The Connecting- - { 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝑅𝓅 } -

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Connecting- - { 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝑅𝓅 } -

Postby ☼k-happiness☼ » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 pm

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛs ʀᴘ ғᴏʀᴍ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴀʏ sᴏ.

🆁🆄🅻🅴🆂:

♦ Please do not spam me with messages
♦ I will never let you take someone else's role. If the role is taken, it's taken.
♦ Don't spam me with messages.
♦ If you read the rules, say your favorite color.
♦ NEVER bully/tease/be rude to anyone in the chat.
♦ I will start adding people in, in 1-2 days.
♦ Forget about the favorite color thing, to join in, tell me your cats favorite prey :)
♦ I am new, so if I do something wrong, point it out for me :)

MountainClan

[size=85]MountainClan is a fierce yet deceiving clan. They often take credit for things the other clans accomplish.
They are very caring of queens and elders, but the apprentices are starting to rebel.
Lately, MountainClan hasn't shown up to gatherings, and last heard, they were closing borders. MountainClan has been silent, and some are starting to get suspicious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇:
-add-

𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎:
-add-

𝑀𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓉(𝓈):
-Cloudbranch-
-add-

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈:
-add-
-Newtcloud-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-

𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈:
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-

𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃𝓈:
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add

𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓈:
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-

𝐸𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈:
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-

Cats Outside Of The Clans

-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
-add-
Last edited by ☼k-happiness☼ on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sitting in warm daylight..
☼k-happiness☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Connecting- - { 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝑅𝓅 } -

Postby jermball » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Name: Newtcloud
Rank (Kit, Warrior, Deputy, etc): Warrior
Appearance: Newtcloud is a smaller than usual cat with medium length black fur. Her fur has orange spots and she has a short tail. Coincidentally, her eyes are green (my favorite color ;0).
Personality: Newt is a reserved, enigmatic cat. She's mild-mannered and respectful towards others. In social interactions, she tends to be passive, allowing others to insult her or going on patrols she doesn't want to participate in. One of Newtcloud's major flaws is that she misplaces her trust in others. She allows herself to get to close to others too quickly, seeing them through rose-colored glasses and not realizing they're untrustworthy.
Kin: Open
Friends: Open
Other relations: Open

jeremy | he/him
listo
goober

jermball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Connecting- - { 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝑅𝓅 } -

Postby Euthymios » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:51 am

𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖉𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍
Lady, running down to the riptide

medicine cat
Sexuality: Demiromantic
tranquil as a forest
calm as the ocean tide.

song lyric 2

HP:stat
STR:••○○○(ex stat)
DEX:stat
CON:stat
INT:stat
WIS:stat
CHR:stat
SPD:sta

This is where his or her history goes. Honestly, you can put any long paragraph of information here. Like right now, I’m just typing random stuff up to show you what it would look like with a large paragraph here. As you can tell, it looks like this. I think this Shoyo be almost long enough by now. Wow what great filler sentences I am writing. There, now I am done.
Taken away to the dark side

Fur: light gray mackeral tabby
Build:
Height:
Eyes:
Spirit Animal:
Favorite color:
Desired rank:
Theme song: this is what
You get the lyrics from

And here we go on about his or her personality, sometimes describing powers, or even just elaborating on complicated or long histories. I really don’t feel like writing more filler but her I am doing it anyways. So, I’m just going to talk about Phil Swift. Phil Swift is the creator of flex seal, a miracle sealant that has caused many cults to spread heoughout the internet. He’s famous for his catch phrase “that’s a lotta damage “ and sawing a boat in half.
That last little juicy closer or bit of information goes here.

final song lyric
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me