C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby kortico » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:37 am

a h h stuck on my phone @ school, I'll respond as soon as I can when I get home later !!
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 am

@loonyloolaluna

hah
historical context XD

imma accept it-
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:33 pm

krazykitty00 wrote:
@Rose + Echos Thanks for both your offers though now it puts me in the tight spot of choosing between you two..
I don't want to leave anyone out though so my idea is:

We can raid Dee's father, who's throwing a party in which Maria happens to be attending. Since Leo would never willing just allow some random pirate join a raid that he Soo carefully planned out, maybe they find Chickadee already in the mansion and he - assuming she's a noble at first - uses her as as easier means to get to the wine cellar. Maria could be taking some fresh air from the party and run into them there thus, everyone's involved and Kitty doesn't feel like a jerk for choosing one over the other~ =^>w<^=

Does that sound good?

Not sure if this is gonna happen, but I think that would be wicked if the other two are cool. Maybe Dee can run into Leo as he heads over. Or she can be close as Ace and the boys go over the fence. That would be interesting either way. ✌🏻️

Also, @Flame, would but no one I have is near water enough for an opening with your person. 😞 Maybe in a few more post, but sadly not right now. Not sure about anyone else.

What!? @loony?! 🙀 A crush on me Wolfie!? Hehe.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Ohkami wrote:
krazykitty00 wrote:
@Rose + Echos Thanks for both your offers though now it puts me in the tight spot of choosing between you two..
I don't want to leave anyone out though so my idea is:

We can raid Dee's father, who's throwing a party in which Maria happens to be attending. Since Leo would never willing just allow some random pirate join a raid that he Soo carefully planned out, maybe they find Chickadee already in the mansion and he - assuming she's a noble at first - uses her as as easier means to get to the wine cellar. Maria could be taking some fresh air from the party and run into them there thus, everyone's involved and Kitty doesn't feel like a jerk for choosing one over the other~ =^>w<^=

Does that sound good?

Not sure if this is gonna happen, but I think that would be wicked if the other two are cool. Maybe Dee can run into Leo as he heads over. Or she can be close as Ace and the boys go over the fence. That would be interesting either way. ✌🏻️

Also, @Flame, would but no one I have is near water enough for an opening with your person. 😞 Maybe in a few more post, but sadly not right now. Not sure about anyone else.

Not sure if it's gonna happen either, just waiting to hear if Echos and Rose are okay with it. Though, not a good idea for her to run into Leo of all people at such critical moment. Hehehe....

Ah, little Chase also had a little secret crush on Wolfie~ Yay for dramatic love triangles~ Of course, his crush is secret, so you didn't hear it from me~

@Flame, if you'd like, Jordan could be near the loading docks where Kaden is.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 pm

*creeps around the roleplay*
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Beauregard
NAME: "Beauregard Charis at your service."
NICKNAME: "Beauregard is such a long name... Call be Beau, or anything you'd like really."
AGE: "I don't really keep track...Umm.. About 24 years old, I'm sure."
SEXUALITY: "Homosexual~"

PERSONALITY: "I'm pretty quiet usually, keeping to yourself is a bit better than going up and screaming your heart out to strangers, isn't it? I'll admit I talk quite a bit but that's only pushed onto people I know. Calm swimming on a clear day with the most gentle of tail strokes would define me a bit I guess. I like to think I'm pretty laid back and relaxed."
LIKES: "Really pretty shells! Colors, the bright but pleasing to the eye ones, y'know? My favorite thing is if I wake up early enough I can go up and lay on a big rock or a piece of driftwood passing by and watch the sunrise, I do the same for sunsets.. Oh! When people talk really excitedly about something to you and their eyes light up they are so into the subject and they are absolutely adorable!!"
DISLIKES: "Slime, or anything gunky or sticky, gets stuck in the scales and is such a pain to get out. Mean fish man, absolutely horrible to put up with, and a little scary if you don't know if they're poisonous.. Real loud sudden noises, scares me half to death and it's incredibly annoying."
+ TRAITS: Adaptable, determined, friendly, patient, loyal, affable.
- TRAITS: Obliging most often, sensitive, distracted easily if he doesn't have a set mind, anxious in fear of uncontrollable things.

CRUSH: "Oh? Well.. If I have to tell you..It's that absolute cutie ..." (Open- Feel free to ask!)
BF: "My marvelous ... of course!"

ROLE: "Merman! Can't you see the tail?"
TAIL: Black, white, and orange butterfly Koi

BACKGROUND: Born near France he was raised by his parents before his father was taken by a pirate crew leaving a young Beauregard and his mother alone and so close to humans. Possible threats. Together they moved out farther from the land where he continued to grow and helped his mom the best he could. Once old enough he made sure his mother was safe with family before going out on his own and now stays closer to land than the near middle of the ocean he was mostly raised in. Occasionally he sings, usually when he's lonely and wants the company of any nearby sailor, he watches as they grow closer and then swims near the boat popping up from time to time in different places still singing while playing his game of hide and seek with the human.

OTHER: He keeps a pile of 'goods' in the underwater cave he calls home. It's really just piles of shells arranged by color and pieces of jewelry he finds drifting in the currents. "Jolly Rodger!"

Voice/singing Ideas: X.X.X
How to say Beauregard, Beauregard means beautiful outlook in french. Pronounce Beau.
Last edited by lxxtus on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loonyloolaluna » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:49 pm

RoselynBlackThorne wrote:@loonyloolaluna

hah
historical context XD

imma accept it-

Thank you so much for accepting me! I think I'll make another character but I just wanna get Ziah up and running

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:Hey does anyone wanna interact with Jordan caauusseee I'm blank on ideas for him x3

Would you like Ziah to interact with Jordan? He's meant to be by the docks now anyway ...
And who knows? We might say hi to Ohkami's character? ;)

Ohkami wrote:Also, @Flame, would but no one I have is near water enough for an opening with your person. 😞 Maybe in a few more post, but sadly not right now. Not sure about anyone else.

hahahah Maybe?? ;) ;) I think if I make my other character (Swedish grew up in Holland) she'd be wayy more interested in Wolfie??
loonyloolaluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:49 am

@All y'all talking about the raid;; I'm completely fine with anything we decide !! Maybe Dee decides that she's going to kind of "get back" at her father {pfft, with the excuse that Jack wouldn't mind having a bit more gold xD} And while she's entering // heading to the mansion, Leo// Ace// someone from the Ruby Chalice overhears her call herself the governors daughter, and therefore thinks that she's another of those super stuck- up rich nobles and would be a great little 'Tour Guide' to show them where all the valuables are in the mansion during the party xD And maybe Kitty's char walks in on them stealing stuff?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:26 am

krazykitty00 wrote:

hah XD

if Echos doesn't mind, i'll roll with it

oh, and
@PaleLotus

that merman tho; he deserves to be in this RP

my gosh XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:32 am

Thank you! Beauregard is a happy merman :D
I'll add some negative traits and fix his form when I get home, just checking in on mobile rn.

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:@Lotus YES ANOTHER GAY MERMAN
GAY MERMEN! WOO
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me