Β» π™¨π™©π™€π™§π™’π™˜π™‘π™–π™£ 𝙑2 [full]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Β» π™¨π™©π™€π™§π™’π™˜π™‘π™–π™£ 𝙑2 [full]

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Darkpaw | 8 moons | thick-furred, solid black she-cat, heterochromic eyes, lynx-tufted ears| Location; Camp | Tags; Tigerpaw|

Darkpaw squeaked as Tigerpaw landed on her. She knew Tigerpaw had been jousting around, but she hadn't expected to be jumped on. Oh well! Darkpaw thought. Finally, another cat to practice with who was around her size and age. She grinned mischievously up at her. "Never!" she hissed. "I am Darkstar and, uh.... " Darkpaw's thoughts raced. "an-and my Clan isn't afraid of you, or your warriors!" The black apprentice kicked up at her opponent with strong hind legs and tried to wriggle from Tigerpaw's gripping paws.
Darkshine Laufeyson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Tigerpaw
β€œWell, Darkstar...” she said dramatically, jumping back to avoid getting kicked any further. Ha, Darksky had taught her that one! β€œYou’ve had the misfortune to encounter me, the legendary leader of Stormclan, Tigerstar! No one can beat me; even the river and fires cower in fear of my amazing and awe-inspiring presence! I command the stars themselves! With nine lives and no fear, you can never beat me. Prophecies foretold that I would be the greatest leader the forest has ever seen.” Tigerpaw, in the midst of her boasting, broke her concentration on Darkpaw, leaving herself wide open to be attacked. Darksky had not taught her that one. The two apprentices were a danger to Stormclan with their mock battle, and Starclan pray that no one, especially any grumpy elders whose name started with β€˜ragged’, got kicked or swatted in the midst of it.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Darkpaw | 8 moons | thick-furred, solid black she-cat, heterochromic eyes, lynx-tufted ears| Location; Camp | Tags; Tigerpaw|

Darkpaw lashed her tail . She waited patiently for the right moment as Tigerpaw continued to recite her short monologue. Wait for it, wait for it.... She was young, but not foolish. Suddenly on her large paws she sprang forward this time, and headbutted into the other cat. Hopefully, this would unbalance her and give the advantage to Darkpaw.

"Awe-inspiring, huh?" she growled playfully, now having more control over her own movements.
Darkshine Laufeyson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 am

───
𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢: neutral
β”€β”€β”€π™»π™Ύπ™²π™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½: campβ”€β”€β”€πšƒπ™°π™Άπš‚: ambergaze, stonestrike, howlingpaw
    π“…ƒ π™·π™°πš†π™Ίπš‚πšƒπ™΄π™Ώ, she-cat; 36 moons; deputy
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
    ────────────────────"now you won't see all that I have to lose"

"Well, I just might then." Hawkstep offered Ambergaze a flick of her whiskers and a dip of her head and turned to look at Stonestrike. "The four of us should be enough; too many of us and the entire forest will know we're coming." The slight she-cat let a touch of amusement warm her tone.

Her ears pricked as Howlingpaw murmured a few hushed words to his mentor, and her eyes slid from the apprentice to the heated yowling caused by Raggedwood coming from the other end of camp. Her pelt bristled slightly, but she forced it flat and pushed a sigh through her nose. She was aware of the dynamic between Raggedwood and his son, if only mildly so, and something had always rubbed her pelt the wrong way about it. She had always brushed it off, too, because Howlingpaw never seemed too fussed about it. Now, however, there seemed to be a clear divide between the two, with Raggedwood as the antagonizer. Perhaps she would have a word with Elkstar later.

Breaking her stare away from Raggedwood's pelt as he disappeared into the medicine cat den, she swung her head back to the small hunting patrol. "So," She breathed, fixing her attention on Ambergaze. "Where to?"

The question almost made her feel like a warrior again. Already, even if it had only been two moons, the action of giving the orders instead of receiving them had begun to feel natural. It was the only thing that didn't feel wholly strange, at least. Having to command a cat who had many more moons than her still felt strange, however. Perhaps the feeling would never go away.

───
𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢: happy
β”€β”€β”€π™»π™Ύπ™²π™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½: campβ”€β”€β”€πšƒπ™°π™Άπš‚: lotusbreeze
    πŸ™’ π™Ώπ™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™·π™Ύπšπ™½, tom; 90 moons; elder
    ───"the pines, they often whisper, they whisper what no tongue can tell"

Heat crept like angry ants under Pinethorn's pelt as Raggedwood's retort echoed in his ears. He had half a mind to cuff the other elder over the ears, but that would lead to a full-blown fight. As much as Pinethorn's blood boiled at Raggedwood's presence, he wasn't sure he was ready to fight one of his own clanmates. With a huff under his breath, he turned his full attention back to the rambling Lotusbreeze.

His whiskers twitched in amusement at her breathlessness, and he laid a comforting tail over her back. "You're going to be a fine warrior, one the clan will tell stories about for moons to come. I'm certain of it."

StarClan knew the clan needed more warriors like Lotusbreeze, ones who used their heads and their hearts more than their claws and their teeth. Luckily, that seemed in ready supply for once, with many of the clan's apprentices as loyal and loving as Lotusbreeze herself. "And I know you, Lotusbreeze. You couldn't disappoint even the most surly of cats." He blinked and twitched his tail. "Except maybe Raggedwood, but I'm quite certain he doesn't know how to do anything but complain at this point."

───
𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢: disgruntled
β”€β”€β”€π™»π™Ύπ™²π™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½: campβ”€β”€β”€πšƒπ™°π™Άπš‚: nightspark
    ❧ πš‚π™Ώπšπ™Ύπš„πšƒπš†π™·π™Έπš‚π™Ίπ™΄πš, she-cat; 23 moons; warrior
    ──────────"i’ll learn to breathe deep and make peace with the stars"

The ceremony was over in a flurry as hastily as it began, and Sproutwhisker was left sitting in the clearing as it emptied. Cats were going about their day as usual, if not for a little extra buzz of excitement passing between them. Sproutwhisker sighed and smudged her paw against the warm earth beneath her. Her pelt was humming with restlessness, per usual, and she had nothing to spend it on, also per usual.

Her eyes darted around the clearing, looking for anything to do. She spied a pair of apprentices play fighting, and her eyes lit up at the thought of joining them. She quickly deflated and looked away. No, she was a warrior, and warriors weren't supposed to play fight with the young apprentices. She was supposed to be doing warrior-y things, although, even though she had been a warrior for over eight moons, she wasn't sure what warrior-y things entailed. She went on patrols and hunted, though often she felt more tacked on and half-forgotten most of the time.

Warriors were supposed to fight and defend the clan, weren't they? Yet in all her moons, that was something that had never happened. And even if it did, Sproutwhisker supposed she would be stuck in the back, making sure the kits and elders were safe rather than at the front fighting tooth and nail to protect her clan. In a huffy bout of anger, she scuffed her claws through the dirt, leaving little gouge marks.

She straightened and breathed out a sigh. Maybe the elders wanted some company. It was something the apprentices usually tended to, but perhaps they wouldn't mind her popping in. She rose from her spot and padded to the elder's den. She found Nightspark and pinned on an amicable smile. "Good morning, Nightspark," she chirped, waving her tail in greeting.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:23 pm

Darksky || she-cat, warrior, 27 moons | tagged: Tigerpaw, Darkpaw, in camp
"Easy there, Tigerpaw." Darksky chuckled, playing along and ducking out of the way of the flailing paws. "Why don't you get something to eat, and when you're done we can head out battle training?" She suggested, sweeping her tail in the direction of the fresh kill pile. Darksky was planning on an endurance session today and wanted Tigerpaw to start on a full belly to make it easier to focus. After all, a hungry belly hears no words. She herself had already eaten that morning while she waited on her brothers to wake up.

Darkpaw came over and captured Tigerpaw's attention so Darksky moved back to give them some room. She kept a curious eye on them, not having seen the two interact much before, and was vastly amused by the mock battle they started enacting. A flash of pride warmed her when she noticed Tigerpaw using evasive maneuvers, followed by an eye roll as her apprentice's monologue got her in trouble. It was nice to see the two interacting so positively. After the stress of the past few moons it was a welcoming sight to see the apprentices playing.

Russetheart || tom, warrior, 27 moons | tagged: Runningshadow + new warriors (mentioned), Softwing, center of camp
Russetheart bumped Softwing gently with his muzzle, smiling fondly at her. "Wanna go say congratulations to him?" He offered, knowing that she would know he meant her brother. Runningshadow. It really was a perfect name for the kid, he thought. All the names had been, and he was thrilled to see them all chatting excitedly together and with their former mentors. He remembered his own ceremony had been one of the most exciting events in his young life, standing there with both his siblings had meant the world to him.

Dawnlight || she-cat, medicine cat apprentice, 35 moons| tagged: Toadpelt + Wolfrunner + Raggedwood (mentioned), Sandtail, Rainjaw, camp
"Oh, good." Dawnlight breezed right over the awkwardness, trying to avoid tripping the both of the up further. She hadn't meant to startle her clanmate but at least she could get Sandtail supervision now. "I was hoping you could take Sandtail along with you today? Maybe run through some of his new moves with him. I've got to go out myself, otherwise I would do it, and Wolfrunner is occupied with Raggedwood right now." She sent a distasteful frown over in the direction of the medicine cat den. She certainly didn't envy Wolfrunner right now, more than happy to slip out of camp unnoticed by the unpleasant elder. It's not like Raggedwood would have even wanted to be treated by her anyways, and she found he wore her patience incredibly thin.

"He doesn't need much help really but I don't want him practicing alone until I'm positive his fits have died down." The golden she-cat explained, returning her attention with a much friendlier look to Rainjaw. "If you don't mind having him tag along, that'd be great, otherwise I'll see if I can find Toadpelt." She wasn't sure where her sister was at the moment, having not spotted her yet this morning. Dawnlight might go seek her out anyways, it had been a while since they'd hung out together and Toadpelt certainly had a good eye for spotting herbs.

Sandtail || tom, warrior, 27 moons | tagged: Darkpaw + Tigerpaw (mentioned), Rainjaw, Dawnlight, camp
Sandtail flicked an ear, hearing his name. He looked over his shoulder to see Dawnlight conversing with Rainjaw and almost immediately the warrior guessed what was going on. He got up slowly, taking his time and stretching as he walked over to join the two. "Will I be joining you today?" He asked, tipping his head to the side curiously. The pale ginger tom didn't really know Rainjaw all that well, they hadn't really hung out much before. Part of it was the age gap - by the time Sand and his siblings had been apprenticed Rainjaw had been preparing for his warrior assessment. But the other tom was friendly enough, and they had Amira as a mutual friend, so Sandtail figured they had that in common at least.

Part of him was nervous about having someone other than the medicine cats supervise him. Sandtail knew that the clan knew he was struggling with his health, but he didn't actually know what anyone thought about it. He was particularly aware of his depressive episode and felt his tail tip twitch anxiously at the reminder. He was embarrassed looking back at that, no warrior should have sulked that long when the clan needed everyone at their finest. Dawnlight was kind about it, reminding him that he couldn't even have participated in his daily chores anyways, but that wasn't all that encouraging either.

Now that the plants were all in bloom, not flowering as much anymore, Sandtail found he was having an easier time. Russetheart had theorized about the pollen being a trigger and Sandtail had felt his heart drop at the thought. Was this going to happen every NewLeaf? He wasn't looking forwards to that.

What he could look forwards to, however, was getting back into his role and proving himself worthy of the title of warrior. Sandtail noticed Darkpaw playing nearby and nodded over to her. "Is this a joint training session or are we going out just the two of us?" He asked, unsure if Darkpaw was joining her playmate, Tigerpaw, today or if Rainjaw already had plans for her.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typhra » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:21 am

Snakepaw

Loc: camp | They/Them | Tags: Direrose, Briarpool (m), Dustedpaw (m)

Snakepaw had been wandering the camp, not eager to train under Briarpool in the slightest. After all, they did awake to some clan rank shenanigans. They never quite understood all of that. In fact, it was the first time they ever saw such an event. Now, however, things were calm and boring.

Snakepaw took a long moment to survey the area. There was bound to be someone who was up for a chat. In all truthfulness, they had trouble finding the time to talk one-on-one with the other clan members, especially ones who were busy with their mentors or out hunting. Of course, Snakepaw was usually busy too: Like sneaking out of camp to look for herbs. So far no one has found their stash.

Eventually, their eyes fell upon a target and made their way over. β€˜Ah, there’s Dire...rose? I believe? There’s wisdom behind her moons from what i’ve heard.’ That was all Snakepaw knew. Clan names were another story. If they didn’t know any better, they would have guessed Direleaf or Bigrose... or something.

β€œSay, how is your apprentice, Dustedpaw? Has he been keeping you busy?”

It was a boring conversation starter, but it would tell them more about the other apprentices. Perhaps once they were in a good conversation, Snakepaw could begin to ask about the culture of the clan or more importantly: about the deaths. They had heard about an event that happened two moons ago from others’ hushed conversations. They also heard a murder was involved. How amazing would it be to hear about that!
Typhra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Κ€ α΄€ α΄  ᴇ Ι΄ ʜ ᴇ α΄€ Κ€ α΄›

"A serious sleek, black she-cat with cloudy blue blind eyes."

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
(rank). warrior/app. firepaw (location). sandy clearing (mood). ready to work (tags/mentions). Asterflame, Hissingcobra, Amira

Ravenheart liked this she-cat; evidently, they had the same sarcastic sense of humor. Asterflame chuckled at the black-furred felines somewhat morbid joke -- Raven didn’t joke around just anyone. Perhaps she’d socialize with other more often, it was amusing for her ever-active mind. However, she’d done enough talking and lounging about -- she wanted to work.

Ravenheart stretched her shoulders and let out a purr at the satisfying pop of joints. β€œYou’re right, I’m sure she would. After all, I’m sure we won’t need permission to leave camp, seeing as we’re warriors.” Still, the blind cat decided to run it past Hawkstep anyways, so the new deputy would know that the clan would be well-fed by afternoon. Ravenheart was a she-cat of habit, sticking to her regular hunting spots and schedule; after all, there were certain parts of the territory that she was more comfortable with. Even more so, with her blindness, this familiarity could be somewhat of a crutch. She was stubborn and refused to change her ways unless ordered. Hopefully Hissingcobra and Asterflame wouldn’t mind following her lead.

β€œI prefer to hunt in the sandy clearing, if that’s alright with you two,” she mewed with a nod. There, it was open, the cluster of trees finally breaking through to the blue sky. For Ravenheart, it meant that there were few places for prey to hide, and she could feel their vibrations easier than with tree roots in her way. As if it was already decided, she mewed in the deputy’s direction. β€œAsterflame, Hissingcobra and I are heading to the sandy clearing to hunt,” she announced confidently, β€œunless you had other plans.” She waited a moment for any arguments as to why they shouldn’t, and then set off. Her paws were carrying her to something out of her daily routine -- and she wouldn’t like it.

Although her eyes didn’t function, she strutted through the territory as if they did. Tangled tree roots and thorn thickets didn’t bother her. She made her way around a tricky bramble that had tripped her up during her apprentice days. To avoid embarrassing stumbles like those, the then Ravenpaw had paced around the entire territory, determining how many paces it would be until she hit a root, tree, etcetera. It had taken a lot of falling and trial and error, but now she could roam through the territory freely, just like a sighted cat.

Finally, the minuscule change from bracken to fine sand underfoot announced that they had reached their destination. β€œLet’s split up,” she mewed. Mainly, she just wanted to prove to her clanmates that she could operate perfectly fine on her own -- even though she’d proven it many times over. However, a peculiar scent caught her sensitive nose’s attention. She kept calm, as always, and showed no recognition. β€œI’m going to see what’s over the border,” she mewed, showing no trace of suspicion. Something wasn’t right. Her paws stepped carefully over the invisible scent line and her whiskers and ears twitched rapidly. Once she was out of earshot of the two cats, she dropped the pretense. β€œCome out, now,” she growled lowly, her blind eyes falling directly on the bramble Amira was hiding in.

ℍ 𝕠 𝕨 𝕝 π•š π•Ÿ π•˜ 𝕑 𝕒 𝕨

A large brown tabby tom with snapping green eyes, white paws and a good-humored grin

(rank). apprentice/ ment. stonestrike (location). camp (mood). excited and a lil jealous (tags/mentions). Eaglepaw, Eclipsingrain, Stonestrike, Larkpaw (m), Lotusbreeze (m), Hawkstep (m), Raggedwood (m), Ambergaze (m), Pinethorn (m)

(waiting for Stonestrike)

R A G G E D W O O D

"An elderly, yet still large and somewhat muscular dark tabby tom with ragged fur and snapping green eyes, like his son's."

(rank). elder (location). camp (mood). grumpy and old (tags). Pinethorn (m), Chestnutfall

He had expected for his fluffbrained denmate to defend Lotusbreeze, and he had, rather pitifully so. No one could aptly defend themselves from Raggedwood’s scathing tongue. Other than Pinethorn and Nightspark, who had put up with them for their entire lives, few cats had the courage to stand up to the old elder. While age had slowed him down a bit, he still retained his massive frame and claws that were even sharper than his mouth. Most terrifying of all, though, was his eagle-eyed stare. He could frighten almost any cat into submission. So, he was shocked when a younger warrior had the gall to talk back to him.

Raggedwood whipped around and stared at the young whippersnapper, his jowl hanging in disbelief. This cat actually had the audacity to threaten him for a valid point! β€œWhy, I never!” he mewed, but was unable to get a word in as Chestnutfall went on her tirade. Her last comment made his blood boil, and Raggedwood was not below spilling the blood of his clanmates to defend his reputation. β€œYou watch yourself, Chestnutfall!” he snarled, taking a threatening step toward her. β€œYou must respect your elders; it’s part of the Code, but I suppose they don’t teach it to impulsive, smart-mouthed cats these days!” He’d leave behind the legacy of an insanely strong and loyal Stormclan cat, the rest of what she said was utter nonsense. Since kithood, Raggedwood had told himself that he was the best cat to ever grace the earth. This conceited fallacy of his wouldn’t change anytime soon, and especially not by some foul-mouthed she-cat.

β€œYou get back here right now!” he roared, some of his old energy coming back into him. With a hiss, he nipped at Chestnutfall’s heels as she marched out haughtily. He had never been spoken to that way in his life -- outraged was an understatement. Still, she left before he could knock her on her backside like she deserved. Cats, especially females, were getting too mouthy these days and needed to be put in their place.β€œI’ll be having a word with Elkstar later,” he muttered darkly. β€œWhat?” he snarled at the surrounding cats who had been watching the outburst. β€œMake yourselves useful, all of you lumps of fur!” With that, he made his way to the forest as well. He’d come back with four times as much prey as that cripple would -- and perhaps he would run into Chestnutfall and give her the discipline her parents evidently never did.

α—·αŽ₯α”•α—α‘Ž

A massive yet chubby brown tom with sharp amber eyes and white paws/belly

(rank). loner (location). Just over the northern border (mood). his big, dumb happy self (tags). Briarpool

Bison was beaming down at the young brown and white tabby. She seemed taken aback by his monstrous size, but at his friendly demeanor, quickly relaxed. Bison wouldn’t hurt a fly, and if he could go without hunting, he would in a heartbeat. However, he was a very hungry cat, and his favorite thing other than catnip was food. It was his vice, the explanation why he was so mind-boggling obese. His punishment, he supposed, from the earth spirits. In his next life, he hoped he’d be a vegetarian -- perhaps a Bison, like his namesake.

He was relieved to hear she wasn’t hurt, although colliding with a fluffy mountain wouldn’t do much. β€œAh, good good,” he chuckled, the jolly noise filling the forest. β€œYes, I’m quite the cushion -- kits have been known to bounce on my belly and fly quite high!” He let out a happy sigh at the memory, and hoped the Stormclan nursery was bustling with life. Bison fit in perfectly with the younger cats, as they were amused by his antics. Older cats, not so much, but he was blissfully unaware. In his mind, everyone was his friend.

He could smell the Stormclan scent of pines practically wafting off her pelt, but he liked to be polite and ask. At her affirmation, he decided this was the perfect time to get his escort back to camp. β€œGroovy!” he mewed, his eyes sparkling. β€œPleased to meet you Pool of Grass and Briar,” he chuckled, nodding at the grass stuck to her fur. It seemed his reputation preceded him; he was glad the others told stories of him -- only the best, of course! β€œYes, little one, I am Bison! I’m a world traveler, although I don’t believe I’ve met you yet.” Had it really been that long since his last visit? She had her warrior’s suffix but she looked young. Perhaps she had been in the nursery. β€œSay, you don’t remember a big, bumbling cat like me from your kithood, do you? I can’t imagine it’s been that long since I have visited the Cats of the Storm.” How much had things changed, he wondered?

A lot had, apparently. His smile fell as quickly as it came as the she-cat broke the news. β€œDead?” he echoed, his amber eyes widening in sorrow. Birchstar had been quite old last time he came through, and he was beginning to lose his sanity. Bison sighed deeply and looked up to the blue, summer sky. β€œI hope you’re hunting with your Starclan, old friend,” he mewed solemnly. He had known Birchstar for a long time; in fact, the tom had been his first introduction to Stormclan. This meeting had created a lifelong friendship between Bison and the strange clan cats. It had likely been Birchstar’s time, and he could only hope and pray his old friend passed peacefully.

β€œI’m sorry to hear that,” he said slowly after his moment of prayer. β€œBut I’m sure Elk Under the Shining Stars is fitting into his hooves quite nicely,” he said, grinning at his awful pun. The sadness clouded him somewhat, but he was just glad to be back; hopefully none of his other friends had passed in his absence. β€œOh yes, Elk Under the Shining Stars and I get along just swimmingly!” he insisted, his nodding causing his rolls of fat to jumble. β€œI taught him how to meditate. He’ll need to, with new responsibility on his shoulders.” At the thought, Bison knew he could ease the burden a little He gathered his pile of prey before him and managed to stuff the many mice and voles into his mouth. β€œPermission to cross?” he asked, his voice muffled by the fur. β€œWe shall have a feast in honor of Birch Who Grows In Shadows."
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:19 pm

☼ οΌ’ο½’ο½‰ο½ο½’ο½ο½ο½ο½Œ
    ─────────────────────
    molly β†’ 22 moons β†’ warrior β†’ apprentice: none β†’ location: border β†’ tags & mentions: bison

the tom just called himself a cushion and that was rather amusing but she had heard bison had a sense of humor. a light laugh came from the molly just at his words. her head slightly tilted when he changed her name around a little along with confirming his name to her. she supposed it wouldn't do any harm for elkstar to see him, after all he was talked about within the clan from meetings they had and he had a pile of prey to offer. what could go wrong?

"um no. i don't recall seeing you around when i was younger no. you can't be that old if you're catching all that prey sir." she explained. she knew he had seen many seasons but how many she didn't know without him giving her his age. the mood did change a little when the tom heard her news and she offered him a soft smile before turning her attention back to the pile as he spoke of elkstar, or elk under the shining stars as bison called him.

when he questioned about crossing, the molly nodded. "of course, you bring gifts after all." she said as she went to grab as much prey as she physically could. briarpool nodded to bison before flicking her tail to the left, indicating that they head in that direction if he wasn't too sure on which direction the camp was anymore. after all it could be a bit confusing to those that didn't frequent the clan's territory. At his last sentence, she gave a nod seeing as her mouth was filled with the prey the tom had caught for the clan. the way to the camp wouldn't take them too long and she was sure that elkstar would still be within it himself after the announcements being not too long ago.

☯ οΌ°ο½…ο½‚ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½“ο½”ο½’ο½‰ο½‹ο½…
    ────────────────────────────
    tom β†’ 43 moons β†’ warrior β†’ apprentice: mintpaw β†’ location: camp β†’ tags & mentions: chippedcreek, mintpaw

the onward rampage of words was expected from the apprentice and pebblestrike just sat down and waited, and waited, and waited. at one point in time he drifted off into his thoughts as mintpaw continued to talk up until she stopped talking. "huh? oh. get up. its time to start the day, not sleep. you should know better by now than to return to the apprentice den to sleep, especially after an announcement." the tom scolded her at first.the molly tended to overexplain herself and to others, it was probably very annoying and wasteful of time. pebblestirke had learned that just letting her get it all out was enough to make her stop when she needed to breathe. he turned his attention fully to the young feline that had been speaking to him before he padded out of the den, with a flick of his tail and indicating that she follow him. "come along now mintpaw, the last thing we need is for elkstar to hear of your lack of care when it comes to your training." the gray tom explained as he glanced around camp for a moment.

it seemed everyone was getting on with their day and gathering their apprentices and waiting on patrols if they haven't already been sent out. the tom stretched his front legs for a moment, digging his claws into the soft ground below him before returning to his full height. giving his chest a few licks, he turned his gaze back to his apprentice. "i suppose we could go hunting yes?" the tom said in more of a questioning matter even though it was mainly rhetorical. his tail flicked back and forth slightly as he waited for a response, slightly hoping it would be short and not her explaining things that he honestly didn't need her to explain, but then again, that was mintpaw for you.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» π™¨π™©π™€π™§π™’π™˜π™‘π™–π™£ 𝙑2 ─ Bear, Mint, & Parsley ─ 003

Postby wildsight » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am

✦ ──── π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜Šπ˜“π˜ˆπ˜ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
➼(✦Female✦) ─ (✦Thirty-two moons✦) ─ (✦Warrior✦) ─ (✦No romantic interest✦) ─ (✦Location; Camp✦) ─ (✦Tags; Open✦)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hhh, still have no muse for her atm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❁ ──── π˜”π˜π˜•π˜›π˜—π˜ˆπ˜ž!! ────❁
➼(❁Female❁) ─ (❁Eleven moons❁) ─ (❁Apprentice❁) ─ (❁No romantic interest❁) ─ (❁Mentor; Pebblestrike❁) ─ (❁Location; Camp❁) ─ (❁Tags; Pebblestrike❁)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐀s her mentor spoke she was horrified at what she heard. He certainly didn't understand. He didn't understand one bit. Sleep was a necessity to becoming the best warrior you could. And if you we're tired you slept, no matter if it was after an announcement or not. Her tail flicked in annoyance, and she wondered if she was given Pebblestrike as her mentor for a reason. Maybe, instead of him teaching her things she would be teaching him things. That, seemed like a logical explanation. The best she could think of at the moment. And she would be glad to help her mentor. He needed to learn things too, and even though he was kind of old already, she was sure she could help him out. With a nod she decided she would do just that. If, her mentor needed help (which he certainly did) she would help him. She followed him out of the den rolling her eyes at his words. If, Elkstar heard about anything it would be his lack of care. He woke her up roughly, and that was not the way you woke someone up. Still, she followed him her eyes glancing around, before narrowing as she began to get lost in her thoughts.

𝐌intpaw continued to follow her mentor, her ears laid back, and her tail lashing slowly. This, was a serious matter, and she needed to fix it as soon as possible. She wondered what she should teach him first. Maybe, the proper way to be a mentor. The proper way of being a good example to your apprentice. She had watched, and questioned many other warriors who we're mentors so it wouldn't be hard. Or maybe she could teach him that certain things we're to be done for your own health even if others didn't like it. She finally took a deep breath, before she heard her mentor's question. "Well, I suppose we could. I mean we could do a lot of things. Pebblestrike I've been thinking. Your a warrior, but you don't seem to know things that warriors your age should. Like waking up an apprentice roughly like you did earlier often ruins their rest. And what if others had been in the den? You would have ruined their sleep as well. Your mentor must have not taught you these things when you we're an apprentice, but don't worry Pebblestrike you have me as your apprentice, so I'll certainly help you learn the ways of a proper warrior! Because you really do need to learn these things. I don't even know how others like you, not saying that I don't or how you even got a mate for that matter. I mean you seem like your missing every point of every conversation between the two of us! It's like you don't even care, about if you get enough rest or not. You know that one rough night, means you might not be able to catch a fully rested rabbit." she said, tilting her head slightly. She then spoke once more her ears twitching, "Oh, and hunting is fine with me! I did say that earlier didn't I? Either way, we should get going. You know that one of the best ways to become a good example is to do warrior duties on time, and efficiently." she finished with a smile. It was a really good feeling to help others, especially if it happened to be your own mentor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β™₯ ──── π˜—π˜ˆπ˜™π˜šπ˜“π˜Œπ˜ π˜—π˜ˆπ˜›π˜Šπ˜!! ────β™₯
➼(β™₯Maleβ™₯) ─ (β™₯Twenty-seven moonsβ™₯) ─ (β™₯Warriorβ™₯) ─ (β™₯No romantic interestβ™₯) ─ (β™₯Location; Campβ™₯) ─ (β™₯Tags; Sunsplashβ™₯)

𝐓he tom turned at the sound of a familiar voice. Sunsplash's voice reached his ears, and he tilted his head slightly as the molly spoke. He smiled warmly as he listened, and nodded at the end. Suddenly, he realized that many voices we're about to get a lot more familiar. All of these newly made warriors, we're going to sleep in the warriors den now. Sure, it would be a bit crowded, but at least StormClan would have more warriors. And besides, it was like he always said. The more the merrier. It would be a lot of fun, having new warriors in the Clan. He smiled at the thought, and was shaking back to reality at Sunsplash's words. His green shone, and he thought for a moment, before speaking.

"𝐀h don't worry. I'm sure every cat feels that way, once they finally become a warrior. But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." he said with a friendly smile, and a nod. At least it was true for him. He felt the same way when he became a warrior many moons ago. Actually, it wasn't as long as other warriors, but still. He sighed shaking his head slightly, before turning back to the molly. Everything, will be fine. You'll get used to it real soon."
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» post three

Postby razzberry » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 pm

β–Œ
β–Œ
β—¦ ─── 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐾𝐸 β—¦
    γ€š molly γ€› γ€š warrior γ€› γ€š 41 moons γ€› γ€š apprentice: windpaw γ€› γ€š location: forest γ€› γ€š tags; γ€›windpaw, elkstar [m], eaglepaw [m]
β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―

She wasn't waiting long for Windpaw and w,,as relieved to spot her apprentice exchanging a few last words with Larkpaw before turning and heading her way. As he neared the longhaired warrior rose to her paws, extending her front legs in a deep back stretch before straightening out and rolling her tense shoulders. "Ready?" came her question, though more rhetorical than anything else since immediately after she'd said it, Silverstrike turned and led the way out of camp. As the duo began the walk to the training hollow where they would meet up with Elkstar and Eaglepaw, the silver warrior subtly slid her gaze sideways towards Windpaw. They hadn't ever trained with the other pair before and she briefly pondered whether he had reservations about sparring with Eaglepaw. Despite the large contrast in size between the two toms, Windpaw was every bit as skilled as the large apprentice was and she had every faith that he would make her proud.

"Are you alright with training with Eaglepaw and Elkstar?" came her meow as the pair drew closer to the training hollow. She normally would have waited to hear if he would be okay training with another apprentice, but the excitement of getting to see Elkstar propelled her past that stage. A twinge of guilt seeped in, and she prayed that Windpaw's answer wouldn't make that guilt even stronger. The last thing she wanted to do was make her apprentice uncomfortable. He had been nothing but compliant and respectful; a drastic change from the apprentice she had before him, and with the respect she got form him, Silverstrike returned.

β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―

β–Œ
β–Œ
β—¦ ─── πΏπ‘‚π‘‡π‘ˆπ‘†π΅π‘…πΈπΈπ‘πΈ β—¦
    γ€š molly γ€› γ€š warrior γ€› γ€š 13 moons γ€› γ€š scent: honey γ€› γ€š location: camp γ€› γ€š tags; γ€›pinethorn, sunsplash, parsleypatch

Pinethorn's comforting words worked to soothe the frantic worry that pulsed through her. She wasn't sure it would ever fully dissipate but she knew there would always be those around her who cared enough about her to take the time and help her through it. "Thank you Pinethorn. I hope your right about that. I'll be doing everything in my power to make sure I can help wherever it's needed to the best of my ability. After all, if we don't help one another what's the point in calling ourselves a clan...a family?" she meowed. Lotusbreeze realized then that she was perhaps delving too deep into her own deeper emotions and figured she'd had enough emotion for one day. Straightening up and giving her shoulder a lick, she lifted her yellow gaze back to Pinethorn and touched her nose to his shoulder once again. "You have no idea how grateful I am for your presence in my life." she spoke softly with a gentle smile. "And I have no doubts that Raggedwood is gonna leave this world on a complaint. There's truly no pleasing that old bat" she snickered and rose to her paws. "I'd better go find Sunsplash so we can find spaces for our nests in the warriors den. I'll be sure to catch you later Pinethorn!" she purred, turned and headed towards where her friend was talking with Parsleypatch.

"Sunsplash! I'm going to find a spot for our nests, are you coming?" she meowed as she sprung over and halted beside the ginger warrior. Her gaze shifted to Parsleypatch, an older warrior, and she dipped her head in greeting. "The warrior's den may be a bit crowded now, hopefully Sunsplash doesn't snore too loudly anymore" she teased, nudging her friends shoulder with amusement.

β–Œ
β–Œ
β—¦ ─── 𝐴𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐡𝐼𝑇𝐸 β—¦
    γ€š tomcat γ€› γ€š warrior γ€› γ€š 37 moons γ€› γ€š scent: sandalwood γ€› γ€š location: camp γ€› γ€š tags; γ€›n/a

--- no muse for him right now, he's in camp congratulating the new warriors with the rest of the clan c: open for tags too
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me