Silver Clan RP Main Thread--Accepting Reservations

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Silver Clan RP Main Thread--Accepting Reservations

Postby -Blackthorn- » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:24 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxx𝘈 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩
      xxxxxx𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
      Silver Clan was formed several decades of moons ago, from cats who came from all corners of the forest. Some were rogues, some were kittypets, and some were true clan borns. The leader, Silverstar, herself had formerly been a loner. She knew the hardships that being alone would cause, and was willing to open her clan borders to all who needed refuge, regardless of background. The other clan leaders were, dubious, at first, as they were the ones who prided themselves on having Clanborn cats. Nonetheless, Silverstar and soon after her death, Clovestar, trained the rogues and kittypets they met into skilled and loyal warriors, who could fight as skillfully as any warrior. One by one, the other clans came to accept Silver Clan, and to even respect it for the warriors loyalty. Many generations have passed, with no sign of disharmony. The newest leader, Blackstar, is all too happy to continue this tradition, having found a true place that he could settle after the brutality of Blood Clan. However,, peace never lasts forever. As moons passed, Wind Clan's late deputy, Buzzardflight, grew bitter and power hungry. He felt that Silver Clan had no place in the forest in which they lived. After usurping his leader Kestrelstar and declaring himself the leader of Wind Clan, Buzzardstar plans to remove Silver Clan from the forest completely.
Last edited by -Blackthorn- on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:55 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Rules

※ Please follow all the CS Rules

※ Please post all Characters & OOC discussions on the Discussion Thread.

Make sure to read all announcements that I post. These can be big plot changers.

※ If you sit on the council, or you are the deputy, please understand that a) You must try to be as active as possible and b) This is a very important role carried by mature characters.

※ This is a semi-literate -> literate RP. When you are writing your post, please keep this in mind.

※ When you seek to make characters, please keep in mind that you are required to write at least one well built paragraph per character without any grammatical / spelling errors.

※ Don't repeat prefixes (ex. If there is already a character named Rainflower, don't make a character called Rainstep. It can get confusing)

※ Try to be as active as possible. The requirement, being rather low, is at least 2-4 posts a week. If you are away from an electronic for some reason (PM me) you are exempt from this requirement. You must PM me beforehead. If you don't respond within 5 weeks without sending me a PM, your characters will be removed.

※ If you have any questions / ideas, post them on the discussion forum or PM me.
Last edited by -Blackthorn- on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Code

Postby -Blackthorn- » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:55 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞

❧ Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

❧ Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

❧ Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

❧ Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

❧ A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

❧ Newly appointed warriors will be silent for one and a half nights after receiving their warrior name.

❧ A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

❧ If a deputy wants to someday be a deputy, he / she must first undergo 3 moons as a warrior.

❧ The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.

❧ After the death, exile, or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

❧ A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

❧ Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats first with words. Use claws only if provoked

❧ No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan or not clanborn.

❧ The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.

❧ An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

❧ Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the five. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

❧ All Silver Clan Cats must look past a cat's background. Not any cat is a pure clanborn, and thus no discrimination is allowed. We are one clan. Together we stand and together we will fight.

❧ Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.

Last edited by -Blackthorn- on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rank Information

Postby -Blackthorn- » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:45 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❖ ʀᴀɴᴋ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ❖

ᴄʟᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
      Leaders are the head of their Clan. Once they ascend from a deputy to a leader they receive their nine lives from Star Clan. How the leader behaves is crucial to the Clan's wellbeing. Their word is to be obeyed at all times without question, as dictated by the warrior code. The leader is the caretaker and guardian of the clan, and it is his/her duty to attend to the concerns of his Clanmates. Occasionally, the leader will receive a message from Star Clan, however these have been so increasingly cryptic that the leader usually confers with the medicine cat. However, despite their rank, the leader is supposed to take on warrior tasks occasionally should the occasion arise.

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ
      A deputy is a warrior who is second in command to the leader, and serves as an adviser or helper to their tasks. Picking a deputy can be a difficult process, as the choice must remain objective. The deputy has to have mentored at least two apprentices, and spent three moons as a warrior. Deputies are responsible for organizing daily patrols for the Clan, such as hunting patrols and border patrols. If a Clan leader is unable to lead a Clan temporarily due to sickness, being away from the Clan, etc., then the deputy would take over for that time. Should the deputy be too injured or sick to perform his / her duties, a senior warrior is to take over their duties. If the leader dies, the deputy would travel to Moonstone, or Moonpool with the medicine cat to share tongues with Star Clan and receive their nine lives. If a deputy dies, the leader must appoint a new deputy before moonhigh.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ
      The council is a group of 6 senior warriors that meet with the Leader to discuss important events. They may also meet with the medicine cat to discuss omens if the leader is busy. The deputy sits on the head of the council. When these warriors are not meeting with their leader, they carry on the duties of regular warriors. There is no given time that these warriors may be elected. If one member of the Council is killed, retires, or is exiled, the next one will be chosen by moonhigh.

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ
      Medicine cats are members of a Clan who treat diseases and injuries. They also receive and interpret omens and prophecies from Star Clan. They are highly respected cats by all the Clans. A medicine cat is supposed to have full knowledge of all herbs, and keep a constant supply in their den. Kits who wish to become medicine cats are apprenticed at the age of six moons to the Clan's current medicine cat. They are introduced to Star Clan as a medicine cat apprentice at the first half moon after they gain apprenticeship. They earn their name at the Moonstone or Moonpool after successfully completing their training, assuming full responsibilities even while their mentor is still alive. When an apprentice, the mentor (or full medicine cat), has them do tasks that prepare them for being a full time medicine cat. The apprentice has to gather herbs, get water, or do other useful things. They are expected to watch carefully when their mentor is treating a cat, so that when the time comes, they can do it, too.

ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀꜱ
      A warrior is adult Clan cat who feed and protect their Clan. They form the main body of the clan, and are tasked with mentoring an apprentice to the best of their ability. They also have the most duties out of all Clan Cats. Warriors go on daily border patrols, and while they are there, they are supposed to evict or chase off trespassers, and remark their borders. Hunting is also another duty,as they must provide for their clan in terms of food. Two warriors must always stand guard at the camp entrance, raising the alarm if needed in case of an attack. All warriors must help to drive out intruders. Warriors who are tasked with teaching an apprentice are called mentors. They are supposed to pass on what they learned from their mentors, to their own apprentices. Mentors are assigned by the Clan leader during an apprentice ceremony, choosing pairings based on seniority and whether or not the pair will be able to work together.

ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇꜱ
      Apprentices are Clan cats six moons or older, training to be a warrior (or a medicine cat) under a mentor. An apprentice becomes a warrior once their mentor or Clan leader thinks they have learned enough or proved they are worthy of becoming warriors. Apprentices have their own den in the Clan camp where they sleep. Apprentices can change their position as a warrior or medicine cat apprentice if they get permission, or if they have a certain injury. Tasks of apprentices include training with their mentors, going hunting, border patrol with other cats of their Clan, and looking after the elders, mostly taking ticks out of their pelts and collecting moss. A kit is to be apprenticed to a mentor at the age of six moons, according to the warrior code. Warrior apprentices train with their mentor whenever their mentor takes them. After their mentor is satisfied with them and their skills, and after passing their final assessment, the apprentices are made into warriors after a warrior ceremony, and they keep a silent vigil watch overnight.

Medicine Cat Apprentice
      A medicine cat apprentice sleeps in the medicine cat den with the full medicine cat. Medicine cat apprentices get their full name at the Moonstone (in the old forest) or at the Moonpool (in the lake territories.) They also stay as an apprentice for as long as their mentor is still a medicine cat, even after they receive their full name, unlike warrior apprentices. Medicine cat apprentices will still tend to elders like warrior apprentices, dealing with their ticks and bedding.Most medicine cat apprentices take a liking of healing cats almost as soon as they are able to go outside the nursery. Kits or other apprentices can help out with the medicine duties if needed. Medicine cat apprentices are taught about healing techniques, such as how to care for a sick cat, or what herbs and medicines do. They are usually taught in the medicine cat's den, or outside the camp when they gather herbs. They also learn how to interpret signs from Star Clan. After a medicine cat mentor is satisfied with their apprentice they are given a warrior name in a slightly different ceremony than a regular apprentice's. They are still known as an apprentice until the current medicine cat either retires or joins Star Clan.

Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
      A queen is a cat that is expecting or has recently given birth to a litter of kits. When a cat is expecting kits or has recently given birth to a litter of kits, they become known as a queen and move to the nursery. When cats become queens, they give up their title and duties as a warrior. However, they become a warrior again once their kits have been apprenticed. Some cats, though, prefer to stay in the nursery even after their kits have become apprentices. Queens have a vital role in continuing the Clans' survival as they give birth to the next generation of warriors. When a warrior dies, a queen might prepare the body with herbs for the vigil. Queens move to the nursery about a moon before giving birth, surrendering their warrior duties. They have their food delivered to them by their Clanmates as they become less mobile. A cat's pregnancy is just over two moons, after which they give birth to the possible litter of one to five kits. While kits are weaned at two moons, the queens remain in the nursery until they are named apprentices (typically around six moons) to ensure proper care and education. When a queen is unable to produce enough milk to feed their kits, another queen who has plenty of milk to spare will help them nurse until the kits are ready for fresh-kill. Queens will also feed kits from outside of the Clan. A cat may request to stay in the nursery after their kit(s) are apprenticed, instead of resuming warrior duties. Borage leaves are sometimes given to queens that cannot produce milk for their kits, and parsley for those who still have milk even though they don't have kits.

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀꜱ
      An elder is a Clan cat that has served their Clan faithfully, but has now retired. They are wise and are held in high respect by the other cats; their counsel and knowledge is sought several times. They do not have to catch their own food, nor do hunting patrols or fight, except to defend if necessary. An elder is usually an elderly cat who cannot do warrior duties any more due to their old age. When a warrior, queen, deputy, or medicine cat wishes to retire, an Elder ceremony is held. Sometimes a cat must retire early for reasons beyond their control (for instance a wound, loss of sight, any other disability, etc). Usually if circumstances force a cat into early retirement, they will receive a new name in order to better suit their current state.
Last edited by -Blackthorn- on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alliegances

Postby -Blackthorn- » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:51 am

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘

The Clan Leader [1/1]
      Blackstar|♂|49 Moons|A muscular pure black tom with green eyes|

The Deputy [0/1]
      Crookedeye♂|34 moons|A long furred brown and white tabby tom with green eyes, the right of which is deformed|

The Medicine Cat [1/1]
      [size=85]Reserve Wolvenhelm

The Medicine Cat [1/1][/size]
      Reserved by Blackthorn

Warriors [3/15]
      Amberwing| ♀ | 35 moons | A dark ginger tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
      Reserved by Ethereal
      Reserved for patrova

Apprentices [1/6]
      Reserved for patrova

Queens[1/4]
      Nightsky|♀|39 moons|A dark gray tabby she-cat| Mother to Blackstar's kits (Duskkit, Ivykit and Darkkit)
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me