cracking down on piracy, and hiring privateers to go after their own blood and kind.
men, women, boys, and girls who have found their place on the sea, soon fears losing what they love.
the sea calls to young and old, the place they live and die. up on board the crown of immorality.
Last edited by rae sanders on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r u l e s

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:37 pm

* 1.) Tess's Rules apply.
* 3.) Since there are limited spots, there is currently a maximum of one character per user.
* 4.) If you are interested in being an important position, PM me an example of writing. I will pick someone.
* 5.) Please use only live action face claims; no anime/animation.
* 6.) Please do not do your typical over the top exaggerating, yes, it is pirates, so the rare occasion of a kraken or mermaid may come up, PM before.
* 7.) Attempt to keep genders even; ie., if you see an excess of females, make a male character, and vice versa. I appreciate it!
* 8.) Keep in mind that this is an advanced/semi-lit RP. This means that I expect at least two decently sized paragraphs per post, as well as proper spelling/grammar.
* 9.) Do not murder characters without permission from the owner of the character. Also, please check with the owner of the RP.
* 10.) Make your own form.
* 11.) Post all forms on the ‪Discussion Thread‬
* ‪12.) ‬
* ‪13.)‬
Last edited by rae sanders on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w h o i s w h o

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:40 pm

The Captain: alphaess
First Mate: Piya
Quarter Master: rae sanders
Master Gunner: The Alpha
Boatswain: G.L'S
Cabin Boy: brookhiser
Carpenter: Alkhatine
Rigger: rainy;
Able Sailor: AlexandriaBolitho
Powder Monkey: jesse ridgeway
Surgeon: synastry;
Surgeon's Help: Incarna
Last edited by rae sanders on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 am, edited 16 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

h e l p

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:46 pm

this part of the thread will have helpful websites that will help you with your role playing, such as the areas on the ship, pirate slangs, etc. etc.

areas of the ship
pirate terms and phrases
the captain and his crew
roles and duties upon the ship
pirate weapons
Last edited by rae sanders on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Last edited by rae sanders on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦✧ kadlin of dragons -- master gunner

Postby The Alpha » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:55 am

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
✦ ✧ Face & Voice Claim: Keria Kightley ✧ ✦
Theme: Hoist the Colors
───────────────────────
Name ✦ Kadlin Addams | Age ✦ 20 | Gender ✦ Female
Known As ✦ Kadlin of Dragons | Rank ✦ Master Gunner
Sexual Orient ✦ Hetero | Accent ✦ Scottish/British
Loyal To ✦ Honor, Chivalry, What is right, Her family
Appearance ✦ Light blonde hair, icy blue eyes, 5' 1" height

───────────────────────
Goal ✦ She searches for her father and the
Jabberwocky. She knows he is alive and that his ship did
not sink in that storm. She knows he is alive, hiding
and waiting for her to find him. And one day, she plans
to take father's place at the helm of the Jabberwocky.
┌────────────────────────────┐

───────────── ⊰ The seas be ours and by the powers... ⊱ ─────────────
Kadlin is a very secretive person. Not many known much about her and fewer would
ever dare to try to. While she is a quiet person, there is nothing shy about her. She
has a very serious way about her, one that some may say is an air of hostility. They
are not wrong. She conceals as many of her emotions as she can, only letting the
world see the ones that will protect her fragile heart from more pain by trusting
those who do not deserve it. These are those emotions of anger, suspicion, distrust,
etc. No one ever sees her smile or laugh and no one has seen her shed a tear since
the day her father passed. Kadlin knows that many people try to avoid her with this
icy demeanor of hers and she has no problem with this as that was the reason she
adopted this facade in the first place; to protect herself. That is all that this is after
all; a mask that she hides her true heart behind to order to protect it. Underneath
the icy fortress walls, Kadlin is the most loyal person you will ever meet. Anyone
whoever earns her trust can be sure they have a reliable ally for life. She will die
for anyone that she has placed in her heart and shall defend them with a vengeance
that matches the creature her kingdom's name came from; a dragon. She is an
honorable and chivalrous maiden and has a kind heart to all creatures big and small.
Kadlin follows her father's footsteps in this way and while that is not truly the way
of a pirate, she strives to one day be a great captain like he was. Few people know
of this hidden heart of hers and even fewer have ever found their place there. This
place in her heart is a one time chance, however; once you betray it, you'll never
gain her trust again no matter what. So even though she is rough and cold on the
outside, her hidden heart is warm and caring. It is only scarred and fragile and
Kadlin fears to let anyone else see just how broken she truly is. She fears they may
do more harm than good...
──────────────── ⊰ Where we will we'll roam... ⊱ ────────────────

└────────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────── ⊰ Yo ho, all together...hoist the colors high... ⊱ ───────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Kadlin had grown up in the care of her mother and in the fascination of the great voyager her father was. Though she'd never met him in person
yet, she felt had known him all her life by the many tales her mother had told her. Robert Addams was a "gentleman pirate", stealing from those
who had more than enough while letting those less fortunate go free. He was known as the "Captain of Dragons" as the fierceness of his mighty
ship's cannon fire was often compared to dragon's breath. His ship, The Wonderment of the Jabberwocky, was a large galleon with blood,
red sails he'd built himself; a vessel that he could sail without a crew her mother had often bragged though Kadlin wasn't so sure she believed
that. It had a loyal crew that would follow his orders to the ends of the earth. A crew like that was hard to find and so was a ship like this. But
finally, the time came where she needed to find it for her mother was dying and had sent Kadlin to go and find her father for he would
know what to do. At the age of sixteen, the young maiden set out in search of the Jabberwocky, following what stories she could hear
and following it across the Caribbean until she finally caught up with it as it came into port. She had been frantic and had quickly confronted
her father, saying who she was and asking him to return to her mother to help before it was too late; she'd already been gone four months to
find him. Captain Robert knew immediately that what she said was true, but he did not make way to return to her mother's home and instead had
to explain to Kadlin what her mother had really done by sending her to him. She'd sent her to him to take care of from then on as it meant she
was probably already gone from this world and into the next. This devastated Kadlin and at first, she did not want to accept it. Either way, in
the end, her father welcomed her aboard his ship and as a part of his crew, promising to keep her safe and care for her for as long as he could as
her mother had entrusted him with such a task. Time passed quickly and Kadlin too had learned much about the life aboard a ship, quickly
picking up on just about any task she was given. She shone the brightest when she was given the helm or command over the canon during a
battle. It was very clear she'd taken after her father in a lot of things. One battle was quite different, however. A Spanish Man O' War was
pursuing them one night and chasing them straight into a storm. Kadlin's father had pondered many things as he'd sailed the Jabberwocky
onward and finally, he called for the crew to abandon ship and go to the nearest island to escape; he alone would brave the storm and take
the Spanish with him. Kadlin had resisted, but he was firm with her, ordering her to do as he asked...because he couldn't bear
to lose her too. So she finally left, but with much difficulty. The Spanish paid no mind to the boats in the water as they passed, thinking
they had released them to lighten their ship and sail faster; what ship could sail on its own without a crew, right? The last that Kadlin saw
of the Jabberwocky was seeing the silhouette of the galleon outlined upon a large wave as it sailed over its crest to the other side, the
Spanish still pursuing. Many believe the "Captain of Dragons" was killed that night and that his ship was sunk as well, but Kadlin knows
different. She vows to one day find them, to reunite with her father, and if he too as left this world and left his ship behind for her, she will
reclaim The Wonderment of the Jabberwocky and continue to sail it on in his honor.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
──────────────────────────── ⊰ Heave ho, thieves and beggars...Never shall we die... ⊱ ────────────────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Last edited by The Alpha on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s k y r i s d e e r i n g

Postby rae sanders » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 am

yo
ho
ho
a pirates life
isn't for me

name ;; skyris
maiden ;; deering
nickname ;; sky
runner, or just
sky
age ;; 21
gender ;; female
sexual ;; straight
duty ;; quartermaster
ship ;; crown of
immortality
height ;; 5'1"
weight ;; 131 lbs
hair ;; honey brown
eyes ;; blue
ethnicity ;; italian
father, english
mother
dialect ;; leans
italian
siblings ;; brother
scars ;; large whip
scars across back
from darla's sinker

history ;; as a 15 year old, skyris had been on an italian trade route ship with her father and mother, it had been the family business for three generations and had a fleet going across and to other directions. she had been aboard the ship that was going across the altantic, going to the caribbean islands for restock of food, alcohol, gun powder, travelers, and livestock. this expedition was taking two ships, and was attacked by a pirate ship named, darla's sinker. in trade with the pirates to let her family and one ship go, skyris and several men went on board to become crew. upon trade, skyris became a cabin girl on board, specifically for the captain, she was to be his need meeter. for three years she was in loyal service to the darla's sinker, until the dawn where they were heading to port, a mass ship called crown of immortality lingered on the horizon for hours, until it finally dropped full sail and its colors, attacking darla's sinker, taking everything on board, leaving all men who surrendered there to fend for themselves, taking no hostages. skyris had snuck on board to the crown of immortality and sailed for theee days, disguised as a man, until her wraps became tathered and she was caught. she was thrown in the brig until the captain himself came down and took her under his wing as his own child, before dying a year later during battle, he appointed her second quartermaster, which made her quartermaster when he died later.

personality ;; skyris has a wall up between herself and a lot of people, but she is aware of her surroundings and tries to tend to everyone's needs. she understands the dependence she needs on the crew, but will tend to be independent when it comes to her own actions, just due to the fact if she lets someone help her too much, she will become too dependent on them, and she doesn't want to seem like a weak quartermaster. she likes to communicate, but finds it hard to find time to communicate with others, since she is in charge of the ship when the captain is not. she has a short temper, but has worked on not letting it snap as quick, and learned to indirectly attack someone, verbally and physically. along with her short temper, comes a little bit of impatience, she has worked on learning how to be patient, considering she lives with a bunch of people who sometimes, just don't get it the first time. by "just don't get it the first time" would be her intelligence and her nervousness of sometimes spewing out orders too fast or occasionally using larger words than what the crew could understand. from her life before piracy, she had a vast education system that took to the seas with the children who had to live on sea with family, and her education level was nearly collegiate before she left. once she becomes familiar with someone, her jokes will start showing up a bit more, and sometimes will pick at someone, only do to the fact she appreciates their company and wouldn't mean to say anything harsh, and if it was meant, you would know.
Last edited by rae sanders on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

william "cabin boy" alderslade

Postby braunkatt » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 pm

MEMORIES
────────────
i. william michaels alderslade ii. called w
ill or willy iii. heterosexual iv. scar d arm
v. h*cka dependable & trustworthy vi. a t
rue softie vii. practical & traditional viii.
dirty blonde hair & big brown ol' eyes ix.
hardcore cabinboy xi. nineteen yrs xii. h
abit of chewing nails & tinge of adhd xiii.
will stay up all night for you xiv. loves an
imals xv. always happy xvi. outfit here //

────────────
██████
██████

COME &
will was born into a som
ewhat stable upbringing,
his father stole money to
ship his son off to americ
a, rogue citizens stripped
william of his belongings &
became a prisoner of war

GO GO GO
Last edited by braunkatt on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 11 times in total.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby braunkatt » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:56 pm

XXImage
XWILLIAM
              jacquelyn grey- [ negative neutral ] - as the caption she holds a incredibly important role to the crew, he holds a reasonable amount for respect for her but wouldn't be her friend. their relationship so strictly based off of work, however, her manipulation tactics and straight up cruelness makes him resonate her.

kadlin addam - [ positive ] - william doesn't mind her at all, her mash up of an accent is amusing in his eyes. kadlin's jokes never fail to brighten up his mood, he enjoys her company, however, he feels that she doesn't. william hasn't taken the time to get to know her and learn that her cold demeanor is just a facade, he actually thinks that's how she is.

skyris deering - [ positive ] kindred spirits, the two share a lot in common. william deeply enjoys her company and trusts her now that they've settled business together. he is always there for skyris when in need. william had established an opinion before but that's changed, she's different than he thought.

algernon corlis - [ positive ] - algernon has saved william multiple times from heat exhaustion, constantly reminding will to actually take care of himself. his loyalty to his work and crew pacify will's worries. algernon all around is a good man, in his mind.

james norrington - [ neutral ] - william isn't too fond with james, he admires his wit but his properness and harsh carriage deters him away. he hasn't conversed with james other than listening to orders, he's watched the way norrington communicates with the pirates and knows that he's committed.

hugo nordin - [ neutral ] - the two don't necessarily stand on the grid ship scale, or acquaintance. williams' never really had a conversation with him either, he wouldn't mind getting to know him.

Last edited by braunkatt on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ cutthroat --

Postby royalty. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:20 pm

---"DON'T BE
A TEASE."
    ═════════════════════════════
    Victoria "Cutthroat" Merrick
    - The Captain
    - Female, 20
    - Known to be cruel, demanding, blunt, with an attitude
    - Being of high rank, she takes her spot seriously and has no problems dishing out commands.
    - Known to be manipulative, mainly because of her beauty
    - Can be aggressive
    - Impeccable at fighting and sword combat
    - 5"2
    - Prefers to wear her favourite red velvet dress. It was her Mother's
    - Some used to call her the 'Vampire'. This is because she was sentenced to death by drowning and, when they tried to get her to walk off the deck, she turned around and ripped out the Captain's throat with her teeth. Not only that, people like to spread rumors saying she has immortal powers as her great grandmother was her doppelganger.
    - British accent
    - FC Claire Holt
    - Although one of the most decieving and powerful pirates known, Cutthroat speaks more so intelligently rather than pirate-slang.
    - Victoria's generally a nice girl- not the most welcoming, but warm to say the least. Upon first impressions, this woman of great power can seem cold and blunt, and despicably controlling. Her actions may seem diabolical and her overall personality manipulative. However, if you get to know her, she's really just broken inside.
    WIP FORM
Last edited by royalty. on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me