➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:58 am

many moons ago gravelclan and tideclan were once one but were separated over a bitter dispute concerning a warrior who had come into the clan a rogue, hawthorn. up until that point in time hurricaneclan's leader heatherstar was adamant that no loners, rogues or kittypets were to be allowed into the clan as they had enough mouths to feed and the warrior code to follow. she insisted that they were not desperate enough to need outsiders amongst the clan who had survived thus far since the human had completely abandoned the city and forest which they inhabited. the clan followed her orders and chased the rogue off although some did so only for the sake of following orders and within themselves did not believe they were doing the right thing. a few moons later the clan was attacked by a small group of foxes and they were able to come together against the foxes and defend themselves, for the most part. a fox that had gone unnoticed was sneaking into the nursery and came face to face with hawthorn. hawthorn fought bitterly and chased the fox away while the clan still battled on. after the battle hawthorn asked again to be considered into the clan and heatherstar refused thus creating the split. while almost half the clan believed that he fought for them and saved the kits meaning that he should be inducted to the clan the other half wondered what he was doing near the nursery to begin with and wondered if it had somehow been a set up to make hawthorn seem to be a hero. those who continued to plead for his induction into the clan were banished to live elsewhere for being disloyal to the clan but namely heatherstar. while heatherstar and her clan remained in both areas they mostly resided near the river in the forest, she felt it was no longer fit to call the clan hurricaneclan since the split and due to the closeness of the river she thereby declared the clan tideclan. the outcast cats found refuge in the abandoned city and made hawthorn their leader thus becoming hawthornstar who then declared the clan gravelclan due to the rough gravel they constantly traveled on in the city. to this day tideclan bitterly believes that hawthorn had set up the fox attack to make himself the hero, while gravelclan merely thanks him for being there and it is rumored that he may have been the father of some kits in the nursery then and was there just visiting them but no one knows for sure. since then heatherstar and hawthornstar have joined starclan but the clans live on beside one another.

discussion thread
Last edited by amylovescallie. on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:59 am

leader: darkstar ⁂ tom ⁂ twenty seven moons

deputy: rowanstep ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty six moons

medicine cat: nettlefern ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty four moons

warriors:
        brackenmask ⁂ she-cat ⁂ thirty nine moons
        foxjaw ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty moons
        sagetalon ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty two moons
        roseheart ⁂ she-cat ⁂ thirty moons
        bumbleblaze ⁂ tom ⁂ twenty six moons
        sorrelstorm ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty two moons
        losteye ⁂ tom ⁂ forty one moons

apprentices:
        badgerpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ ten moons
        flarepaw ⁂ she-cat ⁂ ten moons
        snowpaw ⁂ she-cat ⁂ nine moons
        coalpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ seven moons

queens:

kits:

elders:
        lizardfang ⁂ tom ⁂ one hundred and ninety three moons

“ name ❦ name = mates
        name ♡ name = ex-mates
        name ♥ name = mutual crush
        name ❥ name = name has a crush on second name ”

“ name ➾ name = mentor ➾ apprentice ”

darkclaw ➾ flarepaw
        rowanstep ➾ badgerpaw
        sagetalon ➾ snowpaw
        sorrelstorm ➾ coalpaw
Last edited by amylovescallie. on Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:04 am, edited 33 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:00 am

leader: wolfstar ⁂ tom ⁂ twenty seven moons

deputy: whitescar ⁂ tom ⁂ twenty nine moons

medicine cat: moongazer ⁂ she-cat ⁂ eighty-seven moons

warriors:
        ottermist ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty four moons
        oceanbreeze ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty seven moons
        ravenpuddle ⁂ she-cat ⁂ eighteen moons
        hookclaw ⁂ tom ⁂ 35 moons
        copperwhisker ⁂ she-cat ⁂ forty five moons

apprentices:
        juniperpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ twelve moons
        hailpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ thirteen moons
        quailpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ ten moons
        duskpaw ⁂ tom ⁂ six moons

queens:
        featherhaze ⁂ she-cat ⁂ twenty eight moons

kits:

elders:
        rivertide ⁂ she-cat ⁂ fifty moons

“ name ❦ name = mates
        name ♡ name = ex-mates
        name ♥ name = mutual crush
        name ❥ name = name has a crush on second name ”

hailpaw ❥ juniperpaw
        ottermist ❥ wolfstar

“ name ➾ name = mentor ➾ apprentice ”

whitescar ➾ quailpaw
        oceanbreeze ➾ hailpaw
        hookclaw ➾ juniperpaw
        ottermist ➾ duskpaw
Last edited by amylovescallie. on Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:02 am, edited 36 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:00 am

➳ new-leaf [ ] green-leaf [ ] leaf-fall [x] leaf-bare [ ]
        ➳ morning [x] afternoon [ ] evening [ ]

gravelclan
        gravelclan's territory resides within the city the two-legs abandoned. they reside within one of the bigger buildings as their main camp but they hunt all around the city. The prey is limited here but the buildings provide excellent shelter from any oncoming storms, or harsh winters where the cold is normally hard to escape. these cats must look for water from drainpipes and small puddles on the ground, the have a large puddle nearby that is full of water constantly but it is murky and cats have been known to become sick from drinking it.
        main camp, training grounds, drinking puddle, nursery, leader's den, medicine cat den, warrior's den, apprentice's den elder's den.

tideclan
        tideclan's territory resides within the forest just outside of the city. they have made their camp near a rushing river and hunt all throughout the forest. The prey here is bountiful and fat but their camp itself is not very covered aside from the dens in specific and is very open so any oncoming storms and harsh winters could certainly provide a problem for them. the river nearby provide these cats with an excellent fresh drinking source but the river itself does rush very quickly so apprentices and kits need to be kept on watch in case, normally only the strongest cats can pull themselves out of the current.
        main camp, training grounds, river, nursery, leader's den, medicine cat den, warrior's den, apprentice's den elder's den.

Last edited by amylovescallie. on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:03 am

➳ follow all of chickensmoothie rules, please make sure you credit images and stay family friendly.
        ➳ i am limiting this to three characters max due to the nature of it being a semi-lit roleplay.
        ➳ seeing as this is a semi-lit roleplay please post at least 100 words per character but it is strongly encouraged to post above that!
        ➳ because there are two clans there will be no outsiders.
        ➳ if you choose to be in tideclan your character can have no outsider roots as they are against that, of course gravel clan is more lenient.
        ➳ face to black for kitting or mating (remember cs rules!).
        ➳ you must use your own form and at least include name, gender, rank, rank wanted (if for example you have a warrior in tideclan who would like to be leader or deputy as i will choose before the roleplay begins), age, personality, and past mate or crush if they have one.
        ➳ leaders will choose apprentices full names, and deputies if they happen to pass onto starclan. likewise with medicine cats they will chose their apprentices.
        ➳ members are required to post at least 4 times a week and i will most likely be checking! if you have been noticed not doing so i will pm you to see what is going on, of course emergencies are permitted and are completely understandable but if the roleplay is too much i would prefer if you came to me :).
        ➳ please refrain from attaching your signature to both the discussion thread and the roleplay itself.
Last edited by amylovescallie. on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:04 am

Last edited by amylovescallie. on Tue May 12, 2020 11:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:26 am

image credits:

Last edited by amylovescallie. on Tue May 12, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:26 am

res in case
Last edited by amylovescallie. on Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 am

forms may now be posted in the discussion post! high ranks available in gravelclan are leader, and medicine cat. high ranks available in tideclan are leader, deputy, and medicine cat. (i will be choosing who leader's and deputy are but medicine cat is first come first serve!) :)
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 am

amylovescallie. wrote:
        forms may now be posted in the discussion post! high ranks available in gravelclan are leader, and medicine cat. high ranks available in tideclan are leader, deputy, and medicine cat. (i will be choosing who leader's and deputy are but medicine cat is first come first serve!) :)
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me