๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ. accepting.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ. accepting.

Postby Stripe12 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:20 pm

X๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ !
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Blood. The liquid that flows through every beings body, giving life, but also carrying the genes that identify who, an
d what, that being is. A concept around since the dawn of time, to many, blood is everything. And yet, one creature
doesn't seem to care: Man. This is why canine hybrids such as wolfdogs or coywolves exist. It can be quite sad for an
yone born in to said life. Judged harshly for being what you did not choose. This is what caused many canine hybrids
, generations ago, to flee into the Australian wilderness, where they, by some miracle, they found sanctuary. They e
ncountered a pack of wild dingo's, whom happened to be of the few who would not judge their bloodlines. They wer
e accepted into the pack. Many years later, much of the pack consisted of hybrids, though some pure blooded dingo's
did still exist. But all good things come to an end. Due to the destructive nature the hybrids had on farm land, the lo
cal government had issued an order to kill any wild dogs suspected of being a hybrid. It didn't take long for the pack
to realize they were being hunted, with the hybrids being the cause. Fearing for their lives, the pure blooded dingo'
s took desperate measures: Banishing all the hybrids. With no choice, the banished fled. Things haven't gotten better
since. The humans haven't given up, and now there is a severe drought. Survival depends on every little decision, an
d just one little mistake could be the end for you. You'll need quick, clever, and brave to survive all the threats that l
inger here. Welcome to The Banished.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by Stripe12 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby Stripe12 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm

X๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ !
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Characters. Most characters should be of mixed blood due to the plot. Coydogs, wolfdog's, etc, any species within th
e canine family. Characters do not have to be super realistic, but nothing crazy. Do not be your own mate or crush, n
or kill or severely injure another's character without permission. As always, follow all of Chickensmoothie's rules.
Literacy. I ask for at least one paragraph, or 4-5 sentences, per post. More is always appreciated. Writer's block is un
derstandable every now and then but can't be used every time.
Signatures. I ask that you disable signatures on both here and the discussion so it looks clean.
Reservations. They will last for 48 hours and no more. One high rank per user.
Activity. I get that life gets in the way sometimes, but please post at least once a week. Inactivity for a week withou
t warning will result in a pm asking what's up. If it is not responded to within three days your characters will be remo
ved. Discussion.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by Stripe12 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐

Postby Stripe12 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Leader.
Name/Species/โ™‚โ™€/Played by
Second in command.
Healer.
Subordinates.
Trainees.
Mothers.
Pups.
The retired.
Outsiders.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Territory. The territory of The Banished is currently located in the middle of a desert. There is little plant cover and
water is scarce. The best shelter you can find would be a burrow or abandoned vehicle. These too, however, are very
rare. The hunters are following them from south, and the pack is heading northwest.
Rank information. Subordinates take the jobs of hunting, scouting, fighting, defending, and training the trainees. Su
bordinates are at least one year in age. Trainees are 6 to 12 months in age training to become subordinates. Pups are
six months and younger. Retired are 10 years and older.
Traditions. The pack does not have any traditions as of now.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:16 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Mates.
Name and name
Siblings.
Name likes name.
Crushes.
Name likes name
Mutual crushes.
Name and name like each other
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
Currently reserved for future use
Recap: None yet, as we haven't started.
โ”‚
โ”‚
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
We are open and accepting.
Post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread.
โ”‚
โ”‚
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me