Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby .chariot » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:36 pm

𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 .𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒕.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 1𝒙1 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.
𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 .𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒕, 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉.
𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻/𝑨𝑫𝑺𝑻 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒛𝒐𝒏𝒆
(𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔).
𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 [removed]
(𝑷𝑴 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕)

about me;;
    ۵ I'm flexible with writing styles, will attempt to mirror posts.
    ۵ It's my first year of exams so I will notify you when I'm studying/unavailable for them!
    ۵ I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone and attempt new plots and ideas unless I get bored.
    ۵ I'm a very impatient person, but, I will not pm you about your post just so I can.
    (I'll probably make drafts of some kind).
    ۵ I don't have a problem with any characters being from the LGBT+ Community.
    (I have complications trying to portray them though).
    ۵ My punctuation and grammar are at a high standard, all thanks to Grammarly.
    ۵ I do not mind what sort of character you suggest!
    ۵ I'm more comfortable roleplaying in a 3rd person format
    ۵ I enjoy the suspense of drama, no matter the deal!
    ۵ I'm more comfortable roleplaying 2 characters MAX due to having a lot of stress ^^;
    ۵ I'm comfortable playing any gender!

my expectations;;
    ۵ Someone who is friendly and open to sharing ideas.
    ۵ Patient when I'm at school or asleep!
    ۵ Not picky about the plot twists or flow of roleplay
    ۵ Flexible with writing styles
    ۵ Be active when the plot is quiet and nothing exciting is happening.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Yo! I'm Flaming Sun! I'm looking for a few 1x1 roleplays!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞:
➤ I'm pretty active, online everyday.
➤ Timezone: GMT+12
➤ I am willing to play both genders, but I'll
probably be better at playing female as I am one.
➤ I am fine with LGBTQ+, but prefer not to play it,
as I don't think I can really play it properly.
➤ I write about a paragraph, but will try to mirror you.
➤ I like OOC chatting.
➤ I prefer posting on a forum, but don't mind discord.
➤ I have pretty okay grammar, by my standards.
➤ I'm not particularly great at making plot lines.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲:
Romance, horror, pretty much anything.
Fantasy:
Harry Potter
Shadowhunters (The Mortal Instruments
and all those others)
Werewolves, vampires, any fantasy
creatures (fairies, wizards etc)

Warriors:
(all romance stuff)
Med cat x leader, any rank x loner/kittypet
Interclan, and not forbidden stuff too.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
➤ Has atleast okay grammar, and uses punctuation
(full-stops, speech marks, capital letters, all that good stuff)
➤ Is fairly active, (I understand if you're busy!)
➤ Writes more than one sentence. (maybe a paragraph!?)

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
(credit to flickr)
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- wade's 1x1 search ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Postby astrohund » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:44 pm

★ hello! howdy! bonjour! salutations! kon'nichiwa, you magnificent people. c;
        indenthowdy, my name is wade wilson, but please call me wade──i know its a masculine name but meh────or jay, whichever suits your fancy. i know school's coming up very soon, well, for me at least────which starts next week and i'm totally freaking out about it, but i'd love to have more 1x1s to do that i can reply to whenever i'm not sitting atop a mountain of work, or something i can procrastinate on cause i'm master of procrastination and no one can top my skill. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so enough of that nonsense talk... lemme talk about myself that's actually related.
      ★ more about me !
        indent━ i consider myself semi-literate to literate. i can type anywhere between 400 words to 1500+ depending on my muse or if i'm inspired or not, though i always try to aim for 600 words or more, i might write less if i have writers block which can happen occasionally if i'm not really feeling muse at the moment or/and are very stressed out about something, though i always try to do quality instead of quantity.

indent━ i live in the eastern standard time zone or est, so if your timezone is different from mine then post schedules can be kind of wonky...? i'm active 24/7 on chicken smoothie, if not busy, but sometimes i like to procrastinate and i slack off and do other things. if i'm online and i haven't posted in like... four days, please send a pm over to me or just feel free to bump the thread so it catches my attention.

indent━ romance is very essential to me, i love roleplaying it and it always gives me some sort of muse and interest. do i do other things beside romance? well yes! i do particularly find interest in action and science-fiction themed roleplays, but i always would like for romance to be incorporated into it, even in the slightest. what kinds of romances do i do? i can roleplay all types━━mxf, fxf or mxm, though i usually prefer either mxf or mxm since i can do it much better, but fxf can always be done. as for genders, i can do both as well, but i mainly play males just because━━can i roleplay transgender characters? yep, i've never done it before but i don't think it'd be much of a difficulty in my eyes.

indent━ can i develop plots? of course, if i find some sort of inspiration from something, whether it be a book or movie, i try to incorporate it into a different story or as i should say, plot. sometimes it can be difficult, but i can most definitely try brainstorming new things with the help of the latter. as i said above, i usually try to include romance and pairings in these plots, even if its not very prominent, with pairings like 'werewolves and humans' or 'seemingly hotheaded characters and characters that are sweet in nature.' i really like the idea of opposites attracting, whether it be appearance, species, personality or/and living style.

indent━ can i talk out of character? absolutely! i really enjoy talking when roleplaying, so i would like for someone who is laid-back and is not really too shy. i find great comfort in talking with others, so i might try to talk every once in a while about random things that are related to the roleplay or not, doesn't matter to me.
      ★ more about you !
        indent━ i would really like someone who can try and match my writing range, but it really doesn't have to, it could just be around a minimum of 300 words or 200, i don't really care if someone gets writers block as i get it sometimes as well. all i want is for someone to give me something to work with, quality over quantity, and if they give me enough i give a normal response instead of a post beneath my writing range.

indent━ for posts, i'd want decent grammar and not making mistakes every sentence or word. also, i would greatly appreciate if someone used a font size lower than 85, just to keep things not looking messy and unorganized because i'm a true neat freak by heart, or there might actually be something wrong with me. for forms, i don't really care as long as its neat and organized ?? i'd love to see coded forms, but it isn't necessary.

indent━ activity, for this i would like for someone to at least post two times a week. if gone for a while, i can sort of lose muse and sometimes it doesn't come back strong and i lose interest in the roleplay entirely and it ends, but this happens rarely and is very uncommon for me to do such a thing. if going away, i would like for you to tell me beforehand, so that i'll be aware of your absence. but if someone doesn't reply for a while, i'm not one to hunt them down and send a pm about it, so don't expect that.

indent━ i'd really love someone laid-back like me . . . or am i not laid-back it seems? i promise you i'm laid-back, i'm not going to have a lot of expectations that are too tough to keep up with cause that's just harsh. c': as i mentioned above, i'd really love someone to talk to as it calms me, so yeah, a pretty nice person. c;

indent━ for plot creating, i'd love for someone to help me out with the creation and giving me ideas so we can incorporate it in the roleplay! i'm a mostly open person, so i'd usually go along with most ideas and see no problem to them. if there is a problem or hole in that plot idea, then i will make no hesitation in letting you know so the roleplay doesn't get stumped or halted for trying to bend it.

indent━ i see no problems if someone has a gender preference, i don't mind playing either gender or transgender/non-binary characters and all that. c: usually i'd say if i have a preference for some sort of gender, pairing or whatever, but i won't force you to let me have that role cause i would consider that rude if someone does that to me. c';

★ what am i looking for and what am i not ?
        indent━ i'm open to various plot ideas! just pm me and give me a suggestion, i'd be up for trying it out if its not in my non-interests section. i love original ideas and pairings, so also keep that in mind. c:

indent━ i'm only into the warrior cats, WEBTOONS and marvel fandom, also possibly percy jackson, so to other ideas involving other fandoms i'm pretty clueless, but suggest the fandom/thing to me and i'll give it a try and learn more about it and perhaps i can finally attempt to roleplay! i also will roleplay night in the woods, which is a game that i enjoy.

indent━ i'm also into group roleplays! feel free to pm me if you want me to join a particular roleplay, i'll see to it if i will go along with it and roleplay in it. i usually like small groups, but i have no problem being in a large group.

indent━ i roleplay both animals and humans as well as some mythical creatures, canines and felines are particularly my strong point in animal roleplays so anything else besides those two are kind of difficult for me to test out, but i can really try if wanted. some examples of mythical creatures i know how to roleplay are: werewolves, wereanimals, demons, angels, mutants (marvel) or humans with superpowers, demigods or possibly something else i haven't added here.

indent━ for face claims, i use both anime and human face claims! i mainly prefer human ones since they are more easier to find but i have no problem with either of the two so preferences don't matter.

indent━ what don't i roleplay? well . . . kpop (i do use kpop face claims though,i might try out kdrama if i find interest in one), possibly some job related roleplays, anything that's seemingly raunchy in tone, hamilton, canon characters, detroit become human (i love the game but i'm afraid i won't roleplay it at the time), things that are highly based on disney animation and story, overwatch or most games in that genre, hunger games (i can do apocalyptic themed roleplays but just not anything based on this), dragons, soul mate aus, anything western (not at this time) or real life people.
      ★ message me if interested !
        ━ if i don't reply right away i'm either procrastinating, forgot about the message or not active.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oof

Postby roony » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:10 pm

hi!! kmon here. like everyone else, i'm looking for a few one x one partners! but before we get started, i'd like
        to list off a few things about me.. first off, i'm a teenage girl who's gonna start school in about a week, though
        i do like to think i'm fairly active which means i can probably shoot out two replies a day, though it may stretc
        h out to two times a week depending on my availability. i live in the pacific standard time zone, and i absolute
        ly love talking ooc with my partners so i can get to know them and/or discuss further plot ideas with them. i li
        ke to think i'm a decent coder, or at least, know my way around everything, but i'm not amazing at it. with tha
        t being said, the least i ask of you is that you disable your signature on our thread and can keep your font size
        at 85 percent or less. i like to consider myself a semi-lit/literate roleplayer, who can write about 500 words or
        more depending on my muse, but i mostly find myself mirroring my partner's posts. i can play either gender, b
        ut if neither of us end up having a preference, i'll more than likely play the female role. i don't mind doubling
        up, but you'll have to expect slower replies from me in that case. i only have experience with playing mxf pai
        rings, though i have no problem with the lgbt community. since i don't really have any room on this page, i'm
        gonna just throw out a google document regarding all of my interests in the link right here!!

roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 pm

𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 1𝔁1 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓼
]hey! i'm .:Heart.of.Gold:., but most people on here call me candy. if you prefer to call me something else, then go for it, i don't mind. i've recently gotten back into using cs, and i'm craving for some roleplays! i'm not normally very busy, but summer's coming and i have testing. i'm looking for about two or three more roleplays, maybe more depending on how i feel.

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽
-good grammar
-lgbt+ preferred pairings (especially fxf)
-friendly
-Mostly available on Discord
-semi-lit
-active
-roleplays both male and female (more female though)
-will talk ooc
-will end a roleplay if it doesn't work

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽
-good grammar
-lgbtq+ friendly
-friendly
-will play both male and female characters
-semi-lit
-active
-will convey feelings/talk ooc
-can end a bad roleplay

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂
Bold= Craving, Strike= Not really looking for it right now
-Steven Universe (only fxf for ocs, will discuss cannon ships)
-Warriors Cats
-Camp Camp (fxf for oc, i can discuss canon character ships)
-Furries (fxm, fxf, or mxm)
-Dear Evan Hansen (kleinsen)
-Hamilton (I can discuss ships)
-Heathers (I can discuss ships)
-Be More Chill (I can discuss ships)
-Suggest something! i'll let you know if i'm open to it or not
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:01 pm

A lil' bit about me
Heyo! I am .Fox or however you may know me otherwise. I love roleplaying and I am in some roleplays currently. I have a few careers that I would like to pick out of in the future that include, singing, zookeeping and cyber crime. If you are interested after reading, please PM me!

What I expect
So, we all have our expectations of a roleplay so here are mine.
•At least 2-4 decent sentences
•Detail
•Open to roleplay any gender
•Open to accepting new ideas/sharing ideas
•Information whether you want to continue on a plot or not
•Pretty good grammar, spelling
•Patience
•Forum roleplays (Please do not roleplay in my PM's)
•Support LGBTQ+ and are willing to roleplay mxm or fxf
•Commitment to the roleplay/plot
•OOC talk
•Active
What you can expect
•Good grammar, spelling
•Patience
•Commitment to the roleplay/plot
•Open to roleplaying any gender
•Open to roleplay mxm or fxf
•Ideas
•LGBTQ+ supporter
•Detail
•Semi-lit and lit
•OOC talk
•Active

What I like
•Oc x Oc
•Warrior cats
•Packs / groups of animals
•Human/Humanoid
•Certain highschool roleplays
•Ghouls/Mild spook
•Basic romance
•Apocalypses (Anything)
•Career
•Some video games
•Pretty much anything

What I don't like
•Anime (I don't watch anime)
•Pokemon (I don't play it or have basic knowledge)
•Historic (Depends on plot)

ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello. It's me! ... BlameableAmish but you can call me whatever you like (just not late for dinner). I am a simple Amish with simple needs. Let me tell you about myself. First and foremost, I am super friendly and I love to chat. OOC or even PMs I don't mind. Just send them my way. Secondly, I am in terms of how much I write. That being said, I have become more relaxed when writing. I used to be literate- I can still be if I have enough muse, but I think I am more semi-lit now. My grammar and spelling aren't bad but... proofreading is a thing I just... don't... do often enough. Woops. I am also a crazy romantic. I need romance to be a part of the roleplay but that doesn't mean it has to be the whole thing. I also enjoy action, adventure, drama. mysterious, etc. I also prefer to play the male parts- but I can do any gender. There is probably a ton of other things you want to know about me- so if there is anything I missed- please just message me! I don't bite... much.

Now, what do I expect from you? Simple, I expect someone who is friendly and loves to chat with this weirdo. Someone who is very patient. I work full time and juggle with other responsibilities. That being said, maturity is a must. I would also like a similar literacy to myself but I am much more concerned about the quality of the quantity. I don't have a preference on face claims or even fancy forms, to be honest. I am super laid back about all that craziness. Lastly, I need someone willing to make whatever plot we do the best we can possibly make it. I need your input and ideas. I will get into more when we message each other- where you want the plot to go. As for those plots in questions- there is only one right now that I really want to do.

~Plot ideas!~
(These are just suggestions of things I'm craving.)

1.) Powers- Muse 1's life has always been mysterious due to his/her secretive nature. He/she was apart of a government experiment that mutated his/her genes in ways not imaginable by mere man. Because of this- he/she has always been on the run. Muse 2 is another successful experiment who has been kept by the government as a pet. He/she was tasked to find Muse 1 to either bring him/her back alive... or finally kill him/her for good. (This is a love story riddled with action scenes and life or death situations. This takes place in modern times.)

2.) Powers- This setting is more of a fantasy/medieval world. This world is riddled with creatures and demons hell-bent on sorrow and suffering. Muse 1 is a priest/priestess of sorts attempting to rid the world of these creatures. Along his/her way, she comes to meet Muse 2 and Muse 3- who also despise the creatures in their own ways. A love triangle blossoms as the three fight side-by-side agains the evils the world can muster. (This is a love story... riddled by action. I sense a theme guys.)

3.) Fantasy- A poison taster has a very dangerous job. One day they could be sampling the best pastries to ever be bake and the next- they could be foaming at the mouth- dying from a potent poison. This takes place in a fantasy military land controlled by an important general. Muse 1 is the next in line to die due to his/her crimes but is given the offer to be the next poison taster instead. Muse 2 is a dangerous assassin employed by the general who must advise Muse 1 on the varies poisons. Not all are happy about the new poison tester. With the constant threat on his/her life, the mystery revolving around his/her crimes, and a possible invasion or poisoning looming with every meal- how will things turn out when a spicy love blossoms between student and advisor? (LOVE STORY AGAIN! Ok, I'm a sucker.)

4.) Werewolves- I LOVE WEREWOLVES OK!!! DONT HATE

If I do not reply to your PMs... my inbox is full of love and I will try to get back with you. I won't do all the plots so it is first come... first served. Love you all!
Last edited by BlameableAmish on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:26 am

Hi there! My name is GalaxyWolf, but you can call me Galaxy. I am here because I am looking for a very specific 1x1 roleplay. Here is what I would like to do;

PLOT

3-4 teenagers band together to survive, as the world is coming to an end. But what will happen, when an unexpected romance blossoms between the two youngest? The two kids always hated each other, but now they realize that through all of the teasing, and arguing, they love each other. I will be playing an 16 year old girl and she will be the one that falls in love

Pm me if you are interested!
Last edited by NightshadeRuby66 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:13 am

yellow; wrote:

⁂ hey there you! i'm yellow, but feel free to call me anything..? i honestly don't mind! so i'm born and raised british, still leaving in this oh-so-lovely gmt timezone, writing a min. 100 words, yet topping a 1200+ post! ha
      ven't actually got any current roleplays going on, so i would love it if we came together to roleplay. bitta bou
      t me, i'm pretty friendly towards the lgbt+ community, despite not in it. preferably keeping the genders to m
      ale and female, however, so sorry if this gets in the way of anything. i can do any pairing, fxf, fxm or mxm, a
      nd i can play either gender (sometimes i may lean towards one as i'm already doing the other in other rolepla
      ys). i'm a full time student yet with many medical issues so i take a lot of time off-- oh! and i contribute a lot
      to plots, and accidentally ditch dry plots before they begin. sorry, just need something super interesting!

⁂ for the expectations of us both, i kind of, well really need you to write a size 70-85 font. we can discuss w
      hether we want to capitalise or not, as i really don't mind. i'll suggest turning off signatures to keep up with t
      he general aesthetic but that's about it in terms of appearance of posts. don't really need a form, but i'll do it
      if you want it. a minimum of one hundred words and a post ideally once a week (wb, or if you can't post for a
      while would be nice to mention!) please do not use anime face claims!

⁂ below is a few things that i want to do and kind of like some plots that i thought suited them. you may ch
      oose to add on or remove some elements, as it is just a base! bold means prefered character! ★ rate out of 5

⁂ apocalypses; a virus has spread. the government is only taking vip's and people of wealth to the 'safe zone'. two best friends have _____ days and _____ hours to reach the safe zone, before there is no chance of anythi
      ng getting in or out. will something more come through the hardships of these two bestfriends? ★★★★★

⁂ gay only; introverted m1 has a major crush on best friend extroverted m2. growing up in small town [place]
      there aren't many homosexual people which only makes the closeted boys both more lonely. ★★★★★

⁂ medieval; princess is a troubled girl, her mother suddenly 'disappearing' and her fathers sudden change in
      personality has taken a toll on the girl. yet, time must go on and it is now her time to get married to the man s
      he doesn't love in an arranged marriage. he is strict, easily angered - the perfect king.

⁂ other interesting plots. hmu if you have something no one else is willing to do!

⁂ please note i will not do: fandoms, anime face claims, roleplay via discord, pm, other rp sites, etc. (thread exclusive). i will tend to not do a fxf pairing as i am totally inexperienced in that field. i do not do any other gender than male or female. it oddly puts me off doing roleplays with others when they use other genders. sorry, can't really explain it.

eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

praise the sun !! // dayman's search. ☀

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:04 am

hello there!!!
─────── ✦ ───────
i'm dayman and i'm looking for a 1x1 rp partner!
-however, small groups are great too!-
i'm a semi-lit writer, but i can write any amount desirable for the rp.
i'm on quite a bit, but i've been busy recently so please have some patience!
i can play both genders, although i mostly find myself playing males;
i am also comfortable playing lgbt+ people. i also try my hardest to
write detailed posts, and never will be terribly concise with my writing.
and i hope that you will try your best to make nice posts as well!
i can be a bit shy at first, and i am sometimes occupied due to greyhound
rescue and school, but i'm super eager to rp with you!!
and with that- let's get to the fun part!
ideas i would like:
prompts
roommates
werewolves
friends to crushes
any fluffy romance things!
or, if you believe that you might have an idea i might like,
don't hesitate to ask! i assure you, i'm open to most things!
thanks for viewing! ◠‿◠
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me