โœธ โ”โ” ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ) starting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โœธ โ”โ” ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ) starting!

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Sat May 04, 2019 6:56 am

please do not post ooc here, forms only.
once you've posted finished charries, I
will pm you the disc link which should
be used for all chatting & relations.

back to roleplay
roleplay created 12/17/20
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœธ โ”โ” ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ )

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Sat May 04, 2019 7:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. A leaderโ€™s word is clan law.
2. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet & the cutthroat life of a rogue.
3. Territorial boundaries must be checked & re-marked daily -- challenge all trespassing cats.
4. Do not hunt or steal outside of clan territory.
5. Prey is killed or stolen to be eaten & not wasted.
6. Queens, elders, & the sick or injured must be fed & cared for first.
7. Kits cannot train as an apprentice until they are 6 moons old.
8. Do not kill other cats in battle unless it is in self-defense or revenge.
9. Defend the clan with your life and only trust those who would strengthen it.
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœธ โ”โ” ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ )

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Sat May 04, 2019 7:24 am

feralclanโ€™s territory is loosely set in central park, nyc with made up locations & borders.
all clan cats live & hunt in the park & all non-clan cats live in the surrounding city or no
cat's land, hunting or stealing food wherever they can

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the park
central park is a massive nature preserve right in the heart of twoleg place. there are numerous twoleg paths & grassy clearings with fountains or picnic areas for them & their dogs to play in but much of the park is shadowed by many different kinds of trees and thick undergrowth that are perfect for a cat to take cover or shelter in. the most notable features are the lake in the northwest corner and a smaller pond in the southeast, both edged by open grass clearings that attract twolegs. the rest of the park is a dense tangle of trees with countless pretty glades and huge piles of boulders crawling with small forest prey and other urban dwellers used to the tromping of humans and plump from the lack of large predators. it was once a haven for wandering cats to socialize and hunt in with the occasional rogue gang rivalry stirring things up but has since become a hotly contested battleground as feralclan guards their hunting grounds from thieves and those attempting to stake their own claims.

the city
surrounding central park on all four sides are towering walls made of skyscrapers that pierce the sky like jagged teeth. in the narrow spaces between the buildings is a world unseen where urban dwellers like cats, dogs, and raccoons compete for space and food. there are a few well-known locations within traveling distance of the park but much of the city is an endless maze filled to bursting with creatures living on top of each other. some of the city is beautiful but most of it is dirty and cramped and anyone who makes their home in the streets must always be on their toes watching out for competition and danger.

feralclan turf
Sinbad and his clan control only the most prey-rich forested areas of the park with a lot of no catโ€™s land around the lake and pond due to twoleg interference. however, their scent borders are impossible to miss once you enter the trees and they protect their hunting rights fiercely, only backing down from a fight when twolegs are near.

the lake
    a small section of woods circles the lakeโ€™s exterior edge in the northwest, separating it from the parkโ€™s boundaries and the thunderpaths beyond. feralclan uses these woods for cover to fish or hunt waterfowl at the lakeside but often finds trespassers here so far from their camp and so close to the parkโ€™s edge.

dogโ€™s run
    beneath the lake and on the other side of a narrow strip of woods is a large rectangular field with no fences where twolegs play with their dogs freely. cats steer clear during the day but come just before dawn & after dark to catch gophers, groundhogs, and the rare cottontail.

north wood
    in the northeast section of the park is a bat-infested forest of young hemlock and old yews where the twoleg paths are only made of earth and huge mounds of exposed stone form small hills.

south wood
    much of the south section of the park is covered in a more manicured mix of deciduous forest including oaks, maples, and beech. the paths are cobbled stone lit by lamps and there are more twoleg structures but there are also many hedgerows that allow cats to travel unseen in the busier areas.

flower gardens
    another popular area of the park for both cats and twolegs in the southwest because it is a beautiful maze of tall planter boxes stuffed with flowers in full bloom, berry bushes, and other fragrant herbs like catnip and catmint.

the pond
    a much smaller body of water in the southeast corner of the park with scenic picnic areas and decorative stone bridges that allow twolegs to cross over it. another heavily trespassed area because of its resources and appeal to twolegs.

willow pool
    a secluded sandy clearing at the edge of the pond partially hidden by willows trees, thick sedges and large boulders. Great for sunning, swimming, and fishing.

hidden hollow
    feralclan makes their home in a stone-and-root fortress near the heart of the park at the bottom edge of the north wood. the clanโ€™s camp is in a hollow hidden between huge slabs of stone that was created by the roots of a stubborn fir growing atop the hill. The cave-like space between the stone is dimly lit by the sunlight that falls through the fissures. A protective ring of briars encircles the stonehill and hides a gap at ground level large enough for cats to squeeze in & out of.

There isnโ€™t much space inside the hollow but it has a small private alcove for a medicine cat to make their den and the dangling roots of the fir have been weaved through with twigs & vines to create a walled nursery. It can shelter all of the most vulnerable in a pinch. Healthy warriors and apprentices make their dens opposite each other in the briars circling the citadel and the leader has a private den in the roots of the fir above it all. A strip of bare earth within the camp wall offers space to gather at the base of the citadel
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

charrie post

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Sat May 04, 2019 8:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* = rare
** = occasional
*** = common
**** = v. common
***** = abundant

predators:

dogs ****
gray fox *
great horned owls **
raccoons *****
red-tailed hawks ***
skunks **

prey:
bats ****
crows **
cottontails *
doves ***
ducks **
fish ****
geese **
gophers ***
groundhogs **
lizards ***
mice ****
moles ***
pigeons *****
rats *****
shrews ****
snakes *
small birds ****
squirrels *****
voles ****
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
taken prefixes
brindle
stoat
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
stray/kittypet names:
sinbad
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœธ

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Xโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Xโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Xโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ‰ˆ names. sinbad, sinstar โ‰ˆ gender. tom โ‰ˆ age. 38 moons โ‰ˆ breed. domestic shorthair โ‰ˆ orientation. hetero โ‰ˆ rank. leader of feralclan โ‰ˆ credits. x, x, x

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
strength โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ xxxxx speed โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
stamina โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ xxxxx agility โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
pain tol. โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ xxxx stealth โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
fighting โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ xxxxx hunting โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
climbing โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ xxxx swimming โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐–๐„โŸ
๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐€ ๐’๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹

๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐โœ๐“ ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐๐ŽโŸ
๐๐ŽโŸ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐โœ๐“ ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐๐Ž

๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
mentor to. none
love interest. none/open
kin. (f) bone, (m) ember, (b) furze, (s) open

๐€๐๐๐„๐€๐‘๐€๐๐‚๐„. sinbad is a huge domestic shorthair tabby with a stocky, heavily muscl
ed body clearly suited to fighting. his strength is most apparent in his neck & shoulders as
well as his large, heavy paws. the color of his very dense coat is fiery orange with faint rus
ty tabby markings. pale sandy fur underscores his intensely observant lime green eyes as w
ell as brightens his broad muzzle. a scar nicks his nose & a large chunk of fur is missing fro
m his chest beneath his throat from a freshly healed wound. sinbad has a strong scent of t
ree resin & rust. his voice is a dry, slightly raspy tenor that can be both terribly persuasive
& caustic. (v.c. is young keifer sutherland).

๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜. audacious, clever, cunning, conniving, dauntless: sinbad has been call
ed all of these things, each true in their own way. he is whip-smart & calculative in order
to survive the streets with the adaptability to use his brain when brawn isnโ€™t an option, &
an uncanny ability to see through the deceit of others that has saved his skin countless tim
es. not unapproachable, sinbad has natural charisma that draws the attention of those aro
und him. he can be quite smooth & powerfully persuasive, usually projecting a charming d
emeanor. however, sinbad is fiercely ambitious & a bit vainglorious, letting nothing stand i
n the way of his success. he is secretive but not entirely untrustworthy & always keeps his
word. despite his rough rogue exterior, sinbad does have a heart & guards it well so as to n
ever be weak. to earn his trust is to be in his highest regard.

๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜. sinbad has lived all his life as a rogue until founding feralclan with the deter
mination to leave that lifestyle behind for good. since he was old enough to catch his own
prey, sinbad has fought tooth & claw for every morsel in the crowded city streets. this har
sh lifestyle forced him to grow as strong as possible in order to survive and as a result sinb
ad found himself rising through the ranks of every band of rogues he joined before they in
evitablyfell apart. he acquired a taste for power & the security that an organized group of
cats could bring but like him, others craved power too. Sinbad grew tired of a world witho
ut loyalty,his power meaningless if his own were scheming to steal it. So Sinbad began to t
est his cats,rewarding those who were trustworthy & using them to watch his back while h
e searched for others. once sinbad had amassed enough followers, he convinced them all t
o lead a unitedsweep of the park & take it for themselves. since his success, sinbad has fir
mly established himself as a leader & crafted a code that would ensure bonds of loyalty &
longevity. he means to see his plan to the end & create a clan of cats so strong that no oth
er could ever challenge them & thus rule the park forever.

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:06 am, edited 22 times in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœธ โ”€โ”€ one )

Postby โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• » Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 am

โœฆ ๐ƒ ๐€ ๐– ๐ Xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        age. 36 moons gender. she-cat rank. rankless who. open for tags what. crossing thunderpaths where. twoleg place wc. 618
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        in twoleg place the weather was clear; the sky was void of clouds but a dingy blue with a faint haze from the fumes & smoke twolegs made in their dirty tangle of thunderpaths & nests. The sun shone brightly at itโ€™s highest point, back to full strength after a long leafbare.

Itโ€™s rays warmed Dawn as she sat on the rusted hood of a dead monster, setting the patches of ginger tabby crowning her head, back & tail alight like spots of flame.

She watched with golden yellow eyes as around her, cats gathered in a large group in the only place big enough to hold them without attracting the notice of twolegs: the junkyard. It reeked of twoleg rubbish & the metal & grease of the monster parts lying about. It was the last place most cats would be caught dead but there were those who lived there, Dawn knew.

Places like the junkyard were exactly why the cats needed to go. The reason all these cats were here in this foul dump was because they were leaving twoleg place behind for good. A gleam entered Dawnโ€™s eyes and her paws flexed as if wanting to knead as she remembered dreams of a forest where the trees had stars for leaves & many different colored eyes watched her with approval that had come after hearing about a journey beyond twoleg place. Though the junkyard was the worst part, the rest of the city wasnโ€™t much better & hard on cats who deserved much more from their lives than thieving & scavenging to survive.

As if sensing her enthusiasm, a couple cats she couldnโ€™t see yowled out their impatience. Dawn leaped gracefully from the monsterโ€™s husk & into the throng of many different colored pelts, weaving her way to the head of the group where cats were already preparing themselves to begin their journey.

Those at the front glanced nervously toward the edge of the junkyard where monsters hurtled down a busy thunderpath, creating a dull roar that throbbed in oneโ€™s ears. This thunderpath was well-used but nowhere as infested with monsters as the ones deeper in town. Dawn was confident that the group made of cats all old enough to catch their own prey could cross this one & the others that lay between the junkyard & the first part of their journey: the farmlands.

The white-and-ginger she-cat boldly stepped out of the boundaries of the junkyard and onto the hard-baked earth of the weedy verge that bordered the smooth river of black that was the thunderpath. An acrid stench rose from the sun-warmed darkness & the light shimmered off of it so it appeared slightly wet & sticky.

A few cats with similarly-sized spirits of adventure crept to the edge of the thunderpath with Dawn, waiting for the waves of monsters to pass. She was not afraid for herself, only full of excitement that made her body feel light as a feather as she gathered up her body to spring forward.

A straggling monster roared past, not two tail-lengths from Dawnโ€™s nose & then the road was clear. As one, the first group of cats bounded forward. Dawnโ€™s paws hardly touched the thunderpath as she sprinted across, her strong leg muscles rippling smoothly under her coat. She was showing off just a little but was careful not to get cocky.

The group had crossed successfully, no cat harmed. Dawn wondered if she should wait to watch the other crossings & then realized she & the others should probably get going. Moving this many cats without attracting twolegs, stray dogs or wayward monsters was asking a lot.

โ€œShould some of us scout ahead of the crowd? Iโ€™d hate to catch the eye of a dog while weโ€™re trying to cross.โ€ Dawn mewed.

โœด ๐“ ๐‡ ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐ Xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        age. 42 moons gender. tom cat rank. rankless who. none what. crossing thunderpaths where. junkyard wc. x
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โง ๐Œ ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐„ Xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        age. 12 moons gender. she-cat rank. rankless who. none what. crossing thunderpaths where. twoleg place wc. 659
        Strong sunlight filtered through the window of Maisieโ€™s housefolkโ€™s nest as she slumbered peacefully in a bed soft as clouds. The light warmed the mouse brown of her pelt, causing her to stir when she felt the tingling of an itch along her back.

Maisie raised her head & gave her back a few quick licks, her eyes still half-closed & bleary. Mid-lick, she remembered she was supposed to arrive at the junkyard at sunhigh if she was going to venture to the forest. But it was nearly sunhigh already!

Maisie almost bit off her extended tongue as she scrambled to her paws, realizing she was going to be late. She scampered out of bed & to the window which was propped open with a block of wood. There was just enough space for Maisie to squeeze out & onto the fire escape of the twoleg building she lived in.

In a hurry, Maisie caught herself on the fire escape before she leaped down. This was the last time she would see her housefolkโ€™s nest so she glanced back through the pane to take it in once more.

No more would she curl up in front of the fireplace & snooze away cold nights & mornings in perfect comfort. No more would her meals come in perfect portions at regular times throughout the day without her lifting a claw. No more would she cuddle against her housefolk as they rubbed the sensitive spot under her chin.

It made Maisie a little sad but she only had to remember the dream sheโ€™d just woken from: hunting in the forest. She imagined she could still smell fresh earth & growing things mixed with the scents of prey. As she imagined the smell of a mouse, Maisieโ€™s mouth watered.

Her housefolkโ€™s nest offered a comfortable & easy life but Maisie already felt its predictability & it chafed like the collar her housefolk tried to get her to wear for a while. She would miss her housefolk who had always been kind to her, but she wanted more meaning in her life.

If she joined the cats leaving twoleg place, she would be on her own with only her wit & strength to survive. But she wouldnโ€™t be alone. Sheโ€™d be with cats who felt the same as her, cats who wanted to hunt real prey & live wild & free. That yearning was enough to steady Maisieโ€™s resolve & she turned away from the window & leaped down to the street without another glance back.

By the time she reached the junkyard a ways from her old nest, Maisie was breathless but relieved to see sheโ€™d made it in time. The cats were preparing to cross but she wasnโ€™t to be left behind.

The sight of so many cats of every color & size imaginable gave Maisie a jolt of energy & her mad dash through town was forgotten. Her juniper-green eyes grew wide as she tried to take it all in. The reek of the junkyard hardly phased her.

She watched with huge eyes as the first group of cats gathered in the greasy grass of the verge & then bolted across as quickly as possible. Maisie was experienced in crossing thunderpaths from her day trips to the city park but the monsters moved much slower around there. She gulped a little when a fresh wave of monsters screamed past as if daring more cats to try & cross again.

Near her, a solid gray tom was visibly nervous (Asher). She looked into his eyes & was struck by how similar they were to hers except the tomโ€™s stood out more against his darker fur. His build still showed the gangly awkwardness of adolescence but he was already nearly bigger than her diminutive size. Something about him made bravery stir in Maisieโ€™s heart.
        โ€˜No one is in this alone,โ€™ she reminded herself & relaxed.

โ€œThe first crossing is always the scariest,โ€ she mewed to the tom, her eyes bright & friendly. โ€œIt helps if you have someone else say when to go.โ€
Last edited by โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• on Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœธ โ”โ” 1

Postby Euthymios » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 pm

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
age. 39 moons role. a warrior of this clan where traveling; plain fields mentions none
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The windy day was nowhere near stopping Blackstorm as he eagerly strode over the flowing blades of the plain fields. The sun beat down on his fur, and even though the temperature was brisk, the black tom longed for some shade from the fast zenith-approaching sun. It must nearly be noontime. Sootclaw had been sleeping before the black fighter and since Blackstorm was a morning lark, he had limped out of the den to catch some fresh air and stretch out his annoyingly weak leg.

Losing the use of his back left leg had been a nagging pet peeve of his, and for this reason, he used a detour to avoid a rather large forest of spruce trees. After all, the black tom had become rather... paranoid around trees. And that wasn't saying anything about the scars that rang through his pelt. A nearby river allowed Blackstorm to get a good look at himself. He had rich ebony fur that rusted a chocolate brown in the golden sunlight. While three of his legs were healthy, one was twisted at a terrible angle. Many would think that a birth defect, but Blackstorm knew better to say that. He didn't know whether a birth defect as such would have made him any more fortunate. As he turned 90 degrees to lay down a bit in the shade, he saw another cat in his place. A young thin black she-cat whose green eyes showed kindness beyond words. His heart tightened as he looked at Enigma, his younger sister who had died. While River had not seen any physical strength within her, Black saw emotional strength. The mentality she needed to live through that disease was one that he knew he needed himself to get over his stupid crippled leg.

After a moment, Blackstorm shook himself out of his reverie and began to groom himself.

Last bumped by Euthymios on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 pm.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me