ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Tonic_Memories » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:24 am

On a tour now. Will post later
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 am

Thank you! I still kind of am struggling. Just getting back into the hang of roleplaying on Chickensmoothie too. Sorry!
Where would Malaya be able to find Blair?
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm

She'd be at work at a mechanics in downtown Jasper fixing something, but about to head out on a foot patrol.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am

Finished my last final and got up my reply! Thanks for the patience, I'm glad that I'm on break now.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Glad to see ya back, Space :3 I'll get a reply up later today, since I have to leave for school now.
Good luck with your results ^^

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 am

name;; alistair klein

age;; 28

gender;; male

sexuality;; pan

role;; blade//special forces

appearance;; he stands at about five foot six, with glaring grey-blue eyes and slicked back dark brown hair. alistair has a heart-shaped face, with a defined chin and high cheekbones. he prefers to dress formally, but will dress casually if he needs to. he never goes anywhere without his watch, however. a plain silver and black watch given to him by his grandfather serves as a communications device with various other capabilities if he has need of it.

+;; charismatic, outgoing, candid
=;; patient, realist, efficient
-;; calculating, ruthless, stubborn

detailed personality;; alistair is a snake-tongued charmer who uses his skills to further his and the blades' pursuits. he often hides his emotions behind an outgoing and charismatic mask, using this mask to his benefit. he doesn't rage often, but when he does, he explodes. he's a patient hunter, willing to let his prey come to him, whether it be days or months. the only people he truly trusts are his fellow blades, and even so, he still has some walls up. he will cut you off or switch the conversation topic if you ask about his family, or where he got his watch. alistair hates being interrupted, despite interrupting people often. when angry, he has quite an arrangement of colorful insults to spite his enemies.

brief history;; oldest of four. born into a family of radical werewolf hunters. parents disappeared while on a mysterious retreat. trained his whole life to be selected for a position as a blade.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

baby blue's characters

Postby baby blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:35 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

tyla is a very reserved person. she prefers to keep her
    troubles to herself and not bother anyone. she doesn’t
    typically complain about anything and often makes witty
    remarks if given the chance. tyla is quiet around
    everyone, including the pack. it’s not that she’s shy, she
    just isn’t much of a talker. she is also fairly good at her
    job. she feels as if this was the only job allotted to her
    because she can’t see. she will often get down when she
    thinks about this as she wants to do more. other than that,
    tyla is very loyal to her pack. she would give up her life to
    see them all live. she’s also very family-oriented. she adores
    children and hopes in the distant future to have her own,
    but she is very job-oriented right now. she barely even hasn’t
    time to look, haha get it, at a guy. her inability to see makes
    her able to stomach the gore-yness of the job, but that’s
    about all the bonus she gets.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗

name tyla borden
    age 22
    gender female
    wolf x
    rank medical team
    sexuality bi
    fur red-brown
    eyes amber
    kin x
    mate x
    crush x
    pups x
    other she is blind

╚════════════════╝
Last edited by baby blue on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi! Also, I apologize. May someone explain the Blades to me once again? I still wish to make one. But, long to make it right.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:03 pm

@ Muffin

So the blades are like a special forces unit,they are like myths to the towns people, and werewolves, meaning nobody but the team, and state know about them, sorta like under cover agents, they are the best soldiers, assassins, secret agents, ect, who are offered a job when another blade steps down, they have training in nearly every field before even officially becoming a blade, as wolfhound said before, they are like the CIA they aren't strictly werewolf hunters, they can do jobs ranging from as previously stated by wolfhound, government assassins, sabotage agents, ect, they were used mostly to take down terrorist cells in big city's (i'm assuming like new york and such) before attacks happen. However, they were called into this town, to solve the suspicious murders (by the werewolves) but the blades team currently, do not know about the werewolf species, as said D'arc (The leader) does not even believe they exist, but still the blades are trying to figure out what caused the mass murders, while also keeping a low profile so that their positions as blades, still remain unknown to the world

I hope i helped, i just kinda picked up on what they are, revised what wolf said before, and yeah haha hopefully i know what i'm talking about :3

Edit:
i will be posting soon, likely just for Adam, as idek what to currently do with kat, also i might be changing up my posting style.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

littlewolf5000 wrote:@ Muffin

So the blades are like a special forces unit,they are like myths to the towns people, and werewolves, meaning nobody but the team, and state know about them, sorta like under cover agents, they are the best soldiers, assassins, secret agents, ect, who are offered a job when another blade steps down, they have training in nearly every field before even officially becoming a blade, as wolfhound said before, they are like the CIA they aren't strictly werewolf hunters, they can do jobs ranging from as previously stated by wolfhound, government assassins, sabotage agents, ect, they were used mostly to take down terrorist cells in big city's (i'm assuming like new york and such) before attacks happen. However, they were called into this town, to solve the suspicious murders (by the werewolves) but the blades team currently, do not know about the werewolf species, as said D'arc (The leader) does not even believe they exist, but still the blades are trying to figure out what caused the mass murders, while also keeping a low profile so that their positions as blades, still remain unknown to the world

I hope i helped, i just kinda picked up on what they are, revised what wolf said before, and yeah haha hopefully i know what i'm talking about :3

Edit:
i will be posting soon, likely just for Adam, as idek what to currently do with kat, also i might be changing up my posting style.

Exactly right :3

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me