(^_ Freedom // A Canine Roleplay _^) O&A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

(^_ Freedom // A Canine Roleplay _^) O&A

Postby 444dyn » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:00 pm

O&A

She silently whispered, “We’re safe now..” she ran further and further away from her home with her pups as the horizon was a beautiful shade of orange. She kept running and running until she came across a forest of wolves and dogs that had the job of being the rulers of the forest. “Who are you..?” She asked the wolves and dogs, preparing for attack.

“We are the Slient Forest tribe.”

Last edited by 444dyn on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (^_ Freedom // A Canine Roleplay _^)

Postby 444dyn » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 pm

Territory;
Our territory is located in a large forest in Canada. As we are in the north, we get tons of prey and water coming down our way. There is a large lake in the centre that holds fish and (obviously) drinking water. Around the lake are tall trees that skyscraper over everyone inside it’s boundaries. Rarely te Alphas will decide to go out of the boundary to collect more and more clan. Almost everyday there will be wolves or dogs patrolling the area to look out for intruders or rouges. The area has grown larger and larger over time, which means they need more and more wolves and dogs to take up some space. The dens are very similar. Everyone has their own den suited to what they like and what they need to sustain a healthy life.
Hierarchy:
The Alphas:
These are the two lucky wolves or dogs that take on the role of leaders and protectors. They have placed an oath on they life and how they will treat the pack. They are usually the most powerful and intelligent dogs or wolves, and if they are slipping out of place slowly they can and will be challenged by a pack member who thinks they are stronger. They are fed second, along with the pups.
Alphas Can:
    1. Have Pups
    2. Feed others before themselves
    3. Organise hunting and border patrols
    4. Hunt for themselves and the pack
The Betas:
There may be one or two in a pack, one of each gender. They may or may not be mates and are second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challange is serious. (Second in Command)
Betas Can:
    1. Have Pups
    2. Help Lead Patrols
    3. Hunt for The Pack
    4. Patrol with the Others
The Deltas:
A Delta is knows as a third in command, they are below the Alphas and Betas but are higher up in the rankings then other wolves and dogs. Deltas usually take control of the spars and training when the Betas or Alphas are too busy to do so.
Deltas Can:
    1. Have Pups
    2. Rescue Pups From The Borders Or Homes
    3. Hunt for the Pack
The Hunters:
They can either gather food or service for the pack or track down the ones that appear threatening. They mostly introduce their recruits to the Alphas to see whether or not other wolves can be accepted. They also protect the pack by fighting off enemies or predators. If there are ones that are threatening the pack, they take on the role of "decoys" till the pack has found safety. Once the "coast is clear", they meet up with the pack hours later.
Hunters Can:
    1. Have Pups
    2. Rescue Pups From The Borders Or Homes
    3. Challenge The Alpha That is Not Applicable For The Alpha Role
The Healers:
When someone is injured from a battle, fight or accident, they are to be sent to healer or others call them Pack doctors. Healers can either be gifted to heal another wolf or are good with medicin and looking after wolves. Healers stay out of pack fights as they are needed to heal, if there are no healers, the pack can slowly grow weak.
Healers Can:
    1. Have Pups
    2. Treat Wounds and Other Damages
    3. Roam the Borders For Herbs and Plants
The Omegas:
There are usualy two Omega wolves in the pack - one male and one female, similar to the Alphas but at the opposite end of the pack ranking system. The Omega pair have no authority in the pack except over pups (to support the Elders) and virtually no rights. Omega wolves do not partake in pack hunts, instead they remain at the dens and function as babysitters to the pack's pup litter, teaching these young wolves skills and providing advice for them that are given from the Alphas or Betas . As the last allowed to feed from kills, these wolves get the leanest and worst portions of meat and typically risk starvation during poor hunting periods.
Omegas Can:
    1. Be Offered More Food Than Usual
    2. Look After Pups

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (^_ Freedom // A Canine Roleplay _^)

Postby 444dyn » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

The Alphas: 1/2
1. Chronos |Siberian Husky | 6 | hello-andromeda
2. Holly | Australian Shepherd | 4 | bashful,.
The Betas: 0/2
1. name | breed | age | user
2. name | breed | age | user
The Deltas: 0/2
The Hunters: 1/Infinity
1. Bandit | Wolf Dog | 3 | bashful,.
2. Friday | Australian Shepherd | 2 | hello-andromeda
3. name | breed | age | user
4. name | breed | age | user
5. name | breed | age | user
The Healers: 0/2
1. Ghost | German Shepherd x Wolf Dog | 4 | Mistletea
The Omegas: 0/2
The Pups: 0/Infinity
3. name | breed | age | user

Last bumped by 444dyn on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm.
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me