The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun May 14, 2017 9:36 am

@startail, he's accepted ^.^ Though you probably should wait to start reposting for a little bit since we're going to have a time skip (to the next day) soon.
@project, before I accept your character, you'll have to get a different picture for them.
@spirit, slightly the same thing goes for you too. I'd like it if you could atleast conclude a picture for each of your characters, frankly your forms look pretty barren on their own. Maybe you could take a little bit of time away from your shipping to focus more on the actual characters, huh? xD

Okay, so I have a bit of stuff to tell all of you. Firstly being that I've updated the front post to include the season as well as the moon phase now, just so people aren't confused. As of right now, the season is summer, with the month being July.
And also, regrading the coming time skip, I'll be commencing it probably tomorrow, or later. Any posts I do before that will still be in the current time. If anyone hasn't finished their interactions, they'll have to work out what happened with the people involved. (One of those will probably be me, considering I'm always so slow with my roleplaying xD
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:49 am

They have refs

and if I bring in my 'flame butterfly', he's only going to be in here for plot and or drama (Maybe drama, and Idk about plot, but he's going to be in here to help me)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue May 16, 2017 12:24 am

@spirit, okay, they're all good to go and accepted. And please, stop adding characters, you've going to hurt yourself xD

Okay, I've done the time skip. Just a reminder, if you were in the middle of anything before hand, make sure to have a discussion with whoever you were interacting with just so you know where to start off in the morning.

@coco, yeah, that goes for us. Heidi did black out, I'm assuming? So Jasmine did hold her own, but I figure she got injured at least,
since frankly she isn't that different from a normal human, though she could use her powers to make Heidi's 'helpers' at least somewhat visible to her. The only real thing I need to ask you is how much do you think I should injure Jasmine?
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 am

Alright, I'll message people when I have time!

And yes, she did. I don't think she would have done much damage to her since I planned to have her just kind of run off to cause mischief somewhere else anyway. The most damage she probably would have done was a scratch.

I will try to reply to people when I have time and after we figure out the time skip
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue May 16, 2017 3:00 am

Haruto is open!

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:@spirit, okay, they're all good to go and accepted. And please, stop adding characters, you've going to hurt yourself xD

Okay, I've done the time skip. Just a reminder, if you were in the middle of anything before hand, make sure to have a discussion with whoever you were interacting with just so you know where to start off in the morning.

XD will pm God of Mischief later on, unless they pm me first

I think I already hurt myself...this stupid allergy!
Oh! I should probably pm eden's rper too
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 am

[removed]

[ name ] Steve 
        [ age ] 18
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] ehh impress me ;)

[ powers ] he is able to see with sound, he is able to destroy things with sound and he is able to amplify sound or make things impossible to hear.
        [ personality ] Steve is more go with the flow than most, half the time he's either walking around or just hanging out with random people.
        [ history ] At the age of 4 Steve was diagnosed with a genetic defect that would cause his eyes to, decompose. After the loss of his eyes Steve joined his dad at his radio station, which he Bagan to enjoy. Each day after school he would be driven to the station to hang out with his dad and help with some parenting problems by giving them the out look of a child. He became known for saying " we're not as stupid as you think we are." His father ended up with the same defect Steve had but instead of taking just the eyes it took his life. His mother later died in a car accident. Steve did odd jobs and saved up enough to buy a ticket to London. At the age of 16 and filled with survivors guilt Steve moved to the uk to try to enjoy his life. He met the mystery man and was shocked to find he had the ability to see, but the only thing he can see in color is the purple moon.

[ family ] dead
        [ crush ] he's a lookn
        [ other ] nope

I DO NOT OWN THE ART
Last edited by raey on Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft + inappropriate content removed
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Tue May 16, 2017 7:08 am

Sorry guys
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue May 16, 2017 7:28 am

Ackkk, I've been away for so long---
I'm so, so sorry ;A;
AP exams are over now though, so that's done.
Now for the regular exams, ugh.
I'll try to have a post up when I have the time to. For some reason, teachers adore giving out projects to do at the end of the year =.=
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 am

@Kz: We had a timeskip, so...what do we want to say for Negi and Kysma? (Maybe for Shoki and Yasha, we could say they just went home together)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me