๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก // ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ // open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก // ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ // open

Postby parlaymars » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:30 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
    ๏ผฉ ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผŒ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผก ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ

๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผŒ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผก ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน๏ผŽ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by parlaymars on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก // plot

Postby parlaymars » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:44 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Imagexxxx
    The world - green, verdant, lush with life - flourishes as it has been for centuries. There are no cities, no towns; no black smoke belches except from the mouths of certain terrifying lizards. No humans have made it across vast oceans to where the beasts make their nests.
    Their only threat, then, is each other.

The black spars of Mother's Teeth stretch across the continent - eleven day's travel by wing, and each peak thoroughly contested with claw and tooth. Colder climes to the west and north lie under the dominion of the white-scaled, pale hides suited for camouflage on icy slopes. Those who fight for space to the east sport darker plumage, and - rarely - feathers; for the mountains sleep hot (when they sleep at all.)
    The brothers and sisters pushed to the edges - those not strong enough, those not intelligent enough to keep a piece of the mountains for themselves - tend to have brighter scales in a variety of hues. Blues, greens, oranges and pale yellows - the summer grasslands and forests are an ever-changing tapestry of color, and one must go where one can hunt, after all.

Still - those who have been down on their luck have the opportunity to rise above their station. For the first time in many centuries, a tentative truce has been called between the Mother's Children. Dragons from all across the range have heard the call of their brethren. There has not been a single ruler for thirty-two generations.
    The time has come for that to change.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก // rules

Postby parlaymars » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:04 pm

โ†’ Explanation of plot! Basically, two different groups (the pale-born and the bloodborn) have been fighting for control of the Mother's Teeth mountain range for thousands upon thousands of years. The oldest dragon among them has prophesized that one day the range will be united under a single ruler - in true draconian style, this means that hundreds of the best and brightest have flocked together in order to battle it out to prove who 'deserves' to be the new ruler. Three dragons from the pale-born, three from the bloodborn, and two from neither dominion are considered to be especially worthy. The question is - how far will they go to secure the crown?

โ†’ This is a semi-literate roleplay, so I ask that you write at least two well-written, grammatically correct paragraphs per post.
    I understand writer's block, but it shouldn't be too hard to come up with two paragraphs.

โ†’ You may only have one character. No minimum or maximum age.
    (For the purposes of this roleplay, dragons reach maturity at a little over 900 years, and are considered to be in 'old age' around 7,000 years. Peak physical prime varies between the sexes. On average, it is about 1,200 to 2,700 for females and 1,400 to 3,000 for males.)
    Please PM me your form so I can accept you before posting on the discussion thread.

โ†’ If you are going to be away for more than a few week with no internet access, I would like to know beforehand.
    A quick PM will suffice, I'm not picky. Even a general note in your signature will do.

โ†’ Remember - no gary/mary sues, god-modding, double posting, or fighting out of character. Keep everything PG-13.
    *In order to stay realistic, battle outcomes will be determined by RNG a la Hunger-Games-style.
    If you are accepted, this system will be explained in detail! c:

โ†’ Drama is encouraged, but please PM me before doing anything major with the plot.

Last edited by parlaymars on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก // dominions

Postby parlaymars » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:41 pm

x
    x
    x
    x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    the pale-born: 2/3
    The pale-born are perhaps the most ruthless of the three warring dominions. Thirteen
    centuries ago, under the reign of Kjska, they managed to wrest control of the western
    side of the Mother's Teeth. They usually have white or pale grey hides, and (rarely) may
    be born with fur.

xxHatifjir // queensdaughter / โ™€ / 1,980 years / barghest
    xxname // non-royalty / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / resv.
    xxname // non-royalty / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / user
    npcs:
    xxKjska // queen / โ™€ / 3,172 years
    xxname // rank / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    the bloodborn: 2/3
    Despite their fearsome name, these dragons are no more bloodthirsty than any of the
    other factions. (Or any less.) They hail from the southeast, where the mountains often
    spew molten rock due to volcanic activity, and the sky turns black with ash. They usually
    have dark scales or feathers.

xxBalorentir // queensson / โ™‚ / 1,800 years / parlayx
    xxname // non-royalty / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / resv.
    xxname // non-royalty / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / user
    npcs:
    xxNooryys // queen / โ™€ / 2,745 years
    xxErsereid // king / โ™‚ / 3,202 years
    xxKora // queensdaughter / โ™€ / 1,120 years
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    the watchers: 0/2
    The watchers are made up of born-dragons who have not managed to secure territory of
    theirown. They are physically mature but often not in the peak phsyical condition; e.g.
    injured, too old, etc. After a few generations, bright colors will appear in their
    offspring's plumage.

xxname // rank / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / user
    xxname // rank / โ™‚โ™€ / xxxx years / user
    npcs:
    xxFalorrag // prophet / โ™‚ / 7,692 years
    xxJorquill // healer / โ™‚ / 4,130 years
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

Last edited by parlaymars on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me