β–¬ βπ™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

β–¬ βπ™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™.

Postby ghostface. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:39 am

thunder sounds and greying clouds roll out across the sky, casting themselves in all directions so that the
      few remaining shadows dance along the ground. the wind as restless as our hearts as we're lulled across
      vast distances in pursuit of what, we know not. our pads drum the surface like ancient war drums, those
      only few of us would know in times to come. we roamed the earth before they lay foot to it, and we
      remained wild well afterward. some of us befriended those who walked on two feet and those who
      remained carried on. we listened to the wind, wandering across the plateau into the northwest and
      beyond. we understand the balance of life and its counterpart death and we've come to establish our
      own customs in respect to the lands we travel upon. the wild is our home.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:39 am

forms - -

i will not be providing a form for you to use, so please make yours on your own. this is an an advanced lit
      roleplay. i put time and effort into constructing this world for you to enjoy and explore and my expectation
      is that you apply understanding the world you will be joining and have the capacity to contribute to the
      roleplay that enhances the experience. when constructing your form, i ask that you use distinguishable and
      different coding so that the different sections of your form are obvious. you are more than welcome to
      exceed the expectations imparted here and write to your heart's desire, after all this is designed for
      advanced writers.

ο½ο½ο½“ο½”ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ - -

as for your posts it would be preferable that they look nice, meaning at least center them and make the font size
      smaller. i don't expect you to go all out with it, just make it look nice and orderly. you're welcome to write
      as much as you please, i request at minimum two decently sized paragraphs (no less than seven sentences ea.),
      the more the merrier. please understand that this roleplay is meant to be involved and enjoyable so it's important
      that you participate and understand the context of what is occurring. i am assuming that you understand this
      when you reserve a spot. I also ask that you post at least three times a week. not that hard. if you are unable to
      abide by this, you may discuss it with me. if you can do more than is required, feel free.

ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ - -

tess rules apply, like always, you should know everything else. if you make a female, and want another character,
      it should be male. Two character max unless discussed with me. If you can keep up with your characters and you'd
      like to bring more in, it shouldn't be a problem so long as others are participating and interacting with them as
      well. i will have a separate place for ooc so i ask that you refrain from ooc on this thread. recaps will be posted
      when necessary for new members and for the sake of summarizing what takes place. mods will be required and
      chosen with the progression of the roleplay. plot twists keep the roleplay interesting, so i encourage you to bring
      new ideas to the table. on the other hand, this is an advanced+, preferably highly realistic roleplay so I ask that
      you keep that in mind when participating. this roleplay is based on real places and loosely based on native
      american cultures and customs. if it is your desire, i encourage you to do your research and offer suggestions to
      the roleplay. that is all.
Last edited by ghostface. on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:40 am

territories: currently, two packs exist. along the pacific coast from british columbia to the top of northern
      california. this pack has the potential to intersect with northern packs that dominate the colder extremes.
      abundant rivers flow through flourishing forests along the ocean and up in the more rural north. along the
      plateau, sitting at the columbia and fraser river basins at the intersection of the subarctic, the plains, the
      great basin, and the california and northwest coast. the members of this pack are located near yellowstone.
      the pack is further east and has the potential to come across lone wolves roaming the great planes and
      deserts further south. the plateau pack members tend to have lighter coats due to the fluctuating
      temperatures and likelihood of higher temperatures.

prey: salmon and trout are plentiful in both regions. caribou, elk, and deer as bountiful, though
      require a greater collective effort on behalf of the packs. snowshoe hairs, black-tailed jackrabbits are
      also available along the pacific regions. moose, deer, and bison are most common to those who wander
      the plateau, though elk are as common here as in the pacific northwest. note: livestock is
      available to hunting as well, however, it does increase the dangers posed to the pack.

discovery: animals native to certain regions have an increased likelihood of being discovered. (i.e.
      lynx will likely be discoverable in northern regions while meerkat will more likely be discoverable in
      southern regions) i will provide hints and opportunities the more unknown territories are explored.
      wayfinders have a higher chance of discovering totems.

season: it's freshly spring. the snows in higher mountains are beginning to melt more and giving
      way to bubbling and abundant streams and rivers. prey is plentiful, the air is crisp and it's the end of
      the long cold. time to stretch those legs and go explore.

weather: sunny, 46 degrees in the pacific northwest. partially cloudy, 57 in the plateau regions.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:40 am

pack members are characterized by their respective totems. members may go by a different name, however,
      most pack members, especially those of higher ranking will refer to members by their totem names. other
      names (or nicknames) are generally used by wolves in closer relation or relatives. each totem offers specific
      characteristic traits and aptitudes (you can continue developing these over time, you may have greater
      strengths or weaknesses depending on your environment and situation), they also provide that you are able
      to influence and/or relate to that animal if or when they are encountered. one position available for each.
      you may choose which pack you want to join. i will organize them based on the selections made.

it will begin with two separate packs who are able to explore. the more land explored, the more discovered.
      more totems become available as you enter into new areas, allowing new members to join. there are lone
      wolves exploring certain unknown regions that will allow for new packs to be created or joined.

northwest coast:

leaders (m/f):
      ant: group minded, determination, patient, active, purposeful, unity, self sacrifice and industrious.
      [ name, age ]

bear: industrious, instinctive, healing, power, sovereignty, guardian of the world, watcher, courage,
      will power, self-preservation, introspection, and great strength. [ espen, m, 9 years, dempsey, ]

hunter(s) (m/f):
      otter: playful, friendly, dynamic, joy, helpfulness, sharing, love of young, sensibility without suspicion.
      [ probably best friends or some affiliation with "coyote", younger member of the pack ]
      [ fillian, m, 2 years, echoflame17 ]

porcupine: innocence, companionship, trust, curious, imagination, good-natured, non-interference.
      [ good-natured though somewhat unpredictable, don't cross this one ] [ bedowekwe, f, two years, just peachy! ]

warrior(s) (m/f):
      opossum: smart, clever, sensible, grounded, group-minded, proper use of deception, strategic,
      surprising. [ miwak, m, five years, wildsight ]

scorpion: transforming, strong, inspiring, chaotic, passionate, altered perception, death and
      rebirth, seduction. [ hakan, m, four years, eli ayase ]

snake: impulsive, primal energy, shrewdness, rebirth, transformation, initiation, and wisdom.
      [ alwyn, f, four years, lovestruck]

medicine healers (female only):
      raven: magical, introspective, self-realized, courageous, transformational, messenger, psychic,
      divination. [ anahita, f, four years, smorfir. ]

shaman(s) (male only):
      crow: magical, shape shifting, change, creativity, spiritual strength, inelegancy, energy, higher
      perspective. [ kanika, m, three years, hopeless ]

hawk: messenger, intuition, victory, healing, nobility, recollection, cleansing, visionary power,
      and guardianship. [ atohi, m, 4.5 years, clementine ]

omega(s) (m/f):
      caribou: traveler, mobility, preference to be nomadic, adaptability to adversity, sensitivity, guidance,
      surety. [ outsider, more of a lone wolf, new to pack ] [ tessouat, m, four years, stingray. ]

the plateau:

leaders (m/f):
      crane: solitude, justice, longevity, independent, intelligent, vigilant, focus.
      [ akela, f, six years, hopeless ]

elk: strength, agility, pride, majestic, independence, purification, nobility, sensual.
      [ taima, m, seven years, rhagfyre ]

hunter(s) (m/f):
      antelope: active, agile, jumpiness, keen eyesight, survival, willing to sacrifice, mental clarity,
      intuitive, protective. [ plenty of energy, always moving around, restless ] [ leotie, f, two years, clementine ]

beaver: determined, strong-willed, builder, overseer, dreamer, protector, builder, motion, subconscious.
      [ innovative, "do it yourself" type, can be stubborn ] [ lysandra, f, 3.5 years, immortes ]

warrior(s) (m/f):
      badger: courage, aggressive, healer, problems relating to others, energy conduit, determined,
      focused, confident. [ tanask, m, five years, just peachy! ]

wayfinder(s) (m/f):
      rabbit: fertility, artistic, in motion, hyper vigilant, joyful, lives by own wits, steps through fear.
      [ will always outrun you, finicky (preferential diet) ] [ salem, m, gull. ]

coyote: trickster, intelligence, stealth, wisdom and folly, guile, innocence, skill.
      [ TROUBLE, always messing around and causing trouble, good sense of direction ]
      [ gwydion, m, six years, smorfir. ]

medicine/healers (female only):
      fox: cunning, agility, quick-witted, diplomacy, wildness, feminine magic of camouflage,
      shape-shifting and invisibility. [ sawni, f, four years, rhagfyre ]

owl: wisdom, deception, intuition, insight, messenger, mystery, freedom, secrets, stealth, vision.
      [ veta, f, five years, echoflame17 ]

shamans (male only):

omega(s) (m/f):
      mouse: innocence, scrutiny, order, organizer, eye for details, grounded, super-aware, temerity.
      [ safa, f, 1.5 years, eli ayase ]

unclaimed, available positions/ranks:

hunters (m/f):

wayfinders (m/f):
      these members are characterized by being more explorative and open-minded. they tend to have
      a good sense of direction and heightened abilities in communication. they tend to spend a lot of
      time wandering more than others. they will often lead the packs into new territories and are often
      paired with hunters.

bee: organized, industrial, productive, wise, community, celebration, fertility, sweetness,
      defensiveness, obsessive nature, and enjoys life. [ kindred, delegates tasks well, likes to sniff
      around, sensitive, good luck getting them to step away from what is occupying them ]
      [ name, age ]

lynx: keeper of secrets, guardian, listener, guide, aware, intuitive, unconventional.
      [ not yet available ]

meerkat: community, precise vision, good boundaries, lively, courageous, intuition, heart energy.
      [ not yet available ]

moose: headstrong, longevity, steadfastness, wisdom, self-esteem, primal feminine energy,
      crown chakra. [ name, age ]

raccoon: curiosity, disguise, explorer, secret, night vision, cleanliness, dexterity, seeker.
      [ probably has a habit of getting into trouble and eating scraps ] [ name, age ]

medicine healers (female only):
      buffalo: sacredness, life, great strength, abundance, gratitude, consistency, blessings, stability.
      [ not yet available ]

eagle: divine spirit, sacrifice, connection to creator, intelligence, renewal, courage, illumination
      of spirit, healing, creation, freedom, and risk-taker. [ not yet available ]

omegas (m/f):
      armadillo: safety, grounded, sensitivity to attack, strong boundaries, trusting, reclusive, neutral,
      peaceful. [ keeps to self, tough nut to crack ] [ not yet available ]
Last edited by ghostface. on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 am

03/23/20 , roleplay opened for joining.
    04/07/20 , roleplay started.

01. the plateau: the badger (mintanask) and the rabbit (salem) have gone off to explore the western border together; they've found some potential prey, the coyote (gwydion) has invited the crane (akela) for a walk, the owl (veta) is interacting with the mouse (safa) nearby.
      the pacific northwest: the porcupine (bedowekwe) has appealed to most pack members and they've joined on a hunt; the otter (fillian), the opossum (miwak), the scorpion (hassan), and the caribou (tessouat) have joined her. the raven (anahita) has found them and requested chamomile. the caribou offered to find the raven's herbs. the crow (kanika) has been wandering and crossed paths with the hunting party, though he has some particular interest in the porcupine.
Last edited by ghostface. on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 am

open. please do not post here. you may post/res characters here.
Last edited by ghostface. on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ── the πšŒπš›πšŠπš—πšŽ !

Postby ghostface. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:13 am

name: akela. age: six years. gender: female. role: alpha. pack: plateau. tagged: elk, coyote.
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the crane watches carefully, standing still enough so that she may be stone. akela’s muscles tense as she stands sturdy.

she had woken before dawn had broken out over the plateau. the ebony midnight hues the backdrop with a few specks of light poking through the blanket of night in pinpricks of hopeful light. her shadow moved along through the eerie silence that always was, and as far as she could foresee, would be. daylight was an estranged friend, whom she would not meet for many hours. she had wandered along quietly, careful not to disturb any members of the pack from their slumber. it was a usual habit of her’s, to wake in the deepest, darkest hours of the night and to wander out. there were many days she had spent alone, years in fact, and she could not shake them from her skin anymore than she could caked in mud that clung to her fur as a young pup does to its mother. her past gripped her, in such a way that she had somehow become paralyzed in her past, a statue of former times.

akela could not remember days when she was playful and eagerly apprehensive of life. these days, it seemed more than anything that she roamed around with skin clinging to her skeleton and that she would sooner be relieved of her burdensome trekking when she was able to put the skin up and let it hang as the trees shed their bark when they’ve outgrown themselves. but Great Spirit had other divine plans in store for her, as though her years of wandering had been in preparation for her to lead the pack she had come to the head of. she shared her leadership duties with elk, an equally sturdy, fine brute who had crossed paths with her many moons ago. he had been the only one to lead the wandering vagabond to family, and home. though nothing seemed to satiate her unyielding desire to keep moving; nothing felt like home and she remained restless. so she rose, night after night in the dark to console her weary mind. there was something deep and dark that ate at her night after night, and it seemed that only when she journeyed into it that she would find temporary relief. it didn’t seem curable, and for that reason, she sought no help or counsel from the medicine healers or shaman.

for long hours, she would sit and ponder. she had done so much deliberating that she had somehow settled upon her nightly walks as her solution for coping. the memory of running for miles and miles ripped through her, the bone-chilling cold of ice seeping through cracked pads that had long trudged along the icy plains in the north. the gnawing agony of days and weeks without prey. it was then that her skin hung from her body, and clung to her bones the way it still seems to now. white and weathered, a ghost carrying on aimlessly in pursuit of rest. she was alienated from her pack in ways, never quite able to relate to the bond that they shared. the call of the wild and the lone wolf rang loudly in her heart and she felt a stranger, even to her own.

she lay in the long grass of the plains as the sun began to rise and the shadows of the night began to be stripped away by the brilliance of warmth and colour. she had found an outcropping to settle upon, the rock cooled by the dropping temperatures, only to be warmed by the sun’s gradual ascent. the formation jutted out over the grounds where the wolves had settled and where many remain, resting in their respective dens. akela stretched, her blunt nails running through the soil and churning it up as she flexed her pads before rising with the sun. she glanced to the east before returning to the grounds before her, still as the air. long grass gave way to endless forests of timber and pine, swelling streams beating to their own drums and winding along so that their songs could be heard whispering through the trees. her mind eased and she patiently awaited for her pack to awake.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001m / 001b

Postby just peachy! » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:40 am

mitanask - warrior - plateau - tags: open
    tanask breathed deeply, lifting his head from the ground where he lay. one might think the badger would dig a fine burrow, but he felt that those sorts of niceties would make him soft. his den was a slanted depression in hard packed earth that was surrounded on one side by a lone stand of boxelder saplings. it made for good cover in case something decided to ambush the group as they slept. the roots and pebbles made for an uncomfortable sleep, of course, but it kept tanask from deep slumber. all things considered it was a nice warrior's den, and he didn't plan on giving it up any time soon.

the badger rose slowly, feeling the regular ache in his back legs, testing how they worked today. sometimes he had to pretend not to be affected by the arthritis in his joints, even when they seemed to lock up on stormy days. he made a perfunctory effort to stretch his limbs and walked outside of where the other pack members had been resting. today would be a nice patrol, the badger thought to himself. he could tell this much just by the weather. when it was sunny but the earth remained cool that made it easy to stroll along the territory boundaries, watching out for any interlopers.

tanask bid the crane a good day as he walked briskly past, dipping his head towards her in a tractable fashion. it was obviously an interaction only stipulated by crane's pack role. the badger felt that being distant was a good enough manner of showing respect to his alpha, and so he didn't speak a single word to her. he would do his tasks for the day and report back to the others when he felt that any possible threats had been extinguished. tanask headed towards the westernmost border, hoping more than anything that something interesting would occur.

bedowekwe - hunter - northwest - tags: open
    for the past couple of days bedowek had been scouting out elk among the steep, rocky elevations towards the north. it was a small herd that she had been following, led only by a young fork bull who appeared too fat and lazy to have any dominion. the bull kept one older female who wasn't going to have any more healthy calves, and of this, bedo was sure. sometimes she felt the uncertain glances from her hunting mates, doubting her because she was so young. but this was a scrubby cow who wasn't heavily pregnant at the peak of springtime because she was spent. a cull.

well, there were times when the young porcupine needed direction. she had a difficult time asking for help and only a few of the elder wolves knew this about her. but now as she watched the old elk maneuver over roots and stones, stumbling twice and blowing air hotly, it seemed apparent to bedo that the cow's time was up. for sure. she didn't scent mark the area as she left, not wanting the cows to feel nervous about her presence. rather, she put the location of the elks' gathering to the back of her mind and began her descent down the craggy hills.

an old cow elk. as mature as she had seemed, her meat could sustain the whole pack for a long while. bedo was excited to report back to the group, to tell the other hunters what she had seen. honestly, porcupine was pretty hungry herself, holding out on trout and suckers from a nearby stream and the occasional hare for the past moon. they were over the desperation of the winter months, so bedo looked forward to going back to big hunts that didn't have any precipitous consequences. a hunt like this would be fun. a grand, healthy challenge that would boost all their spirits.

the porcupine finally made her way to where most of the pack was still congregated. in her peculiar, slightly warbling voice, she spoke of what she had seen on the hillside. "there's an old cow i can track if anyone wants a hunt for the day!" she knew for sure that the otter could help her in any sort of hunting endeavors, but it would probably take more than just the two of them to take down an elk. she hoped that maybe some wolf could step in and aid them. but a hunt for two would probably result in success if they utilized some driving tactics.
just peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β–¬ βπ™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™.

Postby Echoflame17 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:04 pm

x ❝ ( 𝐟𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐚𝐧 )!❞
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxxxxx
    xxrank. hunterxxxage. 2 yrsxxxtotem. otterxxxcrush. nonexxxpack. northwest coastxxxtags. porcupine xx

indent fillilan lay enjoying a relatively comfortable slumber. his tail and paws were covering his nose offering it some protection from the slightly cooler nights. his den a barely formed cave, small enough for him to curl up in, but not quite big enough to keep all of the wind out, but it offered some protection, and that was all he needed. as he slept his right ear twitched, a small unusual quirk he had had since he was a pup. he isn't sure why he does, and he can't control. all he knows is sometimes his twitching speeds up and sometimes it will twitch occasionally. all depends on his mood. as he slept, he dreamt of a great plain filled with hundred of elk as far as the eye could see. closing his eyes he lifted his head to breathe in the familiar and warm scent of prey causing his mouth to begin water with the delicious sent. eyes locking on an elk, he circled them quietly and methodically, searching for a weak elk who wouldn't run fast enough, or for a young elk he could separate. his eyes locked on one, right in the middle, it would be hard to catch this young elk, but perhaps he could. just as he about charge forward he heard something. the sound of another wolf talking, jolting him from his dream.

the young otter yawned and pieced together what the porcupine had just said. then he jumped up to his paws rushing to her, "old cow you say?" he asked excitement glistening in his dark eyes "I'll help! where did you see it?" he face an expression of excitement and his tail giving a slight wag. the chance to go on a hunt, feel the wind in his fur, and hear it racing around his ears. to hear his paws thud on the earth as he ran. that was he loved about life. the thrill of the chase. the excitement it gave, how it lifted his spirits. how he felt free running from the struggles of life and just soaring over the earth surface.

he glanced around the camp wondering if another wolf would join them before turning to look back at the porcupine "do you think we should wait for another wolf to join us?" he questioned his eyes flicking from one place to the other shifting his weight from paw to paw with slight excitement. he knew he was asking way to many questions probably but he couldn't help himself. he may not the be oldest or most mature wolf, but was always, and probably always would be, a wolf who got excited at the smallest things. sure a hunt was pretty important, and that got his heart racing and tail wagging with anticipation, but he loved the smaller similar things in life as well. like the blooming of a flower, or the call of a bird. simple everyday things he thought other wolves often overlooked.

x ❝ ( 𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐚 )!❞
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxxxxx
    xxrank. medicinexxxage. 5 yrsxxxtotem. owlxxxcrush. nonexxxpack. plateauxxxtags. open xx

indent the 5 year old white wolf padded along quietly, her head low, ears swivelling at any sounds she heard, like the snapping of a twig, or the rustle of some vegetation. owl had always enjoyed the first signs of spring. the way in which the world seemed to be waking up from her long deserved slumber, although it often made her jealous that wolves couldn't hibernate like many of the prey in the forest did. it would make catching them in the summer much easier, and would mean the winter wouldn't be as harsh for the wolves of her pack. but she knew that wasn't possible, and scolded herself for dreaming of something so ridiculous.

as she plodded along she remembered asking that same question to her mother, 'why cant wolves hibernate mama?' she asked, her mother had only laughed fondly and pulled her closer to her, licking the mud of her daughters white fur, 'my dear veta, if a wolf hibernated we wouldn't be top of the food chain' a reasonable answer but veta had always wanted to think outside the box and declared to her mum she would find a way to make wolves hibernate. of course she had only been a pup with a pups vision of the world, too young to know that wouldn't happen. it didnt take her long to realise it wouldn't being the clever wolf she is. but like others she often had times of stupidness, and she often thought of that memory as one of those times.

as the sun began to rise higher in the sky she decided it was best to head back to the pack and begin her duties for the day. she stopped where she was, stretched slightly and turned to head back to camp, glancing over her shoulder briefly at where she had jut been walking. veta had always liked earlier morning walks, the slight chill in the spring months always refreshed her, and the sting of the snow on her pads in the winter always woke her up, preparing her for the long days ahead. she was glad it was finally spring, and looked forward to longer days in the sun.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 οΌ³ο½ο½Œο½…ο½

Postby gull. » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:42 pm

οΌ³ο½ο½Œο½…ο½ - !!r a b b i t - w a y f i n d e r - s e v e n y e a r s - p l a t e a u

Salem stretched long, ashen grey legs toward the small patch of sky visible from within his modest den. It was early morning, but this wolf was no early riser. Most often despite waking early, he would curl up once more to gain another hour or two of sleep. Though, on this morning Salem found himself simply far too chilled by the icy morning air. It was springtime, so the morning hours still possessed a chill that made it difficult to soothe oneself into a peaceful slumber. He rose slowly, arching his shoulder blades and then releasing, he stretched his body while surveying the camp. His gaze caught the alpha, Akela. She was a fine leader, Salem thought. She was a year younger, but Salem found the wolf to be a great source of wisdom, and lessons; her knowledge of the world was vast, and more than Salem could ever imagine. He was open minded and free, but his knowledge was much more fitting of a child. He had outgrown his birth pack, and simply joined the first one he found that would accept him, and made himself comfortable over time.

Salem did not know much of how the world existed outside of the pack's territory, and he did not care to learn much of it. At least, not for now. At some point, he was sure, the lifestyle he found himself in would grow tiresome, and once more his soul would urge him onward, past the confines of which he knew and into a new chapter. But for now, this one was still being written. He had much, much more to do.

Movement towards his left captured his attention. He turned to see Mitanask moving in the direction of the west border. There seemed to be nothing too pressing occurring in the camp at the moment, so Salem decided he would accompany the friendly warrior. He found Tanask to be a bit of a solemn soul. A man of few words. But he protected his pack, and excelled at his job, and therefore Salem considered him friendly. He picked up pace from a casual gait to more of a trot, slowing as he reached the brute's side, Morning, Tanask! Mind if I join you? I've been meaning to explore more of the west border myself. His tone cheery, and tail broadly wagging. Salem much preferred company over solitary activities.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me