Briarclan [CaC Archive] DNP!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Briarclan [CaC Archive] DNP!

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:46 am

All images in this thread belong to their right full owners! I only use them as a reference!
Names and meanings are from here.

Herb List

This is an advanced Role-play game called Create a Clan.
    If you seem interested I encourage you to check it out!
    The owner of this game is Katrione.
    Briarclan's mod is Katrione.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:21 am, edited 11 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory[wip]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:24 pm

The northern border is a large marshy forest that eventually turns into a regular forest. The river flows down through the wet forest an is where Briarclan's water supply comes from. The clan calls this forest the wet forest for good reason and is often avoided by cats with longer fur in the clan.

NORTHERN BORDER IS SHARED WITH Gustclan.

The western border is like a wasteland. There was a previous fire there and the land still has yet to recover from the devastation. Dead trees and abandoned ruins and two leg homes can be found through the mountains and the land that reside to the west, Briarclan calls this area the deadlands. There seemed to have been a village of some type there as well because of the mills, though long abandoned there are now wild horses that graze in the grasslands just west of the camp. They tend to be docile creatures so long as you stay away from them.

WESTERN BORDER IS SHARED WITH [url]Kwamiclan[/url].

The eastern border is mostly mountain covered, however this is a gap between to sets of mountain that leads into an opening. The northern set of mountains are started with a normal forest that slowly ascends into cold summits. The southern set is called the peaks by the clan because of it's sudden start. It is rather hard for the clan cats to climb these peaks and can be hazardous to descend from them.

EASTERN BORDER IS SHARED WITH ECHOCLAN!

The southern border is cornered by the peaks and the deadlands, however the river flows downwards into a large sea that appears to never end. Briarclan marks their border just before the river starts to flow faster and it is rare for the cats to travel out of the territory.

SOUTHERN BORDER IS SHARED WITH Halcyonclan.

Briarclan has a river that flows down from the wet forest towards the peaks in a twisting bending motion. The river breaks around a small raised island and that is where the clan makes their camp. The trees in camp have large roots and opening that the clan digs under and lines the ground with comfy moss that has been grown on the trees nearby. This does make the camp prone to flooding during the spring however and causes the cats to rest up in the trees on the small island. There are no separate dens in the camp, most of the time mates will share nests or cats will sleep where they please.

In the meadows the cats have made a clearing where any training or tournaments are held for the males, the forest to the east of the meadows is also where cats will bury the dead as most tournaments or battles will result in death. Map.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traditions[wip]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Starclan
Briarclan has chosen not to follow Starclan any longer, thinking that they are a bad omen to the clan. This means that any cat that talks about them will be punished by the leader. Any cat that tries to follow or prove that Starclan is real is shunned by the clan and not respected, most often the clan will drive away that cat in fear of what had happened in the past. The leader does not travel to a Moonpool and receive nine lives, the leader will only have a single life. This also means that Briarclan will not accept any Starclan given cats.

Leader
The leader of Briarclan is the strongest cat and most respected cat of the clan. The leader must always be a male cat because the leader must always be present to control the clan. Leadership can be battled for but this is fairly uncommon for the cats to do because of the amount of respect that is given. The next leader will always be one of the previous leader's sons, thought to believe that he will continue the way's his father had. If the leader has no sons then a large tournament will take place and any male cat can try to become leader through battle.

Lion's Rise
When a she cat learns that she is expecting she must go off on her own journey alone. She will leave the territory a moon before she is due to have her kits and fend for herself. When her kits are born she is to raise them alone and provide for herself and her young, help from others is looked down upon and cause the mother to be exiled if found out. This is to be believed that the weak will not live on and the strong will prevail.

When the kits turn 5 moons of age they are to travel to the clan with their mother where the leader will give them their name. Leaders can choose to keep the name the mother has given them or give the kits a more suitable name. The kits will meet the rest of the clan and get to know some others for a moon before they are given to their mentors.

Jæger's Trial
Females will be Jægers, they are considered to weak for battle and have been given the task to provide for the clan. In order for a female apprentice to become a full fledged Jæger she must take down a hawk. No cat can take down the bird on their own and it usually requires a party of 4-6 Jægers to catch one, this is why the Jæger's trial is never taken alone. Female apprentices are given three chances to pass and if they fail all three times then they will be exiled from the clan. Female apprentices are allowed to decided who they want to go with when they attempt their hunt. Jægers are not pressured by age as the males are and they can attend hunts when ever their mentor sees fit.

Jæger training is a tad different than the kringer training. Jægers don't learn a certain skill, instead they learn the basics of hunting and then move on up from there. Jægers can learn two different way, by watching hunts or by learning with their mentor. There are 4 skills for each group and they don't have to be learned in order, just so long as there are four of each before she attempts the Jæger's trial.

Kringer's Trial
All male cats will be warriors, anything less is seen as weak and not accepted. Warrior apprentices are not allowed to go on patrols until they have finished their basic training with their mentors. Warrior apprentices must have been in a battle in order to become full warriors of the clan, they have until their 25th moon to become a warrior of the clan or they will be exiled. Two warrior apprentices that have had the same amount of training can consent to battling each other in the meadows with all the other warriors present, it is a battle to the death and the winner is promoted a full warrior of the clan.

Kringer's have set skills they must learn before they can go on patrols with the others. They must learn navigation, tracking, defense, offense, stealth and tactics.

Medicine Cats/Apprentice

Briarclan cats do not believe there should be a medicine cat and will shun any cat that uses herbs to heal. The cats think that if you are not strong enough to heal on your own then the cat is not strong enough to continue on. Sickness is looked down upon and the leader will most often as the cat to leave the camp until they are strong enough to return or not return at all.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bearstar's "Lovers"

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Bearstar is one of CaC's biggest romancers in the game. He has mates throughout the clans, 22 in total. This means that he has sired many kits, - to be precise. Since some of the Briarclan mollies took a liking to him and had some of his kits I thought I would keep track of them. Bearstar is the current leader or Laurelclan, owned by Myra D.

Bearstar + Ivytuft of Oceanclan = Tigerkit(M), Acornkit(M), Sunnykit(M), Aspenkit(F), Rowankit(F)
Bearstar + Bramblestrike of Ridgeclan = Slatepaw(M)[Ridgeclan], Puddlepaw(F)[Strykrclan], Minnowpaw(M)[Gustclan], Coldkit(M)[Laurelclan], Willowpaw(F)[Laurelclan], Dovepaw(F)[Ridgeclan]
Bearstar + Lyrasong of Ravenclan = Maplepaw(F)
Bearstar + Oriolefeather of Briarclan = Fungikit(M), Palekit(M), Patchkit(F)
Bearstar + Tigerflower (NPC) = Boulderkit(M), Shadekit(M), Fawnkit(F), Creamkit(F)
Bearstar + Sparkfang of Echoclan = Waxkit(M), Gingerkit(M)
Bearstar + Otterstream of Echoclan = Beaverkit(M), Porcupinekit(M), Hedgehogkit(M)
Bearstar + Silversong of Swiftclan = Mistpaw(F), Dustpaw(M)
Bearstar + Poppysong of Swiftclan = Zinniapaw(F), Tinypaw(M)
Bearstar + Mothwhisker of Swiftclan = Tansypaw(F), Bluepaw(M)
Bearstar + Breezeface of Swiftclan = Meadowpaw(F), Willowpaw(M)
Bearstar + Juniperclaw of Hazeclan = expecting
Bearstar + Dapplewish of The Whispering Isles = Pouncekit(F)
Bearstar + Brackengaze of Hazeclan = Unnamedkit(M), Unnamedkit(F), Tinykit(M), Breezekit(T)
Bearstar + Goldensong of Laurelclan = Comfreykit(F), Rowankit(M), Buzzardkit(F), Sunkit(M)
Bearstar + Sootwillow of Adderclan = Montijacpaw(M)[Laurelclan], Asphodelpaw(F)[Laurelclan]
Bearstar + Daisystorm of Pineclan = Orangekit(F), Hazelkit(M), Ryekit(F), Cloverkit(M), Wheatkit(F), Yarrowkit(M)
Bearstar + Taddiespark of Finchclan = Phoenixkit(M), Dryadulapaw(M)
Last edited by amethyst14 on Fri May 25, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Clan Cats [34]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 30 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deceased [40]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:43 pm

🍁Leader🍁
Cloudstar | Poisoned by mountain herbs
🍁Deputy🍁
Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestar
🍁Med. Cat🍁
Archpool | Briar Plague
🍁Med. Cat App.🍁
🍁Warriors🍁
Blazeswimmer | Briar Plague
Blizzardsong Attempted Murder | Exiled to Mountains
Brambletuft | Cave Collapse
Finchfin | Infection
Lambshade | Plotted to kill Owlseed | Unnoticed
Leaffall | Plotted to kill Mutesoft | Unnoticed
Lichenfern | Briar Plague
Lightningeye | Cave Collapse
Lilyflower | Briar Plague
Mottledheart | Bulldozer
Mutesoft | Cave Collapse
Needlenose | Cave Collapse
Rabbitheart | Briar Plague
Robinshine | Bulldozer
Runningmist | Briar Plague
Sunnygaze | Briar Plague
Quickfoot | Plotted to kill kits | Unnoticed
🍁Apprentices🍁
Berrypaw | Killed by Sagestar and Aspenthorn
Longpaw | Briar Plague
Nettlepaw | Exhaustion
Poppypaw | Briar Plague
Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
🍁Queens🍁
Aspenthorn Murderer | Forgiveness Trial
Dawnflower | Bulldozer
Fawnwillow | Killed by Aspenthorn
Oriolefeather | Disloyal to Mate | Unnoticed
Owldust | Complications after kitting
🍁Kits🍁
Dewkit | Cave Collapse
Nightkit | Bulldozer
Fungikit | Bulldozer
Quailkit | Born Weak
Rainkit | Hawk Attack
Stormkit Stillborn
Swankit | Briar Plague
Whitekit | Stillborn
🍁Elders🍁
Darkshade Follower of Dark Forest | Unnoticed
Resinmoon | Briar Plague
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu May 24, 2018 11:53 am, edited 20 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dark Forest [7]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:46 pm

🍁Leader🍁
[url=link]x[/url] Reason | Action Taken
🍁Deputy🍁
🍁Med. Cat🍁
🍁Med. Cat App.🍁
🍁Warriors🍁
Blizzardsong Attempted Murder | Exiled to Mountains
Lambshade | Plotted to kill Owlseed | Unnoticed
Leaffall | Plotted to kill Mutesoft | Unnoticed
Quickfoot | Plotted to kill kits | Unnoticed
🍁Apprentices🍁
🍁Queens🍁
Aspenthorn Murderer | Forgiveness Trial
Oriolefeather | Disloyal to Mate | Unnoticed
🍁Kits🍁
🍁Elders🍁
Darkshade Old Age | Unnoticed
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Origins of Some/Forbidden Relations

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Tux is a forbiden mate with Owldust from Jinxclan.
Whitepaw and Spiderpaw live in Jinxclan. Spawn of Owldust and Tux.
Tarshadow lives in Colossalclan. Spawn of Owldust and Tux.
Foxclaw, Brambletuft, Willowdusk are originally from Tumbleclan.
Dustclaw was Foxclaw's mate in Tumbleclan before she disappeared and died.
Harefoot is the father of Brambletuft, Rookpaw and Willowdusk, he resides is Moorclan.
Loonheart is the mother of Brambletuft, Rookpaw and Willowdusk, she died in Tumbleclan.
Rookpaw is the sibling to Brambletuft and Willowdusk, who died in Tumbleclan.
Russetmist is originally from Thicketclan.
Patchpelt and Dipperdust ran away to join Glacierclan.
Doveheart ran away to join Mistclan.
Hawkeye and Crowfall are the parents Finchfin, Dovecloud, Ravenwish, Starlingpaw and Buzzardpaw, they reside in Soulclan.
Ravenwish is the sibling to Finchfin, Dovecloud, Starlingpaw and Buzzardpaw, he resides in Leafclan.
Buzzardpaw is the sibling to Finchfin, Dovecloud, Starlingpaw and Ravenwish, she resides in Lilyclan.
Starlingpaw, Finchfin and Dovecloud are originally from Obsidianclan.
Lichenfern is originally from Blueclan.
Sagestar, Mutesoft and Rabbitheart are originally from Aspenclan.
Asterflame is the mother of Sweetkit, Rosekit, Leaffall and Mutesoft, she died in Tempestclan.
Stormriver is the father of Sweetkit, Rosekit, Leaffall and Mutesoft, he resides in Lilyclan.
Sweetkit and Rosekit are the siblings of Leaffall and Mutesoft and died in Iceclan.
Waspfur and Lizardstream are originally from Asterclan.
Squirrelpaw is the sibling to Perchkit and Poppykit, he resides in Lilyclan.
Russetpaw is the sibling to Perchkit and Poppykit, he resides in Brambleclan.
Sorrelpaw is the sibling to Perchkit and Poppykit, he resides in Pineclan.
Darkpaw is the sibling to Perchkit and Poppykit, she resides in Alpineclan.
Sparrowclaw, Quickfoot, Leafpaw(Before was of Aspenclan) and Murdochpaw are originally from Hyenaclan.
Arrow is the mother of Riverpaw, Luckypaw, Hawk, Quickfoot, Boartooth and Flintpaw, she resides in Pineclan.
Shadowclaw is the father of Riverpaw, Luckpaw, Hawk, Quickfoot, Boartooth and Flintpaw, he resides in Cherryclan.
Hawk is the sibling of Quickfoot, Riverpaw, Luckypaw, Boartooth and Flintpaw, she resides in Pineclan.
Boartooth is the sibling of Riverpaw, Luckypaw, Hawk, Quickfoot, and Flintpaw, he resides in Swiftclan.
Flintpaw is the sibling of Quickfoot, Riverpaw, Luckypaw, Boartooth and Hawk, she resides in Swallowclan.
Luckypaw is the sibling to Riverpaw, Hawk, Quickfoot, Boartooth and Flintpaw, she resides in Cliffclan.
Riverpaw is the Luckypaw, Hawk, Quickfoot, Boartooth and Flintpaw, she resides in Falconlan.
Pinestep is the mother to Murdochpaw, Troutpaw and Shinepaw, she died in Stagclan.
Crowdawn is the father to Murdochpaw, Troutpaw and Shinepaw, he resides in Cliffclan.
Troutpaw is the sibling to Murdochpaw and Shinepaw, she resides in Gustclan.
Shinepaw is the sibiling to Murdochpaw and Troutpaw, she resides in Swallowclan.
Alpinestar is the forbidden mate to Lyrasong, Oriolefeather and Tigerflower, he died in Laurelclan.
Alpinestar sired many kits, here is a list of mates and kits, along with their where abouts.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 am, edited 20 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Family Ties

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Lily(F) + Markus(M) = Cloudstar(M), Pine(F), Greg(M)
    Cloudstar, Greg and Pine have no mates or kits.
Chloe(F) + Pike(M) = Bouldershade(M), Creek(M), Blizzardsong(M)
    Creek had no mate or kits. Bouldershade had a mate and 6 kits. Blizzardsong had a mate and 4 kits.
Fawnwillow(F) + Bouldershade(M) = Tigerflower(F), Sunnygaze(F), Blazeswimmer(M), Mottleheart(F), Sandswift(M), Rockpounce(M)
    Tigerflower has a mate and 4 kits. Sunnygaze, Blazeswimmer, Mottleheart, Sandswift and Rockpounce have no mates or kits.
Dawnflower(F) + Blizzardsong(M)= Quailkit(F), Whitekit(M), Ryestone(M), Aspenthorn(F)
    Whitekit and Quailkit are to young for mates or kits. Ryestone has no mate or kits. Aspenthorn has a mate and a kit.
Sallie(F) + Tomme(M) = Owldust(F), Johnie(M)
    Owldust had a mate and 5 kits. Johnie had no mate or kits.
Owldust(F) + Tux(M) = Owlpaw(F), Lambshade(M), Tarshadow(M), Whitepaw(F), Spiderpaw(M)
    Owlpaw, Whitepaw and Spiderpaw are to young to have mates or kits. Lambshade and Tarshadow have no mate or kits.
Fae(F) + Raven(M) = Fawnwillow(F), Crow(M)
    Fawnwillow has a mate and 6 kits. Crow has no mate or kits.
Sandflower(F) + Blazeclaw(M) = Archpool(M)
    Archpool has no mate or kits.
Tawnie(F) + Sozim(M) = Dawnflower(F)
    Dawnflower has 2 mates and 6 kits.
Aspenthorn(F) + Sagestar(M) = Erminepaw(M)
    Erminepaw is to young for a mate or kits.
Tea(F) + Tyger(M) = Mudpuddle(M), Flint(M), Takko(F)
    Mudpuddle, Flint and Takko have no mate or kits.
Molly(F) + Tom(M) = Foxclaw(M)
    Foxclaw has a mate and no kits.
Dustclaw(F) + Foxclaw(M) = Unborn/Dead
Loonheart(F) + Harefoot(M) = Brambletuft(F), Willowdusk(F), Rookpaw(M)
    Brambletuft and Willowdusk have no mates or kits. Rookpaw is to young for a mate or kits.
Felice(F) + Robinswift(M) = Beetrice(F), Waspfur(M), Coppereyes(M), Malzar(M)
    Beetrice and Malzar have no mates or kits. Coppereyes has a mate and 3 kits. Waspfur has a mate and 6 kits.
Badgerfall(F) + Coppereyes(M) = Lionpaw(M), Longpaw(M), Lightningpaw(F)
    Lionpaw, Longpaw and Lightningpaw are to young for mates or kits.
Pantherheart(F) + Greystar(M) = Badgerfall(F), Pondleap(F), Darktalon(M)
    Badgerfall has a mate and 3 kits. Pondleap and Darktalon have no mates or kits.
Cerine(F) + Tommas(M) = Russetmist(M), Celina(F), Kaitrine(F), Marble(M)
    Russetmist, Celina, Kaitrine and Marble have no mates or kits.
Fawnleap(F) + Riverpounce(M) = Oriolefeather(F), Leopardkit(M), Patchpaw(M), Speckledflight(F)
    Leopardkit and Patchpaw are to young for mates and kits. Speckledflight has no mate or kits. Oriolefeather has 2 mates and 3 kits.
Oriolefeather(F) + Lichenfern(M) = Nettlepaw(F), Needlepaw(F), Newtpaw(M), unborn/expecting
    Needlepaw, Nettlepaw and Newtpaw are to young for mates and kits.
Yellowblossom(F) + Firerunner(M) = Resinmoon(M), Amberclaw(F)
    Resinmoon had 2 mates and 3 kits. Amberclaw has a mate and 2 kits.
Lilacmist(F) + Resinmoon(M) = Lilypaw(F), Cloverheart(M)
    Lilypaw is to young for mates or kits. Cloverheart has no mates or kits.
Roseflower(F) + Resinmoon(M) = Petalseed(F)
    Petalseed has no mates or kits.
Cassiopeia(F) + Canis(M) = Lyrasong(F)
    Lyrasong has 3 mates and 7 kits.
Lyrasong(F) + Scorpius(M) = Berrypaw(F), Dipperdust(M)
    Berrypaw was to young for mates or kits. Dipperdust has no mates or kits.
Lyrasong(F) + Sagestar(M) = Stormkit(M), Rainkit(M), Rustlepaw(M), Applepaw(F), Robinpaw(F)
    Stormkit, Rainkit, Rustlepaw, Applepaw and Robinpaw are to young for mates and kits.
Crowfall(F) + Hawkeye(M) = Finchfin(F), Dovecloud(F), Starlingpaw(M), Buzzardpaw(F), Ravenwish(M)
    Starlingpaw and Buzzardpaw are to young for mates and kits. Finchfin, Ravenwish(M) and Dovecloud have no mates or kits.
Mira(F) + Tar(M) = Lichenfern(M), Lilyflower(F)
    Lichenfern has a mate and 3 kits. Lilyflower has a mate and 1 kit.
Lilyflower(F) + Kinktail(M) = Mousekit(F)
    Mousekit is to young for mates or kits.
River That Never Ends(F) + Blue As The Sky(M) = Sagestar(M), Pebble That Sinks(F)
    Sagestar has 2 mates and 6 kits. Pebble That Sinks has no mates or kits.
Maree(F) + Bluff(M) = Rabbitheart(M)
    Rabbitheart has no mate or kits.
Asterflame(F) + Stormriver(M) = Mutesoft(F), Leafpaw(M), Sweetkit(F), Rosekit(F)
    Leafpaw, Sweetkit and Rosekit are to young for mates and kits. Mutesoft has no mates or kits.
Lilypad(F) + Kantu(M) = Lizardstream(F), Rook(M), Toad(M)
    Rook and Toad have no mates or kits. Lizardstream has a mate and 6 kits.
Lizardstream(F) + Waspfur(M) = Squirrelpaw(M), Russetpaw(M), Sorrelpaw(M), Darkpaw(F), Perchkit(M), Poppykit(F)
    Squirrelpaw, Russetpaw, Sorrelpaw, Darkpaw, Perchkit and Poppykit are to young for mates and kits.
Milly(F) + Michael(M) = Breezerunner(M), Bart(M), Sitta(F)
    Breezerunner, Bart and Sitta have no mates or kits.
Pantherleap(F) + Hawkeyes(M) = Darkshade(F), Willowflower(F), Ligerclaw(M)
    Darkshade has a mate and 2 kits. Willowflower has 1 mate and 3 kits. Ligerclaw has no mates or kits.
Darkshade(F) + Rowanflicker(M) = Flickerkit(F), Sharpeyes(M)
    Flickerkit was to young for mates or kits. Sharpeyes has no mates and no kits.
Willowflower(F) + Blaze(M) = Tar(M), Taz(M), Snowpaw(F)
    Tar had a mate and 2 kits. Taz and Snowpaw were to young for mates and kits.
Laey(F) + Lie(M) = Vixenspirit(F), Koi(F), Gold(M)
    Vixenspirt, Koi and Gold have no mates or kits.
Lai(F) + Razor(M) = Runningmist(M), Pond(F), Tallon(M)
    Runningmist, Pond and Tallon had no mates or kits.
Twine(F) + Tigger(M) = Sparrowclaw(F), Toyger(M), Leo(M)
    Sparrowclaw, Toyger and Leo have no mates or kits.
Arrow(F) + Shadowclaw(M)= Boartooth(M), Hawk(F), Quickfoot(M), Flintpaw(F), Riverpaw(F), Luckypaw(F)
    Hawk, Flintpaw, Riverpaw and Luckypaw are to young to have kits. Boarfang and Quickfoot have no mates or kits.
Pinestep(F) + Crowdawn(M) = Murdochpaw(M), Troutpaw(F), Shinepaw(F)
    Murdochpaw, Troutpaw and Shinepaw are to young for mates and kits.
Mirrorheart(F) + Redstar(M) = Tantoclaw(M), Minnow(F), Flamepaw(M), Coralheart(F)
    Minnow and Flamepaw are to young for mates and kits. Tantoclaw has a mate and no kits. Coralheart has no mate or kits.
White(F) + Blackie(M) = Snowfeather(F), Grey(M), Powder(F)
    Grey and Powder have no mates or kits. Snowfeather has a mate and no kits.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 am, edited 13 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me