Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit -accepting.-

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit -accepting.-

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Ok guys I deleted a few people due to their lack of response as well as deleted one of the three packs. So Keash is the alpha of the other pack for now. -Shes a temp so to speak- If your characters have been deleted and you will no longer be active then do not reply here anymore. if you wish to keep replying here and your characters were deleted you are not allowed to ask for a high rank until you prove that you will be active.

It has been 100 years since all humans vanished from the earth. Few even remember what a human is. All the cities and towns that were once run by humans now stand silent of them. They were all reclaimed by nature and fell at the mercy of mother earth. Because of the ocean shifts all the continents are one again. So there are no oceans separating the different countries. Small breeds of dogs no longer exist due to their low survival rate and their dependency on humans. There are large animals that will kill you out there. Tigers, large snakes, and other dangerous predators. You need to survive, Will you join a pack or try and survive alone? You decide, But choose wisely.

Form Moderates
Gambler
Ravendarus
Snowdrift
Echokain
Rules!
1. If you disobey these rules you will be banned from this role play no questions asked.
2. All site rules apply
3. No power playing
4. No perfect characters.
5. Do not disrespect other members.
7. Only animals of the canine variety. -They can be mixed-
8. I have the right to strip any member of their rank and award it to another.
9. if you do not reply for more than 5 days without a reason your character will be stripped of their rank,
10. If you do not reply with in 10 days your character will be deleted from the roleplay
11. No one liners at all. this is a Semi-Lit roleplay. If you do not know what that means then do not join.
12. be descriptive and make sure you clarify when writing.
13. You must post in third person.
14. If you have read and understand these rules put ''Life after People'' in medium red.
15. Do not start posting unless I accept your form
16. Do not spam or start trouble.

Packs
Drifter Pack
Mist Valley pack

Ranks: -You should know this by now.-
Alpha: The alpha is the leader, He/She calls the shots and their word is law. There is ONE alpha.
Matriarch: The alpha's mate -usually a female but can be male- They keep the peace in the pack but are a force to be reckoned with.
Beta: The beta is second in command. They are in charge if the alpha leaves. They also enforce the alpha's law.
Medic: The medic is the one who helps the wounded to the best of their abilities. =If the alpha is gone and there is no beta or Matriarch then the Medic is in charge being the next highest in rank=
Hunter/Fighter: There is usually a conflict with this rank so they are being combined here. Their job is to hunt and defend the pack from small or large dangers.
Scout: The Scouts are look outs. They warn the pack if danger is coming or if they spot an intruder.
Followers: Followers are the normal members of the pack. Their main job is to look after the pups and help with the patrols.
Pups: Enough said
=Note: The only was to become the Matriarch is to make the alpha fall for you-Good luck-

Drifter pack -This pack is formed mostly of loners and rouges.-

Alpha: Juno -M- Lonewolf-Gage
Matriarch: Sherry -F-Ravendarus
Beta:
Medic: Sway -F- Gambler
-------
Hunters/Fighter:
Ranmaru -M- Gambler
Kenmaru-M- Gambler
Midnight-M- Snowdrift
Cira-F- Ravendraus
Scout:
Followers:
Pups:
=============================================
Mist Valley Pack -A calmer pack but they are not afraid to fight.-

Alpha: Keash -F- Lonewolf-Gage
Matriarch: -Win the Alpha's heart-
Beta:
Medic:
-------
Hunters/Fighter:
Shard-M- Ravendarus
Rosey -F- 12cj3
Ruele -F- Moon~*
Scout:
Followers:
Pups: Shadow-F- Ravendarus

===============================================
Loners:
Mute -F- Echokain
Ayo-F- Echokain
Snitch-F- Echokain
Gunsmoke-M- Lonewolf-Gage
Cheyenne-M- Lonewolf-
Mist-F- Echokain
Kalkaska-Sigma-M- Lonewolf-Gage
Kire-M-Ravendarus
Fang-M- 12cj3

Crushes
Ranmaru-Mute
Sigma-Snitch

Mates
Midnight-Cira
Juno-Sherry
Cheyenne-Ayo

==========================
Form:
Code: Select all
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pack:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] -you may not get the rank you want-
[b]Personality:[/b] -Must be described-
[b]History:[/b] -No rping it out-
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Pups:[/b]
[b]Breed[/b]
[b]Pic:[/b] -real pictures people-

Have fun but be respectful to other members. Let try to keep this roleplay clean. Don't cuss too much if you must use *** and do not use F*** B**** or F***t. Do not go into detail about breeding or killing due to younger members.
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 am, edited 25 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Life After People

User Name: Lonewolf-Gage
Name: Juno
Pack: Drifter
Personality: Juno is a calm and quiet wolf. He can be cold and is not afraid to fight. He is not afraid to die for his pack if he has too
History: Juno was the runt of his litter but turned out to be the largest of the bunch. There is husky and Great Dane in his blood generations back. He was cast out of his pack for defying the alpha. He has formed a pack of his own. He has fought against tigers and bears as well as several other large animals. He has a habit of training a lot even now. He keeps himself strong since you never know what dangers lurk in the darkness or around the next bend.
Crush: Sherry
Mate: Sherry
Pups: has raised several nor none by blood.
Breed Arctic wolf
Pic: Image

Name: Gunsmoke
Pack: none
Personality: Gunsmoke can be your best friend or your worst enemy. He is aggressive and cunning as well as protective over those who earn his rust and loyalty. Gunsmoke does not trust easily nor is he loyal to just anyone. It takes a great dead to completely earn his trust. Though to Gunsmoke you can loose his trust a thousand times faster then you gained it. If you prove that you are worthy of his trust and loyalty then you will have a true companion til the day he dies. He is cold and cruel until you get to know him. Though even then he is still cold a lot of the time.
History: Gunsmoke had been captured by another pack when he was still just a pup, It was at the time his family was killed. Only Gunsmoke and a few other youngsters were kept alive. They were used by the pack that had stolid them, they were beat and trained to be fighters and killing machines. After a time Gunsmoke was a champion in the fights. He could not be defeated. However soon after the keeper of the fights was killed Gunsmoke was traded to another pack in the north country. He worked as a lead fighter for a little over a year until on one run there was a run in with a band of loner wolves that ambushed the group and killed most of his patrol group. It was at that time Gunsmoke took his chance and returned to the wild instead of being a pack's slave. He had plenty of experience with the gladiator packs and fights that he was stronger then any animal he had faced. He had strength, stamina, and endurance. He was a true champion and could prove his family line was stronger then most. He ran as fast and as hard s his paws would carry him. He was free again.
Crush: open
Mate: none
Pups: Cheyenne -son-
Breed Dire wolf

Name: Cheyenne -Shy-
Pack: none
Personality: Cheyenne is a strong and independent young male. He is shy at times but is very bold too.
History: Shy doesn't remember anything before being with Gunsmoke. He knows that he is not the old wolf's blood son. However if you tell him that Gunsmoke is not his father you will have a fight on your paws.
Crush: Ayo
Pups: none
Breed dire timber mix

Name: Kalkaska-Sigma
Pack: Your joking right.
Personality: Kalkaska is a fighter through and through. He is not one to pick fights with and he has a temper.
History: Kalkaska carries the name of his father and grandfather. The first born male of their line has always carried the name of Kalkaska. it was the county in which the town of Sigma was located. It was a town that was said to have been whipped clean by werewolves though the humans that lived in those times called them dogmen. At least that is how the story goes. Whatever the case Kalkaska values his name. Most of his pack were Dire wolves and were known for their fighting abilities. When he was about 6 months old Kalkaska left his pack's territory to find his own way.
Crush: Thistle
Pups: - - -
Breed Dire wolf

Name: Keash
Age: 15 years -yes a wolf can live that long. Some have lived up to 20-25 years though it is rare.-
Pack: Mist Valley
Personality: Keash is a very protective and domonate female even in her old age. She will fight to her death and never back down.
History: Keash lived a glorious life before times got hard in her homeland and she was forced to move her pack. She had already lost her son to another pack and now she has lost her mate and most of her pack aside from a few youngsters.
Crush: "Thank you but you are too young for this old wolf.''
Mate: dead
Pups: Gunsmoke and helped raise Sigma
Breed Dire
Pic: will add tomorrow.
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Name: Mute
Pack: Roamer
Personality: Strong, bold, rather mouthy, yet fearful and longing for company
History: As most do, Mute started out innocent, but as life is it turn cruel to her, growing up she was the pride of the pack for taking on her fathers white coat, but her fairy tale of a like crashed when the fires ate at the land and the herds started dieing off, a neighboring pack offered to let them hunt in the lands, for a price of course, with the food back they sent Azan, now known as Mute, to their pack it's troubles were to many males not enough females, Azan was to fix those troubles, many times she was sent over, but it took it's toll as she decided to disown her family, as far and fast as she could, during that time of running she had her pups and left them, when the pack she was traded to found out they tracked her down, her punishment was to be death but she managed to make it with only deep wounds to her neck, she renamed herself Mute since the wounds made her voice light and hard to hear, unable to howl and bark
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Pic:

Life after People
Last edited by EchoKain on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loyal Till Death, Never Shall I Leave Those Who Keep Me Close & Those I Hold Dear
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 pm

[BUMP] Ill join later bro-
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Life After People

User Name: Gambler
Name: Ranmaru
Pack: Drifter pack
Personality: Ace is a strong and loyal dog. He would die for those he cares for and would kill for most any one.
History: Ranmaru was abandoned as a pup and raised by Juno. Has always deen loyal to him.
Crush: Mute
Mate: open
Breed Red wolf
Pic: The Big guy

The little guy is his kid brother -Kenmaru-

Name: Kenmaru
Rank: His technical rank is a pup but he clames the fighters rank
Personality: Kenmaru seems cocky and arrogant but he had the guts to back up whatever he say. He is both large and strong for his age. He is determined. Kenmaru only obeys the alpha of his pack, Juno. However he will stand his ground against any wolf even alpha's of other packs.
History: Kenmaru's father was killed when he was kenmaru was born. His mother was sick so she set out to find Ranmaru and left kenmaru eith him. Like Ranmaru Kenmaru sees Juno as a father figure.
Breed Red wolf
Pic: The smaller one though he is bigger than that one.

Name: Sway
Personality: Sway is not like other females. She is not a flirt nor a flower type wolf. She is strong and a fighter.
History: Sway was born in a pack of battle dogs. She was the run and was teased a lot. However she ended up becoming one of the largest dogs in the pack. Sway hated het pack for how they acted and set out to find one that would accept her for who she was. thus she found the Drifter pack.
Pups: adopted Kin but they wer sepperated a few weeks back.
Breed Rottweiler
Last edited by Gambler on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 pm

User Name: Ravendarus
Name: Sherry
Pack: Drifter pack
Personality: Sherry acts courteously towards everybody in camp, she holds everyones duties in serious regard, treating everyone fairly. She is not afraid to stand for her rights, especially not to her subordinates. When out of the camp, she tries to survey her fellow wolves closely, knowing she can never be to sure of any of them and prepares herself and them for the worst possible case scenario. She is however not without kindness this is all out of love for her pack. If anyone gets in over their head she becomes very harsh on the manner attacking it with daily words on what they should have done. It will be drilled into their mind if they make a mistake. Keeping others from being haughty or proud puts her in bad situations occasionally. Sherry is very self sufficient, and dislikes having to work with anyone who won't listen to her, this leads to quite a few disputes with her as the center. Sherry of course will be kind towards those she trusts, although she can have a sharp tone, she means well.
History: Sherry was born into a small pack, her mother Keyi died giving birth to her and her five unnamed siblings, her father Craven raised her up so she would be able to take over. But soon rogues came to the camp, snarls filled the night and most of Sherry's pack was killed by them including her father who gave his life to defend her. Sherry and the others managed to get away but a terrible forest fire broke out and burned up their home. Sherry watched in horror as he pack was killed and burned before her eyes she managed to escape with her best friend Comet who later died from to much smoke. Sherry's lived most of her life alone, she hates mistakes now because of her past that she blames herself for. Sherry later joined the pack and is as cold as ice when she wants to be.
Crush: Juno
Mate: Perhaps Juno?
Pups: none yet
Breed Black wolf
Last edited by Ravendarus on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:53 pm

User Name: EchoKain
Name: Ayo
Pack: Looking
Personality: With such a meaningless pup-hood, a pack bent on showing off dominance by using her as their play toy, the time old story of the little one being picked on and laughed at, she has the mind of a servant and the heart of a broken child that never had a chance to grow up and see what she really is
History:Ayo was not meant to live, she is the runt of her pack half the size of a normal wolf but a tail of a full grown wolf, in the harsh mountains there was little food and she lived on what was seen as a horrid meal, when she came of age the males started to harass her for the right of breeding, needless to say wrong things happened, she was an easy pick from the more dominate females, with the fear bearing pups she ran for her life, being the runt she knew nothing but the constant dominating of others, growing up in ways such as these her mind folded around the idea that she is nothing but the servant of who ever finds her, in her travels she has run into quiet a few pushy wolves only driving the idea of servitude deeper into her mind set
Breed Red Wolf
Pic:

Name: Snitch
[b]Age:
Pack: Looking
Personality: Snitch is rather playful, bubbly, light and sweet, she loves to make others feel happy and good about themselves, it doesn't take much to shift her from a bad mood into a joyful one, she wishes to make the world as it should be, happy
History: Snitch came from a loving family, nothing ever went wrong where she lived, always lots of food hardly any fights and what fights there were ended up nothing more then yelling matches before saying sorry, seeing how joyful her life as been she wants to share the joy of what life could be, so she set out from her home, helping those she could
Breed Mexican Gray Wolf
Pic:
Life after People
Last edited by EchoKain on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loyal Till Death, Never Shall I Leave Those Who Keep Me Close & Those I Hold Dear
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life After People -Wolves only-Semi-Lit

Postby Gambler » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 pm

==hey guys. red rule 13 you forgot something==
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Transferring:. » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 am

((Probably will join later!))
Surfer Chica
Out of the water, I am nothing.

Surfing is for life.

It's like the mafia, once you're in,
you're in.

It's all about where your mind's at.

When I surf, I tend to think the
world ain't such a bad place after all.
.:Transferring:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheppie » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 am

.:Life after People:.

Username: Sheppie :3
Name: Frost
Pack: Mist Valley
Personality: Frost is a friendly wolf, although she is very leader-like and thinks of her pack and others before herself. She loves to watch the sunsets and has a rather calm mood. She rarely gets into fights, nor really likes too.
History: Frost has lived a great childhood, full of friends and family. She decided to leave her old pack and start a new one because her there was too many wolves in her birth pack.
Crush: Open
Mate: N/a / Win her love.
Pups: N/a
Breed: Grey wolf
Pic:

Username:
Sheppie
Name:
Thistle
Pack:
Drifters
Beta? If not hunter is fine too.
Personality:
Thistle is a very affectionate wolf, she loves company. She can be a little bossy though. Thistle become very attached to those around her. She loves rainy days and long walks threw the forest. She can be very alluring without meaning to be.
History:
Thistle was raised in a very friendly environment. She left to be on her own because she didn't want to live in her old pack for the rest of her life.
Crush:
Midnight
Mate:
Open
Pups:
None
Breed
Grey wolf
Pic:

(I will add more characters later.)
Last edited by Sheppie on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Wonderful art from Neara ♥

Sheppie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me