[anime wolf rp] A world without the Sun

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[anime wolf rp] A world without the Sun

Postby ~Rainy Days~ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:14 am

A world without the Sun is an rp set in Kaymi, a relatively quiet village connecting to a forest, swamp, mountain and desert on separate sides, only accessible by portals. Each land is protected by a god. The forest is protected by the Land Goddess, the Swamp protected by the Water Goddess, the Desert protected by the Fire God and the Mountain protected by the Ice Goddess.

However, all are protected by the Sun Goddess.

One fateful day, it was said a shooting star crashed into the earth and then the sun went red.
The shooting star was nothing but darkness and evil, as it crashed, it drew upon the power of the land and drained all the gods. The sun goddess stood up to them, but sadly has perished. Her failure had left the sun blood red and seemed to curse the land.

Now, with the land draining and the gods losing all hope and power... there must be someone who can step in and help!

Rules of the RP:
-- Please follow Chickensmoothie rules.
-- Please only use ANIME/SPARKLEWOLVES/ETC. (Only ones created by you or commissioned by you that you have permission to use. I might be able to draw some out for fun later, but right now I'm just looking to rp!)
-- Your character must have a power of some kind, how else can you help the gods? (Even a small power such as 'can talk to all animals', 'can fly with retractable wings',etc.)
-- Please be active. This will part of Mallie's actual story and I'd love to draw some wolves with her!
- You can rp as a god wolf as well as long as you let me know before hand!
-- Can make as many villains as you want.
-- Meant for fun so please go crazy if you'd like. Random things can happen just please don't abandon someone in middle of rp. If someone is left alone feel free to create a character to help them!

Characters needed:

- 10/10 Wolves/Wolf mixes.
- 4/4 Followers - One for each god/goddess. One ice, one water, one fire and one land.
- Maybe more?

Current Characters:

Mallie:
- Sungoddess replacement. Mallie was gifted the sun goddess's power the moment of her passing. Now Mallie must help the remaining gods with the help of some new friends.
Image - Age 1 1/2 years (Around 15-20 years old)
-- Mallie is a female, sweet, kind and caring. She is unsure how to use her power or what it is she even got into, but she needs help before the next blood sun.

If you'd like to join please post:

- Character reference:
- Name of Character:
- Age of character:
- Personality/Background:

-- I'm honestly not good with beginnings so it might be a bit small when first starting!
~Rainy Days~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [anime wolf rp] A world without the Sun

Postby ~Rainy Days~ » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:56 am

bump

A new species has been added!
This species is INSIDE THE RP!

Here is more info on them:

https://www.deviantart.com/rain-ette/jo ... -851787955 (Kemonoku)
~Rainy Days~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me