⠀⠀⠀╰ my brother , open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⠀⠀⠀╰ my brother , open

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:38 pm

x
x

╰ title page
╰ introduction & plot line
╰ rules / guidelines
╰ clan ranks
╰ status
╰ discord & cs disc.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀you fool
[
Last edited by ⠀⠀⠀petrova on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⠀⠀⠀╰ plot

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:57 pm

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀i'd follow you⠀ ⠀⠀⠀

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 the descendants of Hazelstar have ruled over Sedgeclan. No cat can recall a time where the kin of the infamous, massive tabby have clung to the ranks of the clan. For moons, there was not a force strong enough to disassemble the likes of this thriving clan. In their heavily forested home, Sedgeclan ruled it all - but the birth of two brothers has left the clan's future hanging in the balance.

Redstrike was always the obvious choice. His father, Scarletstar, was a valiant leader. He led his clan through the darkest of times - the Great Storm, the Famine, the Long Winter; the tabby saw them through it all. At his side, walked his two sons, born of the beautiful she cat, Stonefall. Like his father before him, Heronstar was to choose one of his kits from his first litter to walk in his pawsteps. On the day of the ceremony, Redstrike was poised and sitting pretty at the base of the great rock. The moment his father named his brother, Littlefang as deputy, the long lasting peace of Sedgeclan fell apart.

From within, cats began to turn on one another. Redstrike was swiftly driven from the clan, but not before the murder of Scarletstar. Littlefang had watched on in horror as his own brother slayed their kindhearted father. Now, as Redstrike has vanished with the promise to return, Sedgeclan has never been in more danger.

The true battle began when a mysterious piece of fresh-kill appeared in the camp. No one questioned its origins, as multiple warriors hunt to feed the clan. However, the cat that chose the strange vole became violently ill not long after. It began with a fever, tremors, and then a terrible froth that clogged the throat. The medicine cat, having never seen the disease, lost the patient within mere hours; but horrible things happened to the warrior before they died. The she-cat became violent, eager to hurt even the closest of her friends. She collapsed not long after trying to maim one of her own kits.

With the dreaded sickness spiraling out of control, the clan's future is dangling by a fraying thread. Littlefang, now, Littlestar, is well aware that Redstrike has brought this chaos upon them - and will use it to strike down any cat that does not believe in his reign. With distrust, unrest, and loyalties in the dirt, Sedgeclan is hanging by a moment.
⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⠀⠀⠀╰ rules

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:05 pm

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀that's what you want but it's

00. discord would be great, as a lot of the rp will take place there, but if you don't have access to it, I will still post what is written on the roleplay thread.
      01. all of cs rules apply here on the forum
      02. i dont expect massive posts three times a week, everyone has a life. be respectful of that.
      03. please do feel free to talk ooc/discuss inside plots
      04. if someone wishes to play the brother, 'redstrike' they're more than welcome to.
      05. 3+ sentences per post per cat
      06. you may have as many characters as you wish. lgbt+ characters are welcome.
      07. please include name, age, gender, rank, and whose side your character is on in your form.
      08. one high rank per user.
Last edited by ⠀⠀⠀petrova on Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⠀⠀⠀╰ ranks

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:15 pm

██ ░ ▬▬▬ LEADER
      ♂ - littlestar. bisexual. 66 m. petrova. a very small brown tabby with golden-green eyes

██ ░ ▬▬▬ DEPUTY
      ♀ - lotuswind. hetero. 46 m. razzberry. pi]a cream and orange she-cat with blue eyes[/i]

██ ░ ▬▬▬ MEDICINE CAT
      ♀ - palestep. bisexual. 47 m. ghost keeper. a pretty silver tabby she-cat with green eyes

██ ░ ▬▬▬ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      ♂ - weaselpaw. unknown. 6 m. twistedmadz. a golden tom with dark brown and black spottings and stripes and brown eyes

██ ░ ▬▬▬ WARRIORS
      ♀ - rippleflick. hetero. 34 m. razzberry. a grey long-haired tabby with green eyes
      ♂ - sandcreek. hetero. 39 m. razzberry. a fluffy fawn colored tom with amber eyes
      ♂ - hazelshade. bisexual. 24 m. love my way. a mostly white tom with brown tabby markings on his face and tail and hazel eyes
      ♀ - blackneedle. hetero. 41 m. love my way. a large, sleek smoky she-cat with black, brown, and gray hues and pale green eyes
      ♂ - lynxhaze. heterosexual. 102 m. petrova. a grey and brown tabby tom with copper eyes
      ♀ - brightfire. heterosexual. 66 m. petrova. a huge orange she-cat with hazel-green eyes
      ♀ - darksky. hetero. 14 m. petrova. a solid black she-cat with wide green eyes
      ♂ - pantherleap. gender. 37 m. vainglory. a sleek black tom with green eyes
      ♂ - firepatch. hetero. 84 m. ghost keeper. an orange and white tabby with golden eyes

██ ░ ▬▬▬ APPRENTICES
      ♂ - whisperpaw(call). bicurious. 8 m. petrova. a white tom with green eyes. mute
      ♂ - fumblepaw(foot). bicurious. 8 m. love my way. a massive, clumsy, orange tabby tom cat with big feet and amber eyes
      ♂ - tigerpaw(pelt). homosexual. 8 m. ghost keeper. a small, tan, tabby tom with brown eyes
      ♀ - beetlepaw(skip). hetero. 9 m. razzberry. a black and white shorthair with brown eyes that have blue within them

██ ░ ▬▬▬ QUEENS & KITS
      ♀ - dovesong. gender. age. vainglory.
      ♂♀ - name. gender. age. roleplayer

██ ░ ▬▬▬ ELDERS
      ♂♀ - name. gender. age. roleplayer
Last edited by ⠀⠀⠀petrova on Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⠀⠀⠀╰ my brother , wip

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:31 am

open to the public as I finish up. Taking reservations.
⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀⠀⠀petrova » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am

⠀⠀⠀petrova

My pets
My items