πŸ¦‹ 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➡ Tribute Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:38 am

Accepted! I will add her to the front page shortly, but first, what is her last name?
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆγ€β˜Όγ€‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:44 am

Full Name: Felix Prestman
Sexuality: Pansexual
District: 12

Appearance:
Felix has the dark hair and olive skin that is so prevalent in District 12. His hair is shaved short so there are no obstacles to seeing the strange amber colour of his eyes. Like Reyna, he never starved but his family only ever took enough to survive and so he is slim and lacks muscle mass, falling slightly shorter than his district partner at 5'6"
Personality:
Felix has been shaped by his evenings and weekends, helping his father treat the many sick and injured of District 12. He is gentle and compassionate but has a clear head for decisions, able to bury his feelings down deep and focus on the task at hand. Sensible and realistic, Felix still had plans to improve the world by continuing in his father's profession far into the future. Now, that plan is cut short and he is angry about it.
Crush: N/A

Alliance: β€œI’m not foolish enough to think I’ll get anywhere alone.”
Reaped or volunteered: "My name was called."
Parade outfit: "I didn't look quite as striking as my District partner." Felix wore a suit that looked like coal. Since he didn't have the bright hair Reyna did, the suit also featured the odd glint of an orange sequin. Reyna was a blazing flame, whilst he was just dying sparks.
Interview angle: "I spoke about how I'd hoped my future would go and how disappointed I was that it would be lost. I wanted the Capitol to like me, I want them to feel something when I die."

Weapon of choice: "I'd take a knife, though I'd rather not use it."
Fatal flaw: "I always wanted to help people, I never thought I'd be asked to hurt them.' Felix has the heart of a healer and no stomach to watch others suffering.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:13 am

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Caspia
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Felix
I understand that all tributes except these two may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:55 am

Accepted and added!

The roleplay is now closed to new members. However, existing members are allowed to continue making characters, including ones who die in the bloodbath (aka first day).
If you make a bloodbath character, you are not required to roleplay them during training day. You can post with them but it will be optional.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➡BloodBath(District five)

Postby Runnersback » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:31 am

Full Name:Greg Archer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: Five

Appearance: Greg is 5’8’ with charming golden locks that curls over his face. He has the dullest blue eyes and weighs roughly 190 lbs. Greg has only upper body strength truly going for him and well he is not exactly the cutest guy in the games.
Personality:He has absolutely the worst personality in the world, he isn’t truly evil. Greg is just annoying and super conceited to the point he is evil. He is absolutely a little piece of trash and well you though the careers were annoying just wait till you run into him.
Crush:His Death Wish

Alliance:None
Reaped or volunteered:Reaped
Parade outfit: Greg’s outfit consisted of white pants, leather shoes, and a shirt. He was plated with silver armor and a centurion helmet with tassels of electricity sparking out of it with his cape of electricity. The sparks couldn’t hurt a fly as they were all holographic.
Interview angle:A literal Jerk. The audience did not swoon over this little kid.

Alignment:Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice:Machete
Fatal flaw:β€œYour Mamma Jokes” they always get him in some sort of trouble.
Last edited by Runnersback on Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:39 am

Introducing: NPC Antagonists
➡ These tributes will provide an ongoing challenge after the bloodbath. During the Hunger Games, Zyn and I will periodically post updates of their location in the arena. Sometimes they'll attack other tributes in that location!

This year's NPC Antagonists are:
➡ Demitra Sparks of District Three
➡ Darius Silk of District Eight

Note: Reyna is not a NPC Antagonist, just a normal villain. She has been moved backwards in the deaths order to emphasize this. Thanks to this system, Eden gets to outlive Reyna!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Darius Silk (NPC Antagonist)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:01 am

Full Name: Darius Silk
District: 8

Appearance: Darius stands at 6'1" with a lanky, leanly muscled figure. He has a pale complexion and light brown hair. His grin is sharklike, never reaching his cold blue-green eyes.
Personality: As soon as Darius heard his name called in the reaping, he knew he would have to be ruthless. He plans to hide for most of the Hunger Games, letting the strong competitors defeat each other while he picks off the weak.

Alliance: Not interested
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Weapon of choice: Throwing knives

➡ Darius is a NPC Antagonist. He will target tributes he sees as weak and vulnerable.

Updated form: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4374074&start=60#p132916462
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Demitra Sparks (NPC Antagonist)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:02 am

Full Name: Demitra Sparks
District: 3

Appearance: Demitra stands at 5'4" with thick, wavy brown hair and icy grey eyes. She's built strong and athletic, and her smaller size helps her maneuver quickly in a fight.
Personality: Demitra is standoffish and cold, but has a strong sense of justice. She has a soft spot for children and refuses to see them harmed. Of course, this kindness does not extend to other tributes, especially the Careers. She hates them and considers them ruthless bullies, no matter how polite some of them act.

Reaped or volunteered: Volunteered for a twelve-year-old girl
Weapon of choice: Longsword

➡ Demitra is a NPC Antagonist. She will mostly target older tributes, especially Careers.

Updated form: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4374074&start=60#p132915947
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:39 am

Here's another bloodbath death!

Full Name: Winona Abrams
District: 6

Appearance: A tall, scrawny girl of around 5'8". She prides herself on her spiky auburn hair and sun-tanned skin. Her eyes are a deep brown.
Personality: Back in her district, Winona hung out in the streets with other rowdy teenagers. She picked up many of their flippant attitudes and vulgar insults.

Weapon of choice: Knife
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:45 am

One more early death!

Full Name: Bridgette Hayes
District: 9

Appearance: Bridgette is short and stout, barely clearing 5'1", built strong and wide from years of working in the grain fields. Her straw-blonde hair falls to her shoulders, framing her freckled face and light brown eyes.
Personality: Bridgette is stalwart and bold. She never backs down from a challenge, not even against a pack of Career Tributes. Her bravery extends far past the point of stupidity.

Weapon of choice: Sword
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me