Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby raaats » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:31 am

AsherAtRisk wrote:
AsherAtRisk wrote:Hi, I'm AsherAtRisk, or Asher. I'm looking for a 1x1 rp. I haven't rp'd in a few months, so if you are interested, please be wary that I may not be that inspired right away.
About me

¤I live in central timezone
¤I should be able to respond from 7p.m to 1p.m the next day if I don't fall asleep
¤I would like to talk ooc, but I do have the mentality of "If they wanted to talk to me, they would start it.'
¤I'd prefer to rp over pm, but over a forum is fine, as well.
¤I am atmost semiliterate and can give up to 4 paragraphs when inspired.
What I'd like from you

¤Please no text talk if it's not ooc, it gets me confused
¤Half a paragraph isn't a lot to ask for, right? I need something to respond to.
¤Slow-burns if romance is applicable, It takes me a bit to get into a romantic state of mind because I'm aroflux.
¤Help with plot and updates when something big is going to happen.
¤Please let me know if you're getting bored, being ghosted sucks.
What can be expected from me

¤I will help with plot points
¤Semi-welly written characters and paragraphs
¤I will reply at least twice a day depending on how long it takes you to respond
¤Reminders every two days with no response
¤Active participation in character-driven scenes, if our characters are around each other, I will attempt to have my character engage yours.
¤An open mind. I don't have a preferance when pairing because all of my characters are part of the lgbtq-because I am- My most used characters, Calix and Erin, are nonbinary and pansexual, so...
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

are you looking for another adventure?

Postby minimire » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

hello everyone! minimire here, and i've been in the mood for some good old roleplays again so i thought i'd post my search here! so a bit about me, i'm in the UTC + 08 timezone and i'm currently still studying! however, i still manage to find time to come on everyday so don't worry. a bit more about my hobbies, i'm a writer and a reader, as i'm sure many others on here are as well. apart from that, i also love to do research, on things i'm passionate about and that interests me at least. these would include paleontology, zoology, and veterinary science. unfortunately my educational system sucks so i am unable to study those in my school. but i digress. back on the topic of roleplaying, i'm pretty much open to anything with a fantasy plotline. i'll list some of my interests below but regarding pairings, i'm alright with anything - mxf, fxf, or mxm. i'm also comfortable playing any gender. i'm a female myself i might add. i'd also like to consider myself a semi-lit role player and you can expect at least 300 to 500 words minimum.

what i expect from you:
    i. at least a semi-lit roleplayer ii. respond in the rp thread at least once a day, if you will be busy, please do inform me before hand iii. willing to help work out a plot and worldbuilding iv. lgbtq+ supportive (it's completely fine if you won't want to play a queer character, but please do not be rude about it) v. able to play both genders

as mentioned, here are some of my interests:

harry potter - my interests for the wizarding world has sparked once again.
    ~ takes place a few years after the wizarding war. our oc's have finally gotten their hogwarts letter. i would tweak this a bit so that our characters are at least 16 during their first year in school. we can develop the plot more if you're interested in a roleplay set in hogwarts. (Preferably focusing more on potions)
    ~ takes place during or before the era of fantastic beasts and where to find them. both of us are apprentices of newt scamander and helping him along as we discover new creatures and learn more about the existing ones. we can think of a more solid plot if you're interested in this timeline.
    - takes place during the middle ages, perhaps before hogwarts was founded and we can delve more into the history of the wizarding world and hogwarts

dragons - any fantasy plotline involving dragons i would definitely be interested in.
    ~ dragon riders on a quest. we'd need a good world building foundation for this one at least.
    ~ our characters are dragons as we discover what's causing a mysterious plague that is slowly wiping out our species. again, would be best to set in a good world building foundation for this and we can develop the plot more.

fantasy - i love worldbuilding and hopefully roleplays will motivate me to continue writing daily
    - mermaids, pirates, medieval era, any and all things fantasy, i'm here for it!
    - worldbuilding madness

*** also looking for roleplayers to create a group hogwarts roleplay together (: please pm me if interested
minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:38 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:19 am

FigTown wrote:
FigTown wrote:R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord or CS!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write 2 paragraphs minimum!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good
Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male!
I only play straight couples sorry!
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
[b][u]I can rp on discord!!!!(pref)

I WANT AN ENEMIRES TO LOVERS SLOW BRUNNNNN PLEASE! WITH ANY OF MY PLOTS BELOW
I am open to any plot ideas you have, or any couplings!
**AS OF 14/09/2021 I HAVE STARTED UNIVERSITY. SO REPLIES MAY BE SLOW BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW**

[i]I put in red what i'd like to rp the most!

What I'd love to RP!

Human;

Apocalypse colony leader x outsider/thief
The colony leader catches an outsider on their land, raiding their supplies. They bring them in and wind up trying to convince them to stay on one condition; they help them infiltrate another colony and break them from the inside. Raid them and steal weapons. They agree but what if the outsider knows someone at this other colony? Like a friend? A lover? Family? Would they throw it away so that colony leader lets them live?
OR
In an apocalypse, the group rescue an injured stranger. The group nurse is left to treat them and that's how it all began; them saving them and the other in a random building almost dead. The stranger chooses to join the group and from there - they need to survive together even if within the group there's death and despair

Apocalypse survivors(!!!!!!)

It's been a couple of years since the zombie apocalypse began.. There are small groups and settlements that are available to stay in to help keep you alive. This small group is new, banded together by chance and by grief. They have to work together to survive and thrive in this scary nasty world.. And two people in the group that despise one another must come around to working with each other to survive. CAN BE ZOMBIE OR NUCULAR

singer x guitarist/drummer(!!!!!!)
Person A (singer) is a confident and bold person with the voice of an angel and person B can play the drums/guitar like no other, but the problem is; They hate each other. One person thinks their ideas are better but the other thinks they suck. One wants to name the song this, one wants to name the song that. They can't seem to get along until they're forced by their record deal to collab on a song; a love song. Problem is, they both have never experienced love so try to find love somewhere but in that process, they find it in one another.

Fandoms;
Stardew Valley
Farmer x NPC(OC or cannon)
Farmer x Farmer
The 100
Bellamy Blake x oc
Oc x Oc

I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 3 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)

The people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of 100 young criminals down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships in-between and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of each other
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what's up this is so specific

Postby pereyra » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:05 pm

hi, my name is hy, i'm an adult player, and i think dogs should vote.
    anyway, i'm looking for someone to do this very specific-yet-vague plot with;

character a and character b have been in a relationship for a while now and honestly, it's going really well. they've got some real hallmark vibes about them, you know? one day, while character a is out minding their own business, they run into character c, someone they dated way back in high school. while the two spend some time catching up, they both realize there's still a spark between them. the problem is that regardless of that spark, character a is still perfectly happy in their current relationship. the bigger problem is that character c is not morally opposed to becoming a homewrecker.

so yeah it's basically just a good old fashioned love triangle sort of thing. how does it end? do character a and character b stay together? does character c get between them? do they all three fall in love and it becomes a wholesome poly ship? does a fourth character come in to make things even spicier? i dunno, guess we'll figure it out as we go.

ideally for this plot, i would play both character b and character c and you would play character a. i'm open to playing them as any gender, but would prefer to play them as either male or nonbinary characters. or one of each. you know. i don't care what gender you play, that's up to you. i would also like our characters to be over the age of eighteen, maybe mid-20s ish? lastly i would prefer to roleplay over discord just because it is much, much easier for me to reply there.

anyway, that's all i've got. and if you're not interested in that but you've still got some kitschy romance ideas feel free to hit me up, i'm a sucker for them.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Hi, I'm Bolt, or Romeo and I'm looking for a couple of rp partners for 1x1.
A little about me
-he/him/his pronouns
-queer adult trans man
-I really only roleplay male characters, and i mostly do mxm or mxnb roleplays, sorry!
-How much I write can vary, but i can go up to a couple paragraphs
-I reply multiple times a day
-I am willing to rp here or discord
-I expect you to be able to reply at least once a day, and at least reply with 4 sentences, but more is welcomed!

What I'm looking for
· Love triangle turned poly romance? (Two people wanted for that)
· Bad guy x Good guy
· Zombie apocalypse romance ( Want to make this kinda yeehawy)
· Pirates
· Enemies to lovers?
· Wilderness surivial

Warriors
· Kittypet x loner

This is all I can think of rn but if you have ideas, feel free to run them by me!
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:16 am

Lesbeanie wrote:
Lesbeanie wrote:
Lesbeanie wrote:
Heya heya! My name is MACHINEGIRL, But you can call me Mach for short, I'm currently looking for an RP!

First of all, a little info about me
I'm not the best of writers but not the worst either. I got some (amateur) experience in writing, but due to the fact I'm not from any English talking countries, my spelling and grammar are a little... Let's just say mediocre. But! I'm trying my best to be as good as possible and I'm still learning new things every day! I also have PDD NOS (It's called ASS now, but I prefer the original term for it), so I have difficulty understanding some things, so I might ask a few dumb questions and I can take some things literally. Overall, my writing skills are average but still understandable.

I'm LGBTQIA+ Friendly! As I am part of it as well. I'm fine with everything. MxM, FxF, trans, non-binary, you name it! I'm currently not too keen on doing MxF though.

I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm at least online 2 times a day, but there's a possibility I could take a break for a week or three. My replies can be very fast, but their length can vary a lot. I can do about 50 to 300 words depending on what your reply is. I sometimes try to mirror but it's quite rare and it's mostly a coincidence.

About OOC chatting, I can be a little shy but once I get comfy around you I will not hesitate to start a nice convo!

What I want from you
First of all, I want you to have fun and be yourself! It doesn't matter what your reply length is or if your grammar is absolutely perfect. I just want to have a good time with someone! Though I do prefer someone with grammar as good as mine. I also want you to be LGBTQIA+ friendly. And please, I can't be patient for my life, reply at least once every two days (╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

Plots and fandoms
I'm fine with any plot! But I'm currently only looking for romance (I'll make an exception if the plot sounds great)
A list of plots and fandoms I'm interested in (Bold = Craving for it)
- Romance
- Human x monster
- Monster x monster (Would love something with mermaids)
- Horror
- MHA
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Attack on Titan
- Anything with dragons (Including WOF)
- Realistic or fantasy wildlife (Preferably wolves)
- Realistic or fantasy human
- Marvel or X-men
- Alien trilogy movies
- Castle Swimmer
- Demon x angel/demon x demon/angel x angel
- Loki
- Wolves
I'm fine with anything, really.

What platforms I would use
I mostly use discord, I'm comfier with it and I know how to use it better. But I can use forums too! No PM though, I always lose those.

Hopefully I intrigue someone with this!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:43 pm

-
Last edited by Cruxich on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:44 am

Marz wrote:
Marz wrote:
Marz wrote:
    hia! im marz. ive been roleplaying for quite a few years, and recently got back to this website in search of a fun roleplay. i am a night owl and will most likely be able respond to any messages then, sorry luvs<3
    ps; im a semi-lit roleplayer with about a few year of experience

things you can expect from me
    - good grammar
    - depending on your preference, i can write a smaller paragraphs or a longer paragraphs. jus let me know!
    - organized and neat posts, i like them to look pretty lol
    - open to *almost* anything
    - i prefer straight relationships but i’m down for whatever
    - i prefer playing female characters
    - i will try my best to keep you updated when i am unable to reply, but sometimes work or other events happen

things i expect from you
    - i don't mind when you reply, within a few hours or a few days. just try to keep it active!
    - good with communication, if you cant reply or something comes up, tell me and we can talk, it’s no biggie
    - i prefer longer/more detailed and interesting roleplays. but if that's not your style we may be able to work something out

roleplays im interested in, however not limited too
    warrior cats
    k9 of some sorts
    typical highschool love
    hogwarts school/witchcraft and wizardry
    goodgirlxbadboy type lol

im pretty firm on my no anime/mlp roleplays, if thats not for you then im sorry, wish u luck tho!
Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

are you looking for an adventure?

Postby minimire » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:31 pm

hello everyone! minimire here, and i've been in the mood for some good old roleplays again so i thought i'd post my search here! so a bit about me, i'm in the UTC + 08 timezone and i'm currently still studying! however, i still manage to find time to come on everyday so don't worry. a bit more about my hobbies, i'm a writer and a reader, as i'm sure many others on here are as well. apart from that, i also love to do research, on things i'm passionate about and that interests me at least. these would include paleontology, zoology, and veterinary science. unfortunately my educational system sucks so i am unable to study those in my school. but i digress. back on the topic of roleplaying, i'm pretty much open to anything with a fantasy plotline. i'll list some of my interests below but regarding pairings, i'm alright with anything - mxf, fxf, or mxm. i'm also comfortable playing any gender. i'm a female myself i might add. i'd also like to consider myself a semi-lit role player and you can expect at least 300 to 500 words minimum.

what i expect from you:
    i. at least a semi-lit roleplayer ii. respond in the rp thread at least once a day, if you will be busy, please do inform me before hand iii. willing to help work out a plot and worldbuilding iv. lgbtq+ supportive (it's completely fine if you won't want to play a queer character, but please do not be rude about it) v. able to play both genders

as mentioned, here are some of my interests:

medieval period - i rewatched reign just for the fun of it and am craving a good medieval roleplay now XD
    - no fantasy or low fantasy
    - family drama, arranged marriage, forbidden romance, political intrigue, black plague
    - i would like the roleplay to be more plot driven than character driven so i don't mind adding one or more of those plot points together (:

harry potter - my interests for the wizarding world has sparked once again.
    ~ takes place a few years after the wizarding war. our oc's have finally gotten their hogwarts letter. i would tweak this a bit so that our characters are at least 16 during their first year in school. we can develop the plot more if you're interested in a roleplay set in hogwarts. (Preferably focusing more on potions)
    ~ takes place during or before the era of fantastic beasts and where to find them. both of us are apprentices of newt scamander and helping him along as we discover new creatures and learn more about the existing ones. we can think of a more solid plot if you're interested in this timeline.
    - takes place during the middle ages, perhaps before hogwarts was founded and we can delve more into the history of the wizarding world and hogwarts

dragons - any fantasy plotline involving dragons i would definitely be interested in.
    ~ dragon riders on a quest. we'd need a good world building foundation for this one at least.
    ~ our characters are dragons as we discover what's causing a mysterious plague that is slowly wiping out our species. again, would be best to set in a good world building foundation for this and we can develop the plot more.

fantasy - i love worldbuilding and hopefully roleplays will motivate me to continue writing daily
    - mermaids, pirates, medieval era, any and all things fantasy, i'm here for it!
    - worldbuilding madness

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me