π—Žπ—‡π—π—‹π—‚π—π—π–Ύπ—‡ 𝗅𝖺𝗐 [ π—ˆ&𝖺 ] π—Œπ–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ—ˆπ—‚π–Ίπ–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—‡

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

π—Žπ—‡π—π—‹π—‚π—π—π–Ύπ—‡ 𝗅𝖺𝗐 [ π—ˆ&𝖺 ] π—Œπ–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ—ˆπ—‚π–Ίπ–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—‡

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 am

for years, sequoiaclan has thrived among the trees that reach the sky and pierce the clouds. the cats lived in a delicate, precise balance between their duty and the nature that they coexist with. things have changed, however. twolegs have invaded, cutting through their trees and rooting up the earth to create paths. fires spring up like a frog leaping from stone to stone. times have changed. the current leader refuses to open his eyes to the real problems, to the rage of the young cats. tension within ancient sequoiaclan is bubbling like a festering wound.

discussion
    weather: hot and humid
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π—‹π—Žπ—…π–Ύπ—Œ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:28 am

01. follow all CS rules. 02. since this is a semi-lit rp, please include a minimum of 150 words per post. writing more is always great; writers block is also understandable but try your best. 03. if you have activity issues, please talk to me. i promise we all have those issues. 04. forms should be posted on the discussion thread with the basic info [name, rank, gender, personality]. more than that is highly recommended. 05. reservations last 48 hours maximum. 06. only one high rank [deputy, medicine cat/apprentice, mediator] per user. 07. this is an inclusive roleplay to lgbtq+ cats and users. ooc bigotry will not be tolerated.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π–Ίπ—…π—…π–Ύπ—€π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύπ—Œ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:31 am

seqouiaclan is home to cats with varied appearances. common pelt colors include browns, grays, and blacks. cats of any fur length are able to live in the forest with relative ease, as it experiences all 4 seasons.

wip
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰π—Œ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:27 am

family
      parent, parent [kits]
      parent, parent [kits]
      parent, parent [kits]

mentors & apprentices
      cat mentors cat
      cat mentors cat
      cat mentors cat

crushes
      cat likes cat
      cat likes cat
      cat likes cat

mates
      cat mentors cat
      cat mentors cat
      cat mentors cat
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π—π—‚π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ & π—π—‹π–Ίπ–½π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:49 am

nature is sacred
      nature is everything to sequoiaclan, leading back into their ancient history. kits and apprentices are taught from very early ages through nursery tales and strict lessons of senior warriors.

nature is sacred
      wip

nature is sacred
      wip
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me