crowclan and spiderclan | discussion thread | o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How should we start off the roleplay?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:29 am

Ily !! should make a leader
22%
bump sundrop to leader and ily !!! makes a deputy
11%
rowanflight becomes a leader after the death of a leader, and needs to go to the moonstones
67%

Total votes : 9

Re: crowclan and spiderclan | discussion thread | o&a

Postby Winstalgia » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:47 am

@ C a s - You're accepted, everything looks good! OO I'm excited for this to start and to see how this goes! (Also I was recently accepted for a mod position).

Name: AdderLight
Rank + Clan: Crowclan, warrior
Gender + Age: Male, 31 moons
-
Sexuality: bi
Mate + Crush: open
kits: n/a
-
"Nothing around here is quite as it seems
Not sure if anything's real or a dream...

personality and history here, wip
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:19 am

MEMBERS OF CROWCLAN

APPEARANCE; Long haired gray and white, with yellow-green eyes.
NAMES; Greypaw (Greytalon)
GENDER; tom
AGE; 12 moons
RANK; apprentice

FAMILY; open
PERSONALITY; He is kind, friendly, childish and playful but shy toward the cats he likes and is reckless. He loves to make friends with others, but he is not very good at it, he usual mess thing down.
CRUSH; open
MATE: none yet
KITS; none yet
HISTORY; Nothing special.
ELSE; none

APPEARANCE; Light brown, with dark amber eyes.
NAMES; Creamrabbit
GENDER; she-cat
AGE; 19 moons
RANK; warrior

FAMILY; Doghowl (brother, deceased)
PERSONALITY; She is a generally hard-working cat, always trying to be doing something because sitting still has never been something she's good at. Nor is shutting up, for that matter. Runningpaw has a bad habit of sticking her nose where it does not belong.
CRUSH; open
MATE: open
KITS; open
HISTORY; normal past.
ELSE; one scar over her left ear.

MEMBERS OF SPIDERCLAN

APPEARANCE; Black tabby, with amber eyes.
NAMES; Tigerflare
GENDER; tom
AGE; 39 moons
RANK; warrior

FAMILY; Jaguarstrike (deceased, brother)
PERSONALITY; He is serious, proud, sarcastic, aggressive, selfish, overprotective and jealously. He hates big chances and become stressed easily. He tears his fur a lot and has lots of furless areas at his body.
CRUSH; open
MATE: Nightcloud (break up), open
KITS; open
HISTORY; He is born with the clan, together with his brother, but they didn't get along very well and fight almost anything, including his former mate Nightcloud. After his brother deads his mate Nightcloud break up with him because she lover Jaguarstrike more.
ELSE; one large scar on his right side, all way to the shoulder to the hip.

APPEARANCE; Light brown patched tabby, with green eyes.
NAMES; Littlepaw (Littlewillow)
GENDER; she-cat
AGE; 8 moons
RANK; apprentice

FAMILY; Palepaw (sister)
PERSONALITY; She is usual very calm, friendly, caring, motherly and loyal to the clan. She loves to take care of the clan needs. She is sometimes Stubborn, listens to orders, loyal and protective to a fault. She cares deeply for the ones around her and is greatly upset when they're hurt.
CRUSH; open
MATE: none yet
KITS; none yet
HISTORY; normal
ELSE; none

OTHERS

APPEARANCE; Odd colored diluted grey torthoiseshell, with deep honey colored eyes.
NAMES; Odd (Oddflame)
GENDER; she-cat
AGE; 17 moons
RANK; loner

FAMILY; unknown
PERSONALITY; She is a seriously troublesome cat. She is adventurous, stubborn, does whatever she wants and doesn't give up easily. Someone could see her very annoying troublemaker, what she is. She has her kind, caring and shy nature as well.
CRUSH; open
MATE: open
KITS; open
HISTORY; He is born as a loner, but is always being the black sheep to her family, she left her mother and siblings very early age.
ELSE; none
Last edited by Queen of flames on Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
001. beetledusk 002. 30 moons 003. male/tom-cat 004. heterosexual/heteromantic 005.
warrior of crowclan 006. previously an apprentice 007. content where he stands 009. no
romantic interest / open 010. no mate 011. no known kin 012. no kits
with a tough outside and inside, a desire to see things through to the end and a sense of
loyalty unmatched by many others, beetledusk stands out quite often but has no desire
to be seen as such. the tom is tough both physically and mentally, few things can bring
the tom down. perseverance is frequently his motive, glad for it because otherwise he
probably wouldn't get through certain things without it. while sociable the tom doesn't
particularly care for the spot-light, or any attention thrown his way for that matter he
tends to be rather quiet in situations and rather awkward when the point of interest is
himself. the tom can be a bit skeptical and judgmental at times, especially thanks to
his rather no-nonsense nature. despite this, the tom is definitely among the most loya
l warriors of the clan and is always out for the good of them, never one to care about
his own well-being which has occasionally but him in a rough place.
██████████████████████████
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
001. cricketpaw 002. 8 moons 003. male/tom-cat 004. bi-curious/biromantic 005.
apprentice of crowclan 006. previously a kit 007. not sure where he wants to be 009. no
romantic interest / open 010. no mate 011. no known kin 012. no kits
cricketpaw is described as chipper and curious, often not much more than a kit fresh ou
t of the nursery. he's a lively character and definitely quite the romantic of the clan. he
typically is said to have the 'tea' of the clan, seeming to know quite a bit about everyth
ing and everyone. he has a bad habit of eavesdropping and is quite the nosy apprentice
but means well regardless, he's just sometimes overly curious which has landed him in
quite the trouble in the past. despite these traits, he has an eager-to-please nature an
d is always trying his best to please his clan-mates. he becomes - quite hard on himsel
f when he upsets others. the tom is quite the emotional character, and doesn't always
know how to handle his emotions or what they exactly mean. his biggest one is love o
r friendship, which often gets in the way of things. he isn't one to fight back, preferri
ng to use wordplay to his advantage. cricketpaw is quite the character by far.
███████████████████████████
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:45 am

@wildsight

accepted!
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:16 pm

@winstalgia, thank you! I can't wait until we can get started! <3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 pm

I'll work on my cats now, sorry for the delay I've been kinda uninspired lately :c

edit 2.0;
      Rowanflight - Mother + siblings open though I'd personally love to have someone play his old mentor Redblaze (can change name). He use to be a troublemaker in his younger moons but can be a bit of a stickler now though he tends to be nice about it. Very loyal and friendly, sometimes a little bit of a goofball.
      Berrypaw - open sibling + father. I don't see her as having a crush currently, needs a good friend to get her out of a depression.
      Flowersong - open for siblings, see post below has 2 litter mates + parents had 2 other litters. Open for friends as well.
      Rockpaw - open has 2 siblings - Rockpaw (tom) + Minnowpaw (foster sister), mother is Oakpoppy (Flowersong's older sister). Could have a gradual crush. He tends to be a bit daredevilish and welcomes death entirely but not depressed. He's odd.

@Cas; I hope it's okay I did put Rainsong as Rowanflight's crush
      @Starbitsoda; Same for you, I did put Owlfeather as Flowersong's crush
Last edited by stormythecloud on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:52 pm

stormythecloud wrote:
Tom ✦ Deputy of Crowclan ✦ 35 Moons
White & brown tabby tom with green eyes
Rowanflight when he was a kit tended to cause a bit of trouble as he had been a little rebel and tended to not follow the rules of kits exploring. He was a little bit of a leader among his litter of three, they followed him but he always owned up and took the blame when they would get into trouble as he knew that had he stayed in camp they would have as well. During his apprenticeship he did outgrow being a troublemaker from his mentor, Redblaze, being more a stickler of the rules and being quite hard with Rowanpaw, he shaped him to become a greater warrior and leader he one day he hoped would be. Rowanpaw always felt like he owed everything to Redblaze and continued to look up to him even once he earned his warrior name. While being a warrior, he slowly was beginning to grow feelings for one of the prettiest she-cats, Rainpaw, he knew he would have to wait as he was a young warrior while she was an apprentice and he didn't see a reason to try anything yet. But as time passed on by even after Rainpaw became Rainsong, he was a bit nervous and had built it up in his head for too long. Though over time he did try to start becoming her friend, working on it slowly but also not wanting to rush anything as he didn't want to mess anything up. When he thought he would say something after building courage for nearly six moons he had became deputy at twenty nine moons old. With the sudden new duties, he pushed it off as he began trying to handle himself as not only was he young but also surprised that he was chosen as there were other warriors that had experience such as his mentor. But when he had seen that his mentor was proud of him which did put him at ease, over the past six moons he built up his confidence quite a lot but still had one challenge he just couldn't overcome - his feelings.
Rowanflight tends to take his duties a bit too seriously at times but tries to make it easy on his clanmates by trying to pair patrols with ones that got along well and matching their skills to ensure the clan would both be fed and defended well. Sometimes he has used this in his own advantage though he never would admit to it. On a personal level he can be a bit of a goofball and very friendly, his past apprentices would say the same though he could be stern with them he also treated them as a fellow equal and with respect. He believes everyone deserves respect unless there is a reason to take it away which goes against most others that say respect is earned and not given.

Parents: Duckberry & Shadowclaw
        Siblings: Nightmask Ashstorm / open
        Other Kin: Open
        Kits: xx none xx
        Former Mentor: Redblaze
        Former Apprentice(s): open
        Apprentice:
        Crush: Rainsong

xx
x
x
x

She-cat ✦ Apprentice of Crowclan ✦ 10 Moons
Brown lynx pointed cream she-cat with stunning blue eyes
Berrypaw was born to Daisyflower and Icestorm along with her two sisters, the three of them were typically side by side while they were kittens in the nursery. But as the three of them turned into warriors they had grown apart some as they made friends with some of the older apprentices that they once had shared a den. Unfortunately during a night patrol that her fellow sister and mother had been on there had been a badger attack that cost them both their lives. It was the thing that began making her cold to others, the event had taken place when she was eight moons old. She hasn't really been seen with her sister much as she feels always like they are missing Fawnpaw.
Berrypaw used to be more open to others but has been more recently seen as more a standoffish cat that tends to more so do things alone. She can still be friendly at times when approached and when she has to work with others but is in a bit state of grief. She does know she can't stay like this forever but isn't quite sure how to pull herself out of it without asking for help which is hard for her as she has never been one to ask for it.

Parents: Daisyflower & Icestorm
        Siblings: Lilypaw Fawnpaw
        Other Kin:
        Former Mentor: to be assigned
        Crush: open

She-cat ✦ Warrior of Spiderclan ✦ 28 Moons
An interesting mix of orange and brown tabby with a white underbelly. Not your usual calico she-cat.
Flowersong was born to Breezepoppy and Emberwhisker along with her two siblings in her litter, she finds herself lucky that for the longest time that all her family was alive. As her and her siblings were their parents third litter and their last, growing up with her other siblings around was nice but strange that they were already warriors and her other siblings had been nearly warriors when she was born. From what her mother had told her was that she was always wanting a large family which she had more than achieved by the time Breezepoppy had retired and had eventually pass away. It hurt when her mother passed but she was happy that her mother that had been older had seen through all her kits been warriors and even got to see some have their own kits. Flowersong wishes she could follow in her mother's pawprints to have her own big family but deems it to be unlikely so for now all she enjoys is playing with her siblings own kits.
Flowersong has always been a bit unusual even when she was just a kit, her litter mates sometimes teased her about it quite often. Hearing it at first she felt like it was a bad thing but as time had gone on, she didn't see what was so bad about it as it made her stand out. Some joke that she was unusual since it had to do with her pelt not being like a standard calico and that it even made its way to inside of her. She can be quite excited about a lot of things whether it's going out to patrol or just what she gets to eat, she'll find something that she can be excited about.

Parents: Breezepoppy & Emberwhisker
        Siblings: Brightcloud & Bramblescar (Littermates) | Oakpoppy
        + Other siblings 8 to up to 20 moons older to her | All open
        Other Kin: Minnowpaw (niece) | open
        Kits: xx none xx
        Former Mentor: open
        Former Apprentice: open
        Apprentice:
        Crush: Owlfeather

xx
x
x
x

Tom ✦ Apprentice of Spiderclan ✦ 8 Moons
Gray-brown tabby tom with green eyes
Stonepaw born to Sootpelt and Mudpuddle, he has a brother named Rockpaw. When he was only a moon old his mother unfortunately became really ill and Oakpoppy stepped up to take both him who had just had her own kit. He became bonded to both Oakpoppy and Minnowpaw, finding her to be like his sister even that they weren't related biologically. They tend to be his only soft spots as he turned to become an apprentice since his own father suddenly had disappeared before being found later by their border dead. It was a bit rough on him but he went through it once and got through it again. He isn't looking for greatness in life, he just wants to be happy.
Stonepaw despite his name isn't one that is closed off or closed minded. Though he does have times where he shuts down almost when he tends to watch others with their parents, that's what really gets him. He loves his foster mother but sometimes he wishes that he could join starclan so he could be back with them. At times this leads him to throw himself at times into dangerous situations, some say it's because he is this way because he's brave which yes he is. However he also whenever he is ready to join Starclan, he is ready to great death as a friend and be content with rejoining his parents.

Parents: Sootpelt & Mudpuddle
        Siblings: Rockpaw | open
        Other Kin: Oakpoppy (Foster Mother) Minnowpaw (foster sister)
        Former Mentor: to be assigned
        Crush: open

I thought I was done then I changed Rowanflight's history some I forgot to include him becoming a deputy. He's been deputy for 6 moons just so anyone that becomes leader of Crowclan is aware

Definitely excited now to start as these cats are different than my normal ones at least a bit
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:07 am

@stormythecloud - I loved reading all those, and you'reavcepted, everything looks good to me.

"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:21 am

@stormy, definetly excited to see new characters! :0 And sure thing, we'll see how that plays out in roleplay. She's definetly on the market and wants to have a family soon. ; )
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me