>> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

>> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:46 pm

๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•”๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ

โ—œ โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ—
down ฮนn ั‚ะฝe า“oreั•ั‚

โ€Žโ€Žwe'll ั•ฮนng a cะฝorฯ…ั•
โ—Ÿโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ—ž

Having searched far
and wide for โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ža โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žhome, โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žyouโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€ โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žhad
decided to wonder out into the nearby โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žwoods.
It was like the fog-dressed trees were calling out to you.
You happened to be bored of all of this 'not knowing where you
are' nonsense, so why ignore a calling? The fog surrounded youโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž and
made the tall trees loom over you in a creepy way. โ€โ€Ž
Was โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žthisโ€โ€โ€Ž reallyโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ža good
idea? you โ€โ€โ€Žthought โ€โ€Žto yourself. But suddenly a soft voice called out to you:โ€โ€โ€Ž "Hey โ€Ž
there. You lost?" Youโ€โ€โ€Ž turnedโ€โ€โ€Ž your attention to the source of the voice and are met
with โ€Ža lightโ€โ€โ€Ž brown white โ€โ€โ€Žtabby tom. โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€ŽHe watched you with a soft smile and narrowed
amber eyes. Something โ€Žfelt somewhat off โ€Žabout the cat, who โ€Žnoticedโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž yourโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž worried
look, but you couldn't place exactly what โ€Žit โ€Žwas.โ€โ€โ€Ž "Noโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žneed to worry- I'm Briarnose. I came
to lead you to some cats who can help you," he purred, moving closer. "Just followโ€โ€โ€Ž me-"

Briarnose led you through twists and turns around the trees, making you wonder โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žifโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž he
was just pulling your leg and only taking you deeper into the woods as a โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žcruel โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žjoke.
โ€Ž"Don't fret, we're basically there, my friend," โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽBriarnose โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žchuckled. โ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽYouโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Ž went โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žto
respond, but another voice spoke out. "Ah, another one," andโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žsoon โ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žaโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žwhite
tom with a brown tail walked out of the undergrowth and thorns. "What do
you mean another one?" you questioned concernedly, glancing backโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž and
forth. "And where's Briarnose?" He had suddenly vanished. The tom
in front of you sighed before smiling, โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž"Your โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žquestions
will be answered. Once you stepโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž into โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽPineclan,
that is."

prey/predators

mice, fish, small birds, shrews,

squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits

Predators include;;

wolves - uncommon

fox - common

bears - rare

deer - common

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž

territory pineclan's territory is covered in large thick pine trees
    that loom over all the land and almost cover the sky. there's only one grassy area with barely any trees,
    which is on the most southern half of the territory. a rocky river goes through the northern and western part of the territory,
    and contains salmon and bass. on the eastern-most part of the territory, there is a long winding thunderpath, and only every
    now and then a monster or two will go by. it's pretty rare to see many at a time. in order to reach the camp one must wander
    through brambles and a short cave. the camp is in a deepish cavern that has a hole in it's top. plants grow here and there
    and the dens are made of subcaves in the walls. the leader's den is straight ahead of the exit, with a few looming boulders
    where the leader carries out clan meetings ( "Everyone who is able to hunt on their own, gather under the round-rock").
    the deputy has their own den slightly to the right of the leader's den, the same to the medicine cat and their apprentices
    except it is to the left. theirs are the closest dens to the leader's. the warrior's den is left of the entrance and is one of the
    largest dens in the camp. the apprentice den is to the left of the entrance. the elders den is one of the smallest
    dens and is the most western den from the entrance while the nursery is the second biggest den and is the most
    eastern den from the entrance.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ

โ—œ โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ—
lั”gั”nd hฮฑs รญt thฮฑt thั” mฯƒssโ€Ž

grฯƒws ฯƒn thั” nฯƒrth sรญdั” ฯƒf thั” trั”ั”
โ—Ÿ โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ—ž

You bounded over rock upon rock, admiring your surroundings while being
careful about not falling into any rivers or falling off one rock and get hurt
on another. You didn't pay heed to the movement that slowlyโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž began โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žto
catch up to you, you only noticed it when it was too late, and โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žyou โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žwere
pouncing onto soft grassy ground. "And who may ye be?" a deepโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž and โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žstern
voice mewed. When you looked up, a ginger-patched tom stood โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žoverโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž you.
"Answer," he spoke once more. "I was just adventuring around! I-I honestly
didn't know anyone else was out here," you sputtered. The โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žtom โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žtookโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž a
moment, and then nodded at your response, backing away from you. โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž"Fine
then. But I must ask you to follow me. And that isn't a simple โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žyes โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žorโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€ no
question. You have no say in wither you leave orโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž follow,"โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žhe โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žmeowed,
watching you stand up before forcing you to trail beside him. Both of โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žyou
had walked for awhile in silence before he suddenly stopped inโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž hisโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž tracks.
"We're here," he meowed, pushing you through bushes and holes in the trees.
You tried fighting back, trying to move away from the tom, โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žbut โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žstopped
resisting once you were in a camp of some kind. The tom brushed past you
and peered over his scarred shoulder. "I am Brightstar, and this," he
glanced around, which you did as well. "Is Mossclan."

prey/predators
    mice fish,

shrews, squirrels

Predators include;;

wolves - uncommon

fox - common

bears - rare

deer - uncommon

mountain lions - rare

territory mossclan is located on the other side of the thunderpath, and is a clan that has
more rushing streams then pineclan. it also has many pine trees that surround it, providing shelter from the sunlight. mossclan
has a lot more rocks then pineclan as well, and teaching apprentices how to safely maneuver around is seen as a must.
Towards the most western part of Mossclan is the thunderpath, and is what separates the two clans. The northern and most
eastern parts end up forming mountains, which has even more rivers and streams. The southern parts of the territory are
the most rocky parts of the territory and is called the 'never-wander place,' due to how rocky it is. mossclan has forbidden
entry of that area, especially to apprentices and young warriors. the entrance doesn't really appear as an entrance, for it
simply seems like a bunch of trees with holes eroded into them and multiple bushes reaching out to hug you. the elder's den,
nursery and medicine cats dens are the closest dens that are made of trees that are near the back of the camp, where there
are hidden passages for escape if needed. the leader's den is actually higher up then most of the camp, for it towers over the
camp on a cliff, over-looking the camp. this den is the farthest in the back of camp, it is deeply dug out into the rocks (kind of
like the lion kings pride rock). all the leader needs to do is to walk out of the den and they will call a clan meeting ("All those
able to leap from rock to rock, gather round the tall cliff"). the warrior's and apprentice's dens are on either side of the camp's
main entrance. it is considered easier for warriors and apprentices to quickly leap into fight if intruders attack the camp, so
it's like a trap.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

v.1
Last edited by Paddfoot on Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:08 am, edited 43 times in total.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

things

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:47 pm

discussion thread

Prophecy
A cat with a tail as brown as alder will stride through the forest, leading his apprentice who's a voice of a female and a scent of mild wisteria. Other cats will follow, like a young cat with a look of a moth and a cat with a fang as sharp as a badger. The untidiest cat of all their clan, with fur as black as coal, will slowly follow along behind them in hopes to reach their goal. All five are weak and so terribly tired, but as they push themselves. Starclan prays they find this secret clan who hides within tree shelves.
(Written by caligulasAquarium.)

Cats of the prophecy:

โฅ Wisteriapaw
โฅ Shadedfang
โฅ Oakenheart
โฅ Littlepaw
โฅ Ravenlily

basically what happens
Alright, so a sickness spreads through camp suddenly (let's get up to at least the 18th-20th page). This sickness results in every cat being tired and weak. Those of the prophecy work up the courage and strength to go out looking for a cure to the illness. They end up finding a different clan's camp - Mossclan. Brightstar tells them they have a cure for the illness and offer a deal with those of the prophecy: "We can cure all of you if you promise to let us hunt on your grounds and offer us companionship. We would want nothing more than to have a friendly truce and not battle." The prophecy cats have to go back and inform the leader of Pineclan, who considers this, and after it is accepted the cats go back to Brightstar. If they say yes, then everyone gets cured and the clans live peacefully (for the most part) but if they say no, then the illness will continue through Pineclan and many could die. Plus there could be battles between Pineclan and Mossclan over territory and hunting. Eventually they probably are able to get the herb from Mossclan, through much strife, but it turns out to not work. The prophecy cats then must try to find it. They are out of hope when one of them gets a dream from Starclan telling them where this herb may be and what it looks like. This is how the prophecy is foretold.

โ˜€

the season is newleaf
the sun is shining with gentle blowing breezes,
it would be a good idea to use this nice weather wisely
and catch up on some missed training or just simply take a nice walk!
Last edited by Paddfoot on Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:51 pm

๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค

XX - Name - Gender - Age - Sexual Orientation - User

notes to self: Ferretfern? Sorrelflame?

โฆPineclanโฆ: 19 total
Leader โ˜…
XX - Froststar - F - 34m - straight - White Night Fantasy

Deputy โ˜…
XX - Ivyflame - F - 18m - straight - Ivystars

Medicine cat (1/2) โ˜…
XX - Brindlehaze - M - 72m - gay - daisylin

Medicine cat apprentice(s) (2/2) โ˜…
XX - Squirrelpaw - F - 13m - straight - depressedTrash.
XX - Brackenpaw - M - 15m - straight - FallFiresideFirefly

Warriors (8/10) โ˜…
XX - Oakenheart - M - 80m - bi - Paddfoot
XX - Minnowskip - F - 26m - straight - daisylin
XX - Crowspots - M - 43m - bi - daisylin
XX - Shadedfang - F - 37m - questioning - Ice580
XX - Ravenlily - F - 75m - graysexual panromantic - EchoIre
XX - Leaftumble - FtM - 53m - gay - Canary22
XX - Eaglesnow - M - 47m - bi - EchoIre
XX - Embertooth - M - 90m - demisexual/demiromantic - wildsight

Apprentices (5/8) โ˜…
XX - Wisteriapaw - M - 11m - homosexual - mentor is Oakenheart - depressedTrash.
XX - Goldenpaw - M - 12m - gay - mentor is Ravenlily - Ice580
XX - Cranepaw - M - 10m - questioning, bi-curious - mentor is Shadedfang - daisylin
XX - Thunderpaw - F - 9m - straight - mentor is Eaglesnow - White Night Fantasy
XX - Littlepaw - F - 12m - questioning/demiromantic - mentor is Leaftumble - wildsight

Queens (0/6) โ˜…

kits โ˜…:

Elders (1/6) โ˜…
XX - Lifestream - F - 72m - pan/straight - White Night Fantasy

โœพMossclanโœพ: 19 total
Leader โ˜…
XX - Chasingstar - F - 35m - heteroflexible - danny.

Deputy โ˜…
XX - Pebbledash - M - 52m - ace aro - Canary22

Medicine cat (2/2) โ˜…
XX - Gorsefoot - M - 58m - asexual - Athenaul
XX - Ferretfern - F - 25m - bi - oscura,.

Medicine cat apprentice(s) (0/2) โ˜…

Warriors (10/10) โ˜…
XX - Timberstrike - M - 54m - pan - daisylin
XX - Cloverstream - F - 31m - lesbian - daisylin
XX - Emberfall - F - 36m - pan polyam - EchoIre
XX - Silvermind - F - 34m - demiromantic ace - depressedTrash.
XX - Fallenmist - F - 32m - bi - White Night Fantasy
XX - Swiftwing - F - 35 - demisexual/demiromantic - wildsight
XX - Lochfall - F - 25m - bi - doggoesmeow
XX - Winterstorm - M - 30m - straight - FallFiresideFirefly
XX - Cricketchirp - M - 27m - demisexual biromantic - EchoIre
XX - Sorrelflame - F - 38m - straight - Echoflame17

Apprentices (5/8) โ˜…
XX - Moonpaw - F - 8m - straight - mentor is Emberfall - Paddfoot
XX - Primrosepaw - M - 8m - questioning - mentor is Cloverstream - White Night Fantasy
XX - Amberpaw - M - 8m - homosexual - mentor is Timberstrike - White Night Fantasy
XX - Yarrowpaw - M - 8m - bi-curious/demiromantic - mentor is Silvermind - wildsight
XX - Sunpaw - M - 8m - gay - mentor is Winterstorm - EchoIre

Queens (0/6) โ˜…

kits โ˜…:

Elders (0/6) โ˜…

โฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆ

Kittypets (1/8) โ˜…
XX - Jingle - M - 24m - questioning - wildsight

Loners (1/8)โ˜…
XX - Demus - M - 24m - bi - depressedTrash.

Rogues (0/8) โ˜…

โœซโœซโœซโœซโœซโœซโœซโœซ

XX - Name - Gender - Age - Sexual Orientation - Former Clan - User

Starclan โ˜…

Dark Forest โ˜…

Kittypet heaven? โ˜…
Last edited by Paddfoot on Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:37 am, edited 50 times in total.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:53 pm

๐•ฃ๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค

โ•ญโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ•ฎ
Mentor & Apprentice

Pineclan
- Oakenheart is Wisteriapaw's mentor
- Brindlehaze is Squirrelpaw's mentor
- Ravenlily is Goldenpaw's mentor
- Shadedfang is Cranepaw's mentor
- Eaglesnow is Thunderpaw's mentor
- Leaftumble is Littlepaw's mentor

Mossclan
- Emberfall is Moonpaw's mentor
- Cloverstream is Primrosepaw's mentor
- Timberstrike is Amberpaw's mentor
- Silvermind is Yarrowpaw's mentor
- Winterstorm is Sunpaw's mentor

โ•ฐ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ•ฏ

โ•ญโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ•ฎ
Family
- Thunderpaw is Froststar's adoptive daughter
- Cranepaw is Ravenlily's adoptive son
- Ravenlily and Batfluff* are sisters
- Moonpaw is Batfluff's daughter and
Ravenlily's niece.
- Squirrelpaw and Goldenpaw are siblings
- Eaglesnow is the biological father of Squirrelpaw and Goldenpaw
- Brindlehaze and Leaftumble are the adoptive
dads of the two stated above ^^
- Primrosepaw and Amberpaw are brothers

โ•ฐ โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ•ฏ

โ•ญโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ•ฎ
Romance
- Wisteriapaw likes Goldenpaw
- Brindlehaze and Leaftumble are (forbidden) mates

โ•ฐ โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ•ฏ
Last edited by Paddfoot on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:55 pm

๐••๐•’ ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค

โ… ] All of Tess's rules apply
โ…ก] Nothing too major (Prophecies, large animal attacks, etc,) without my permission, thanks m8s
โ…ข] Sorry guys, you can't be your own crush, mate, or mentor
โ…ฃ] Try to have a different prefixes than someone else, though it's okay if they're in different clans. i don't really care about suffixes, but it'll get confusing with multiple characters with the same prefix
โ…ค] Semi-Traditional warrior names, please (here's a good guide with links to prefixes/suffixes)
โ…ฅ] No killing off someone's character without their permission!
โ…ฆ] Only one high rank/prophecy cat per person
โ…ง] LGBTQ+ Characters are welcomed
โ…จ] Realistic pelts and eyes, please, thanks m8s
โ…ฉ] If you have read the rules, put "Looming" on one of your forms. After your first character is accepted, there is no need to put the codeword in any more of your forms
โ…ช] No mary/gary sues- you can't win every battle and survive a fifty feet fall.
โ…ซ] Write at least a few sentences. it's fine if you have spelling errors (as long as we can make it out). Just no text talk.
โ…ฉโ…ข] Please keep the genders at least somewhat even, and only make as many cats as you can handle.
โ…ฉโ…ฃ] Please detach your signatures when you post to make it a little neater, thanks!
Last edited by Paddfoot on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra

Postby Paddfoot » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:50 pm

extra
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << WE ARE OPEN

Postby Paddfoot » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:00 pm

bump
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << WE ARE OPEN

Postby Paddfoot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:42 am

bump but some info
we'll start once there are leaders for both clans and there are 8 cats for each clan
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby #1 bunny boy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:41 am

โœฆ๐“ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ / ๐“Ÿ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ / ๐“ฃ๐’ถ๐‘”๐“ˆ: Openโœฆ

Wisteriapaw awoke from slumber, still half asleep in his nest. He stood and shook moss off his fur, blinking dizzily as he glanced around. The fellow apprentices around him were still sleeping and he didn't want to wake them up. Instead, Wisteriapaw slowly padded out of the apprentice's den and blinked around at the morning sun that was still slowly rising up into the blue sky. Today seemed to be cloudy. He sat near the entrance of the den, quickly giving himself a few brisk licks and looking around, wincing at the ache in his twisted paw. Maybe he'd do hunting practice today with Oakenheart.

โ˜€๐“ข๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ / ๐“Ÿ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ / ๐“ฃ๐’ถ๐‘”๐“ˆ: Openโ˜€

Squirrelpaw shook in her sleep, her small little body trembling within her den. She mewled and muttered random words, twitching against the chill breeze that blew into the nest. Something suddenly startled her awake and she shot upright, blinking around in alarm at the sight of the den before relaxing. She was still in Pineclan, she was safe. She was in the medicine cat's den. There was no foxes around, she was okay. She hummed, laying back down in content and shutting her eyes, drifting off back to sleep in the comfort and safety of her camp and her clan.

โ˜๐“ข๐’พ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น / ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ / ๐“ฃ๐’ถ๐‘”๐“ˆ: Openโ˜

Silvermind growled, pacing back and forth in the entrance to the camp, her claws sheathing and unsheathing. She had been awake all night planning and thinking about how the starclan she was going to escape this dark place for good. She didn't deserve to be here, this clan was all beneath her after all. They were all weaklings and to think! Chasingstar gave her an apprentice. Why did she have to mentor a little brat like Yarrowpaw anyways? He was always constantly irritating her and getting on her very last tail hair! That didn't matter, though, soon they'd all be gone. She could get the freedom she dreamed of having.

โ™›๐““๐‘’๐“‚๐“Š๐“ˆ (๐“’๐‘œ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ) / ๐“›๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ / ๐“ฃ๐’ถ๐‘”๐“ˆ: Openโ™›

Demus wandered the forest aimlessly, blinking through one eye and keeping the other shut tight. He growled slightly at the pain in his side due to his previous encounter with a very feisty squirrel who decided to attack him instead of flee. Little rodent got what it deserved though when it swiftly met the harsh bite of Demus' jaw. He limped up to a hollow fallen tree log and nestled up inside of it, closing his eyes and ignoring the throbbing pain in his hind quarters. He hoped that the sun would rise quicker so he could find his way back to the familiar part of the forest territory that he knew well.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
โ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโž
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby Ice580 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:39 am

---๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐’น๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘” --
---Location- Pineclan camp โ€ข Notes- N/A โ€ข Tags- Open

Shadedfang carefully picked her way out of the warriors den. Just outside she stretched, her claws scraping the ground. She glanced around the camp and found it too empty for her liking, but everyone should be waking up soon. Even then, she had half a mind to poke her head into the apprentices den and wake them all up. But no, she'd give them a bit longer. The she-cat settled by the camp's entrance and gave her fur a quick groom while she waited.

---GแดสŸแด…แด‡ษดแด˜แด€แดก --
---Location- Pineclan camp โ€ข Notes- N/A โ€ข Tags- Wisteriapaw, Open

The apprentice awoke with a large, rather loud yawn. He snapped his jaw closed, almost flinching at the noise he made. He glanced around the den sheepishly, hoping he didn't wake anyone up. Oh well, it was time to get up anyways. He shook himself a little and exited the den. He yawned again on the way out, this time much quieter. He gave his chest fluff a few quick licks before spotting Wisteriapaw by the den.

"Heya!" He merrily chirped.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me