(♕) -- a royal pain. discussion.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

(♕) -- lola rivera. "cool" princess.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 21, 2017 12:30 pm

basics;
"buenos dias." i. lola anastasia rivera. ii. eighteen years old. iii. of hispanic descent. iv. oldest daughter of amelia and ronaldo rivera. v. aspiring makeup artist. vi. works well with others, sweet and bubbly personality, great advice giver, non-judgmental. vii. does have a bit of a jealousy streak, can get very insecure easily, falls too easily, and gets attached quickly. viii. owns an american pitbull terrier named rocky, and a german shepherd / husky mix named georgia. ix. theme song is run the world by beyonce. x. fc and voice claim is alexis ren. xi. sexuality is heterosexual. xii. crush is open [ pm me ]. xiii. princess from spain.
more details;
lola anastasia rivera, more commonly known as lola, was born to two moderately wealthy parents. but since her father came from a poor family in mexico, he taught her that life isn't just give and take, that you must work hard for the things you want out of life.
she always adored her father and she resembles him very much. when the young girl turned thirteen, she was diagnosed with severe anxiety and was allowed to adopt a therapy dog, though her parents originally intended for the dog to be temporary. so she went to a local service dog shelter where she picked out rocky, her american pitbull terrier. rocky has been at her side through almost everything;
her first boyfriend, her first fight with her childhood best friend, her first heartbreak, etc. when she was sixteen, as a birthday present, lola was given georgia, a german shepherd / husky mix puppy. the markings on georgia's face are actually what inspired lola to pursue the career of stage makeup, other than the fact that she loves makeup.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕) -- alexander dalton. "friendly" prince.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 21, 2017 12:32 pm

basics;
"Dia dhuit." i. alexander nova dalton. ii. nineteen years old. iii. of irish descent and american descent.iv. only son of joshua and michael dalton. v. aspiring photographer. vi. a bit of a charmer, photographs everything, believes that life should not be spent in fear or worry, strongly believes in the afterlife, also has a good sense of humor. vii. a bit closed off, doesn't trust others completely, a little bit selfish. viii. his prized pet is his siberian husky named diamond. ix. theme song is paris by the chainsmokers. x. fc and voice claim is cole sprouse. xi. sexuality is bisexual. xii. crush is open [ pm me ]. xiii. prince of the united states.
more details;
photography is alex's life. no doubt. ever since he was a child, he adored taking pictures of the world. it was as if the world seemed so much clearer through a camera lens. no doubt in his mind, ever since he graduated high school, he wanted to go to college for photography, and that's what he's doing. he used to do student shots at his high school, for free, he didn't care about the money while in high school so he did them for free, and most of the senior class got their senior photos done by him [ not to brag ]. his two dads deeply encouraged that their only son become a photographer, because they saw how much he enjoyed it, and how he could not go somewhere without taking a picture. alex does get a little uncomfortable if he doesn't have his camera on him, which is really rare.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕) -- egyptian babe

Postby valkyrie, » Sun May 21, 2017 12:58 pm

SAD!!
    ──────────
    disree hathor amari
    twenty ; cisfemale
    bisexual, no pref !
    heir to egyptain th
    rone ; black curly h
    air, green-yell eyes
    5'11 and curvy bod
    known as bastet c:
    disree is known as the princess who is
    far away from the world. she doesn't l
    ike people or anything except cats. due
    to having to be surround by people, she
    is not
    is not
    is not

───────────
    gets annoyed easily.
    so don't piss her of
    f, she will bite okay
    ┌────────────────┐

'
    BLACK!!xxxBLACK!!
    disree gets the name bastet because her fa
    mily thinks she looks like at cat and that sh
    e will pop up on you in a instance. she's qui
    et and loves to be alone. she does have a g
    ood bone in her body. she'll help out if you r
    eally need it and she quite smart. honesty r
    uns in her veins; also loyalty is important to

└────────────────┘
    her. she's sassy with a charm. her paren
    ts are ali amari and queenie amari. she h
    as no siblings but plenty of cousins, urg
    h. wip
    text text text text text text text text text t
Last edited by valkyrie, on Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♕) -- aegyo (cute) princess

Postby onion » Sun May 21, 2017 1:57 pm

i. romi kim
ii. female
iii. 19
iv. princess of south korea
v. fc lee yeoreum
vi. brown hair, brown eyes, 5 foot, pansexual, loves biology
the rest.
romi was never one for strict rules. as a softie, she hates punishment and ridicule, preferring not to be scolded even when habing done something wrong. she tends to wear cardigans and cutesy things, as she acts younger than she is. sassy yet not too talkative, romi is the whole package- just a little sour.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♕) -- a royal pain. discussion.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 21, 2017 3:34 pm

accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blair davenport || queen bee

Postby hysteria. » Sun May 21, 2017 5:13 pm

b l a i r

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

Blair Charlotte Davenport
charming, manipulative, cunning
heterosexual
enjoys: winning, leading, horseback riding
dislikes: being told what to do
crush: n/a

◈ ◉ ◈ ◉

Dark brown hair.
Bright green eyes.
Pale/light pink lips.
Tanned skin.
Slim hourglass figure.

Blair is lovingly referred to as ‘Queen Blair’, and not just because of her family. She gets her way no matter what. Blair loves being in charge and will do anything to get it. Her sweet words are always laced with poison and people should watch their backs around her. She knows what she wants and how to get it, not caring who gets hurt in the process. That being said, should someone take the time to get to know her, Blair can be compassionate and perhaps even romantic. She is charismatic and persuasive and loves to be around people. Being extremely extroverted, Blair doesn’t like being left alone. Her good looks have always helped her get what she wants and she isn’t afraid to flaunt it. This young lady has been sent to Richmond Prep by her parents in their last-ditch attempt to control the spark that has become a fire.

Blair grew up in Ottawa, Canada with her parents and older brother, Jackson. By the age of twelve, she had a small posse of girls who would wait on her hand and foot at the prestigious school she attended. After Blair began tormenting her teachers with mind games and pretences, her parents home-schooled her. This went fine, until recently. Her mother realised that Blair had twisted everyone in their home to do exactly what she wanted, and no one else. While this was impressive, the danger of it was not lost on her parents. With that, they made the decision. It would be Richmond Prep, for both their children.

f/c: vanessa hudgens
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♕) -- a royal pain. discussion.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 pm

accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jackson davenport || adrenaline junkie

Postby hysteria. » Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 pm

j a c k s o n

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

Jackson Evan Davenport
laidback, charismatic, generous
heterosexual
enjoys: abseiling, snowboarding
dislikes: confrontation
crush: n/a

◈ ◉ ◈ ◉

Dark brown hair.
Dark brown eyes.
Tanned skin.
Muscular figure.

Jackson is far more relaxed than his highly-strung younger sister. He takes life as it comes and doesn’t worry too much about the little things. His outlook on life is simple, we have one chance on this earth, may as well make the most of it. He loves to make people laugh and (much like his sister) hates to be alone. Jackson has an easy charm that makes him very popular and good with people. His natural charisma would make him the perfect leader, if it weren’t for his careless nature and somewhat wild side. Jackson is an adrenaline junkie and lvoes to do dangerous things. He is constantly pushing himself to the limit, seeing how much he can handle. This worries his parents and is one of the main reasons they shipped him and Blair off to Richmond Prep.

f/c: tyler posey
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕) -- mademoiselle!

Postby spooky, » Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 am

huge wip

-amelie dominique roseau, goes by 'ames' or 'dom'
    -france's eighteen year old sweetheart
    -very bisexual
    -very intelligent and knowledgeable about her country and politics, she has a great love for learning and books
    -hates being the center of attention but is a natural leader
    -very kind and honestly just rlly fun to be around
    she has a kind of dumb cat named beau who likes to drape himself over her shoulders a lot
    -witty and high-key loves to roast people but will probably apologize after
    -has a strong sense of right and wrong, will probably definitely punch you if you say anything rude
    -besides from english and french, she is also fluent in spanish, german, and italian
    -she's vv smol and she hates it
    -very carefree, loves to explore and has a tendency to wander off often
    -trusts too easily pls don't break my child's heart
Last edited by spooky, on Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me