DuskClan v.2 - MODS PLEASE LOCK

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Warriors Romance Rp | Discussion Thread

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:27 am

Poppycorn22 wrote:I could have sworn I told you I didn't want to ship with you after what happened with Badgermask and how you basically blamed patchedheart for things that weren't her fault. Whoops my bad for thinking i did something i didn't.

Wormpaw is off the market now, so I have Thimble,Goose and Roach still available for shipping

I saw the new ones bud, and they're so cute
I'll have my reply up soon
Can I ship with Roachpaw?

Also yes, big moment of appreciation for Poppy and Skelly, and literally anyone who helps out
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:29 am

believe-hwu wrote:
Poppycorn22 wrote:I could have sworn I told you I didn't want to ship with you after what happened with Badgermask and how you basically blamed patchedheart for things that weren't her fault. Whoops my bad for thinking i did something i didn't.

Wormpaw is off the market now, so I have Thimble,Goose and Roach still available for shipping

I saw the new ones bud, and they're so cute
I'll have my reply up soon
Can I ship with Roachpaw?

Also yes, big moment of appreciation for Poppy and Skelly, and literally anyone who helps out

Well since i asked early.. looks like you get it.. is because i give up on inactive ships?
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:33 am

OMG.

Guys, I will be super active/inactive, Red (fiance) said they got hit by a car. He and my daughter are in hospital and baby might not make it.

CS helps me cope but...

On another note, I have 5 cats open for ships.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:37 am

@Rin

Buddy, you flatter me too much, I freaking love you. If you ever need anything,like anyone to ship with or whateer,or you just want someone to talk to,hit my pm box up,I am always willing to have a good chitchat with that,like i was before this but still this is a good time to let you know that with out sounding like a complete creepy stalker person LOL

@believe

Go right ahead budy

@Everyone else

Like Rin said,It's hard for me to keep track of every ones posts,and In all honesty sometimes i do read things and then i have other things to do so i forget to respond. If you ever like need me for something other than shipping that has to do with this roleplay pm me about it and I'll get it taken care of. I normally only read the things that pertain to existing characters that are mine and ships i have in the works/already are happening. When I ask for ships i literally forget i ask about them until Skelly points it out to me through the means we communicate through so like,if i don't see your post/s for a couple of days,just assume i forgot or didn't see it as i get super busy and junk Especially with School I have a lot going on and I don't have time to respond to every one during the day

I have Gooseberry and Thimleberry open for relationships still. LOL kill me now I have so many cats

If anyone wants to go through my storage and find a cat you want me to bring in go ahead like i need more
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:40 am

Poppycorn22 wrote:@Rin

Buddy, you flatter me too much, I freaking love you. If you ever need anything,like anyone to ship with or whateer,or you just want someone to talk to,hit my pm box up,I am always willing to have a good chitchat with that,like i was before this but still this is a good time to let you know that with out sounding like a complete creepy stalker person LOL

@believe

Go right ahead budy

@Everyone else

Like Rin said,It's hard for me to keep track of every ones posts,and In all honesty sometimes i do read things and then i have other things to do so i forget to respond. If you ever like need me for something other than shipping that has to do with this roleplay pm me about it and I'll get it taken care of. I normally only read the things that pertain to existing characters that are mine and ships i have in the works/already are happening. When I ask for ships i literally forget i ask about them until Skelly points it out to me through the means we communicate through so like,if i don't see your post/s for a couple of days,just assume i forgot or didn't see it as i get super busy and junk Especially with School I have a lot going on and I don't have time to respond to every one during the day

I have Gooseberry and Thimleberry open for relationships still. LOL kill me now I have so many cats

If anyone wants to go through my storage and find a cat you want me to bring in go ahead like i need more

Poppy! It is ok! I can get overwellmed, i forget alot, and i totally ruin ships and they end. But like its hard and kinda stressful

Btw, it fine i asked for roachpaw first, but like i said, i basically ruin un actice ships
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 am

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:OMG.

Guys, I will be super active/inactive, Red (fiance) said they got hit by a car. He and my daughter are in hospital and baby might not make it.

CS helps me cope but...

Oh my lord.

We all 100% understand you need to be with them. I'm focusing my prayer on your family.

Thank you so much poppy, I would honestly crumble with your responsibility.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am

Rin ;v; wrote:
Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:OMG.

CS helps me cope but...

Oh my lord.

We all 100% understand you need to be with them. I'm focusing my prayer on your family.

Thank you so much poppy, I would honestly crumble with your responsibility.

Thanks...
But...
I'm so sorry I can't can't right now.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:50 am

Eyy,no need to thank me friendo <3
In all reality my role here is what keeps me going through out the day as i have something to look forward to after school and the times during school when i can quickly check up on everyone LOL
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

I posted for sunspots is his font too bright? Is anyones font too bright? I can change it if any of them bothers anyone?
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Squirrelkit, Squirrelpaw, Squirrelhop
She-cat of 10 Moons, Apprentice

Crush: Wormpaw
Forbidden Mate: Too Young
Assigned Mate: Too Young
Kits: None
Kin: Tawnyflight & Eaglestrike - Parents

Personality: Talkative, Headstrong, Elitist,
Curious, Sassy

Theme Song: She's So Mean -
Matchbox Twenty

Dreams: Of having a perfect clan, of
having the perfect family

Fears: Losing her Clan, not making her
parents proud

Anything Else? N/A

Squirrelhop can come off as a very mean cat when you first meet her depending on how exactly you meet her. She is the typical clan cat elitist believing that they are better than loners and kittypets and should not welcome those kinds of cats into the clan. She has a sharp temper and is quick to sass back anyone she thinks is stepping out of line in the clan. She comes from a long line of serious warriors and tries just as hard to be taken seriously and be seen as one of the best in her clan. Which means she takes the warrior code and all of it's rules to heart and feels one should never stray from it. Though she has a bad habit of getting distracted from her training and spending the whole day talking someones ear off or gossiping if they let her. Something her parents have always tried to break her of with no success so far. She is also very curious about everything going on in camp and about all the different jobs. Often wanting to help out the medicine cat or sit with the elders and help the apprentices with them.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes