Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Arc Heilburg-Ludwig

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:06 pm

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ARC _ HEI─ LUD
xxName || Arc Heilburg-Ludwig // Age || 18
xxGender || Male // Sexuality || Homosexual

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Called || Arc / Loody// DoB || April 11th
Pronouns || He/Him // Species|| Human
Origin || Stuttgart, Germany // Occupation || Townsfolk

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
SweetsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHot weather
Playing gamesxxxxxxxSpiders
RainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe color Black

Height || 6'0"
Build || Thin and chiseled
Eyes || Blue
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Snow white
Hair style || Short on the sides
Demeanor || Bright, peppy, German
Style || Longsleeve and bleached jeans
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Personality / History
Bits of information about him

He grew up in Germany with his father, playing in the streets with the other kids and tossing the ball around. After the ball it was the bikes that peddled down the street and up the street until dark. He attended school until Junior year, and met his first boy crush in class. They had PE together and talked a lot during that class. He got in trouble enough times for the administrators to separate them. It didn't stop them from seeing each other outside of class. It was the beginning of Senior year when he had his first kiss on a park bench at night under the light of a lantern. He was his best friend and most faithful companion.
He had only left Germany twice in his life, once when he was seven to move to Airedale with his father for a 'job related job'. That was the lame excuse and lame title his father used on him at the time. Really it was just to get at the humanoids that lived in the manor. Kristian is feared in the area, and is known for his work. He's the kind of doctor who won't take lightly to you if you're humanoid. He hurt a lot of good people and lost his license. Didn't stop him from trying to finish his job.
He moved back to Germany after that, and now at the young age of 18 he's back in Airedale for good. His father's last remaining relatives died off long ago and they no longer had reason to move back.
Arc is a real polite man with an excess amount of manners for you. Though he knows when to be funny and silly when its allowed.
He's kind and gentle with you, knowing when to stop and when to keep going. He loves to tickle fight and loves to be outgoing when it comes to activities.
He'll always try to be the loudest one there, to get all the attention. Its only because he wants to make you laugh more than anything. He loves it when you're smiling.

Partner|| None yet!
Courting|| Nobody yet, PM Me for any!
Children|| He loves kids, but he's not ready for any
Kin|| Kristian Heilburg is his father and he lives with him at home

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Important Notes
He speaks fluent German and English is his second language
He will bake cookies for you if you ask
Has a large tattoo on his back that spreads down of white angel wings
He's out of the closet to everyone but his father. He's afraid of telling
his hero he doesn't like women though his father expects grandchildren someday

His full name is pronounced 'ARK - Heil-Burg-Lood-Vig'
Because he's 110% German

Image FC: x
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Last edited by doc . on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔉acilier 𝔏ysandre

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:07 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Vamp. Form: x

Full Name:

Facilier Ross Lysandre

Nicknames:

Poppy- which was called by his spouse (which was because it's his favorite flower)
Pap- called by Mary when he wants attention

Age is unknown but appears to be in his late 20's
(29)

Male

Species:

Vampire

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Position:

Butler

Personality:

Facilier usually shies (and tends to apologize way too much) away from others when it comes to first meeting them, but don't get him around since he really means well...it just he developed trust issues ever since his spouse passed away. But once you get to know him, he can be quite a blast to hang around with. He can tell stories from when he was a kid, even about his life before the manor...but that would take a bit more time in order to know that. He can also be a bit overprotective, especially over his little son Mary, who he found on the side of a road one winter night. Facilier is secretive and can be skeptical over a certain topic. He can be a bit of a hot-head if something doesn't go his way, or if a touchy subject comes up. If you wonder how you can tell that the's mad at you, he'll give you the cold shoulder and just ignore you for a day or a week, depending on how mad you made him.

His little Mary~, Poppies, amaryllis and poinsettias, sweets, tea, books, winter (because that's when he met his dear Mary~), pranks, illusions, and cats;

Dislikes:

Humans (he absolutely loathes them, which is ironic), blood tablets, fires, when everything doesn't go right, snakes, loud and obnoxious people, the sun, subjects including any romantic relationships, whoever brings up his spouse (which no one should know);

Fears:

He is afraid of losing his little Mary to the humans and he's afraid that the townsfolk would know about them and hurt them. He's also afraid of heights and snakes. He is afraid of someone double-crossing him along with falling in love.

Secrets:

He is hiding a human child in his room, who he has been taken care of since he (Mary) was the age of five. He (Mary) has a little makeshift pallet in the closet.

Kin:

Amus Lysandre (Father- Deceased)
Valerie Lysandre (Mother- Deceased)
Molly Lysandre (Sister- Deceased)
Mary Rosalind (Adopted Son- Alive)

Romantic Interest:

None

Boyfriend or Girlfriend:

None

Spouse:

Marilyn Lysandre (Deceased)

Offspring:

None

History:

Facilier was raised in a small two-story house with his family that used to reside in the village. But his parents passed away from unknown reasons, which only left him and his sister to fend for themselves in a small apartment with others. But they started to work at the age of fifteen to get the family house back, in which they succeeded at doing by the age of nineteen. However as soon as they got the house back, his sister fell ill, which was deemed uncurable. One his sister passed, Facilier has distanced himself from others, wanting to get close to anyone. But that all changed when he met Marilyn, whom he soon married. They were perfect together, only to have a few arguments here and there, but they made up quickly. However, one fateful winter night, Marilyn was killed by a family of humans, which of course the reason how Facilier found out was that he was there in his study when it happened. Then a few months after the funeral, he ran into the family again, who decided to push him to the limits of attacking them. But not to the point of killing them. Soon enough he was kicked out of his home and forced to take hidden shelter. Years to pass until he was twenty-four, he ran into a young lad who didn't know where his parents had gone off to, soon to start mistaking Facilier as his father. Which of course, Facilier has grown to protect his little Mary~. Now at the age of 29, he works as a butler for the manor, secretly keeping Mary in his room.

Other:
No one knows about Mary, feel free to spread rumors 'bout him, and he's two weeks new to the job. So he's a tad bit clumsy. (sorry if the history is bLEh, I'm really tired. FC: Grelle from Black Butler) Tis a very rare chance that you'll see Facilier in his alterteive form
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔐ary ℜosalind

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:09 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Full Name:

Mary Jane Rosalind

Nicknames:

My little Mary/Rosemary/Lamb- you can pretty much guess who calls him this.

10, nearing 11.

Male

Species:

Human

Sexuality:

Ace he's too young- it will change

Position:

Unknown

Personality:

Mary- as described by his adoptive father- can be energetic and curious over little things. He usually doesn't talk, unless it's a complete emergency, which would be a small and simple sentence. If you cannot get the what he's trying to say, he would get slightly agitated and drag you to the source of the problem. (Which that would be shown later in the roleplay)

When it comes to meeting new people, he tends to shy away much like his father, but its easier to get along with him. Sometimes he would have 'freakouts' when something bothers him and the problem isn't removed right away. He tends to worry when his father isn't back 'in a few minutes' but that hasn't happened before.

chocolate, dresses, the word 'roulette' even though he doesn't know how to pronounce it right or doesn't know what it is. He also likes simple strolls into town when his father asks him to go get something from there. Mostly it's a thing or two from his old house.

Dislikes:

Bossy people, men other than his own father, being put to work and not being taken seriously. He also doesn't like when the townsfolk question him where he was from because he doesn't know what they mean by that.

Fears:

The dark, mice, and being alone for a certain amount of time.

Secrets:

None.

Kin:

He doesn't know his family- but they had suddenly disappeared.

Facilier Lyasandre (Adoptive Father)

Romantic Interest:

None

Boyfriend or Girlfriend:

nOne/too young

Spouse:

none/too young

Offspring:

None/too young. Way. Too. Young.

History:

He was returning home one evening to see that his parents were gone and nowhere to be seen, and so he was out wandering the streets until he ran into Facilier, whom he mistook as his father for some reason, but he knew that he wasn't actually his father, but why not be taken care of by a stranger rather than living on the streets? It wasn't long until they moved into the manor which Facilier was courteous enough to sneak him in by placing him in a spacious suitcase and allowing him to have his own 'room' in the closet, completely concealed by his clothes and uniforms. He's allowed to roam around in the room and go out on 'special' missions early in the mornings.

Other:

With a 'special' system, he knows when to hide and when its safe to come out. (FC: is July from Darken than Black)
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor Discussion

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Doctor’s characters is accepted!
Facilier is also accepted!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:44 am

I'll join when I have the chance c:
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 am

Sounds great!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:27 am

Mary is accepted!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cresentwood Manor ▾▴ Peter

Postby not a talking cat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:55 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾

▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴
    fc: koga from enstars net!
━ ━━━ ━━━━★ peter vulnere
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprefers the nickname pete!
i. peter lupus vulnere ii. male iii. appears nineteen to twenty
iv. werewolf v. butler of the manor vi. demi pansexual-romantic

likes | cooked meat! rainwater, other canine animals (dogs!)
dislikes | silver, mistletoe and wolfsbane are his greatest we
aknesses. oddly enough, he doesnt like cross necklaces either

fears | being hated by all // loneliness
secrets | has had a past lover that left him emotionally scarred
in a way? hence his fear of always being alone lol he probably will
distance himself romantically from others for a while!

significant other: -- romantic interest: -- spouse: --
offspring: -- kin: like three brothers and two sisters

personality | A playful and energetic werewolf! He's very friendly
to all and can chat for days on end. Pete is loyal to the Stoker
family and has been around with them for a while; he knows he
can joke around and not get himself into too much trouble with
the owner. Despite being a lovable hunk of meat, Pete can get
aggressive to threatening beings, and he's possessive of those
close to him. In the end, he still has good intentions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    history | Has been a butler at the manor for a few decades now. Being a werewolf, Peter ages slowly and his physical appearance won't change much in the next few decades. Because of an old significant other leaving him & damaging his self assurance, Pete closed himself off emotionally and copes by bringing positivity into other's days. Pete once lived in a tiny hut in the forest before stumbling across the manor by chance. At first he remained wary about it before eventually plucking up the courage to investigate. After building a relationship with the owner and the residents, Pete was offered a job position. He does his best to maintain an enthusiastic attitude around the manor and he's grateful to the Stoker family.
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cresentwood Manor ▾▴ Creamil

Postby not a talking cat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm

wip for creamil ! both my characters have animal ears asdfghjkl
    she'll be a guest? idk we'll see tomorrow lolol
Last edited by not a talking cat on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am

getting my forms up in a moment!
      also posting this cuz i'm ocd and like all my forms on the same page