β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:00 am

β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™•

The valley is an ancient place, where kings and queens have ruled for centuries, undisturbed. A massive range of desert, forest, jungle, and savannah mixed in a deep gorge that mankind finds unreachable, leaving the wild to its own devices.

The rulers of these jungles have lived in harmony for many years, but trouble and disdain is brewing among them and the peace that once bonded the few prides, has faded. Prides have splintered, and rogues are more frequent than ever. It even seems as if lions have arrived from outside of the valley, strangers to this land.

β—† The Valley is home to a multitude of different species. Prides of lions have existed within the tall, rocky sides of the gorge for generations. Stability, though, is not a guarantee. Leaders have changed hands, spilled blood for territory or resources. Rogues wander the expanse, looking for solitude or trouble. New prides fight to keep their footing and provide a good life for their members. There is a constant cycle of growth, decay, and renewal within the Valley. As harsh as life can be, most lions would never live anywhere elseβ€” here is home.

Will your pride rise to power, or fall to the dangers of a perilous world?
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• RULES

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:16 am

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
⇁ all site rules apply [including images and links]
⇁ post at least 4 sentences per character with proper grammer and spelling
⇁ please be active at least once a week
⇁ mild swearing is allowed [damn, hell, etc.]
⇁ post forms and all OOC chatter on the discussion thread here
⇁ scheming is allowed/encouraged; plot is character driven [feel free to PM me with ideas]
⇁ no character limits, but please be able to manage all of them
⇁ please hide your signatures when posting to keep things neat
⇁ injury and deaths allowed, but please check with the user; keep all themes CS appropriate
⇁ no OP characters, gary/mary sues, or characters that have negligible flaws. Complexity is good

π•πŽπŠ 𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
⇁ your pride members should be VOK lions [remember to level up!]
⇁ gender/sexuality/identities can be whatever you want them to be
⇁ non-pride characters are allowed! They are considered NPCs to your pride, but you can play them as any normal character. Please post a form for a recurring NPC
⇁ magic and mythologies/religions are allowed. You are not required to have magical characters
⇁ please consider the limits of powers so that problems don't become null. Conflicts are meant to be tough
Last edited by MySpoons on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• INFORMATION

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:09 am

β™• πˆππ…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π“πˆπŽπ β™•
β—† WEATHER
It is getting warmer after the cold dry season. Herds are returning to the Valley, bringing with them predators and wanderers. Vegetation is growing and replenishing after heavy grazing. Snowmelt in the mountains are filling the rivers. Thunderstorms and flooding are not uncommon. Illnesses and pests are reappearing.

β—† PREY
Plentiful prey includes| birds, rodents, goats, rabbits, and fish.
Common prey includes| gazelle, wildebeest, zebra, antelope, and warthog/wild pigs.
Uncommon prey includes| cape/water buffalo, giant anteaters, kudu, llama, and Przewalski's horse
Rare prey includes| giraffe, rhinos, and elephants

β—† PREDATORS
Nuisance preadators include| small birds of prey, mongoose, jackals, coyotes, foxes, small feline species
Threatening preadators include| lone canines [stray/feral dogs, dholes, painted dogs], honey badgers, some monkey/baboon species, owls, large birds of prey, cheetas, and other medium sized feline species
Dangerous predators include| canine packs [stray/feral dogs, dholes, painted dogs], caracals, lone hyenas, and medium-large feline species
Fatal predators include| lion rogues, leopards, jaguars, hyena packs, komodo dragon, and crocodiles

β—† DANGERS
Trivial dangers include| insect bites/stings, thorns/burrs, and dirt/sand in eyes
Mild dangers include| common illnesses, scratches from brush, injuries from running/digging, heavy rain, scorpions, small snakes, and nuisance predators
Moderate dangers include| overheating, dehydration, injuries from climbing trees and rocky terrain, hunting common prey, snakes, and threatening predators
Major dangers include| injuries from hunting uncommon prey, fighting, flash flooding, falling, porqupines, and dangerous predators
Severe dangers include| hunting rare prey, fighting large felines, rival prides, mudslides, hippos, and fatal predators

β—† POSSIBLE NPCs
⇁ lions, tigers, cheetas, caracals, leopards, jaguars, serval cats, african wild cat, sand cat, etc.
⇁ canine species such as wild/feral dogs, dholes, and painted dogs
⇁ hyenas
⇁ large monkey/ape species
⇁ elephants, rhinos, gorillas *please ask first
⇁ other???
Last edited by MySpoons on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• PRIDES AND CHARACTERS

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:10 am

β™• ππ‘πˆπƒπ„π’ β™•
Pride Name | Leader + Title | # VOK Members | NPC Members | User
⇁ Character Title + Name | Gender | Age | description | VOK/NPC | relationship status + name

β—† THE NEW GUARD | Guardian of Peace Astrona | 3 Members | 0 NPC Members | MySpoons

⇁ Guardian Astrona | Female | Young Adult | orange and white tigeress with dark red stripes and the pattern of a sun on her back *wears a ribbon and bells | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Rogue "Old" Blue | Male | Middle-Aged | steel-blue lion with a large cream mane and an impressive braid; scars on his back legs and a half-missing tail | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Prince Errant Fitzroy | Male | Adolescent | cream lion with brown splotches, freckles, and ticking on his legs and head; flopped ear tips, many whiskers, a deep chest, and a curled tail-tip | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† THE PRIDE OF WIKIMAK | Unnamed | 2 Members | 0 NPC Members | Meekins12345

⇁ Insoniti [Scout/guard] Degotoga | Male | Adult [6-7] | white maned lion with heavy black markings, a black mask, and scars | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Insoniti [Scout/guard] Kwatoko | Male | Young Adult [3] | grey maned lion with black spots and white markings; heterochromia | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† ISLE OF ROSES | King Nasaba | 3 Members | 0 NPC Members | Firedancer77

⇁ King Nasaba | Male | Young Adult | white and black maned lion with black, arching stripes | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Huntress Haraka | Female | Young Adult | red lioness with cream underside and grey/blue points | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Soldier Kokoto | Male | Young Adult | white maned lion with grey markings like wings on his shoulders and strange neon yellow accents | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† KINGDOM OF HIGHSUN | Elohim [High King] Apollyon | 1 Member | 0 NPC Members | sky--lines

⇁ Elohim [High King] Apollyon | Male | Young Adult | red-gold maned lion who gleams in the sun | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† MOTOHERI PRIDE | Hail Priestess Udia | 2 Members | 0 NPC Members | EchoIre

⇁ High Priestess Udia | Female | Adult | charcoal lioness with red and orange fading up from her legs and belly, stripes like flames cutting through | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Scout Ayo | Male | Young Adult | white and yellow-orange lion with a yellow to orange mane and orange eyes | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† PEKEE PAMOJA PRIDE | unnamed | 2 Members | 0 NPC Members | Tiger❀️Bear

⇁ Seer Nuru | Female | Young Adult | dark to light pinkish lioness with a white under belly and white stripes; dark red tail fur and glowing yellow eyes | VOK | [no relationship]

⇁ Civilian Ubatili | Female | Young Adult | a blue-caramel lioness with a darker mask and back legs; a smaller, lighter blaze ontop | VOK | [no relationship]

β—† THE HEART-TONGUES | Amun-sa-het Ihan| 1 Member | 0 NPC Members | copperfell

⇁ Amun-sa-het [leader + storyteller] Ihan | Male | Young Adult | a dark brown maned lion fading to light yellow on the dorsal side; ice blue eyes | VOK | [no relationship]
Last edited by MySpoons on Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:35 am, edited 17 times in total.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• CURRENT EVENTS

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

β™• 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐄V𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 β™•
⇁ there is a new scent on the wind...

β—† CHARACTER LOCATION AND ACTIVITES
⇁ Astrona, fishing. With Degatogo and Kwatoko.
⇁ Degatoga, approached by Udia, Apollyon, and Fitzroy. With Astrona and Kwatoko.
⇁ Kwatoko, with Degatoga. Approached by Udia, Apollyon, and Fitzroy. With Astrona.
⇁ Haraka, talking. With Blue and Ayo.
⇁ Blue, trying to hunt rabbits. Near Haraka. Approached by Ayo.
⇁ Apollyon, resting, looking glorious
⇁ Udia, trying to confront Apollyon but interrupted by Fitzroy
⇁ Fitzroy, approaching Astrona, Degotoga, and Kwatoko with Apollyon and Udia.
⇁ Nuru, with Ubatili. Near Ayo, Blue, and Haraka.
⇁ Ubaili, with Nuru. Near Ayo, Blue, and Haraka.
⇁ Ayo, talking. With Blue and Haraka, near Nuru and Ubaili.
⇁ Ihan, ???
Last edited by MySpoons on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

Postby MySpoons » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 am

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ€
|| wandering, exploring || with ??? ||

Her first night in the gorge was uneventful. The hoots of owls and other sounds of nocturnal animals were similar to home but not identical. Astrona's bed was a little cool to her liking, she'll have to add bedding to it. Now, though, it is time to familiarize herself with the surrounding lands.

And find some food on the way.

||

Astrona fishes for a handful of small fish. Not many felines will hunt water creatures so she hopes if she is on someone's territory they won't mind too much. She keeps an eye out for predators like crocodiles and piranhas but nothing like that appears. Walking up the bank, Astrona listens for roaring or the sound of someone running at her. Not scared, but prepared to run.

The changing wind brings strong scents on it. A familiar scent to her, vanilla. And a sweet-smelling flower.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:12 am

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| Exploring ||

It had been weeks, perhaps even a month since they had started this trip. By this time they were quite far from their own pride's territory, but it was worth searching for others, lions that once called the Wikimak pride their home. However, with such a vast difference in the scenery, it was starting to worry the two males. Would lions even travel this far?

"Ugh, my paws hurt." Complained the younger accompaniment, Kwatoko. "Can we rest yet?"

"Yeah, might as well. Traveling like this really does a number on the paws." Dego would reply, flashing the gray male a small smirk before pausing. His bright yellow eyes looked about a moment before he just settled down amongst the tall, green grass, Toko following suit. Unfortunately for them they weren't exactly playing the wind, so their scent was blowing off ahead of them and scents from behind were coming toward them.

"We'll have to figure out what to hunt here... These things don't look like what we've got." Toko commented. "I don't know what half of these things are. They don't look like deer or grouse... Not even buffalo."

"Yeah. I haven't ever seen anything like these things before, and I'm older than dirt." Dego joked with a huff, Kwatoko soon shaking his head.

"You're a gas, you know that?"

The retort to that was just a huff and a chuckle soon afterwards as the whiter lion folded his paws. It was a lovely sight, this place. Despite it being so different, the scenery was very lovely.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:38 am

|| wandering, exploring || near Kwatoko and Degotoga ||

Astrona, suddenly filled with homesickness, faces the breeze and takes a deep breath. Yes, that is vanilla. It is a beautiful treat to have near one's dens-- but she didn't think orchids would grow here. They need shade and plenty of water. One of the retired Guardians tended to a collection of orchids at the Silver Ruins. She was a grumpy old feline who only softened if the youngsters pestered her about her plants.

Astrona wants to find out where this orchid is. She should be looking for herbs as well, in case she falls ill or injured. There are just so many things to do and discover. The tigress abandons her trek along the riverbank and climbs up the shallow incline of the tall embankment.

She was hoping to see rainforest-- nothing but rich grass plans and savanna vegetation. Astrona scans the horizon line, confused.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:47 am

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| Resting || Near Astrona ||

Seemed the two boys had fallen asleep a short time after, but their sleep was light. Being insoniti, they were supposed to be alert at all times, and the two seemed to be doing their job pretty well. For they caught the sounds of movement, fur brushing against tall grasses and pads gently trampling the ground below. They couldn't smell the source of movement, of course, but they definitely heard it.

The two's heads shot up in unison, they glancing toward each other before Kwatoko seemed to motion to his elder, opting him to go on and check out the source. The whiter male only nodded and soon shuffled to his paws, crawling a short distance away from his counterpart before slowly standing tall, above the tall, green grass. Those bright yellow eyes scanned the area for only second before it landed upon a figure not too far off. A very ornate, orange figure. Of course, being part of a deciduous forest, they were completely oblivious as to what, exactly, this creature was. It looked like one of them... but without a mane... and a stranger tail.

The male stared upon the new arrival for a moment or two, studying the new company for a time before finally speak up. "Hello?"
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:14 am

|| wandering, exploring || meeting Degotoga ||

Movement at the corner of Astrona's vision catches her attention. Different movement than the flowing, dancing grass. A large feline with a white coat and spotted black stands up, revealing himself. Her heart rate rises but she does not show any outward signs of being startled besides a quick lash of her long tail.

His eyes are striking yellow, standing out on his coat as his coat stands out on the green around them. When she faces him, the scent of vanilla is strongest. Oh, it's him.

"Greetings," Astrona replies, keeping her voice level but is probably unable to hide the nervousness creeping into her scent. She tries to forget the half-teasing, half-serious stories some of the travelers to the Silver Ruins told her about lions. Most likely exaggerated gossip-- she is here to do a job.

"Is this land yours? I don't mean to intrude." She hopes that he'll let her leave with nothing more than a verbal warning if she is trespassing. Astrona didn't see any signs or markings to interpret as his land's borders.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me